AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2012, 09:21 PM

Immediately Mercutio returned Zera's hiss, a low rumbling growl in his throat before Delilah peeked over the top of his head and into his face and he looked back up at her for a moment before ignoring Zera completely and sitting on Eli's foot by accident.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-06-2012, 09:21 PM

Fiaria looked around curiously. She could hear others talking, but was unsure of exactly where the voices were coming from. It annoyed her that was unfamiliar with her surroundings. Listening closer she started to follow the sound of the voices. After about ten minutes or so she could see the people that were talking. She stopped and watches for a moment unsure if she should approach the strangers.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 09:26 PM

Aros petted Zera quietly as he looked towards the forest. He felt as if he was being watched. " That is fascinating Eli. I come from a rather tortured and destructive place. Hold on. he looked over again at the woods. Sighing he smiled "Come join us." he said to the figure in the woods.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-06-2012, 09:29 PM

"Eggus weird. They supposed to have chickens, not powers.", Cleo said. They didn't say anything about eggs with rainbows, so it made her wonder what exactly hers did. And the one with wings was strange, too. It'd just fly around. "Mine flies. Think it could fly me?", she said. Cleo gave the animals worried looks, wondering if they were going to fight, but they seemed to keep their distance. That made Cleo happy. She didn't wan to tbe a witness of anymore battles, or get caught up in one.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 09:42 PM

Fiaria took a few steps back even though she had been invited over. Her ears flattened slightly as she considered going over. It was a few moments before she finally moved forward. “Hello,” she said quietly and it sound slightly like a low growl. As she stood there a few feet away her tail swayed back and forth, twitching slightly. The twitching wasn't because she was nervous.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 09:54 PM

As Mercurio exchanged growls with the other she frowned, uncertain. Eli scooped him up in his fox form without thought and put him in her lap to keep him away from the cat. Had dragging him here been a mistake? But he didn't seem evil... quiet sure, maybe even rude or dismissive at worst but not evil. She glanced to Aros as he spoke, however, briefly distracted. What could make a person speak of their home that way? She might have asked but then the other girl spoke.

"Maybe... All you can do is fuse it with your weapon and see what happens when you use it..." She said quietly, as that was one thing that made her nervous. What if the egg was really destructive? She shook off the thought, however, and simply gave the other girl a confident smile. At least now that they were in a group they could watch out for each other... Serio she noticed was quiet and that kind of worried her.

((eggs never like being caught XD so now that their in a group, eggs will probably attack or travel near them in groups ^.^ . That way everyone can get eggs))

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 09:56 PM

Aros looked at her sideways. "Is everything ok?" looking back over her answered Cloe's question trying not to be rude in seeming to ignore her. "I honestly don't know what the rainbow one does. The one with wings should give you wings when you need them. staring back at the newcomer from the forest he motioned her to come closer, attempting to make her feel welcomed.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 04-06-2012, 09:58 PM

(but with bat wings c: )

Nila was having a lot of fun flying around, chasing the striped egg around the trees. She was fisrt very worried when she had flown headfirst into a portal that honestly came out of no where but after meeting the strange bunny guardian and being told that she had to gather Easter eggs she then thought she was dreaming all this. After all, being called into some strange new and exaciting wolrd just for some easter eggs? Yeah ight.

Until one said easter egg zoomed right for her face.

It was lucky that her guardian had given her the basket to catch these Easter Eggs beforehand, otherwise Nila could had been faced with serious head trauma. After at well, Nila decided that Easter Egg Hunting was a lot of fun; hey, she liked doing crazy things anyway.

She had already gotten two, though she hadn't paid attention to what powers they had; Nila just thought they were pretty colours. Plus she was a bat demon and very fast in the air, which was how she was able to catch two in the first place.

"Can't flee forever!" she called out gleefully to the striped egg, swinging her basket around. Her guardian Linni, a chocolate-brown bunny sighed as she followed after her, "Nila it's an egg they don't speak!" she tried explaining (not that Nila listened though...)

"AHA!" Nila yelled triumphantly, finally catching the egg, "Look look Linni! I caught another!" Nila floated, holding out her basket for her to see, [COLOR="rgb(75, 0, 130)"]"Look look! It's sooo pretty Linni!"[/COLOR] she giggled. Linni gave her a half smile; somehow it was almost impossible to be angry at her.

"Good job Nila; let's look for more,"

"Okay Linni!"

[[LOL sorry guys I'm just jumping in here :D Also no idea about the powers since I don't want to be copying by accident XD;; PLus I might be leaving soon, so I thought I'd just post >.>]]

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 04-06-2012, 09:59 PM

Esen lunged after the strange egg as it twisted and turned though the undergrowth and tangled roots of the forest, his fast pace nearly leaving his new winged companion behind. The thin, mottled grey creature, which looked more like a hare than a rabbit, called after him while dodging tree branches. "Esen, you beast! Get back here!" he cried as he landed on a branch and shifted his grasp on the basket in his paws. "Really, you would think they would give me a leash for this one." he huffed before taking off again, swooping downwards so his winds could catch the breeze before following his charge again.

Esen was hardly concerned though, his mismatched eyes staying on the egg as he clamored over rocks and a fallen tree with both hands and feet. With a few powerful bounds, he pushed off from the trunk of a tree and twisted in mid-air to land on the egg, tumbling across the loam with laughter escaping his lips as he rolled to a stop in the clearing.

"Esen, Esen! Can't you listen to me for one moment?" Jirion said as he flew into the clearing, frustration clearly in his voice as he landed near the reckless teen. "You can't just run after any egg you see, there can be terrible- oh, you caught it." he said, looking down at Esen's hands. "Well, you go lucky this time! as I was saying, these things can be dangerous, there is no telling what they might do to you." he said, continuing to berate the wolf spirit as he pushed the basket towards Esen for him to put the egg into.

The white-haired male just laughed again as he held out the egg then dropped it into the basket. "You worry too much, little friend. I'm fine and I have gotten one step further to our goal." he said before standing. Once he had, his pointed ears twitched as he tuned in on the sound of other people talking. Without bothering to wait for Jiri again, he started off towards the sounds with a quick pace that showed his curiosity.

"Esen! At least take the basket!" Jiri called, his wings flapping in frustration as he wrapped his paws around the handle again. "Why am I stuck with the most ungrateful, most reckless, most... dense of them all?" He muttered to himself as he struggled to take off again, following his lupine charge though the trees once more.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2012, 10:00 PM

Mercutio blinked and Delilah laughed at his expression, the rabbit getting hit with his tail once he started to wag it around again, before he shifted around in Eli's arms, and while he was doing that his fur grew a bit longer and fuller, changing color to a pure white which made his lavender eyes stand out even more as he cuddled into Eli's stomach.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2012, 10:18 PM

[[I'm not sure what to post... >3<;;]]

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 10:19 PM

Eli nodded at the question of if she was alright, she hadn't realized her uncertainty had shown... She blushed a little at the thought but pushed away the thought. She put her warm smile back in place, however, and focused on those around her. She was already starting to like them, they seemed very nice even if she still wasn't sure what to think of Mercurio. Even as her doubt tried to surface, however, he was cuddling into her stomach innocently. She blushed deeply but then pushed it out of her mind. The way he behaved... he probably was thinking the same way an innocent animal was. It was no different then cuddling Serio.

" I only have my flower egg and my telekinetic egg, I still need to figure out the third. We can try out all the eggs we're not sure off together I think. Then we can make sure everybody's kept safe while we test them out." She suggested lightly. She ignored the glare of Serio. It had always been more a competition and the idea of her turning it into a gentle cooperative effort rather annoyed him. He liked the way things were done! She, however, did not. Protecting everyone mattered most..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 10:19 PM

“It’s about time you stopped! What do you think you’re doing just leaving me back there like that you unruly cat?” A white rabbit, Meri, came hopping out of the forest from where Fiaria had emerged. He was huffing and glaring at the Katayan before him. Fiaria rolled her eyes, she had thought she had lost the annoying rabbit. Turning she looked down at the white fluff ball. “I was doing what you told me I had to do. Find and collect the eggs. I thought you’d be able to keep up with me.” It was easy to tell that she was annoyed with the rabbit just as much as he was with her. “I’m glad you caught up and look I found others.” Turning back towards the group she had a slight grin on her face. "I'm sorry for my friend being so loud. I am Fiaria and this is Meri" She gestured towards the rabbit behind her when introducing him.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2012, 10:29 PM

Mercutio slid out of Eli's arms and looked around for Delilah, finding her after a bit he started to chase her around till he caught her and curled up around her protectively. He closed his eyes for a minute as the rabbit crawled in between his neck and the basket, trying not to freak out because it tickled. When he opened them back up he stood and nearly pranced his way back over to Eli, looking up at her with large lavender orbs and a tilted head, his jaws open slightly and his tongue hanging out.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 10:46 PM

Cleo tilted her head to the side as Ferrari walked up. It seemed like there was more and more people turning up. It was starting to make her a little nervous. She was okay being around a few people, but not a huge group. She forced herself to stay calm. The last thing she needed was to start freaking out about a bunch of people, who weren't even doing anything. She looked at Aros, then at Eli. She was glad to hear that she could fly with one of the eggs, but still intrigued about the rainbow one. Cleo decided she'd figure out what it did later. When she heard Eli's suggestion she nodded. "Good idea. We should do. ", she said, smiling. Her attention went back to Ferrari, who introduced herself. "Cleo. I am Cleo.", she said.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 10:49 PM

Eli waved hello to the newcomers then and introduced everybody in turn except for Cleo who had just introduced herself. She did so by pointing to each person and saying there name. The only exception to this was Mercurio who she added "a shapeshifter" after the name off. Once she was satisfied that she had not missed everybody she turned back to the man currently a fox who had taken off only to return to her. He didn't seem to express much interest in getting to know anybody else... She shrugged of the thought.

"Cute" She said with a soft giggle as he stuck out his tongue like a puppy. She reached over and ruffled his ears again, unable to keep from thinking of him like a puppy. When he acted like this it was hard to remember he was a man under all that fur. She thought of how he refused to talk and began to wonder... Did he think of himself as a man or something else? Maybe he didn't talk because he had no interest in human activities?

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2012, 10:52 PM

He yipped softly in happiness and he could see in Eli's eyes that she saw him as a pup, so he shifted into an arctic wolf pup and wagged his tail as he licked her hand.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 10:57 PM

He really was just like a puppy! He even acted like the one a traveler had brought to her village once. Thoughts of what he really was fled and she simply giggled and continued scratch behind his ears. She kept one hand on his ears, the other reaching out to check various parts of her clothing to see if anything was getting dry. Her skin and her thin stockings were but her shoes were still wet so she simply put her dried stockings in her back pack to keep them clean and checked the other clothing. Her shirt and skirt were pretty dry too, but the second shirt and jacket still needed time.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2012, 11:00 PM

Mercutio pawed at her hand slightly before running around her chair then around the whole campsite, barking and yipping playfully.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2012, 11:12 PM

Divvy watched everything that happened. She stayed silent, continuing to pet Pastel.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 11:32 PM

"Hmm?" She asked curiously as the shape-shifter played with her hand. She was trying to figure out if he wanted something from her when she felt that chill again. She felt cold... before she'd blamed it on being wet but as she was starting to dry that seemed unlikely. She frowned and stood, this time she KNEW something was wrong. She closed her eyes, spreading her senses and tapping into her innate magic how Serio had taught her. She soon felt a disturbance... in the river?

She looked over and suddenly the water began to twist and turn. Some playful eggs had apparently combined their powers somewhere up the river and it had finally reached the point where they were. The eggs were long gone... but the spell was now in place and making the river violently seem to boil. Finally from the center of the whirlpool a creature began to form. A dragon of ice and water began to form, a crystalized form of darker blue ice in the shape of an egg at the center. It's eyes also seemed a darker blue and to be made of crystal.

It was soon pulling up half the water in the river, so for a moment the fish flopped helplessly before more water came from up stream to refill the river. The dragon then curled out of the water and roared, the wind coming from it's jaws cold enough to cause ice crystals to form in her still wet hair as she stood. She bit her lip and drew her sword, sticking the telekinesis egg in the hilt for now. Against water her plants may have had an effect absorbing it but the ice would block them... fire could hurt the ice but the water would simply put it out... what to do was the question.

((i decided things are slowing down to much xD so ... dragon form fight! there's only one way to defeat it xD. ))

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 11:44 PM

Aros felt it was time for him to move. Standing up he stretched out. Sensing cloe's uncomfortableness he smirked. "Well im going to these practice grounds I found. Its only big enough for about four people? Anyone Wanna come along? Im not good with crowds anyway." sighing he grabbed his basket with Zera in it and stood on the rock behind him. Looming over the group.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2012, 11:49 PM

As Mercutio skidded to a halt his form swiftly changed into his humanoid self, he growled in an animal way as he pulled a whip from his side, sliding a brown egg into place on the weapon while he looked at Eli out of the corner of his eyes.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 11:50 PM

Cleo's eyes widened when she saw the dragon. Se got up and took a step back. "Can not go practice. Water attacking.", Cleo said, looking over at Aros. She didn't know what to do about the beast, other than they had to kill it. She didn't want anyone getting hurt, though. Cleo gulped then looked down at her eggs. "I distract it?", Cleo said, putting hand on her flying egg. She didn't have any weapons, but she knew she could distract it by flying around it.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 11:55 PM

((I'll post again in a bit))