flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 07-28-2010, 07:04 PM

There is a world unknown to humans. A world of vampires, lycans, elves, and many other creatures that humans thought were only myths. They lived hidden among the humans as coworkers, neighbors, and friends. This secret society has a few main rules that they all must follow:
-Do not tell the humans about the Dark World.
-If a human does find out, get rid of them.
-Do not fall in love with a human.

This world has been kept a secret for hundreds of years until a group of humans discovered their local haunted house wasn't haunted with ghosts as they all thought.

Rules:
-normal rules apply
-no pp or gm
-ask the character's owner for permission to bite, attack, etc
-pm application to join

Human Application
Owner:
Name:
Appearance: (picture, description, or both)
Bio:
Other: (optional)

Dark World Application
Owner:
Name:
Powers: (optional)
Appearance: (picture, description, or both)
Bio:
Other: (optional)
Quote:

----------

Human Characters
Owner: xserenityxninax
Name: Nina Anderson
Appearance:
Bio: Nina is a singer she started out out a younger age but she loves it but sometimes think that someone is watching her a lot and feels that someone might get her.
Other: she is shy with people and fears that someone is after her

Owner: EMoMoChan
Name: Macey Turner
Appearance:
Bio: Macey has led a completely normal life. She goes to school, meets with friends, and goes home. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Other: She's a complete comic nerd. She's into the vampire/lycan/and other mythical creatures.
Dark World Characters
Owner: flamethrower1391
Name: Takayumi Nakamura
Race: vampire
Powers: normal vamp powers (superspeed, strength, sight, smell, etc)
Appearance:
Bio: She's not like normal vampires. She enjoys scaring humans and pulling pranks. She always wears cat ears and cosplays as a neko.

Quote:
Owner:Andraus
Name:andy
Race:mixed breed
Powers: technolgy manpulation
Appearance: n/a
Bio:the first and so far only known hybrid in the dark world a mixture of werewolf and human and was allowed to stay only becasue the mother was highly respect and well known
Other: likes takayumis neko cosplay

Owner: EMoMoChan
Name: Rita Kingsley
Race: Vampire
Powers: Usual vampiric abilities+Has visions
Appearance:
Bio: Rita is a vampire. She was turned on her 18th birthday, and knows little about herself since she is so new to it. She still lives in the human world, since she knows no better, and goes on like a human, only drinking blood when absolutely needed.
Other: She has a permanant scar on her neck from where she was bitten.

Owner: dragonjake
Name: Darkos
Race: vampire neko
Powers: vampiric powers and shape shifting ability
Appearance:
Bio: Darkos was a normal person until he was bitten by a vampire neko when he was walking out on the streets at night, he can't remeber much about his familey other then some-one killed them
Other: at night his eyes go red and he becomes more moody and visious

Dark World Application
Owner: Zetsumei Bara.
Name: Riku Juuri.
Race: Shinigami. [Death God.]
Powers: Manipulation, Can Make Humans Lose Their Memory.
Appearance:

Bio: Riku grew up in the Dark World with her brother, who recently ran off with a human. She started figuring out her powers when she was only eight, and has them mastered. She's quiet, laid back, and loving.

Owner: buffythevampireslayer1212
Name: sita
Race: werewolf
Powers: super speed and can read minds
Appearance: human
wolf form
Bio: raised in the dark world sita was given a gift were she could read minds of other creatures and humans she roams in the human world every now and then and soys on the humans
Other: the daughter of powerful werewolfs sita is smart and is very pretty

Owner: krazykutekitten
Name: anabeth
Race: neko
Powers: awsome sword fighter and can control ice
Appearance:
Bio: as a kid anabeth grew up alone in a house hunting food for herself because her family abandoned her. she trains and practices her ice control every day and she is shy around people and knows something is growing out there.
Other: lives in a small shed with a pet snake. fears evil is at large

Owner: Kriever
Name: Ammon
Race: Hellhound
Powers: Talking in any language, control over fire and darkness.
Appearance: During the day, appears as an cute, defenseless pup - - but there are certain nights that make it turn to real form
HTML Code:
http://www.elfwood.com/art/s/t/stebar/hellhound_color.jpg
Bio: Born and raised in the Dark World, rarely comes to the human world to do the 'dirty work' for his superiors. In his dog disguise, seems coward, shy and sometimes cute, only to attract his 'bait'. Usually kills humans only to take their form, no matter if the human is male of female. Can only die if it's killed with sword from the underworld (the world of the dead), since it is alreay dead.
Other: (just a question, is the meaning of 'pp' powerplaying? and would 'gm' be godmoding?)

Last edited by flamethrower1391; 09-19-2010 at 03:44 PM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-10-2010, 10:08 PM

Owner:Andraus
Name:andy
Race:mixed breed
Powers: technolgy manpulation
Appearance: n/a
Bio:the first and so far only known hybrid in the dark world a mixture of werewolf and human and was allowed to stay only becasue the mother was highly respect and well known
Other: likes takayumis neko cosplay

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-11-2010, 02:53 AM

Owner: xserenityxninax
Name: Nina Anderson
Appearance:
Bio: Nina is a singer she started out out a younger age but she loves it but sometimes think that someone is watching her a lot and feels that someone might get her.
Other: she is shy with people and fears that someone is after her

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2010, 03:08 AM

(Sweet two people.)

Takayumi looked out the window as the sun was setting. "Another dreary day gone." She turned and walked over to a red, leather couch. "When will this misery end? We need something to do. Someone to scare." She sat down with a flop, and grabbed a wine glass off of the table. She raised the glass and smelled the contents. "Mmmmh. That sure does smell good."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-11-2010, 04:44 AM

Nina was getting ready to do the recording for her new song "darkness night" it is a good song but it tells a long story. After Nina was done singing her song she went to her room and listened to her music again and watch tv as well and than fell right to sleep.

Andraus

Old 08-12-2010, 02:34 AM

walks to takayumis house and knocks on her door "hey takayumi you in there i gotta gift for you" holding a package in arms]

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2010, 02:36 AM

Takayumi took her wine glass with her as she opened the door. "Oh hello, Andraus. A gift you say?" She moved to the side. "Why don't you come in."

Andraus

Old 08-12-2010, 02:52 AM

walks in with the package "it took me forever to get it but it was worth it " pulls out a wine bottle "i managed to get this during my last hunt i thought u being a wine drinker might like it "hands the bottle to you

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2010, 06:07 AM

Takayuki took the bottle and looked it up and down. "You pick a fine quality in wine." She walked out to the kitchen. "Would you like any?"

Andraus

Old 08-12-2010, 04:31 PM

"yes thank you takayuki"

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2010, 04:37 PM

She took two wine glasses out of the cupboard and pour the contents of the bottle in them. She took both of them back into the main room and handed on to Adraus. "Here you go."

Andraus

Old 08-12-2010, 08:09 PM

"thank you takayumi or do you prefere yumi?" juggling a dagger absently

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2010, 04:46 AM

Takayumi walked over to the couch and sat down. "Either is okay."

Andraus

Old 08-14-2010, 05:11 AM

"your looking well yumi have you gotten the funds you requested"drinks from glass

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-16-2010, 02:37 AM

"Thank you, Andraus." She set down her glass. "Yes I have. How are you today?"

Andraus

Old 08-16-2010, 05:59 PM

"i am doing well but tomarrow i will have little rest i just got reports that a group of soldiers have made there way into the outer ring of our world its only a matter of time before they breach the city i and a squad of 3 otehrs are being sent to take them out"

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-16-2010, 09:24 PM

Takayumi sighed, "What a shame? The humans are to never find out about us. I wonder who caused this mess." She stood up and walked over to the window, pushing the curtain to the side. "Luckily, the humans believe this house is haunted."

Andraus

Old 08-16-2010, 11:06 PM

radio set starts buzzing and i pick it up"yes john? " "???:They came sooner then expected ZZZZT and in bigger....numbers rrggh what the fuc- oh no "radio cuts off "john? John?!?......damn i lost him"starts radio on all channels"come in everone thy came we got to get to the high grounds"turns to yumi"they breached the otehr ring and tehy are heading here we cant afford to be discoverd"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-17-2010, 03:48 AM

Nina was on the radio and singing her song "The darkness will come again." Nina loves singing her new song the darkness will come again.

After she singed her song people came around her even guys to ask her out a lot and she smiled as well but felt like she didn't like this world.

Andraus

Old 08-17-2010, 08:40 AM

"shit the humans are in more numbers tehn anticapated i didnt want to do this but i got no chocie.....im calling in the helljumpers"sends out a distress becon for the helljumpers to pick up on

Forever_Trapped
Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 08-17-2010, 06:34 PM

Owner: Forever_Trapped
Name: Danikya
Race: Dark Elf
Powers: Umbrakenisis and pyrokenisis
Appearance:

Bio:
Danikya is part of a special group of elves that are trained at birth to fight. She's the one you call when you're in trouble. Anything else about her past - you're gonna have to ask her because it all takes place in the facility she was rasied in.
Her choice in weaponry consists of two double blades and she uses them quite well. Dont make her mad - she'll take your head off before you can blink.

Other:
The tatoo on her arm and has several on her back. Lift up her shirt if you dare.

Danikya was going about her normal day until they got the distress signal. It wasnt just the helljumpers that got it. Sighing, Danikya jumped into the nearest thing to get her over there as fast as she could. Always getting into trouble. she thought, sighing again.

Andraus

Old 08-17-2010, 06:53 PM

is surpirsed but pleased to see danikya "thank god you got the distress signal we need all the help we can get"points to a plain where battle is taking place"they came sooner then expected and killed john one of my best soldiers they keep coming from the forest but somthing isnt right they arnt like normal humans i think there possesd

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-18-2010, 03:50 AM

Danikya rose an eyebrow. Smirking and narrowing her eyes, she took the swords out from her back and showed off slightly, twirling them. "I'll get to the bottom of that little problem," she told, walking right out into the battle and began to take care of things.

Andraus

Old 08-18-2010, 05:02 AM

a explosion is ehard not far from here"are you nuts you need a weapon to get threw there not just a sword"throws you a sniper rifle

Forever_Trapped

Old 08-18-2010, 05:07 AM

Danikya looked from it to him. "No. I'm fine," she assured, smiling and handing it back. He had obviously not met her before. Danikya took a stance and began her death dance, which took care of most of her problems. Her other prolbems, bullets, were taken care of by acrobats and throwing daggers. "I dont believe in guns." she stated simply, walking past the pile of bodies.