Old 09-18-2010, 11:46 PM

Rules
1) No Spamming
2) No Cybering
3) Keep things PG-13
4) Be semi-literate to literate
5) No Godmodding
6) Have fun
7) The PMs must have "Kaname" in the subject line, so I know you read the rules. This is the only why to make everything fair and not ruin the fun. Also, profiles that are not PMed will be ignored.
8) It is obvious that you must follow the ToS.

Character outline
Username:
Character Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Plus, any other information you think is useful.

**PM me Character profiles, and I add them to the Accepted Characters list in order to keep things neat.

Last edited by Silent Magician; 09-19-2010 at 01:32 AM..

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-18-2010, 11:50 PM

Accepted Characters

Username: Silent Magician
Character Name: Evelina Fausta
Personality: Loyal to the core, she is the one people go to when they need a shoulder to cry on. But it's her laid-back, girl-next-door allure that charms everyone. Still she is no pushover. She'll bump heads till she gets her point across. She is reserved and is a person of few words when she first meets you. She opens up more when she gets to know you. She has trouble trusting people, so you have to earn it. Besides this fact, she is very friendly.
Bio: Evelina lives with her grandparents and is going to college. She is an A and B student and is on the Dean's list. She was well liked in the community and always had a smile on her face. One night while walking back to the dorm after a night class, she was attacked by a Werewolf. She survived, but was badly scratched and was not able to get the Alchemical Remedies that could have prevented her from turning into a werewolf herself. She went home and told her grandparents what happened because she knew that they would love her no matter what she was.
Appearance:
Human Form

Wolf Form

Character Name: Balin Ran
Personality: Distant and keeps to himself. Only opens up to people close to him. Mostly calm and it takes a lot to make him angry, but when he does, he is a force not to be messed with.
Bio: Balin was raised by both parents, but mostly his mother. As a child, he was avoided by other children because of his unusual intelligence. He went to college early and graduated when he was 15. When he was 16 years old, his mother was killed by a hunter. He did not understand why and was really upset because he was really close to her. His father told him that he was born a werewolf and his whole family had werewolf blood. He told him that is why the hunter killed her. He told him that the hunters did not understand them, and some were even jealous of them. He welcomed Balin into his pack and taught him everything he knew about werewolves.
Appearance:
Human Form

Wolf Form

Quote:
Username:finx15
Character Name:Finx Sunfara
Personality:shy but kind. she is also loyal. she can have a temper so people like to stay on her good side.
Bio:she lives with her nii-san. they rest of there family is dead.they live in a cottage in the woods.she doesnt go to school aften but she gets straight As.
Appearance:
human

wolf

brother

wolf

Username: buffythevampireslayer12
Character Name: sierra
Personality: kind and careing. also is very generous. she loves making friends
Bio: sierra was abandoned by her parents when she was little and now lives in an abandoned shack. they abandoned her when they saw her turn into a wolf. she has learned to live and take care of herself. she has never meet another like her. she is red black and white wich are colors she has never seen on any wolf in the books she used to read.
Appearance:
human
wolf

Username: DarkAngel562415
Character Name: Selena (Luna) Darkfur
Personality: Loving, caring, some demanding and hot headed. If you get on her bad side you best watch out
Bio: It shall come out in the rp (cant think of one right now)
Appearance:
Human:

Wolf:

Username: thatonegirl
Character Name: Hazel Ann (( Harry ))
Personality: Quiet and shy since she has a strange mind
Bio: The first time she turned into a wolf, her 100% human mother kicked her out of her house out of fear. Her father was a werewolf, but he was out of the picture so she was on her own. She now lives on her own and relies on only herself.
Appearance:
(( Human ))

(( Wolf ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emkq
Wolf FormHuman FormJosefine Valeur Jaques
Girl
Fiesty/Brave
--------------------------------
She can take a fight, she might lose some blood but, she doesnt care.
She carries her soul sword on her back, She loves the moon, it shines off her yellow golden eyes.
Her symbol is Leo.
She can gleam into your brain and give you pain.
Its best not to make her angry.
Emkq
Character Name: Dietrich Von Kämpfer
Personality: Mostly calm and it takes a lot to make him angry, but when he is, he is a force to be reckon with. In addition, it is said that his most fearsome trait is his ability to play with the hearts of other people.
Bio: As a child, he was avoided by other children because of his unusual intelligence. He went to college early and graduated when he was 16. After his graduation, his father told him that he was born a werewolf, and it was time for him to embrace his werewolf heritage. He welcomed Dietrich into his pack and taught him everything he knew about werewolves. A short while later, his mother was killed by hunter. He was really close to his mother and was very upset about her death. His evil nature started to emerge. He had become known and feared for his extreme sadism. It is said that he is very handsome, and he has the face of an angel but the heart of the devil. He also started to view the world and people in it as his personal toys for use to relieve his constant boredom. Because of this, his father tried to kill him, but he ended up killing his father instead. However, he does love Evelina.
Appearance:
Human Form

Wolf Form

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzkaBelle
Username: Azkabelle
Character Name: Stone Lune
Personality: dominant, cold, however is a good listener, and an even better leader.
Bio: He was part of a clan in northern italy, but after they were killed by an enemy werewolf group he was forced to move, so he came here in hopes of becoming alpha of a new were-group
Appearance:
human:

wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahero
Username: Jahero
Character Name: Jahero Heamorea
Personality: Silent and distant. He watch's from afar as the world passes over him. He has strong morals but can be hard on him self at times. He has a soft spot for kids, and likes to play.
Bio: Jahero has been in both the pack life and the lone wolf role. Etheir one fites him well. He is wise and a good person to talk to if you can get him to talk. A good secreat keeper and warrior, Jahero has played bodygaurd to most of the alfphs that his lived with. He has no kids of his own and is an only child.

Appearance:
Human form

wolf form

Last edited by Silent Magician; 05-02-2011 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: Adding Profile

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-19-2010, 12:24 AM

~Open~

Last edited by Silent Magician; 09-19-2010 at 01:36 AM..

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-19-2010, 01:36 AM

Evelina, in wolf form, was running around in the woods. Balin was chasing her and was on her tail.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-19-2010, 01:53 AM

finx tugged on her nii-san shirt "brother can we go out for a run" "sure"he says slipping into his gray wolf form while she slips into her black wolf form. together they take of running.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-19-2010, 02:55 AM

Balin jumped on Evelina. "Hey, you cheated." she said with a play growl. "Really? I thought we were playing tag, not racing." he said with a laugh as he got off of her. "You could tackle me next to get even." he said with a grin. She pawed him on the nose. "Nah, not today."

thatonegirl
Yeah, I'm emo. So?

Old 09-19-2010, 07:55 PM

Hazel- in her white wolf form -pawed along through the woods. She heard a loud rucuss to the east and grew frightened, changing back into her human form in case it was more humans. She knew she was a bit of a trouble-maker when she was by herself... which was always, but hearing the presence of others was comforting in a small way. She slid into her black and white maid's dress and started moving in the direction that the sounds were coming from.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 09-19-2010, 08:13 PM

sierra looked at her prey. it was a big buck. she licked her lips and slowly approached it. with one pounce sierra was on the buck and she bit its neck and it stopped moving. sierra digged in to the deer and she thought it was very good. she wiped her muzzle on the ground and loked around. "sureley there is something to do today" sierra said to herself.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-19-2010, 08:28 PM

Evelina started to walk back to the den, and then, Balin started to follow. There was something he needed to tell her, but he was looking for the best time to do it. He needed it to be the right time, or she might turn away from him. He did not want to loose her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-19-2010, 08:31 PM

sierra decided to wonder around. she walked into some more woods and then ran into a bear. it roared at her but she stood her ground. she jumped on its back. she bit its neck and it fell to the ground. "and thats why wolfs areawesome" sierra siad leaving the bears body.

Silent Magician
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-19-2010, 08:46 PM

When they got back to the den, Balin decided it was time to tell her. "Evelina, there is something I need to tell you. It is about the night you were turned."

thatonegirl
Yeah, I'm emo. So?

Old 09-19-2010, 08:49 PM

Hazel continued walking until she heard a loud roar. "Bear?..." She asked, testing her ears. She started to walk in that direction, following a scent she had never smelled before. When she walked through a large bush, she caught sight of a wolf, ripping out a large black bear's throat with its sharp teeth. Hazel raised an eyebrow and when she thought that the wolf was about done, she stepped out of the bush and started following it.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-19-2010, 08:52 PM

sierra saw it was getting dark and went to her shack. she turned human and layed down on her bed and went to sleep.

thatonegirl
Yeah, I'm emo. So?

Old 09-19-2010, 09:00 PM

Hazel followed the wolf to a small shack on the outskirts of the woods and watched her waddle inside and transform into a human and rest. Hazel's eyes grew wide. A werewolf!? She went to the door and didn't care that the other was sleeping. She knocked on the little shack's door repeatedly- loudly.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-19-2010, 09:03 PM

sierra just got to sleep when she heard a knocking outside. she jumped out of bed and turned wolf. she went to the window and saw a girl. she turned back to human and opened the door. "may i help you" she asked.

thatonegirl
Yeah, I'm emo. So?

Old 09-19-2010, 09:11 PM

When the door opened and the human form of the werewolf girl peeked out, Hazel didn't know what to do. Shoud she get mad and start questioning her about her very existance? Should she get on her knees and start begging for answers about herself? She didn't know... So, when she made up her mind, she shook her head, smiled sweetly at the girl and offered out her hand. "Hello, my name is Harry. I am a werewolf."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-19-2010, 09:14 PM

sierra was surprised when the girl said she was a werewolf. last time she meet another werewolf it attacked her. she looked at her hand from the fight . "whats a werewolf i dont know what your talking about" sierra said anxious to get rid of the girl and closed the door.

thatonegirl
Yeah, I'm emo. So?

Old 09-19-2010, 09:24 PM

Hazel frowned. "Your lying. You know exactly what a werewolf is because you are a werewolf too." She said with a very straight face. "You know, its kind of cold outside, may I come in?" She asked, pulling back her hand since the girl was not going to shake it, and rubbing her arms for warmth.In reality, Hazel wasn't cold since her body tempurature was that of a wolf's, but as of right then, it was the only way she could get the girl to not shoo her away.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-19-2010, 09:27 PM

sierra closed her door and layed back down looking at her ceiling.

thatonegirl
Yeah, I'm emo. So?

Old 09-19-2010, 09:39 PM

When the door closed right on her nose, she huffed and knocked again, even louder than before.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-19-2010, 09:44 PM

sierra didnt answer the door. she wanted nothing to do with any other werewolf.

thatonegirl
Yeah, I'm emo. So?

Old 09-19-2010, 09:48 PM

Hazel, feeling hurt and alone again, stopped knocking. The only other werewolf she had ever met had just closed the door on her and wanted nothing to do with her. She turned into her wolf form and padded off back into the forest, finding the first things considered "prey" and ouncing. She ripped out throats, swallowed blood, and scratched out eyes all night. She needed to vent out a lot of anger.

Last edited by Vicktoria Valentine; 12-29-2010 at 01:40 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-19-2010, 09:53 PM

sierra heard the knocking stop. after she was sure the girl had left she layed back down. she couldnt go to sleep for some reason. then it hit her. the girl was lonely and was alone. she was like that when her parents left her. she got up and turned wolf. she was going to try something. she heard stories that wolfs could communicate with each other in there minds. hazel are you there can you hear me sierra thought real hard trying to get the signal through.

thatonegirl
Yeah, I'm emo. So?

Old 09-19-2010, 09:57 PM

While in the middle of jumping up onto a panther, something entered her mind that was not her own. She lost focus and the panther got away. D***... It looked good... She frowned to herself. She didn't even know what had entered her mind, but she heard something. A voice, maybe? She thought so... It was all still foggy...

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-19-2010, 10:01 PM

hazel can you hear me sierra said focusing on hazels mind.