Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 05-24-2014, 09:38 PM

23 May 2014

Went on a daytrip to Melbourne City...flew in and out by plane in within a day...my friends thought I was mad to not stay overnight but I thought it was totally worth it. There was certain thrill about being able to go so far and get back home within such a short period of time that made me want to do it. Expensive daytrip but I have no regrets about it whatsoever.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-26-2014, 04:40 AM

how long was the flight? i am happy you had a nice time

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 05-27-2014, 04:49 AM

It's supposed to take an hour, flight time itself 57 min from my hometown...but we ended up hovering over Melbourne airport for about 20 minutes which was a tad annoying considering I only had the few hours to spend there.

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 07-09-2014, 01:00 AM

9 July 2014

A lot has happened lately. Some good, some bad and a many unexpected and sudden things that can be considered both.

Most of it is real life drama which I won't elaborate on, but I have been on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster due to other things too.

This month, I anticipate to take on more responsibility than I've ever had to take on before in my life. Meanwhile I still want to live my own independent social life in the real world and in part online too...

As a result I've recently set up a twitter account and even though I've only two tweets...three if you include my initial tweet that I deleted. I'm following just under 30 other twitter accounts...mostly well-known ones of interest to me. Interestingly enough I've also somehow got 3 followers...not including my first follower who liked my initial tweet and stopped following me soon after I deleted that first tweet.

I'm also participating in Camp NaNoWriMo July for the first time...already behind but it's an interesting motivation for writing.

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 09-14-2014, 07:11 AM

14 September 2014

I went to Sydney for 4 days 3 nights last weekend with a few friends. The flights were very cheap when the flights were booked and the accomodation was worth it considering the location in the CBD. We hardly planned our time there but we made the most of it regardless.

Walked a lot, sightseeing and taking photos and all that around the city, saw the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, Chinatown...all within reasonable walking distance of our accomodation. We also met up with friends who are residing there. Also went to Bondi Beach....but at night time so didn't get to fully appreciate it.

For some reason, ever since getting back from there, I've felt a lack of motivation I haven't felt in ages....hopefully it'll pass and I will feel more energetic again.