sepherchorde
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2008, 01:03 AM

The Sheriff stared at the house for a moment, till a shadowed figure came THROUGH the screen door, making no sound, and glided towards them slowly.
"Alright little lady, hang on, We are getin' while the getin's good!"
He spurred the horse down the street after Riley got a good hold, He made a B-line for the station, hoping to find others there.

Posting as Shades: The shades glided silently through the city, most of their energy burnt out from rushing here, the filtered towards the diner and shopping center.

((Alright, Shades can not be killed guys, they are just to be avoided, luckily they are not very fast after their initial bursts of energy when they rise out of the dead. Oh, and one shade controls a whole bunch of zombies, that is why there is not one for each zombie.))

rini18
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to rini18 Send a message via MSN to rini18 Send a message via Yahoo to rini18

Old 04-02-2008, 01:11 AM

Andres looked through a window and watched the sun approach the nearby mountains. Soon it would be dark out and Andres had never been so afraid of the pitch black sky since he was six years old. "No one's here, and it's almost dark out. Just my luck." Andres rubbed his tazor and held onto it as if it was his very life.

"Where could Shaw be?" Andres pondered whether or not he should start searching through the rest of the station for some supplies and placed his tazor in his front pant pocket near his right hand. Andres looked around the reception desk of the main lobby and found only records, a computer, and a large supply of batteries in case of emergencies.

Canna-Chan
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2008, 01:19 AM

Kairana was at the police station. She leaned against the wall, panting. After talking to Sally on the 'phone, she had run all the way to the station, having heard that they were passing out weapons there. "I really hope they'll have guns for us," she gasped, still tying to get her breath back.

rini18
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to rini18 Send a message via MSN to rini18 Send a message via Yahoo to rini18

Old 04-02-2008, 01:24 AM

Andres jumped when he heard the noise of the front door and looked over the reception desk and saw the figure of a girl.

Relieved, Andres had never been so happy to see the complete stranger at the doorway and quickly ran to see if she needed assistance.

sepherchorde
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2008, 01:28 AM

As he drew near the station with Riley in tow, he noticed there were flickers of movement all around them, in doorways, alleys, behind cars. Finally the police station was within view.
"All right Barbara, almost home, jus' a little further..."
Riley and Shaw were only about a hundred yards from the station when one of the shades moved in front of them, and reached out to touch Barbara. Barbara whinnied, and collapsed, throwing Riley and Shaw away from her. Shaw tried to lift himself up and fell face first into the concrete of the sidewalk.
"Damn collarbone... Ahg!"
Shaw lifted himself of the ground with his good arm, looking at Riley and he moved to help her up and run to the station with her, bursting in the door.
He looked at Andres.
"Hey kid, ya made it. I'm glad t' see yer alright."
He pulled out a set of keys, tossing them to Andres.
"In tha back, theres a big locker, git inta it and get the guns, theres four pistols and a shotgun, If memory serves me right, theres two boxes o' shells for the scattergun, and two clips fer tha pistols. Then rummage in there for the first aid bag an' bring it here"
Shaw took his phone out of his pocket, calling the diner first and getting no answer, so he called the shopping center's shipping area phone, hoping against the odds there is someone there.

Canna-Chan
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2008, 01:31 AM

Kairana was surprised when she saw the boy approching her - a little scared, almost. But when she saw he was ...human, she relaxed a bit. "Oh, hi," she said, taking a deap breath and trying to force her heart rate to calm back down.

rini18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2008, 01:37 AM

Andres quickly ran to the back of the station and unlocked the locker. Placing the shotgun over his shoulder, he carried the guns, boxes of ammo, and the first aid bag towards the front of the station. He double checked to make sure he left nothing behind and entered the main lobby with the others.

After entering the lobby, Andres distributed the guns and gave Shaw the shotgun, ammo, and first aid bag. He then went back to the girl and introduced himself. "Hello there, sorry about startling you. My name's Andres Rivera."

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 04-02-2008, 01:40 AM

Riley held on for dear life as the sheriff's horse rode on, avoiding whatever would come out of the house. She hoped that the others, whoever that might be would have arrived already. Oh, the horrors of a small town getting attacked. Why can't this happen to a different city? As they rode on, she wondered what to do when they got to the station. She took out the paper clips in her pocket and started to unbend them, making them form a more linear shape for later use. A while later, they were thrown off, a shade popping out in front of them. "Son of a-" She didn't get to finish when Shaw looked her, she getting up. She ran to the station with the sheriff and then panted, waiting for what was to come next. She looked at the boy qho had just introduced himself and then nodded. "Riley Remmington at your service."

sepherchorde
Dead Account Holder

Shaw looked at Andres after he got off the phone after it rang for a while.
"Boy, ya know how to use any a' those things, you sure don't look like it. Hand me the scattergun, I'll load it fer ya an' show you how to fire it, but don't go blastin' anyone but the damned souls 'round here." He held out his good arm, waiting for Andres to hand him the shotgun and some shells.

Rhage
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to Rhage

Moveing away from the door a few moments ago Cody was walking back into the shipping area of the store were he was in the closet near the office were the phone was. Rummaging through the closet and pushing a box out of the way he looked down at the sledge hammer, Pulling it out of the closet he nearly dropped it when the phone behind him went off. Walking to the desk were the phone was the hammer was layed on it before Cody picked the phoe up answering it. "You realy know how to spook someone you know that? Thought everyone else in the town already left." His voice was calm as he spoke, While he waited for a responce over the phone he sat his large frame in the chair to the desk before looking throuh the drawers.

sepherchorde
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2008, 01:42 AM

REMINDER: You guys need to remember, none of your character have any experience with guns, so your going to have to deal with missing, a lot, at first.

rini18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2008, 01:45 AM

Andres watched Shaw's directions and passed him the necessary equipment he needed. "So they've finally arrived?", said Andres with a look of dissapoint.

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-02-2008, 01:47 AM

Riley looked over to Shaw as he talked about showing Andres how to shoot. She sighed in disappointment of not knowing what to do. She could use a blunt object, but she wasn't sure how strong she was. The skills of free running include: acrobatics, stamina, agility, and lack of fear. Hm, I don't see fighting anywhere. Arsonist skills include: burning, being able to erase all evidence, and knowledge of how to kill someone..well maybe that's useful. She really didn't fear dying from the zombies, but rather being turned into one. It robbed physics more than what she usually did. "Ugh, if only I had some aerosol and some fire, we could burn those monsters all to hell." She muttered this to herself silently, remembering her past escapades.

sepherchorde
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2008, 01:51 AM

He looked at Andres.
"Naw, they ain't here yet, but I fear theres somethin' worse out there..."
He loaded the eight shots with some difficulty into the shotgun, showing Andres the safety and how to hold it.
"Alright boy, safety's on. Don't aim it at sumthin less yer gonna try ta kill it. An' remember to flip the safety off."
Shaw tried the shopping center again, this time deciding to wait until someone answered. While it rang, he said something to the rest of the group.
"Any a' ya know first aid? If'n ya do, I'd sure like it if you could bind my shoulder...."

rini18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2008, 01:59 AM

"I have moderate knowledge of first aid. How big is your cut?" Andres glanced at Shaw.

Rhage
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2008, 02:02 AM

After not hearing anything on the phone after a moment he hung up to continue to search through the desk. Only finding a stappaler, a few pens and a letter opener, Putting the letter opener in his belt. Standing up he was about to walk away wen the phone went off again. Picking it up again faster then last time he answered. "If this is anouther prank call save it, Im busy!"

sepherchorde
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2008, 02:11 AM

He looked at Andres before Cosy answered.
"'t ain't a cut boy, it's a broken collarbone...."
When Cody yelled over the phone, Shaw chuckled.
"Relax boss, it's Shaw, kin ya git yerself to the station? By can ya I mean theres a bunch o' demons out of revalations wanderin the streets, but their slow, can ya run?"

rini18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2008, 02:29 AM

"Sorry about that Shaw, I've been a bit out of focus with everything going on." said Andres looking red from his lack of attention. "For right now, all I can do is provide your arm with support." Andres pulled out a towel-like sling to cradle Shaw's forearm. "Try to prevent yourself from moving it okay?" Andres finished placing the sling on Shaw's arm.

Rhage
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2008, 02:36 AM

"Shaw, hey ol man good to hear a familiar voice, Yeah I can get their, But I wont be running. Got my truck back from the garage a few days ago. Starters still gieving me trouble but if It wants to work I can be their in a few minutes. As for those things out their, Well if i see them I can avoide them.Ill grab some supplys and be their shoertly." Hanging up the phone codys felt his pulse quicken from the fact their realy were things that go bump in the night. Grabbing the sledge hammer off the desk cody went into the store were he began to gather supplys, Grabbing bottled water,jerkey, gum, a few canned foods,Rubbing alcohol, Perixide, a traval pack medical kit and a flashlight with batteries. Puttig them all in a box he carried it to the door were he looked outside, Seeing the coast was clear and his truck was still in his normal parking spot he grined to himself. Makeing the jog to his truck with the box of supplys in his left arm with his sledge hammer in his right hand he safly made it to the back were he poped the back hatch and placed his cargo in it before he closed the door back up. Walking to the drivers door he opened it and climbed in before he shut it and grabbed the keys he left on the dashbored. Putting the key in he turned it only to have his sterio with the song Trip Like I do blareing out over his speakers.Shutting the truck off he tried the key again..and again and again."Damn it you peice of crap, I should have left you in that damn ditch you giant peice of shi..." As he yelled at the truck and before he got to finish the sentance the trucks big block V-8 roared to life."Thanks baby, new you wouldnt let me down."

((sorry everyone bt i gatta work in a few hours and I need sleepso good night))

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-02-2008, 02:41 AM

Riley snickered when the person over the phone had yelled. Someone needs anger management. Tsk, tsk boy. She looked glumly at Shaw. "Sorry, but I'm not sure if I can even bind it. The most I can do is make a sling, Andres seems to have that covered." She sighed and wondered who it was on the other line. A boy from the voice, but how old? She also wondered about how well the sling would hold up. She examined Shaw's shoulder carefully from where she was sitting. "So, what to do now? Learn to fight or learn to run?"

sepherchorde
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2008, 02:57 AM

".... alright boy, We'll see ya when ya git here..." Shaw looked at the other three.
"Alright kids, I gotta rest so my body kin heal a bit..."
He proceeded to show them how to use the pistols and load them. Afterwards, he walked into the back storage room. Laying down on a cot and resting, but not sleeping.

Posting as: Shades

The Shades moved around, catching a few straggling survivors. They started to drift towards the police station....

Posting as: Police Station TV

The priest is on the screen now, the static that had replaced the newscast, is itself replaced with his image.
"My fellow man... We are in dark times... the fall of man is nigh. Join me children of god! There is hope yet! The Shades of Satan are just a precursor to the horsemen! But you can come to our refuge to the northeast! We have a refuge hidden in the northeast wilderness of Ohio! Our lord and saviour will show you the way!" The screen turns to static again...

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-02-2008, 03:21 AM

Riley nodded along as Shaw had showed them how to use the pistols. She grabbed one and felt the cool metal against her hand. It made her heart race a bit, with shooting guns. She stood up from where she was sitting and looked around the room, trying to find anything useful. She wondered if Shaw was a smoker, if so she might be able to make a flame. She turned absentmindedly to the TV which was off. She stepped over and pushed the "on" button, seeing it flicker to life. A shelter in Ohio? God is one sadistic bastard to plague this on us in the first place. Well, at least I don't have the T-virus.

rini18
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2008, 03:31 AM

Andres chuckled a bit after hearing the priest speak on the television. "Wow, it's nice to know that we still have psychos around.." Andres placed his head against the wall, then stared at the small group of survivors. He couldn't shake the images of seeing his school scatter and leave in complete chaos. He mumbled to himself, "Could this really be happening?" He let out a deep sigh and then sat against the wall.

cyanidecookie
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to cyanidecookie

Old 04-02-2008, 03:50 AM

Jack pulled her knees a little closer to her chest and sighed. She had been sitting in this damn cell since yesterday night. The sheriff had caught her breaking into one the stores in town. He had locked her up in here, and her stupid aunt hadn't bothered to show up to get her. Jack's stomach growled, she hadn't eaten or had anything to drink all day. " I hate this fucking town" She muttered to herself. "I just want to go back home."
She shifted her chains that were attached to her pants, and pulled at the hem of her tank top. She sighed again and tapped her nails along her knee. "Where the hell is the sheriff? He hasn't been here all day... I need something to eat..."

Jack stood up and walked to the door of the cell, looking out into the main lobby. she raised an eyebrow at what she saw there. Three kids where standing around in the lobby. The one boy was holding a shotgun, and the two girls each had a pistol. Jack frowned. "Where is the sheriff?" she wondered.
"HEY!" She raised her voice, hoping one of the kids would let her the hell out of here. Jack leaned forward against the cell door, swinging her chains out of the way. Her black pants hugged against her legs, and almost met the hem of her black tank top. A faded red anarchy symbol graced the front of the shirt. Several necklaces swung from her neck, the silver matching the rings is her face. Jack kicked half-heartedly at the door, scuffing the toe of her steel-toed black combat boots. She ran her fingers through her long black mohawk, and slipped off her jacket, tossing the black canvas coat over her shoulder.
"Hello?!" She peered around the corner as best she could, looking towards the kids in the other room. " I need a cigarette...." she mumbled.

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-02-2008, 04:18 AM

"Well every place needs a psycho at one time or another." Riley sat back down and watched the small room with onyl Andres in it, at least that's what she thought until he had asked something, rather quietly. "Maybe this is all some dream from playing too much Resident Evil.." She said that silently as she thought about it. She looked at the direction of where the voice came from, it was a girl in a holding cell. A criminal? Who would be here at this time of day? She stepped over to see a girl clad in black, chained to the room. "So, what did you get in here for?"

((gtg))