Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 11-15-2009, 04:19 AM

Ember wiped another tear away and smiled. "Don't worry, if I ever have a kid, you are her aunt, and her god mother." She said hugging her friend. Ember looked at her bedside table at the picture of her and James. It was a few weeks before he had left.

He was wearing his uniform, a black button up top with purple piping, and matching pants, his boots went up to about mid thigh and made him taller then he already was. She was wearing a purple and black dress so that they matched. It had been the night of the academy Ball where they honored the solders going out to fight the week after.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-15-2009, 04:24 PM

"Ember we can get someone to find him." Holly said quietly. She smiled a bit trying to make everything seem ok. It was very hard though because holly knew everything wasn't ok. She would die if Kyo ever left her.

Kyo didn't go to clean his room he went upstairs to the feeders and quickly fed. After he was done he ran back downstairs and held his breath cleaning up his room.

Ember Mist

Old 11-16-2009, 03:37 AM

"I know, I've hired an agent to look for him. They said they heard of him from a few soldiers who remembered fighting alongside him...But the platoon he was in left and they haven't heard from him." Ember said closing her eyes.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-16-2009, 08:20 PM

"Is there anything I can do?" She asked quietly. Thinking about anything that could help. "Kyo would..." Holly wispered taking a deep breath. "He would go find him, or find what happened to him." Holly looked up at her friend trying her best to hide the pain just thinking about Kyo leaving would cause her.

Kyo finished his room and slowly walked out of it. He was still was a little worried about holly but whatever Ember had given her really helped. He knocked on embers door slowly opening it. He slipped in with out making another noise.

"See he's here. You can ask him. I know he'd help." Holly said looking over to kyo who was now walking to the bed. As soon as he got close enough holly grabbed his hand. She wanted ember to ask him to help so everything could be ok yet some part of her wanted her friend to say no.

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 11-17-2009 at 07:49 PM..

Ember Mist

Old 11-17-2009, 02:32 AM

"I could never ask him to leave you like that. I know what its like to lose someone..He'll return." Ember said with a smile. She could never do that to her friend, even though she knew that Alex would say yes...

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-17-2009, 07:49 PM

"Him? Are you talking about me?" Kyo asked sitting next to them. He looked from holly to ember. "Is there something you need?" He put a hand on embers arm. "You know you can ask me to do anything."
Holly looked at him and bit her lip. She couldn't say anything. She waited for ember to answer. Either way knowing what was going to happen would relax holly in some ways. "Ember, really If you want him to its ok." Holly wispered leaning into Kyo.

{woopseeee I put alex, sorry its Kyo, thats why i normally keep the names for my rps the same lol}

Ember Mist

Old 11-18-2009, 03:47 AM

"No, I can wait. I'm sure James will be back in no time." Ember smiled pushing off the depression that was threating to push in.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-18-2009, 08:03 PM

Holly opened her mouth to say what if he doesnt but shut it quickly and didn't say a thing. Kyo spoke instead. "I'm sure he will be. Don't worry he can take care of himself." Holly looked Kyo thinking about why she couldn't have said that then looked at ember. "He's right. James can take care of himself."

Ember Mist

Old 11-18-2009, 09:42 PM

Ember smiled and hugged them both. "Thank you guys for wanting to help. Hey, it's about dinner time lets go eat." She said standing up.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-18-2009, 10:15 PM

Kyo and holly both got up off of the bed. Holly looked at kyo then back at Ember, "I'm guessing you'd get mad if I went back to not eating."Holly said. Kyo frowned looking down at her. He took her hand a looked at ember. He knew what she would say so he just waited.

Ember Mist

Old 11-19-2009, 03:49 AM

"I'd tackle you and force the food down that pretty little neck of yours." Ember said with a smile.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-19-2009, 09:04 PM

Holly giggled "Ok ok, I'll eat." Kyo pulled her over to the door so they could go eat. She walked right behind kyo through the halls of the school. She didn't look back to see if ember was behind her because Holly knew she would be. As they neared the dinning room holly could smell the food. She wanted to go in there and eat as much as she possably could. Instead she took a plate and filled it with pasta.

Ember Mist

Old 11-19-2009, 10:16 PM

Ember filled her plate and sat down. She was so busy watching her food that she didn't notice the head master stand up. "Attention students, I have a wonderful annoucement to make. As of two o'clock this afternoon, our students who went to fight, will be coming home sometime tonight." He said with a smile. Ember jumped up and stared at him.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-20-2009, 07:58 PM

Holly looked at ember when she jumped up. She was worried that ember might faint. Kyo laughed and stood up walking over next to ember to make sure she didn't hurt herself. "Calm down, no injuries before james comes home."

Ember Mist

Old 11-20-2009, 10:36 PM

Ember was in a daze, she couldn't believe. She hadn't seen him in so long and now he was to come home...this very night. She heard Kyo telling her to sit, and she obeyed with a slight smile on her face. "He's home." She said with a tear falling from her eyes.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-21-2009, 08:05 PM

Holly looked at ember as she sat down. Ember was so happy she started to cry. That always seemed odd to Holly. "Um. Sir how many vampires died?" Holly asked loud enough for the headmaster to hear. Kyo looked over and glared at her. He walked slowly back to sit next to her waiting for the headmasters response. He sighed and knew Holly didn't need to ask that question. Although it was better to get over it now rather then later.

Ember Mist

Old 11-22-2009, 03:26 AM

"We lost twenty...One of them my brother, two of them from our school. Speaking of which, the following students need to come to my office right now. Ember Abrelle, Greg Smirch, and Yuki Wordsworth." He said with a solemn look. Ember stood and looked at Holly, tears fell uncontrollably.

Last edited by Ember Mist; 11-22-2009 at 01:18 PM..

Ember Mist

Old 11-22-2009, 01:28 PM

She turned and followed the other two students to the headmasters office. One by one they were called in. Each one before Ember came out crying as if they were full of tears. She was calling in last. Taking a deep breath she entered the office and sat down in the chair before him. "Ember, you're almost family to James Cooper. Correct?" He asked looking at a pile of papers. "Yes sir. We were engaged before he went to fight." She said tears falling again. "I'm afraid the reason I called you up here isn't because James is dead." The headmaster said solemnly. "Oh? Well where is he?" She asked looking around the room as if he might jump out and surprise her. "James Cooper has been promoted to Sargent First Class General. A very high Honor, right below my dear brother. it appears that he was not on camp last week for count, but they have found no body." He said, then the little gray box beside him started to ring. He pressed a button and pulled out a piece of paper.

"It seems that Young Mr. Cooper was just found injured along the road a few miles up from there camp. They are on there way home, and shall be here around midnight. When you see him Miss. Abrelle, try not to mention the lost of your child, and do not try to do anything for the moment, I know it's been almost a year since you've seen or hear from him, but he almost died out there, one of the enemy fighters slashed his chest, almost pulling his heart out, amazingly the only thing that saved him, was a sterling Silver locket he wears with your picture in it." The HeadMaster explained. He then excused Ember to go back to the dorms.

With a brighter look on life Ember walked to the dorms, she was on cloud 9. James! James was coming home! She sang to herself over and over again. She walked to her bed and laid down, she set her alarm for 11:30 and fell asleep.

Ember Mist

Old 11-22-2009, 01:34 PM

((Trying to recruit a guy to play James))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-22-2009, 09:14 PM

{okey dokey}

Holly watched ember leave and follow the head master back to his office. Holly could see the tears rolling down embers cheeks. She didn't say anything and just finished eating. Kyo put an arm around her and smiled. "Don't worry he's alive." he wispered. Holly hated the fact that the whole vampire thing gave kyo extra powers to figure out these things. They walked by embers door and holly didn't hear ember crying. So she relaxed and walked calmly the rest of the way to Kyo's room.

Once they were in kyo's room she felt really bad about what had happened that morning. "Kyo I'm sorry I didn't listen to you this morning." She sat on his bed and looked out the window. Kyo didn't say a word. He just stood there looking at her quietly. He walked over to her and sat on the bed right next to her. Kyo remebered walking into the room before seeing her. He had thought it was his fault although it really wasn't. "It's not your fault. Don't worry about it." The both got up and got ready for bed. Holly fell asleep as soon as she layed down and kyo not long after.

Ember Mist

Old 11-22-2009, 09:27 PM

((Didn't work out...Oh well)

Ember woke up and jumped out of bed. She changed into the purple sun dress James had bought her and a pair of flats, she combed her firey head hair up in a pony tail and outlined her purple eyes with a little eyeliner, then she exited her room and ran down the hall way and to the front hall. She could hear comotion in the Front Hall as she came down the stairs. She could see a few students wearing ther uniforms, those who had just returned. As she stood there, she watched as they carried in a streacher. She held her breath as she saw James, half nude, covered by a thin blanket.

She followed them into the hospital wing and sat next to him. "James can you hear me? It's Ember, remember." She said setting a hand on his face.

Last edited by Ember Mist; 11-23-2009 at 12:26 AM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-23-2009, 01:54 AM

Holly woke up hearing noise outside of her door. She put a hand on kyos arm and wispered. "Do you think thats them?" Kyo's eyes opened and he sat him. His arms were around her. "Yes." He's said pulling them both out of bed and out the door. They didn't speak as they walked down the hall to the front hall. As a streacher was headed to the hospital holly noticed ember following behind it. Kyo guided them down the stairs quickly. They walked to the doorway of the hospital and looked in. Ember was sitting next to james, who was on the streacher covered partly in a white sheet. Holly gasped and looked away.

Keoska
*^_^*

Old 11-24-2009, 11:36 PM

Jame's laid motionless. He didn't move he didn't flinch. He barley even breathed. He had passed out from blood loss and pain. He didn't even hear Ember when she called for him. He was bruised, cut, and had a huge gash in his side. His hair had blood in it. His cloths were tattered and torn.

(haha hope this works ember! sorry it took so long >.< my son was all up on me xD)

Ember Mist

Old 11-25-2009, 12:29 PM

{It's good}

"How long before he wakes up? If I give him my blood will he heal?" Ember asked the nurses and the doctors. She was scared that he didn't even wake up, or blink. He looked so weak on that bed. She had never known him like this, he'd always been the strong one. She grabbed his hand and kissed it. "James wake up please." She whispered in his ear as she kissed his cheek.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-25-2009, 09:06 PM

Holly couldn't look at James. The blood was making her sick. She wanted to help but she couldn't. Kyo pulled Holly into the hospital. He put his arm around her and walked up behind Ember. Holly didn't look at james she kept her eyes focused down at the floor. Holly looked up quickly to see ember bent over the bloody james. Holly pulled away from kyo and put an arm around ember.

Kyo walked over to the other side of James and placed a hand on his bloody chest. "He'll be ok." Kyo said to ember. He was glad he fed today otherwise transfering some of his own energy wouldn't have worked. As Kyo grew sleepy he watched carefully for James' eyes to open. "When he wakes up, blood might be a good idea." Kyo said still looking at james.