Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 06-23-2012, 07:32 AM

He left her, as his next class was across the building. He didn't tell her that though, and ended up being late, but didn't get a tardy cause he explained what happened. He sat in class drawing and being bored. He had the whole week's assignments done already, and had them turned in. He was ahead of the game mostly because he typically went in at lunch to work on his future assignments. Benji was drawing Jasmin's backpack.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange
Send a message via MSN to ariatheawsome Send a message via Yahoo to ariatheawsome

Old 06-23-2012, 05:57 PM

She sat in class being really bored. This was the same class she had taken last year in Paris. She had finished the assignment and was sitting in the back of class writing. She ended up writing a poem and if she didn't know any better it could have been benji. The so called puppy. She laughed at herself and closed her notebook just as the bell rang.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-24-2012, 12:57 AM

Benji was the first out of the door, and went to find Jasmin for break. He ran into his friend Sasha, who was an exchange student from Russia, and talked with her, while he walked quickly. He found Jasmin and introduced Sasha to her. "Hey This is Sasha. She's from Russia." Sasha stuck her hand out, and said, "eets nice to meet you." he accent was thick, but she loved the attention it brought her.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange
Send a message via MSN to ariatheawsome Send a message via Yahoo to ariatheawsome

Old 06-24-2012, 05:11 AM

Jasmin smiled and nodded her head. "Hi Sasha. What part of Russia are you from?" She listened quietly imputing as needed. She tugged at her shirt while they talked. Once the conversation was over she headed toward her locker, not sure if Benji would follow or not.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-24-2012, 05:22 AM

Benji followed after saying bye to Sasha, who left because she saw another one of her friends. "So..." he said, not sure what to say. he didn't want to be a creeper and show her the drawing of her backpack, but at the same time he wanted her to know how good his work really was.

Thedorkcody

Old 06-24-2012, 05:24 AM

Cody leaned against his locker. His black leather jacket lay open on his chest. His dark wash jeans fit perfectly and his blonde hair was tossled. He spotted the new girl walking down the hall with Benji in tote. Of course he was following the new girl. She was kinda cute. "Hey you! Whats your name?" He called to her once she was in ear shot.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-24-2012, 05:27 AM

Jasmin jumped a little when she realized he was talking to her. She went toward her locker which was only a few down from his. "Jasmin. Why do you care?" She reached into her locker putting her books away before grabbing the books for the next few classes and shoved them into her backpack. She didn't understand why everyone insisted on talking to her at this school.

Thedorkcody

Old 06-24-2012, 05:35 AM

Cody laughed at her. "It's my business to know everybody around here. And besides if Benji there has taken a liking to you then you must be my type." He turned to face her dismissing Benji entirely. He watched her carefully as her mucsles tensed as they talked.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-24-2012, 05:40 AM

"Who said i've taken a liking to her? I'm just showing her around. Jasmin, we should get to class soon." Benji glared at Cody, knowing that he was trouble. Especially if Benji was going to try to woo Jasmin. And so far, He figured that since cody was taking the same approach Benji had tried, jasmin was probably going to turn him down.

Thedorkcody

Old 06-24-2012, 05:42 AM

Cody scoffed. "Oh come on. Don't judge me by first impressions. Let me take you out sometime? Get to know me a little then you can judge me?" He leaned against his locker and stared at Jasmin carefully. He flustered her and he knew it

---------- Post added 06-23-2012 at 10:58 PM ----------

then cody came back from the dead to say hello to the new girl

Last edited by Thedorkcody; 06-24-2012 at 05:55 AM..