memeVoi
(¬‿¬)

Old 03-21-2019, 02:04 AM

There will be a day when people will stand under righteous judgement. People will be sent to eternal death in the lake of fire with fire and brimstone forever. Whether you go, hell or heaven is determined by if you believed in Jesus Christ or not. Jesus came and through his willful obedience to God throughout his life and him facing the wrath of God in our place on the cross, we can be forgiven for our sins and made children of God through Jesus Christ. He rose three days later, defeating death and is now sitting at the right hand of the Father. We are made righteous, not by our own works, but we are cleansed of our sins by having faith in Jesus Christ. Repent, turn away from your sin, and receive the free gift of Salvation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him. ~ John 14:6-7

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. ~ John 3:36

And Peter said them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is for you and for your children and for all who are far off, everyone whom the Lord our God calls to himself.” ~ Acts 2:38-39

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. ~ John 5:24

If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. ~ John 12:47-48

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.~ Ephesians 2:8-9

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. ~ Romans 8:1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just sharing this with you because it changed my life. I don’t want people to be weighed down by the day by day struggles we face and to have the opportunity to share with someone the good news of a life after this one that does not consist of the struggles we go through everyday is something I want people to hear. Knowing Jesus changed me in so many ways that I would not have been able to imagine how I would escape or endure the horrible circumstances I went through. This message is not about judging people for who they are, what they wear, or what they do on a daily basis. It’s a message of hope that there is a savior up there at the right hand of the father that got beaten, shamed, locked up, spit on, mocked, condemned literally to the grave and risen three days later. Sadly people assume that Jesus is just like the people they’ve been hurt by in a church they happened to go to( not saying that all churches are bad, but some people in church buildings do not represent Jesus well) or they decide to listen to what other people have to say about him without taking the time to know him for who he is. I really do hope that this changes someone’s life and that you take this into consideration.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 03-22-2019, 05:50 AM

um... what

*wonders if this users' account has been hacked or something*

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-06-2019, 07:16 PM

Moved to Extended Discussion as this is not a Hangout :)

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-24-2019, 08:42 AM

This is what truth looks like. Certainly unrecognizable to most.