Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 08-03-2010, 01:32 AM

Katie nodded."Next, you may go." She said to one of the men and ushered him threw the doors."Todd, I'm going to go check on Nellie. Theres only two more men in here.."She said, getting up and going outside. She went downstairs and went into the pie shop."Nellie, you okay in here?"She asked, noticing the odd glances from the men outside she was getting.

Lydia nodded."I know! He's so cute!" She noticed Xander get up and go over towards Katie."Xander?" She watched as Xander went outside and just stood there."He's so odd."

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 01:43 AM

Lucy looked down,"Maybe he's just different..." She looked out the window.

Nellie shook her head,"No but maybe you should stay or you know borrow one of my dresses...those men are...' she whispered,'...staring at you..." She had a worried look.

Todd killed another,"Yes...this is what we've been waiting for! But those guys...they're either staring at Katie or Nellie....and that Lucy girl...where have I seen her?" He threw both razors at the wall.

Last edited by OnYeen; 08-03-2010 at 02:02 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 01:52 AM

Xander poked his head in."I'll walk her back up to Todds shop." He said, eying her.

Katie smirked."They always stare..its just a bit odd this time." She said, rolling her eyes."I'll be fine." She said with a small smile.She looked at Xander."THank youu, thats very nice of you." She looked back at Nellie."Need help or should I get back up to Todd?" She asked.

Lydia looked at Xander."But he is sweet."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 08-03-2010, 01:58 AM

Damien smirked and waved at Katie before he left to take care of the girls. He untied the top part of his shirt, letting a bit of his chest shown to add to the effect. He tried not to make a face as he saw them. They really did need a ton of work if they wanted to be cute. Not his type at all. He made a small smirk as he looked at them. "Hello ladies, I can't help but to offer you three lovelies a haircut. Only to make yourselves cuter, of course." he said, his tone slightly husky. That made the girls giggle and agree to go with him. He resisted rolling his eyes before he offered them the way. "Shall we go? The first one to go will get a very special treat." he said, stressing on the very. As they headed back to the barber shop he stuck his hands in the pockets of his pants. He entered the shop, nodding at the girls before looking around. "Todd?? Got some customers for you!" he called out, leading the three uglies inside.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 02:06 AM

She noticed Damien walk upstairs and gave Nellie a goodbye wave. She ran outside only for a man to grab her arm."Let go." She complained, punching him in the jab and then running up the steps and into the shop by Damien."Dirty bastards.." She mumbled."So I see you got these lovely women to come in." She said, nudging him to go outside.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-03-2010, 02:10 AM

Damien smirked a little and sighed. "If you didn't dress so flashy, you wouldn't be grabbed." he teased before nodding, backing up. "Make sure to make them extra special." he said, almost getting a dark look before smiling a little. "See you later, m'dear." he said to Katie, stepping out so he could let her do her work. He then headed to the pie shop for a drink. He never did want to buy a pie, since he knew what was in it.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 02:22 AM

She followed after him."No silly, I'm not working on them I came up to talk to you." She said, rolling her eyes."Flashy? I only wear this during the day to lure men to the shop." She said, taking a jacket out of her bag and putting it on, buttoning it up to cover herself."Those girls really like you.." She said, leading him to a table and sitting down. She pulled a bottle of scotch from her bag and poured some in a glass."Want some?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-03-2010, 02:28 AM

Damien made a small face at his mistake. "Sorry." he said. He smirked a little as he took a seat in front of her. "Yeah, sounds good, though not too much." he said, not one to drink that much alcohol. He shrugged a shoulder. "Well, if a cuter girl likes me, I'd be feeling better." he commented, making another face.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 02:32 AM

"Plenty of girls like you." She said, pouring some of it into a glass for him."It's fine..I noticed that they didn't pay attention to me until one day my dress ripped to the point where I looked like a skank and then Todd got 50 people to come in that day..." She frowned." But its not that bad, as long as I know how to do my job then I can usually take them out if they grab me.." She said, taking a sip."I have to be getting home soon.."She said after looking at the clock and rolling her eyes. Home sucked."And I didn't mean the uglies you brought in, I meant that Lydia and Lucy girl.." She whispered, nudging him and smirking.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-03-2010, 02:43 AM

He shrugged somewhat, taking the glass from her once she finished. "Well, you have to admit, I am rather handsome." he joked with a small smirk. Taking a sip from the scotch he gulped it. "Hm, I can see why they were so interested. It's cause you look so, average without some sprucing up." he said honestly before smirking. "Lydia and Lucy?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "I guess. But, doesn't one of then have a boyfriend?"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 02:50 AM

She hit his shoulder."Well if I'm average then your not handsome and your not drinking my scotch." She said, taking his cup and taking a drink out of it. She stuck her tongue out at him after swallowing."I am not average.." She mumbled, brushing her bangs out of her face and laughing a little."Who cares if they have a boyfriend or not? there soon going to be in one of these pies." She said in a whisper, laying her head back on the booth.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 08-03-2010 at 02:56 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-03-2010, 02:58 AM

Damien laughed. "Oh come on now. It's only teasing. Average isn't bad, and fine, I'm not handsome, I am dashing." he said, winking a little. He was joking at the end. He glanced at her before taking the glass again, finishing the scotch there. "Thanks for the drink m'dear." he said, smirking. He did nod, agreeing with her. "Very true."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 03:01 AM

She smiled a little."No, your average." She said, putting the scotch away and feeling a little nervous."The sad thing is.. I don't even care.." She muttered."Does that make me a monster?" She asked, looking inside her bag at the bloodstained dress, but not pulling it out."Even though were working together your still a good friend." She said, patting his shoulder.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-03-2010, 03:08 AM

He raised an eyebrow. "A monster?" he asked, thinking about it. "Well, maybe. But then again, it is rather hard to care about those whom you don't really know as anything closer than just a face." he said. He smirked at the pat. "Thanks." he said, nodding. "You're not too bad yourself."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 03:12 AM

She yawned a little."I feel sort of..sick inside?"She said, never having this feeling before. It wasn't because she was sick..only because she was nervous."Anyways, i'll just stay here tonight I guess..or head home before it gets to dark." She said, smirking a little at him."Just a face, nothing more." She nodded.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-03-2010, 06:43 AM

He smirked, leaning against the chair as he crossed his arms across his chest. "Good, because.. It's never a good idea to get close to food." he said. He tilted his head before shrugging. "I'll walk you home if you stay here too late. Since it might not be the best for a girl to stay at someone else's place. You know how the town talks." he said, almost frowning.

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 08-03-2010, 09:23 AM

Willie sat in the corner in her black dress, listening to their conversation. She did not know what to say or do, because she was a little scared of Todd. What if he killed her if she did something wrong. Willie shook with fear as he walked by her. She did not know what to do or say.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-03-2010, 03:40 PM

"I'll be right back mum! Just have to get some groceries from the town." She called out to her mother as she headed outside of their house. Val wore a nice fitting dress, though it wasn't very high in quality. Her mother wasn't very rich, and neither was she, but they made ends meet just fine. She noticed the pie shop on the end of the town right next to that old barber shop. She never needed to get a haircut, or anything else since her mother cut it for her. "I wonder if the pies are any good." she muttered to herself, wondering if she even had enough money to spare beyond the groceries.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 04:38 PM

Todd looked around,"Where'd everybody go?" He went down to the pie shop,"Nellie! Close up shop! It's getting late. Besides all the customers upstairs left." He smirked and flipped his razor up and caught it then kept repeating it. Where's Katie at? He then noticed that Lucy was in the shop. That girl...

Nellie smiled,"Of course! Please leave we're closing!" She smiled and took the pie trays and went to clean them. Then called out to Todd,"Where's Katie! I'm worried."

Lucy stood then stared at the barber and pie maker.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 05:03 PM

Katie gave Damien a small hug."Thanks for the offer.. but anyone sees a handsome man like yourself walking me home..well you know how the town talks." She said, sticking her tongue out at him."Then everyone would think I was taken and no more men would be lured to the shop." She released him and heard Nellie."I'm in here!" She smiled and stood up, hearing Todd. She turned and started and watching as Lydia started leaving with Xander."He'll end up dead someday.." She mumbled to herself.

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 08-03-2010, 08:18 PM

Harry sat in his house. He liked to just look out his window at people passing by. For some reason, nobody really found that creepy. Then he pulled out a book that was about murder mysteries. Harry was in love with murder mysteries and nowone really knew why.
Willie got up and said," So what are we doing next?" She did not know what else to say because nobody really talked to her. She was always the one just listening to orders from Todd, or others.

(( Sorry for shortness XD))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-03-2010, 09:22 PM

He smirked lightly before shrugging. "Suit yourself. And, they'd still go after ye." he said shaking his head. "Alright, well I'll be off now, seeing as the place will close soon 'nuff." he commented lightly as he stood up, hugging her back as he turned around, nodding at the girl leaving. "Well, make sure Lydia won't notice."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 09:30 PM

Katie nodded."Just keep her away okay?" She patted his shoulder."I'll stay behind and help clean up..it was a long day.." She smirked."But i'll see you tomorrow." She smiled."How do you know they'd go after me? I'm average remember." She said, raising an eyebrow and then grinning at him."Well, goodbye Damien." She looked at Willie. "Cleaning up."

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 09:42 PM

Lucy stared at Todd for a little bit then left quietly.

Todd watched Lucy leave then turned to Nellie,"What do you know about her." He motioned his eyes in the direction of Lucy.

Nellie shrugged,"Sorry, sir, she doesn't talk much I don't know much about her. But that Lydia girl..." She glared at the plate she was cleaning then looked up,"Why?"

Todd shrugged and leaned on the counter and faced the door,"I think I have seen her before...I'm not sure where..." He frowned.

Nellie shook her head,"Forgive me but I disagree with that. Her father is a lord I coubt you've met her..." She sighed and continued cleaning.

Last edited by OnYeen; 08-03-2010 at 09:48 PM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-03-2010, 09:46 PM

Damien smirked as he nodded. "You know what I meant. average to me might be something more to others." he reminded her as he ruffled her hair before he stepped out of the shop, toward his home. On the way there he noticed a girl with light almost coral colored hair with a basket of groceries, heading to her house as well. Pity she doesn't need a cut. He rarely saw her, since she came out somewhat late most days. If she'd come out more though, he'd give that Lydia a run for her money.