biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-03-2015, 06:13 PM

Has anybody ever tried them i hear they do wonders and actually help u get over sickness and anything health wise

Passionz29
Love Goddess

Old 04-08-2015, 05:10 AM

YES!!! Essential oils are excellent for your hair, skin, nails and even food!

Menelaus
Spartan Warrior Extraordinairé

Old 04-08-2015, 05:34 AM

I don't know much about essential oils, per say. but anything with Dead Sea salts in it, is always a good thing. though probably a trite expensive, mainly because the stuff's only imported from one place in the world ��

Last edited by Menelaus; 04-15-2015 at 07:59 AM..

Turquoise Heart
ᙙᙖ

Old 04-10-2015, 11:19 PM

Only thing I really know they are for are massage or to add to shampoos ect... Haven't studied much about them

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-11-2015, 06:01 PM

biitchyass:

They are super awesome! Since they're natural, they don't usually have side effects. I'm personally a big fan of the one called "Thieves." It's my go-to if I get sick or think I'm getting sick. It's pretty potent to be wary of where you use it and how you take it (as it can burn). I also love lemon; super healthy for you! Put a few drops in your water and reap the benefits of a healthy lifestyle! Lavender is also great, especially if you have allergies or need help sleeping. And my all time favorite, Peppermint, is ideal for aches and pains! It's very soothing and cool.

You can pretty much pinterest "essential oils" and see all their perks. I'm 100% for them and recommend giving them a try, if you can afford them!