Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 11-02-2007, 07:07 AM

Josie had left the girls examining the car and wondered off to find a garage. "Well, this place is oficially dead." Her voice came from around the corner and was shortly followed by her appearance. "You know, I saw this movie though. They live in a shack in the woods and are cannibals!" She smiled "I reckon either me or Bangle are going to be picked off first. And the one that doesn't die first will make it out alive."

She tossed her hair from her eyes and joined the group. "And there's no garage worth a dime here by the way." She shrugged. Unlike the others she wasn't too bothered about being stranded here for the time being.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 11-03-2007, 12:58 AM

Dani was startled by Josie approaching, she had been staring at the book store. "Oh, so that's where you went off to?" She asked, not really looking for an answer. "Would you mind to go into this bookstore?" She asked, hoping it'd be okay. She knew they were stranded and that she should probably hurry but she was always a sucker for books. She headed over to the store and figured if her friends decided not to join her, she'd just find them later. The town couldn't be that big, she thought as she rubbed her hands together and peered through the windows of the bookstore.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-03-2007, 01:28 AM

Josie shrugged "Sure. It's not like I have a pressing engagement." She replied following. "So have we any clue what's actually wrong with this car yet or are we in serious shit?" She asked still smiling. That was Josie. Cheer spirit she called it. The ability to wear a smile even when the situation called for panic.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 11-03-2007, 05:35 AM

Dani was unable to see inside the store, she began to wipe in a circular motion on the window to get a better view. "Maybe I should just try the door," she said, feeling dumb that she had dirtied her top for nothing. She walked over to the door and gave it a gentle tug, when nothing happened she pulled a little harder, this time the door squeaked open, only to be much heavier than Dani had expected and slammed shut again. "Holy shit!" She said, a bit startled by how fast it had closed again. She opened the door again and this time was able to keep it open. Stepping through the doorway, Dani saw that the only light came through the windows and everything smelled musty and...well, good, to her nose. She looked around and called out a greeting, wondering if there was anyone inside the store. "Even if the town was abandoned, no real book enthusiast would have left all these behind," she said.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-03-2007, 06:11 AM

"Once you start working with something you loose your enthusiasm for it." She replied absently. "Man, you think any of these are worth something?" She opened the nearest book to a cloud of dust and dropped it coughing.

"Jeeze, Yeah, Dani, I think the owner left...like twenty years ago." She waved the dust from her face and made a mental not not to do that again.

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 11-03-2007, 09:25 AM

This whole situation was just nervewracking. She shuddered as she walked among the buildings, sticking with someone at all times. at no signs of anything creepy...maybe all was... No, no this was bad. that point would never cease to ring through her head. A tree drew her attention and she stepped over. when she tripped on a root that she would swear hadn't been there before, she freaked, and scrambling to her feet hurrying back to her friends, but not so much quietly. And not many people can miss an emerald blur.

"Guuuuuuuys. Something wiiiierd happened."

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 01:08 PM

Rosetta's amethyst eyes unenthusiastically rolled in Bangle's direction.
"Hm? What happened this time?" she asked her. She tried to sound as considerate as possible even though she felt Bangle could have been just over-reacting...again.

Susheh
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Susheh Send a message via Yahoo to Susheh

Old 11-03-2007, 06:41 PM

Suki finished the drink and went into the back area which was also her room and threw the cup into the sink, She wiped her mouth with her sleeve and walked back out to the bar area.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 06:57 PM

Bangle stopped in the center of the group, arms akimbo, and looking a little nervous despite her strong position. "I-I tripped over a tree root. One that wasn't there!"

Slowly it dawned on her that didn't make any sense. She rose her hand to her forehead in a soft slap. "That didn't sound right..."

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-04-2007, 12:58 PM

Oh, there were so many responses Rosetta could say. There were so many she wanted to say, but she decided to be nice for the sake of their trip.

"Bangles, just take a deep breath and calm down before you try to explain again," she replied with a small smile and laughing lightly. "You tripped over a non-existent tree root?" she tried repeating in a way that would make more sense, but it still sounded weird.

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-04-2007, 09:47 PM

Storm chuckled. "Remind me again why we inhabbit this town," She said, leaning back even more in her chair. Her feet lifting off the table so that she only balenced on the back chair legs. Her hair skimming the ground. "I mean, there are better abandon towns, ones bigger and with more wild life."

Stormy1
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-04-2007, 09:53 PM

Zane sighed for the billionth time. Honestly, how hard was it to find 4 girls in a small town? He jumped when he heard a door slam.the girls He bagan sprinting, praying that it was them and not something else.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 11-05-2007, 06:34 AM

Dani turned with a book in her hand. "Well, since there's no owner, there's no stealing, right?" She smiled as she dusted the cover of the book off and read it to herself. It looked interesting enough and there really wasn't a book Dani wouldn't like. She held on to the book and turned just as Bangle began to speak and laughed a little. "Seriously, Bangle, I'm sure you've just worked yourself up and have yourself believing the root wasn't there." She teased and stepped out of the door of the store. She could see a small blur not far down the street running up. It was probably Zane, she thought and decided to wait there until he could catch up.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 04:45 PM

Bangle sighed, her bells jingling as she threw her hands up. "I'm not imagining it! Something is going on here! This isn't safe. We. Should. Leave." she stopped ofr a moment and then laughed a little. "Oh wait... we can't...forget I said that..."

She wrinkled her nose, running a quick check. "Where's that boy?" She hurried out, bells tinkloing as she moved, an eerie sound in the silence.

Stormy1

Old 11-05-2007, 05:24 PM

As he got closer he could make out four figures, when he heard a jingling noise of bells he knew for sure that one of them was Bangle which ment the others were Dani, Rosetta, and Josie. When he was a foot away he stopped running abrutly and keld over, trying to regain his breath. "Its about...time..I...found...you guys." he weazed out.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 11-05-2007, 06:24 PM

Dani walked over to Zane and poked him gently with her foot. "You gonna be okay?" She asked, laughing a little at his comment "You would have been able to find us," she said, "it's not like we could have disappeared into thin air." She joked and turned back towards the town. She breathed in deeply and began to walk into town again. "We're still looking for a hotel or something of that sort," she said, "I got sidetracked by the book store, though." She laughed again and continued on her way.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 06:36 PM

Bangle wrinkled her nose at how casually Dani was taking this. "Or kidnapped by bloodthrist creautres of the night..." she murmured under her breath. "And killed in the shadows... this is such a bad idea."

But nooooo one would listen to her. She leaned down to help Zane up. "Here. You shouldn't run so fast. She's right. It's not like we're hard to find... Afte rall,you can hear me a mile away."

Stormy1

Old 11-05-2007, 07:36 PM

"I wasnt listening for bells really, "He said getting up with the help from Bangle,giving her a greatful smile. "I was too busy watching the shadows, kept thinking they we're watching me and moving around or something." He groaned as pain shot through his legs, all that running could really kill a guy. "Now whats this about Bloodthristy creatures of the night?"

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-05-2007, 07:51 PM

"Ah yes. These invisible blood thirsty creatures that can cause invisible tree roots to trip people. Yes Bangles, tell us more about it!" she laughed while leaning against the wall of the building.

"I think we're all just a little freaked out from being stranded here. Once we find a suitable place to stay, we'll all feel much better."

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-05-2007, 08:52 PM

Josie smiled to herself. She mentally agreed with Rosetta. It was all too easy to let your mind run away with you. Especially in new places. "Bangle, are you quite sure that you're not being a teeny bit paranoid?" She asked kindly. "And why are we even looking for a hotel, every one of these houses has a bedroom, the hotel if it even exists will be just as dilapidated, probably more so. Why don't we just find somewhere close to the car?" She asked.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 11-05-2007, 10:08 PM

Dani turned back around, she had been lost in her search for a hotel and addressed Bangle first "Come on, Bangle, we'll be fine. If anything happens you can hold me personally resonsible, okay?" She said, trying not to sound rude. She then turned to address Josie "If we can find a hotel, we might be able to get a phone and phone book to call a tow company somewhere else." She laughed suddenly, "It'd have been better for us if we had invited someone who knew something about cars." She then returned to the subject at hand and said "If we don't find a hotel, then I wouldn't mind looking into a house nearby." She said "Would anyone else have a problem with that?" She asked.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-05-2007, 10:11 PM

"Knowing a hotel you will have to pay to use the phones if they even work." Josie replied "And I for one don't carry around phone change." She shrugged "But if we must..."

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 10:21 PM

Pallid skin made for quite the eye catching figure, however that was simply what surroundings were for when stalking a prey. Ashen skin was not a disadvantage, but the opposite when it came to moving around. Why, one might ask, but the answer simply wasn’t that simple. Many people would pass the form off for a ghost, or some other figment of the imagination and simply keep moving. After all, real people didn’t have skin this pale, did they? Perhaps those whom spent all of their time indoors away from the sunlight, which rang true for vampires, but you normally don’t see those kinds of people out walking around. However, it wasn’t often one saw people walking around in this town anyway.

It was named The Devil’s Playground for a reason. And in the haughty mind of this vampire, he was the reason it was named such.

Those two placid creatures whom called themselves vampires that stayed here, didn’t deserve any credit for the name of the town. It was a wonder they were even still breathing, as a creature of the night needed blood to sustain itself, or they would slowly wither and die. This one took his fill whenever it was an option, you see, which left little room to grow weak. Perhaps it even put a bit of color into his cheeks, with fresh blood running through his veins. Colorless was still the color of choice, for the body at least, and in clothing, only the murkiest hues of obsidian would do. Skin tight to boot, after all, with leather straps holding the outfit onto its owner…

“Hark, alas, what be heard from yonder square? Prey I do spot, and prey they shall become. Run, run little ones, you shant live through the night.”

A sort of shrill laughter from across the town, bolting outward from behind the farthest building from where the group had been was all that could be noticed. Was it laughter of insanity? The chortle itself seemed to be filled with madness, sadistic and cruel madness. This would be one pleasant night indeed, for tonight Kamui dines within town. Much better then having to stalk for food elsewhere or lure travelers inside. After all, whom else could have sabotaged the car to ensure the little sheep stayed where they were needed?

As soon as the laughter was finished, there could be a obsidian blur darting through the open street, if anyone could make out black upon black, which was doubtful within this town. However, if any could, well his prey would be frightened…Fear made the vitae taste all the richer…

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 11-05-2007, 10:29 PM

"I'm sure if we explain our situation to them, they'd let us use it without a fee." She said and shivered slightly as she heard a weird noise stretch throughout the town. She shook it off like she was hearing things and turned to Bangle "I think you're starting to get into my head," she joked and began to walk down the street, looking every way and hoping they'd eventually come across a hotel or maybe even a store. Suddenly Dani's stomach began to rumble. She took a deep breath to calm it down and figured first she'd find a hotel then she'd find something to eat. There might be some chips back in the car she thought and began to pick up the pace a little.

Stormy1

Old 11-05-2007, 10:34 PM

"It would have been smart of us if we invited a car smart person, but seeing as we didnt we shouldnt dewl on it." He said with a sigh. "Lets get looking for a hotel, if they do charge money to use their phone I have a few bucks on me. Lets go, its getting darker and darker by the minute." With that he countinued to walk the way Dani was heading.