iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2009, 12:17 AM

Ikki stopped once the girl left. She sighed and looked at the floor. Her stuff was ruined. And her rock was in the trash? She couldn't believe it. She sighed and picked her rock out of the trash. She put it back on her night stand. That new girl she wasn't going to like. Ikki began to check the stuff that she had placed around. Everything was in tact. She sat on her bed and began to think she was being a little childish about it. She thought how nice she used to be during life. SHe smiled and thought about apologizing to the girl. She left her room locking the door behind her. Ikki ran off in search of that human.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2009, 12:22 AM

"im going back to the Inn" Kyra walked back to the Inn and walked inside and sat in her usual chair she laid her head back and streached out her arms "im so glad humans wont see me i just hope they dont sit on me" Kyra said to herself as she relaxed

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2009, 12:34 AM

Ikki soon reached the lobby. She saw Kyra leaning in her chair. "Oh. Hey Kyra. Do you know where that human went?" She hoped that at least Kyra would know. She wasn't as mean as Ikki so she would most likely have an idea about where the human was. Ikki thought that she should try to change.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2009, 12:41 AM

Kyra looked up "i saw he with the check-in book earlier im not sure were she went with it sorry" she said as she got up "would you like me to help you look for her" Kyra asked as she walked over to Ikki

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 08-30-2009, 12:42 AM

As Mikki got to the top of the stairs she had begun flicking through the check in book again. She got to her room and tried the door finding it locked she quickly frisked herself for the key “aw crum bum” she said when it was beginning to look like she’d left the key in the room. She placed the guest book on a nearby table and went back to the lobby to see if she had left the key on the check in desk, or if there was at least a spare key. She lifted herself over the desk and started looking on the floor and around the desk where she could have dropped her key “Great not even here an hour and you’ve already locked yourself out of your room” she said to herself when she couldn’t find the key and resigned herself to moping in one of the comfy looking chairs.

(Sorry I fell asleep)

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2009, 12:44 AM

(okay)
just as Kyra got up the human came down and nearly sat on her she was still invisable but she stuck her tounge out at the girl then whispered to Ikki "i think i found her"

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2009, 12:50 AM

"Huh. Speak of the devil. I've got it from here." Ikki went behind the desk where she always hid her key. "I will never do this for human again...Why didn't I ever hid that other key?" Ikki questioned herself. She took the key and dropped it in front of the human. She spoke into the human's ear. "I will allow you entrance into my room as long as you stay out of the closet and leave the things the way they were." She felt bad about throwing things all around. It was a bit overboard.

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 08-30-2009, 01:06 AM

Mikki looked around when she heard a voice in her ear “What? Is someone there?” she asked before noticing the key on the table in front of her “How did that get there?” she got up picking the key up as well. She turned to look for the person who had spoken to her. Seeing no one Mikki gingerly went back up the stairs to her room “there’s a logical explanation, of course, there has to be” she tried to reassure herself. She picked up the check-in book on her way past and unlocked the door going in. Mikki kneeled at the bed and pulled her laptop bag out, putting it on the bed she opened it and pulled her old laptop out. She opened it and pressed the power button while she was waiting for it to load up she noticed the rock on the night stand “didn’t I throw this out?” she picked it up to look at it, she sighed and put it back where it was. Mikki shook her head before she turned her attention to the computer hoping to find an unsecure network she could borrow for the time being.

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2009, 01:16 AM

"I will allow you entrance into my room as long as you stay out of the closet and leave the things the way they were." Ikki reminded the girl. She felt bad enough she let the girl stay in her room. Ikki looked around the room making a mental note of where all of her belongings were. If even the littlest thing was moved she would have to kick her out of the room. Jeez. How many times am I going to have to remind this girl?

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2009, 01:16 AM

"that was nice of you to do that and if she doent agree with you you can always swap her key with a fake letter from the owner saying someone is in that room" Kyra said moving to the key rack and picked up the key to room 15 "i dont want the living in my room" she said as she pocketed the key "i will lock this in my room later"

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2009, 04:13 AM

"Oh maybe I'm too kind. Look what it got me in life. You think I should kick her out anyway?" Ikki crossed her arms and began chewing on her nail. Her kindness was always payed with suffering and misery. Though she was once a human she was treated like an animal. Ikki was going back and forth in her mind about it.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2009, 04:26 AM

"no let her stay i was told to be kind as a child and i cant let you do that its just mean" Kyra said as she looked through the drawers of the desk 'i always find something new each day no matter how long i live or dont live' she thought as she picked up a key to room 24 wich had been missing for about two monthes and she put it back were it belonged

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2009, 04:30 AM

"Ah. But it's so boring here. You sure shake her up a bit? Even about the littlest thing?" Ikki was a nice person as long as she was entertained. It was boring lately so she needed something to do. How many times did people come around and actually live? The place was more haunted than a graveyard. That said something.

[ Im sorry I have to leave again. I have an ice cream date tomorrow at noon and its already past
midnight :sweat: ]

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2009, 04:36 AM

(okay night or morning)
"if you must you can scar her a little" Kyra admitted "i have resorted to creeping people out now to"

shadow-universe
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-30-2009, 03:33 PM

Aigis walked towards the house.Then she looked at the map in her hands again.
"hmmm.....this is the house",she said."okay fine.This will be my new home from now on."
She opened the door and got in.Nice, Aigis thought.
She looked around the place and got to the stairs. And here must be the rooms, she mumbled and got up. I will take number seven.
She opened the door and put her things on the chair in her new room.
Then she streched herself and locked the door.

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 08-30-2009, 03:40 PM

“Yeah, ok so maybe this place is a little strange, but I’m sure there is a reasonable explanation which does not involve ghosts” Mikki sat cross-legged on the bed staring at her laptop having been un-successful in her hunt for a network she could use. She slammed the laptop shut and picked up her key she walked towards the door, Mikki thought she’d heard footsteps outside. She opened the door and looked out, not seeing anyone she left her room locking the door behind her. She tentatively walked down the hall a little and thought she heard a door lock, “hello?” she said knocking on the door 3 doors away from her room.

shadow-universe
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-30-2009, 03:49 PM

Aigis got frightened.
Somebody was nocking on her door!
I hope its a ghost, she thought misrable and opened the door.
She looked unbelievingly in a face of a human!
"ermm....hello!What are you doing here?"

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 08-30-2009, 03:59 PM

Mikki wasn’t really expecting anybody to answer the door but there stood another person.
“Oh, hello, I’m staying here for a few nights. What are you doing here?” Mikki asked slightly confused “Oh I’m Mikayla, Mikki” she put her hands behind her back suddenly feeling a little self conscious. She hadn’t really expected anybody else to turn up since she had been told people tended to avoid the place.

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2009, 08:32 PM

Ikki crossed her arms. "Mikki? So thats her name." Ikki listened in on her conversation. "Lovely. Another human. You want to take this one? Or maybe we shouldn't. Some people are only looking for ghosts." Ikki gasped. "I have I been feeding them entertainment?! Oh no!" She couldn't believe she was only attracting more people. She would have to lose this habit as soon as possible. Once that human was gone she was locking those keys in her room. "Well I'm going to end this entertainment!" Ikki stopped floating and stood on the ground. She closed her eyes and went into her human form. It wouldn't last long but it would have to do. She tried walking out of the room but ran into the door. "Oh. I forgot." She left the room, making sure Mikki couldn't see. Ikki began walking down the hallway. Her walk wasn't very steady but it was working at least.

Last edited by iRandomBear; 08-30-2009 at 08:47 PM..

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2009, 08:55 PM

"oh Ikki i dont think Mikki is looking for gohts" Kyra laughed as Ikki walked into a wall "you know humans are just as fun to watch as we are to them" Kyra explained as she walked through the wall to get a better look at the humans talking 'maybe i shoul become 'alive' for a little while' she thought about it and what she would do but then remembered she walked into things more than Ikki 'alive'

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2009, 09:03 PM

"It's not funny Kyra!" Ikki mumbled. She turned around to her. "Let's see you do this like a professional. Besides I haven't donte this in over a hundred years." Ikki stopped mumbling and turned around thinking she was seeming suspicious to the humans. Ikki was alittle self conscious about these things. Dead or alive she was going to end this entertainment of the humans.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2009, 09:09 PM

"okay Ikki dont worry you know i walk into things more then you do remember when i walked into that dresser" Kyra remembered a little unwillingly "and i cant do things professionaly i thought you knew me better than that" Kyra joked

iRandomBear
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2009, 09:34 PM

Ikki giggled. "You're right. I think I'll go in...Or maybe I'll get dressed differently first." She opened the door and went into her room. Her clothing was very old but she had to do something. She made a quick change in clothes and walked back out there. "Now I'm going in." She walked up to Mikki. "Um... Hi. I didn't know anyone else was here. Oh. I'm Ikki. I'm working here. I was cleaning upstairs and realized a few missing keys and signed in names. I'm sorry for the inconvienience. Is there anything I can do for you?"

[Sorry for the delay I had to finish cooking dinner. :sweat: ]

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2009, 09:42 PM

(okay)
"fine if you must im going with you but first" she walked out the door she turned into her 'live' form and changed into some modern clothes and entered the Inn and rung the bell "hello is anyone here" she called

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 08-30-2009, 09:47 PM

Mikki turned to the girl who was talking "oh, hello, I didn't think anybody was here. I did ring the bell when I arrived but nobody turned up. I just signed myself in, I hope that's all right" she said looking a little worried. She looked the girl up and down, she was wearing some odd clothes "nice outfit, I haven't seen anything like that outside of an old movie" she smiled "do many people work here?" Mikki leaned against the wall just next to the doorway. She thought a moment "there is quite a lot of stuff in my room, I've never stayed in an inn where the room looks like someone is living there when nobody was already checked in" she crossed her arms over her chest.

Mikki heard the bell downstairs "looks like there's another person her" she said moving towards the top of the stairs and peering over.