Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 02-01-2010, 06:41 AM

((Alright. :D I will stick myself in when you get to the hotel or whatnot.))

Glancing about the room, Senri lowered his head quickly. He had been told to keep his eyes down, and his ears open. It was so hard when he'd never seen such people! Or . . . not that he could remember. The young man moved to open the door for one of the approaching people, not daring to meet their gaze. He had been told not to.
When things calmed down, he wasn't allowed to sit. Devan had said to stand, to stay in place. He would do nothing but what Devan said - which meant he'd stay.
Sniffing the air curiously, he caught wind of a strange scent - an unfamiliar one. My kind? Or something else . . .? Too curious to resist, the dusty-haired man raised his head to look out onto the streets. Was it another shapeshifter that he smelled? His pale grey eyes scanned the individuals roaming the streets, trying to find out where the smell came from before his disobedience was noticed.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-01-2010, 06:41 AM

Fang growled at the thought and shook his head. "Those creatures are nothing but vile death dealers." he said angerily and Moonbeam rolled her eyes. "Honestly fang... I would see them before they would even get here." she said and shook her head. "I did last time. It would be no different. That and I'm expanding my sight to make sure we're ready for anything." she said reasurigly and Fang sighed heavily as she took a drink. "I know... I just hate how much pain they have caused us in so little tine." he said and took a drink. "You sound like you need to go shopping too!" she said lightly making them both laugh.

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 02-01-2010, 06:52 AM

"I forgot to pack enough clothes before I left, and I didn't notice until I was half way between Amsterdam and Poland." She said meaning it as a joke. She laughed then sensed something. She looked out the window and saw a dusty-haired man standing in the middle of the street. "Looks like another shifter." She said nodding towards him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-01-2010, 06:58 AM

Moonbeam looked outside the window and smiled nodding. "Yeah I saw him yesterday." she said and Fang nodded. "Well i guess your sight rings true again." Fang said and Moonbeam reached up to her neck and wen to touch her necklace but it wasn't there. "Oh my gosh! I forgot my necklace!" she said worriedly and stood up. "Did you loose it?" Fang asked worriedly and she shook her head viciously. "No! I forgot it in the room! I'll be right back!" she said and dashed for the door and then dashed outside. Fang looked at Caprica and sighed. "We have matching necklaces that we got from our mother.... She usually never takes it off." he said holding up his crystal cresent moon outlined in a thin line of platinum. It was on a long leather string so it wouldn't snap when he fazed. "I wonder how she forgot it." he said curiously.

Ember Mist

Old 02-01-2010, 07:06 AM

"Hmm, perhaps she took it off to shower. Leather does wear after being in water for awhile." She said with a smile. She liked talking to him, he wasn't like most of the male shifters she knew, most of them cared nothing more then breeding and nothing else.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-01-2010, 07:13 AM

Fang nodded thoughtfully. "Im sure that's a possiblity." he said agreeing and finished his tea. He smiled pushing the cup aside and looked at her. "I wonder just if, we'll figure out that master thing." he said forcing himself to look away from her eyes before he got lost in them.

Moonbeam was watching where she stepped and not paying attention to anything else. She had to make sure she didn't step into a puddle and ruin her shoes. She all of a sudden smacked into something and fell backwords. She looked up to see the man from before and rubbed her head. "Sorry.... Are you okay?" she asked sitting up in the snow.

Ember Mist

Old 02-01-2010, 07:26 AM

"Yes, it is quite disturbing. I don't like the idea of some laugen telling me what to do." She said using the German word for Leach with out thinking about it. She took another sip of tea but set it back down, suddenly not enjoying the taste anymore.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-01-2010, 01:07 PM

Fang nodded agreeing. "Yes... I agree there... But if I had to guess moonebeam would try and change the leach before anything else. " he said and shook his head. "She's a little too kind so etimes..." he said softly and smiled. "But that's why we're twins... So we can balance eachother out." he added and looked at Caprica.

Esmme

Old 02-01-2010, 02:51 PM

Senri grunted in surprise when the woman ran into him, and turned to see her splayed out on the snowy ground. Staring at her for a few seconds, he finally moved to grab her arm and help her up. "Fine," he said in a low voice, trying not to meet her gaze - he failed. Locking gazes with the stranger, Senri stood still with her arm still in his grasp.
Out of recent nervous habit, the shifter reached up to touch the smooth metal clasp that rested about his neck, his breathing coming out in shortened gasps.
"Are you-" he cut himself off, immediately dropping her arm and lowering his gaze. If Devan found out about this, he would be furious. How could I be so stupid! I'm not supposed to be talking to people, no matter how curious. Senri bowed his head, moving to open the hotel's door for the woman in silence. Is she like me? She smells like she could be.

Ember Mist

Old 02-01-2010, 07:50 PM

"I see, so you supposed to be the bad kid, and she's the good kid?" Caprica asked with a small smile. She sat up and pulled her coat tighet around her, hoping he hadn't noticed the crescent moon shave right above her breast. It was the Identifying mark that all German wolves had that helped their families know who was who.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-01-2010, 10:00 PM

Fang chuckled and shook his head. "No. I would say Moonbeam is the more understanding and soft one. I'm more of the protective don't get to close one." he said with a shrug. "I wasn't staring I sware." he said smoothly and chuckled. "If anything I'm captivated by your eyes." he said truthfully. That
was the thing. The twins hardly ever lied. They always spoke the truth in their minds.

Moonbeam looked at the man and was surprised. Moonbeam looked at him and seeing the clasp she gasped. She looked into his eyes and then back atthe collar. "Yes.... I'm a were..." she whispered and shook her head. "Who's donethis to you?" she whispered knowing it was dangerous for those captured to speak to others. She pulled downher hood to reveal her ears and looked at him. "Please... Let me help."

Esmme

Old 02-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Seeing the woman's ears made Senri's eyes widen, and then he shook his head ever so slightly. I can't talk about this. I don't even know this woman. Instead of saying anything, the shifter moved backward, opening the door for her. Motioning her inside, he met her gaze with a sad expression. Lowering his gray eyes, Senri bowed slightly, trying to get Moonbeam to move on. If Devan saw him talking with her, there would be severe punishment.
Kicking a bit of show off of his own boot, the broad-shouldered shifter kept his gaze on the ground.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-01-2010, 11:27 PM

Moonbeam looked at him sadly and then pulled her hood back on. "I want to speak to him." she said putting her foot down. "Take me to him." she said and looked at him seriously. She was dead serious. She wanted to know who had done this to a brother of the moon. "I won't take no for an answer." she said firmly. She had seen this. Him just opening the door for her. The sad look in his eyes. She knew she could choose to leave and get her necklace acting like nothing had ever happened... Or she could stay and help him. And she wasn't one to leave another to suffer.

Esmme

Old 02-01-2010, 11:39 PM

The tall man stood still for a few moments, hesitating. Glancing over his shoulder, Senri swallowed audibly. "This way," he said finally, breathing a sigh of defeat. Motioning for Moonbeam to step inside, he followed her when she complied. Carefully moving forward to lead her through the hotel, the shifter tensed as they approached one of the many doors.
Pausing before doing so, Senri knocked lightly. It was two seconds later when the door popped open, and a young man stood in the doorway. His shaggy black hair flit about his features as the vampire crinkled his nose in distaste. "What have you brought to my doorstep?" he asked in a light voice, eyeing Moonbeam with an expression of tolerance. "You know better than to disturb my hours of rest, dog." The glare he cast to Senri made the shifter shift uncomfortably - there would certainly be punishment that night.
The vampire then suddenly brightened, and extended a hand to Moonbeam in a false friendly manner. "I am Devan. Who might you be, little miss?" His red eyes locked on her face as he took in her scent - another were-creature, that he knew without asking.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-01-2010, 11:48 PM

Moonbeam smiled warmly but her eyes flashed wickedly. "I am moonbeam. I came to speak with you." she said evenly. Her accent slightly comming threw as she held his gaze with her red eyes. "I believe you to be the one to have put the collar on my friend here." she said and folded her hands over her chest. She knew that if she wanted she could cleave him in two with the sword at her side but she decided to talk it out first. She also noted his dark looks. It was something completely different from her kind which naturally sparked a small bit or curiousity. But it was surpressed by her anger and distaste for this wolf's treatment from this vampire.

Ember Mist

Old 02-01-2010, 11:58 PM

Carpica blushed but smiled none the less. "Th..thank you...I'm sorry, I'm not very good with complements. I'm really very scheu...urrr shy? I don't know why they sent me of all people." She sighed looking out at the snow as Moonbeam and the other were went inside.

Esmme

Old 02-02-2010, 12:04 AM

"This is your friend?" Devan tilted his head, and regarded both Moonbeam and Senri for a moment without speaking. "You don't know him. He doesn't know you. You aren't friends." The vampire grinned charmingly. "But yes. That collar would by my work." Stepping out into the hallway, he closed his room behind him. "After all, it does me well to keep my hired help under control while I'm out of my home country."
Senri kept a good distance from Devan, his eyes cast down and his mouth shut. Devan glanced to him once before speaking. "I thought I told him to stay outside, but apparently he isn't quite broken yet." The vampire raised an eyebrow. "Now why pester me about this matter, friend? Certainly it isn't something you should pursue. It's quite a bit bigger than just Senri here."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 12:21 AM

Fang smiled and nodded. "its alright. Im sure they sent you because you are the best for the job," he said lightly and followed her gaze. "Moonbeam made another friend..." he said with a smile and shook hishead. "She's probably forgotten all about her necklace now." he said and chuckled.

Moonebeam looked at him coldly. "Hired help? You call being forced into a collar to do someone's bidding hired help?" she snapped and could feel her anger wanting to triggure the change. "Its more of slavory." she stated angerily. "Oh, Im going to pursue it. that is why i am here in this miserably cold town!" she snapped and grabbed the hilt of her sword and growled softly. "I suggest you think of something smart before I chop you in two. You have no idea who you are messing with." she threatened darkly.

Ember Mist

Old 02-02-2010, 12:25 AM

Caprica watched her enter then vanish inside. "I don't think so. I think we should go over there. I can feel a vampire." She said shaking her head. She stood and tossed her cup then started walking across the street.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 12:29 AM

Fang nodded and threw his cup and Moonbeams away. He followed Caprica across the street and opened the door for her. He smiled following her in then was suddenly hit with Moonbeam's anger. The feeling washed over him and he held his head adn leaned against the wall. "What is she doing?" he said confused. He couldn't think, her anger was making his head spin.

Esmme

Old 02-02-2010, 12:30 AM

Raising his brows, Devan held his hands up to show he meant no harm. "Easy, easy." The vampire blinked slowly, a smile coming onto his face. "I merely wanted to see if you were the type to walk away. Since you aren't, what do you suppose you'll do about this?" Using one hand, he motioned to Senri. "This is only once case of something much more serious. It really is a shame that I met you under these circumstances." Leaning back against the closed door, Devan watched Moonbeam closely, looking completely confident - even though he wasn't. "I don't have to be your enemy at this moment."
You always play all your cards. That's what Devan thought. "Perhaps we can meet later about this, little miss. I apologize if this . . . circumstance has angered or offended you."
Motioning for Senri to leave, Devan grinned, showing off his fangs. "The both of us will be here for a few days before moving on. Perhaps later we can come to an agreement."

Senri bowed his head, obediently stepping back from the two. When his master told him to leave again, the tall youth nodded, and headed back for the front door. Back out into the snow, it seemed. . . .

Ember Mist

Old 02-02-2010, 12:35 AM

"She is talking to the vampire I sensed. Here comes that were from earlier, he's wearing a collar." She whispered as Senri walked towards them. "Should I pull the collar off?" She asked as he came with in reach.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 12:38 AM

Moonbeam relaxed slightly but her hand never let go of her sword. "Very well, lets do this your way then.... Meet me tomarrow." she said and flashed a smile revealing her own ravor sharp canines. "At the small shop across the street. And bring Senri." she said smoothly. A slow wicked smile spread across her lips as she looked at him. "And if you try avoiding the meeting I will see you... And I will track you down." she said holding herself at her full height. She knew she was small but she had power and knew how to use it. She wasn't going to let this vampire know anything other then her strong side.

Esmme

Old 02-02-2010, 12:40 AM

((Bah, I think I just misread it . . . but did Caprica talk to Senri, or the other were? :XD))

Bowing politely, Devan smiled. Taking her hand, his kissed Moonbeam's knuckles. "Tomorrow then," he said, dropping the woman's hand. "And I will bring your new friend."

Ember Mist

Old 02-02-2010, 12:51 AM

((She was talking to Fang))