fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-19-2009, 09:28 PM

"yea sure i will" Kyra grabbed a spoon and took some of the stew "okay i will go first" she put the spoon in her mouth and tried the stew "its good" she put the spoon in the sink "i would perfer more carrots but thats just me"

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 09-19-2009, 09:34 PM

"All right, why do you pretend to be alive and run this inn and is there a reason why you're bothering with my sister" he folded his arms over his chest. He wasn't convinced he was going to get a proper answer or at least not one he liked or believed was the truth. He began to wonder how exactly they would explain things to him, he had been dead for a long time now and he never had the urge to run anything, especially not an inn and he had never thought about pretending he was still alive. He couldn't see the point in it all, unless they were planning to do something completely awful to the humans staying her once they'd gained their trust.

Michael watched Ikki lock the door "don't you think they would find it a little odd that the door is locked" he thought about it, she seemed to want him to try it and it wasn't like it could hurt him, he was already dead and with the door locked Mikki wouldn't accidentally see him. He sighed, he had never made a girl happy when he was alive and if this would make Ikki even a little happy it probably wouldn't hurt too much. He turned into his human form and held his hand out boredly to Ikki "come on then, give me some" he sighed.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-19-2009, 09:38 PM

"well i grew up here and it upests me to see this place die i love it here" Kyra explained "and your sister is here for a visit and i intened to welcome her and take ownership of this place untill the nearly impossibel chance someone takes over" she washed the spoon 'and i dont know who would try to open a door anyway i mean they have no need to be in here" she stopped and looked at Ikki "right"

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-19-2009, 09:49 PM

Ikki's smile dropped slightly after hearing his question. Her eye wasn't yellow anymore, she didn't take her eyepatch off yet. She didn't like thinking about her past. She turned around to the stew pot and faked a convincing smile. She grabbed a bowl and a spoon and poured some stew into it. "Oh I have no good reason for staying. I just do. I run it because It does get quite boring around here." Ikki had lied. She went back to cutting the fruit salad. Thinking about why she was bound to the inn crushed her heart; not literally,she didn't have a heart, but metaphorically. Her cutting hand came down hard. She levitated the other food and prepared it for serving. Why do I stay here? It only brings back pain. "I do not have any intentions of hurting anybody. I'm here because I lived her a while before... Dieing. I just became attached."

[[ Sorry for taking forever. I had to try on my renaissance fair costume. ]]

Last edited by iRandomBear; 09-19-2009 at 09:52 PM..

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 09-19-2009, 10:00 PM

He took the bowl and spoon and started eating it, typical he'd upset yet another girl "yeah, this is good, better than what Mikki makes, when Mikki made it" he thought it best to eat the whole bowl since he'd already upset her by talking, that is one step up from upsetting them by breathing but he can't do that any more. He sighed putting the bowl in the sink, he lifted himself up onto the counter and watched Ikki. He scratched his head "Look whatever it is that I did to upset you, I'm sorry. In just want to keep Mik safe so I need to know if she's going to be somewhere potentially dangerous" it had been a while since he'd had any weight, he opened the cupboard behind his head and spin round on the counter lying on it putting his legs in the cupboard and letting his head flop off the counter. He felt around for his apple and when he found it he took a bite of it, it had been just as long since he ate an apple.

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-19-2009, 10:11 PM

"It's okay. There's nothing dangerous around here anymore." Of course, Ikki had lied again. It wasn't okay. It was never okay. It was that animosity that kept her at the inn. She couldn't tell him that though. He would definately leave with his sister. Ikki couldn't keep up with the lies though. It would just kill her emotions. All she could do was smile and finish cooking. The stew was finally finished. She turned off the stove and let the stew sit for a little bit. The fruit salad was done too. She took it off the cutting board and slid it into a bowl. "Watch out." She unlocked the door. She couldn't walk through the door without knowing who was in the dining room. Ikki stacked the plates and bowls on her arms. She gently kicked the door open and set the plates down on the table. Ikki walked back into the kitchen and poured the stew in a large bowl. She put it out on the table and walked back into the kitchen. She pulled a string hanging from a hole in the ceiling and a bell rang. She hoped the people would get that meant lunch. The inn had many secrets; the bell was one. She locked the kitchen door again and smiled. "You can go see your sister now. I'm sure that she'll be coming to eat soon."

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 09-21-2009, 08:23 PM

Mikki came back with a carrier bag of first aid supplies, she walked into the kitchen "Hey Ikki I got you some first aid stuff, you know you really should have them in case there are accidents" she said kicking the door closed behind her.

Michael went invisible again and dropped his apple as Mikki came back in. He was quite enjoying that but it would be quite awkward for everyone if Mikki saw her dead brother eating an apple. He got back off the counter without knocking anything over.

Mikki noticed the apple and picked it up "you guys drop this?" she held it up before dropping it into the bin, since it had been on the floor and was slightly dirty where it had been partially eaten she didn't think anyone would want it back.

Michael sighed as he watched his apple fall into the bin. He was slightly upset but he wasn't about to go bin digging for an apple.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-21-2009, 08:45 PM

"yea i did" kyra said making trying to sound like she actually did drop it "im sorry you kind of startled me" she looked Mikki in the eyes she was agood lier but hated to do it "i hope you dont mind but we kind of fixed Ikki's finger already we have band-aids and stuff in like every room" she laughed "lets just say we arent the most" she paused looking for the word "graceful people"

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 09-23-2009, 01:16 PM

"oh sorry about that" Mikki pulled herself onto the counter "well you can never have enough bandages and plasters" she watched Ikki taking things into the dining room and ring the bell, she couldn't help but make a little bark and giggle to herself. Mikki got off the counter and went into the dining room, picking a chair she sat and waited for the others, she didn't want to seem rude starting without them.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2009, 07:34 PM

Kyra heard the bell and smiled it had been so long since she heard it and it chimed almost aswell as it had 80 years ago "dinner time" she called almost in a sing sond voice in case they didnt know what the ringing ment she walked into the dinning room and took a seat across from Mikki at the table

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-23-2009, 08:06 PM

Ikki chuckled as she watched Michael's apple fall into the been. Of course he could have another, but Ikki was only playing. She picked an apple from the fruit bowl. "Here you go hun. You can have as many as you'd like. I know the best place in the market to get apples." Ikki had spent quite some time in the marketplace and knew who had what and who lied. She was sneaky like that, though she never thought it would be useful to her anytime soon. She just adored becoming useful to these humans. It was like taking care of old people except the people weren't old. Wanting to get out of her train of thought Ikki turned to Kyra. "Doesn't that bell just sound grand? I haven't heard it in ages." She sighed in relief. "Such a lovely sound. I think I want to make another meal just to hear it." She jokingly laughed.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2009, 09:16 PM

Kyra smiled "oh i know it seems like forever i love the chime of the dinner bell" Kyra looked over into the kitchen "you can make another meal if anybody is still hungry if not you have to wait a whole day" she looked over at Mikki "well i hope your hungry and if not i atleast hope you ebjoy the bell i think it is just uplifting and musical"

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 09-23-2009, 10:58 PM

Mikki giggled "Yeah, I like the bell reminds me of Pavlov's dogs" she brought her foot up onto the chair leaning her knee against the table "everyone's taking their time, do you think they'd mind if I ate without them?" she didn't really want to be she didn't want Ikki's food to go cold before anyone ate it.

Michael checked on his sister before he made himself visible again and took another apple and ate it quicker this time in case Mikki appeared again. He had almost forgotten how much he liked apples.

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-23-2009, 11:10 PM

"Ho hum. I guess I'll just wait until dinner" Ikki put her hand to her chin for thought. Her eyes widened in amazment. "I shall prepare a roast! I will need vegetables and seasonings! Oh I must make a list!" Ikki grabbed a paper and pencil. She began her list. A roast would need vegetables, seasonings, and of course the roast itself. Ikki read the list once more and folded it. She made sure to double check so she wasn't left without her needs. "I'm going to need someone to come with me." She looked at Kyra then Michael. "Hmm..Michael you shall be my company. I need someone who knows what they're doing here." She smiled. Whether he liked it or not he was going to be her company. Ikki was very demanding.

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 09-23-2009, 11:38 PM

"what? shh don't say my name loud, You want Mik to know about me?" he said turning invisible in in case Mikki heard her and came to look. He moved closer to Ikki "and besides-" he looked around and began whispering "and besides that what makes you think I know how to cook?" he hadn't even attempted to cook in a long time, the closest to cooking he'd gotten since he died was watching his sister microwave some beans and rice. Besides that he didn't really want to leave Mikki alone too long, especially not for a shopping trip.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-24-2009, 11:28 AM

"i think tht if they dont show up in the next five minutes im starting to eat" Kyra smiled "everything smells so good im surprised you even asked" she heard Ikki talk about comapany nd hoped she wouldnt have to go and leav Mikki alone but relaxed when she didnt hear Ikki ask "okay then you go shopping and make that roast and while your out i would like to make a red velvet cake for dessert tomorrow you think you can pick me up a couple of things"

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-24-2009, 06:39 PM

"Of course I can! That just makes things better." Ikki grabbed a basket with a towel from a lower cabinet. She looked at Michael and grabbed his arm. Since she wasn't living she could still make contact with him. "Let's go." Ikki nicely dragged him out of the kitchen towards the lobby. She was known for being stubborn with what she wanted.She knew no one was going to see him, or at least he wouldn't let them see him. Ikki would just have to suffice looking like she was dragging nothing. She opened her drawer filled with money. She grabbed handfuls of money and stuffed it in her basket. She wasn't sure on how the economy was doing, so she grabbed an amount that was more than enough. She was smiling and humming to herself. She hadn't been out of the inn for a while so she would be happy to see the marketplace. She finished grabbing money and covered it with the towel. She could never be too careful about what lurked in the forest leading to the market. A basket full of money would be a sure thing to get her robbed. Of course she could kill anything coming at her but why spill worthless blood? It would be a complete and total waste of her time. "Alright we're all ready to go." Ikki walked towards the front door and called out. " We- I mean I'm leaving! I'll be back soon!" With that being said Ikki headed out of the door still latched on to Michael.

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 09-24-2009, 06:47 PM

Michael followed Ikki, well was dragged behind her, he knew this all too well except the last time he was dragged around by a girl she was an 8 year old wanting to show him the kitten she'd found asleep in the garden. He sighed "ok fine, just let go, but I am not going to show myself to anybody" he said trying to pry his hand free. He could see she was just as stubborn as his sister had been so there really was no point in arguing with her, he just hoped that Mikki would be all right while he was gone. He hadn't left her alone too long for so long, especially not with other ghosts he knew nothing about.

Mikki swung her leg under the chair keeping her foot raised so he just missed the floor "right, that's it I'm not waiting any longer" she said before grabbing a bowl and putting some stew in it and grabbing some bread. She didn't mind if she seemed rude to the other she thought it would be equally rude if not more to let the food Ikki worked hard on go cold.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-24-2009, 07:43 PM

Kyra lughed "okay then you and the voices in your head can leave" she joked as Ikki had said we instead of I then gave Michael and assuring glance that his sister would be fine Kyra was good with people she had many years of soical training in her life aswell as afterlife "yepp time to eat" Kyra grabbed a bowl and a plate she filled her bowl with stew and the plate with fruit salad "oh Ikki i want normal frosting not that cream cheese stuff" she made a face "i dont like cream cheese frosting its unnatural" she smiled kindly "last call for dinner right now if not you have to wait a while"

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-24-2009, 07:58 PM

"Oh come on. Its not like anyone here is going to know you. I don't wanna look like a freak talking to you and it looks like I'm talking to myself." Ikki had finally let go of his arm. She was sure he wasn't going to be going anywhere. She soon became side tracked on how the forest hadn't changed much. "This brings back so many fond memories." Her memories were like burning embers that never ceased to glow. Being able to keep her memories made her very greatful. She didn't want to be those hollowed out souls that were constantly being stereotyped. It put bad name to those that haven't quite been sent to heaven or hell.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-27-2009, 02:08 AM

Kyra borke a breadstick and dipped it in her bowl of stew then poured herself a glass of milk and took a drink "Ikki can really cook i dont know how she got so good i myself am a better baker than chef but im pretty well off cook" she smiled and ate a spoonfull of stew it had been a while since she had actually eaten anything and forgot how good Ikki's cooking really was