View Poll Results: Visitors
+ 26 35.62%
<3 47 64.38%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise
Send a message via MSN to King of Bedlam Send a message via Yahoo to King of Bedlam

Old 06-30-2011, 06:37 AM

Aren't you lucky XD. Well... For Me I would have to say Chilli's. I haven't eaten at a lot of FANCY SCHMANCY restaurants, so my selection isn't as varied as most peoples, but Chilli's was easily the best food I had ever eaten at a sit down restaurant. Grand Buffet isn't too far behind.

You'd the link? XD Hehe, it seems that the rp which the other individual wanted was simply a single affair, She just wants me I guess. So no group thing.

However.... That didn't stop me from going back to Gaia to make my own rp. If you feel like braving the storms of gaia for this rp I will invite you. I was able to summon one of my other old rp buddies as well. So it should be a ballad of epic proportions.

| A Whole New World |/ - 3 Empires. One Throne. OPEN NOW!!! | Forum | Gaia Online

And just a note... I won't start this til tomorrow. Its nearing 1am and I have work at 12. I'm getting some shut-eye. Cya tomorrow if you are on.

Last edited by King of Bedlam; 06-30-2011 at 06:40 AM..

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 06-30-2011, 06:55 AM

Sorry? XD Chili's is actually pretty good, but I've never hear of the other, so... I wouldn't know, lol.

Yeahhh... I dunno why I typed that, lol. Ooh, lol, well have fun with that one.

Ehh.... I don't know. I'll look at it, but I honestly doubt I'll end up back on Gaia. I got off to get away from my old friends on there, and I'm much too fond of Mene. It spoils me. *pets website*

Alright, lol. Goodnight, and see ya later. ^^

King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise
Send a message via MSN to King of Bedlam Send a message via Yahoo to King of Bedlam

Old 07-01-2011, 01:55 AM

Grand buffet is a local chinese buffet that I eat as most often... I like Chinese food and buffets, so its a perfect combination.

I'll try.... No response yet.

Mene is a lot better. But Gaia is a much more populated website. Trust me, I'd create everything on Menewsha if it had a larger community.

Arc Angel

Old 07-07-2011, 01:00 AM

Gahh... I unsubscribed to the thread or something. Sorry for the random stop in responses, I'm not sure how that managed to happen.

King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise

Old 07-10-2011, 03:34 PM

Its all good... I've been sorta obsessed with my own life recently. My mind is busy juggling the 'if' of will I keep the job and a few other things.

Arc Angel

Old 07-17-2011, 04:29 AM

Sorry about the long absence... I had left to go to California. Had to check out CalTech. And Seaworld and Disneyland along the way.

King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise

Old 07-17-2011, 04:04 PM

Ah, good for you. Again... Its alright, I've not been on the computer a lot anyway. I've been watching code monkeys and gaming. That and working... Ugh... Today sucked just to let you know. First I woke up 2 minutes after my shift begun... Luckily one of my bosses was there to cover. However... I still feel like shit. That does not mean good things for the rest of my day.

Arc Angel

Old 07-23-2011, 05:00 AM

Ooh, well that doesn't sound like a fun day. I'm sorry. I've been an incredible couch potato, too lazy to even log into mene for the past few days. I got my braces off, probably why. I celebrated one day and now I'm like spent. That and I know I'm getting my wisdom teeth out soon. That should be an adventure.