Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Raccoon_Chronus

Old 02-25-2010, 05:46 AM

Robin could not help but to laugh softly to him self as he heard her bell ringing at her every step, it was really cute. Looking over at the neko, he smiled, “Well Dinah, yes Cheshire loves to disappear on everyone, he just.. It’s his thing. And popping up at weird times is another one of his things.” Shaking his head slightly he smiled. “Aw now Dinah, where would you like to go, classroom, wondering, Wonderland, or some place you’ve just wanted to see?”

LenGe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2010, 09:49 AM

Leone rose up slightly from his hiding place and bumped his head on the roof of the desk. Rubbing his head,he emerged and stood up to face his wife. Not even trying to maintain his dignity, Leone shrugged and held his hands up in a tiny gesture of surrender. It seems like the hide and seek was over. "Sarah," he said with a sheepish smile ",I was looking all over for you. Why did you think I traveled all the way to the Academy from the capitol if I wasn't?" Looking back at the desk, Leone managed to pull out a confused look onto his face. "That's funny, I thought you were under your desk so that was why I was under there to check." This wasn't that good of a lie but he wasn't able to think on his feet at the moment. Ah the Queen; she looks like a delicate doll but is actually a powerful and intimidating woman who rules the Heart Kingdom with a strong fist. This was why he had been attracted to her more than he would usually be to any other lady. She wasn't another puppet monarch controlled by her advisors; everything she decided was usually by her good judgment. Except for her beheadings, but those were the rare things that he had to attend to.

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jauni Send a message via MSN to Jauni Send a message via Yahoo to Jauni

Old 02-25-2010, 11:31 AM

The Queen didn't even flinch; even when her ears heard the uncomfortable bump of her desk, she merely continued to wait for the man she married to stand up. Her dark hues continued to stare, watching him as he finally stood up and turned toward her; that sheepish smile appearing on his lips before he lifted his arms like he was caught. She kept silent, listening to his obvious lie as she folded her hands together in front of her body and slowly walked up to him. "Well then my dear Leone," Sarah spoke softly, an eerie type of softly, "As you can see, I am not under the desk, now am I? Perhaps we should set up an appointment to have your eyes checked... Better yet, how about your head my love? You've injured your poor head on my desk... Does it hurt? May I see it...?" Despite the rather creepy tone from her voice, she unfolded her hands and reached up, placing her hands on his shoulders before forcing him to sit on her chair. She smiled gently, running her delicate hands through his hair, almost in a massaging type of way. "Oh, how I've missed you," she sighed out as she continued with her treatment, "Have you really traveled all this way just to see me? How kind of you... I just you hoped you weren't sidetracked; the students are returning for another year... And we have a few new faces attending. But of course, you were here to come see me and only me, am I correct? Or perhaps you were coming by because you knew of your duty here? Or maybe a bit of both?"

Last edited by Jauni; 02-25-2010 at 11:34 AM..

LenGe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2010, 09:35 AM

Leone laughed lightly at the Queen's words. "Sarah my love," he said while standing back up rather ungracefully ",don't be so paranoid. Of course I came because of you and only you. My duty to the school doesn't matter in comparison to seeing you." He hesitated, then scolded himself in his head and leaned down to kiss the Queen's cheek. "Come on, aren't you suppose to hold an opening ceremony and speech?" Leone asked with a smile and raised eye brows, taking her hands and heading towards the door.