Susheh
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Susheh Send a message via Yahoo to Susheh

Old 10-12-2007, 06:15 PM

NO LONGER ACCEPTING

INTRODUCTION

Well, there are these girls [AKA female friends], they all love halloween, they all love candy, they all love black, and even . . . Other things! (:

And so, today is the day of halloween, and they deicide that they are going to go trick or treating for a few hours of so, and then go to this beautiful mansion just for the fun of it.

But little do they know its a mansion that belongs to a few vampires. What will happen? Will they be happy? Scared? Fall in love? Be . . . Trapped? Who knows :] You do of course! ;D

Thats up to us to live this story for a long amount of time. Or until November Hopefully.

RULES

.»»Be Nice In OOC««.
.»»Be Literate With Your Grammer««.
.»»Also, You Should Know How To 'POST' During In Character««.
.»»Read Who Is Who««.
.»»No Auto-Hitting && Godmodding . . . Unless If You Have MY Permission««.
.»»If You Leave For The Longest Time Ever Without Telling Me, Your Out««.
.»»Post At Least 3 Times a Week««.
.»»Vampires May Act How Ever They Want ;D««.
.»»Send All Profiles To Susheh With The Title In The PM as: VAMPIRE ROLE PLAY««.
.»»Only 7 Girls & 7 Vampire MALES««.
.»»Do Not Post Until Your Accepted««.
.»»Romance Is Obviously . . . Allowed ;D««.
.»»You Can Be only 1 Character««.

Profiles

Code:
Name:
Appearence: [place Url of image]
Personality:
Past/Childhood:
I love:
I Hate:
Other things/ notes:
USERNAME:
MESSAGE/PM the profiles to me!!
If you post your profile they will be ignored!

HAVE FUN!!

Last edited by Susheh; 05-27-2008 at 11:53 PM..

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 06:15 PM

THE GIRLS

Appearence:[x]

Name: Ritsuna Sakamoto [[Ritsu]]
GenderFemale.

Personality I am a very kind hearted person, although it may not seems, I favor drawing wolves, for i am almost the same. I am shy at expressing my feelings to those i feelings for, my friends are the dearest to me. I always get a feeling when something bad is going to happen. I am the quiet type, not much to say, but will say something. When something is wrong i will point quietly at it until someone notices. She tells the truth and nothing of it, and hates being told that she is a lier.

PAST/CHILDHOOD My mother had past away a year after i was born, My father began to become crazier than ever and tried to hurt me once. I ran away from home but found myself returning. My older sister told me that father got really sick and then he died after a month. My older sister had to leave and finish some school across seas, so I have been living with my younger brother since then.
I have no tight relations with my family but my brother and i visit my parent's grave every year.

I like:

॥•॥Wolves
॥•॥Sweet chewy candies (like gummy bears and worms)
॥•॥puppets and Puppetry
॥•॥Rain
॥•॥Painting

I HATE

॥•॥People who hurt others
॥•॥Liers
॥•॥Those who accuse the innocent
॥•॥Being called a lier or un trustworthy
॥•॥Thunder and Lightening storms (i would be under a bed)

OTHER THINGS ABOUT ME She is skilled if you hand her a sword,
most of the time she walks around with no expression and a Spoon in her hand or mouth. (yesh...spoons...)

Username:Susheh

Appearance:[x]
Name: Garnet Phoenix
Personality: Shy around guys, but she's fun to be around. She doesn't like her friends to feel sad for any reason and will try to make them laugh. Her friends are her true family, and will protect them what ever the cost.
Past/Childhood: When she was a child, she lived in a home where her parents thought that men had authority over women. Her father told her to do every house chore when her parents were at work, her older brother treated her as a slave and did horrible things to her, and she was never allowed to say a word to anyone. When she turned 12 she ran away from home and lived in a foster home ever since.
I love: Poetry, writing stories, read romantic fiction, rain, nights with the full moon glowing, wolves, owls, lions, mythology, music, and singing.
I Hate: Accusers, being talked down upon, confrontations, liars, rapists and sex offenders.
Other things/ notes: She loves to play twister, and is a romanticist. She also knows Archery and carries a switch blade in her back pocket.
USERNAME: Garnet Phoenix

3.Appearence:[x]
Name:Danielle, Dani for short.
Personality:Danielle is very blunt and mouthy. She tends to be a bit confrontational and easily offended, though never by/with her friends. It's mostly strangers that she speaks her mind to. She has a good sense of humor and loves to break awkward silences or frightening moments with laughter.Dani's peronality tends to contradict itself at times, almost as though she's bipolar. A hard exterior but once you get to know Dani, she's almost like a kitten.
Past/Childhood: Danielle grew up with only her mom, who taught her to never take anything from anyone. Unfourtunately for her mom, Dani took this to heart. She lived in an apartment most of her life.
I love:
[x]My pets Mr. Mittensface (kitten) and Donut (dog).
[x]Chocolate.
[x]Piercings
[x]Tattoos
[x]Music
[x]Comedy
[x]Food.
[x]The smell after the rain.
I Hate:
[x]Being in a room of strangers.
[x]People with no sense of humor.
[x]Awkward silences.
[x]Feeling hungry.
Other things/ notes: Dani does not use weapons when she fights, she prefers to use her fists and boots, when necessary.
USERNAME: Estrella

Name: Tamae Kuroyoshi
Appearence: In for tonight: [x]
Normally: [x]
Personality: Simply put, easily distracted. And once she is distracted, she is rather hard to get undistracted. Fiercely loyal to those she calls her friends, which are few, and very possessive and protective of her technology. A little paranoid, and a little OCD. She might have gone so far as to give her friends GPS locators… without them knowing. Sometimes uses chatspeak in her thoughts and in real life. She on occasion makes no sense to others. Excellent at blocking people out…When she speaks, she’s a little cynical, and more than a little sarcastic. Can be hyper cheery if on sugar…
Past/Childhood: A little spoiled from birth, she’s always had the most current technology. Tamae is a little addicted to electronics. One or two are always on her person, and often times she has headphones on, even if no music is playing from them. She’s lived a little bit of a charmed life, barring the house fire she was rescued from a few years ago. She’s still very afraid of fire from it.
I love:
[<3] Anything to do with Technology
[<3] Vampires
[<3] Nerds (the candy)
[<3]Rain
[<3] Dark room with light only from a computer.
[<3]Sarcastic/humorous banter
[<3]All kinds of other candies
[<3]Smart people
I Hate:
[X] Illiterate people
[X]Technologically illiterate people
[X] Too cheery people (unless she’s being cheery)
[X] Bright rooms filled with bright people (and not the smart ones)
[X] People who sleepwalk through life
[X] Disorganized people who live in filth and force it on others.
Other things/ notes: The only things she treasures that isn’t her friends/family, or her electronics is her lemur, Sanu. He follows her everywhere…
USERNAME: StormRose

Name:Amaterasu Tera works just fine for those she likes
Appearance:
[x]
My own art. Tis a kitsune but it would work for her basic appearance. She'd wear those things anyway though.
Personality: Tera is the kind of girl that would much rather live in the fantasy that she has created in her mind than the reality that seems to never want to go right around her. Bad luck seems to follow her wherever she goes and though she tries her hardest to keep a bright outlook for the horizon but she is often pessimistic. When she dislikes something/one she always tries to be nice but often every word from her mouth is dripping with sarcasm. When hurt she will always hold things in. Whether emotionally of physically she will show only what leaks through the wall she forms around herself in those situations.
Past/Childhood:Though Tera has always been part of a loving family she has always felt like a black sheep: though she would much rather be seen as a black vixen if not one of them. Tera loves them all and she receives their love in return but there is always the looks and the questions that she can see that though they care they are simply perplexed in her reasons. Her dark style stands out in their world of light. Chains and spikes, collars and skulls; nothing like what their minds are able to grasp.
I love:
horses,dragons, vampires, werewolves, anime, reading, writing, drawing, music (almost any kind), silver, dark violet, fire
I Hate:
overly bubbly personalities/overly optimistic people, posers, people that complain about people complaining,
Other things/ notes:
USERNAME:Master Wild Mage

Name: Violet Rose (Its her assumed name. She's a little embarassed of her real name)
Appearence: X
Personality: She's very hyperactive and not afraid of anything. The idea of ghosts and goulies makes her thrilled. She tends to be very protective as well and will keep an eye on anyone who she claims as her friend.
Past/Childhood: She had a normal childhood. Her parents cared about her and she had sisters who protected her. She always had a fascination with the occult though. Her family was very open minded and it made her the same way.
I love:
~Cats
~The Occult
~Books
~Art
~Music
I Hate:
~Loud people
~Judgemental people
~Rap music
Other things/ notes: She is a curious person. She can't help it, its just part of her nature.
USERNAME: Kyou Blade

Name: Allia Inges
Appearence: Normally Accept she has a lip ring and 2 piercings in each ear.
Costume
Personality: She is loud and hyper, usually because of her sweet tooth. She likes being around guys but can be really shy when she just meets them.
Past/Childhood: She had a good family relationship, until her mom died and her dad was working alot, and didn't like to look at her that much because she reminded him of her mother. She isn't bitter about it though, she knows that he still loves her and knows how hard it was for him.
I Love:
- Sweets
- Cute Things [Like lolita clothes <3]
- Music [is never without her mp3]
- Piercings
- Reading
- Walking in the rain
I Hate:
- Blood [more specifically when someone is bleeding]
- The feeling of falling
- Being treated like she doesn't matter
Other things/ notes: She has a tendancy to keep things in her bra. [eg. cell phone, candy, mp3, etc.]
USERNAME: Yume_no_Yume

[SIZE="1"]Name: Vitriia Yanwoo
Appearence: Link
Costume: Link
Personality: Cold Hearted
Past/Childhood: Born Asian/American, Vitriia was brought to America from Korea when she was five and remembers very little of it. She renamed herself so her friends would stop calling her Chau, a name she believes fits her as well as men's clothing. Exactly why she's the way she is is unknown, but most people assume it has something to do with her parents controlling ways.
I love: Darkness, Painting her nails, Seeing other's reactions to her cold heart, Sneering to get them away from her.
I Hate: Bubbly kids, Children in general, Bright sunny days, Being hung off of.
Other things/ notes: Oral fixiation(What? Yes that means she likes to shove everything from toothpicks to spoons to straws to fingers in her mouth).
USERNAME: Fallaji

Name: Skylar Targus Sky for short
Appearance: Casual Rare glimpse
Her hair is a very dark blue die job that most think is simply black. It hangs straight with only a few waves down to her shoulder blades. Her long bangs are died an indigo purple and hang to her chin. Skylar’s pale skin and blue eyes have always made it easy for her to don the feminine self that she shows the world. Skylar isn’t much for the cutesy outfits that most people would assume. Instead she often wears the darker colors with studded belts and chokers. She isn’t a stranger to laces and silks but it’s usually as accents that are surrounded by blacks.
Personality:Skylar is defiantly not your average girl. Actually she isn’t a girl at all. Skylar deceives most people she meets into thinking that he is a she and he loves it that way. Skylar’s personality is very cheerful most of the time. Though her family isn’t very supportive of her life choices they don’t keep her from being as she wishes. There are plenty of times that they will badger her when she’s home though. Because of this Skylar tries her hardest to spend her time with those that accept her all the time, her friends. There are times that Skylar can act a little insane at times. It’s just another aspect of her personality that isn’t quite what would be considered normal. Then again, her favorite saying is, “Being normal is sooo over-rated.”
Past/Childhood: Skylar spent most of her teenage years feeling our of place in her own skin and would often hide her fantasies of becoming female to herself for fear of ridicule. When in Jr. high/high school she stayed in a town for a few years where she met and became friends with Vance. Our very own vampire jack ass. Though they were good friends Skylar never told Vance anything about the more feminine outfits in the back of the closet.
I love:compliments on how good she looks, eclectic kinds of fashion, any music that has a good beat, fantasy movies/books, art
I Hate: Being seen in anything that makes her look masculine, homophobic people that use violence, silence
Other things/ notes:Even though Skylar is anatomically a guy he would much rather live as a girl and be referred to as such. (She instead of he.) Skylar will never willingly show pictures of when she was young and still dressed and tried to act as a boy. Also, if you manage to catch a glimpse of Skylar in anything that isn’t considered feminine you have defiantly been privileged. (At least after you’ve waken up from being decked with her right hook)
USERNAME:Master Wild Mage

Last edited by Susheh; 06-05-2008 at 11:01 PM..

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 06:16 PM

THE VAMPIRES

Appearence: [x]
((Yes he does look like this for he is so playful,he sometimes even does wear that hoodie.))
Name:Sora Ribatsu
Personality: Playfull,shy,quiet
Past/Childhood: He ha never known his parents and he was thought by many people that he shouldnt be alive because he messes around too much.
I love: Gir((As you can see..)),butterflys,darkness,drawing
I Hate: People ruining his fun,losing his hoodie((He is hopeless))
Other things/ notes:
USERNAME:Menwesha

2.Appearence:[x]
Name: Takeo Kyuusai
Personality: Normally a calm collected person. He is likeable in a sense though He often has a better then you and I know it look and smile on his face. He hates back talk and can get angry when provoked.
Past/Childhood: His mother died while in childbirth with him and his father was rarely around. He always took care of himself and learned not to depend on others. After getting into a fight one day with his father though Takeo wasnt able to hold back and killed him.
I love: Dosent seem to like much at first but he has a hidden weakness for sweet foods. Tends to like sitting outside too
I Hate: Annoying people
whistling and snapping
Other things/ notes: He does get embaressed easily though tends to lash out in anger when it happens
USERNAME:Takeno-Kun

Name:Lycan Alihandrew Falcon
Appearence: [x][x]
~Lycan looks like this except with bright purple eyes and a scar under his left eye, the other is him in vampire form!
~Dresses punk/goth with lots of spikes; studs; and chains, wears eyeliner around his eyes, black finger nail polish,and wears combat boots with every outfit. he is about 6' 5", medium built, with bright purple eyes; which turn completely white when he is angry, he is part Japanese and part Chinese, he has a scar under his left eye from a 'hunting' accident.
Personality:Changes about as much as his clothes do, He is very seductive in his ways and loves to play around with others flirting and touching. he is very easy to get along with but also quick to get mad, he is always in a 'playful' mood.
Past/Childhood:He was born a vampire so that is the only life he knows. When he was about 16 his father took him on a 'hunting' trip. It was on this trip that he witnessed the murder of his father an came near death himself resulting in a scar under his left eye that will not go away. Due to this he gets angry with humans quickly and to counter this he uses the skills his mother taught him of seduction. his mother left him when he returned with out his father that same night. from there on he learned to fend for himself.
I love:Flirting,a body to crawl up next to;boy or girl, myself!!
I Hate: annoying bubbly people, to many questions, and noisy people.
Other things/ notes: ? nothing at the moment.
USERNAME:Edana Little Flame

Name: Abdel Notaras
Appearence: â€* â€*
Personality: Cold, Angry, dosent like to "play with his food" as Takeo and Lycan tend to do
Past/Childhood: Abdel seemed to have always been around. His family he has forgotten, no longer caring who they were and what happened to them. Since his teenage years Abdel has wandered from town to town, messing up things where he could and biting anyone who stood in his way.
I love: Loud Music
()Wandering
()Pain
()Moonlight
()Darkness and cold
()Special attachment to his eyeglasses
()Seeing the fear in their eyes before the bite
()Playing with peoples lives
I Hate: People with spirit
()Hope
()Daytime
Other things/ notes: Seems to know all of the secrets hidden inside the mansions walls
USERNAME:Takeno-kun

Name: Christian Vance Ether (He goes by Vance)
Appearence:â€* â€*
Personality: He is a loner, and always has been. He likes to scare humans and then chase them down for the kill. He is very sadistic, and cruel. His favorite thing to do is bring a human back home and tell them that he is going to kill them in X amount of minutes, then release them in the lower parts of the house and watch as they franticly run around looking for a way out. Unfortionally for them he is always right on the time of there death.
Past/Childhood: He was a very wicked little child and just as sadistic as he is now. you know the type, the ones that will torture anything that is smaller then them. When he turned 21 he went out to a bar with a few friends and they found a girl and started to pick on her. Then Christian took her to his house and began to torment her. Little did he know that she in turn had something for him. She turned on him and bit him then as he stood there dieing she hovered over him and whispered to him, "I love your hate for humans so much that I am willing to save you for something bigger!" That was when she changed him. She raised him and taught him what he could do with his new form but she was killed just after his first year of being a vampire. She had been his only love in all his life. Now he lives only to kill all things. In his second year he found the mansion and came to live there. Now at twenty three he has found his place among the men of the manor!
I love:
♪The night
♪The moon
♪The face people give him when he tells them when and where they are going to die
I Hate:
♫People who get in the way
♫The sun, and other bright things
♫People in general
Other things/ notes: He knows nothing about what dose on in the house and with the others in there and does not wish to change that fact. He finds closeness to be a weakness.
USERNAME: Edana Little Flame

Name:Shizaki Ribatsu
Appearence:[x]
Personality:Quiet,Aggressive(Otherwise the opposite of Sora))
Past/Childhood:Mostly respected.He never really cared for his younger brother seeing he had left Sora once but sora found his way back.
I love:Blood...Rarely,darkness,confusing the crap out of sora,Drawing,silence
I Hate:Sora,annoying people,loud noises
Other things/ notes:None
USERNAME: Menwesha

Name: Emeraldus McCoy
Appearence: Link
Age: It's assumed he's ancient but he only appears to be about 25
Personality: Helpful to the right person, he's a true vampire with many things.
Past/Childhood: It's as unknown as his age, though he himself knows and remembers everything he's done. He's not telling much beyond that.
I love: Moonlight, Rain, Dead flowers, Tattoos, Cold air, The feel of another person dying.
I Hate: Obnoxious noises, Friendship, Flames
Other things/ notes: Never shows emotion in any form other than his eyes.
USERNAME: Fallaji[/SIZE]

Last edited by Susheh; 05-27-2008 at 11:52 PM..

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 06:17 PM

ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

>>Role play opens 10/12/07
>>NEED MORE MALES/VAMPIRES!!! 10/12/07 4:37PM
>>YAAY almost full ^.^ 10/13/07 10:03 PM
>>FULL NOW 10/14/07 6:32 PM
>>REOPENED! 11/9/07 7:29 PM
>>JELLYBEANS! Five more days til Christmas! 12/20/07 6:04 PM
>> 50 PAGES!!! KUDOS FOR ALL THE VIP ROLE PLAYERS! you know who you are ;] visiting susheh's thread every day...<3 Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:55 am
>> 100 PAGES REACHED BY Edana Little Flame's Post-Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:28 pm YIPPEEEEE SO HAPPY! <3
>> Profile cleanup, if you are returning after 6 months of absence >>;; then your profile has been removed, I apologize but its kind of messy 0-0 sat 9:00PM April 05
>> Susheh returns to Mene May 27 2008 4:52 PM
>> Profiles Closed MAY 27 2008 4:53 PM

Last edited by Susheh; 05-27-2008 at 11:53 PM..

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 06:18 PM

LINK TO ROLEPLAY

Code:

helplesxlunatic
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 06:25 PM

sounds like a good idea!

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 06:30 PM

Yes I agree as well :D

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 07:00 PM

[[.//I shall start//.]]
Ritsu sits on the steps of her home awaiting the arrival of her friends, she was eagerly waiting to show her costume. She was wearing a female samurai costume, and her hair blew into the wind, she sighs.

LunaValentine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 07:06 PM

Rae strutted her stuff across the street, short black hair flying in the wind. She saw her friend Ritsu's house up ahead and smirked. Today was Halloween, Rae's favorite holiday and she was in the mood for candy, being terrified and most of all showing off her awesome costume. Sneaking up in the shadows around her house Rae bolted up and yelled "BOO!!!"

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 07:08 PM

"WAAH!!!" Ritsu screams. "Don't do that, you gave me a big scare." Ritsu says breathing with her hand on her heart.

LunaValentine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 07:13 PM

Rae fell to the ground laughing histerically. "You...... should.... have..... seen..... your face!" She replied in between fits of giggles. She got to her feet, brushing off her costume. SHe was wearing her normal clothes, but had put on some black wings, sparkled up her make-up and put on a velvet top hat. "So. Where is everyone else?"

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 07:25 PM

"Aww come on now, its halloween and its almost dark now, and you caught me off guard." Ritsu replied with a sigh. "I have no idea where the others are but they should come soon, I want a head start so I can get some more Candy." She said

LunaValentine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 07:28 PM

"Okay. I'm sorry I scared you. Happy?" Rae asked and then began pacing. "Candy......... So we should hit the mansions first, they always give out huge candy bars." Mumbling to herself, she began biting her nails. "Yes, that's a good idea."

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 07:33 PM

"Yes very happy,"Ritsu gave a slight smile. "The mansion? that really big one at the corner? I've heard stories of that place some bad ones too...although I've never met the home owners...I guess its worth a try." Ritsu said a bit uneasy, but of course she was always like that. A slight cold breeze blew the air. "maybe we shoudl go inside where its a bit warmer." She said to Rae.

LunaValentine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 07:38 PM

"Scary stories? You're not afraid are you? It's probably all lies to make you too afraid to get the best candy in the whole neighborhood. Plus, a little excitment will do you some good." Rae teased her smiling slightly. "But I guess it wouldn't hurt to go inside, I am freezing my butt off out here, so lets get on with it."

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 11:34 PM

"Well I guess I will go, a good thrill wouldn't kill me." Ritsu said as they both walked inside and closed the door behind them.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Mirith

Old 10-12-2007, 11:36 PM

Mirith was running down the street to Ritsu's house. She was already late and it was quite cold outside so she couldn't wait to get inside. The wind caught hold of her pirate hat making it blow off her head, but luckily she caught it just in time. She quickly put it back on her head as she reached the front door, and gently knocked.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-12-2007, 11:52 PM

Sora walked around and then noticed the girls and tapped Ritsu on the sholder,he looked confused."hey."he said smiling wondering if he scared her.he didnt really want to scare anyone but he couldnt help it if he did though he was one of the least scariest vampires.he was strangely scared of some of the vampires too though he was one himself.

((I know..he is weird))

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 12:30 AM

"Hi Mirith! Come on in!" She said as she gestured her inside then spotted a boy in a Gir hoodie. "Hello! You have such a cute hoodie!" Ritsu said with a smile and gave him a hug. "Please come inside, Rae is on the couch.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 12:46 AM

Sora smiled as he was greeted and hugged,he hugged her back slightly"Thanks."he said when she complemented him on his hoodie,he liked it himself too.It was his favorite hoodie in the first place,he walked quietly into the house.he wasn't sure if they wanted is name or not so Sora just kept quiet.he sat down on a chair not really staying still because no matter what he was slightly hyper so it took him some time to get still.he was still happy though.

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 12:48 AM

"Well, My name is Ritsu, that is Rae, and that Mirith." She said pointing at everyone. "There are others sure to come soon." She said with a smile and nodded. "What's your name?"

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 01:00 AM

Sora smiled slightly as Ritsu told him the others names.he noticed she wanted to know his name"I'm sora,Nice to meet you."he said nodding.he wondered what they where going to do for Halloween,this was his favorite time of the year because he would go around,unlike most vampires he didn't want to harm anyone,he could survive without blood for a very long time.he didn't really even need blood.he was just like they where because though he was a vampire he didn't have many personalty's of a vampire.

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 01:13 AM

"You can have a seat anywhere you like. The T.V. is over there by Rae." Ritsu said pointing at the T.V. "We go trick-or-treating as soon as all my other friends get here." She said with a smile then yelled, "Does anyone want a drink or anything?"

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 01:28 AM

Sora nodded slightly"Ok,It is probably goig to be fun."he said and smiled,he looked at the television now sitting on the back of one of the couches,he had stood up.and then walked from the chair to the back o the couch,his sweater was making him warm up which was good.he hummed slightly as he watched television.he wasn't bored,just really hyper,he began to feel a little thirsty but not for blood,he didn't mind,he didn't need any blood,he didn't say anything.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Mirith

Old 10-13-2007, 01:30 AM

Mirith slowly walked into the house looking around at everyone giving a small wave as she adjusted her costume. She stood against the wall looking at the boy with the gir hoodie; she had never seen him before. Her attention was brought back to Ristu. " Yes can i get a dr.pepper please?"