Antique Doll
The Zombinator >:U
Send a message via Yahoo to Antique Doll

Old 02-04-2010, 06:16 AM

Cheshire looked across at the girl who had joined him and arched an eyebrow, tilting his head to the side. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you followed me here," he grinned and chuckled, recognizing her as the feline who had been on the checkered lawn around the same time he was. He hooked a long slice of fish at one end with his nail then managed to fit it into his mouth with little difficulty practically swallowing it whole. For a long moment, he examined his wrist bands, flattening out the wrinkles and pulling them straight. When he lifted his head, he placed his elbow to the table then his chin in his palm, looking back to the girl.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 02-04-2010, 06:32 AM

Dinah giggled, grabbing a while fish and holding it over her mouth, lowering it in and closing her mouth around it. Slowly she pulled it out, only the bones appearing until the whole fish was out. The cat girl chewed and them swallowed, smiling at the other. "Well, you might just be right about that. Curiousity killed the cat, so consider me dead." With a grin she took a bite out of another one of the fish she'd taken and looked at him, her blue eyes filled with questions. "Are you the famous Cheshire cat?" she asked, tilting her head cutely to the side in question.

Antique Doll

Old 02-04-2010, 09:05 AM

"If that were the truth, I'b be dead about a million fold," he stated, looking to the right and out the cafeteria window that looked over the rose garden. It was huge, like a maze that nearly seemed to stretch on forever. A laugh escaped his lips, an ear twitched and his tail did the same. He kind of liked the sound of the. Famous. He himself wouldn't have said he was so much "famous" but really more well known. He knew very well most of the people of Wonderland, aside from new comers, at least anyone really worth knowing. "I guess you could say that. I am Cheshire," he stated giving her a wild and sharp, toothy grin. When he looked down to his bowl, he examined the final slice of fish and without hesitation, he consumed it. Bone and all, the Cheshire Cat would eat nearly anything and really it was a wonder he wasn't as fat as the Duchess's baby. Well. . . More of a pig now, he supposed. But oh, that had been such a horrible thing to deal with and he was glad it had gone.

JessehBoo

Old 02-04-2010, 06:52 PM

Dinah grinned at his witty answer and continued to eat, the food here was much better then what she had received from Alice before entering Wonderland. Part of her thought about the girl, and wondered if Alice would remember her, or even missed her. Her face sank a bit as she thought about her owner, the petting and the playing. She sighed and drank some of the milk she had taken. The Cheshire's smiled was toothy and slightly scary, so the girl moved back a bit in her seat. "I'm Dinah, short for Veradinah."

Antique Doll

Old 02-04-2010, 10:35 PM

Cheshire lowered his grin the slightest bit when he watched her slide back. That was rather humorous to him and so he did laugh at the sight of it. Dinah. That sounded oddly familiar but, he was feeling much too lazy to place it and so he didn't bother to attempt. "I'm not a very scary kitty cat. If my oddities frighten you at all, then this might be the wrong place for a kitten like you," he stated, lifting his chin from his palm and pulling his legs up and crisscross into his lap. His fingers gripped his ankles and his eyes managed to wonder back out the window and to the garden. It was much like the Queens garden back at her house. He was a regular at sneaking into the place, taunting guards, and the queen herself on a few occasions. Many a times guards had been ordered to behead the feline. But really, how do you behead someone who was only a head. Simply vanishing his body from waist down got him out of trouble again and again.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 02-04-2010, 10:47 PM

Hatta had not noticed the caterpillar was missing a few of his arms. Then again, there was much she did not notice. Or more so, care to notice. He would become a beautiful butterfly some day. Maybe sooner if not later with the more he lived on. At his words of tea, The Mad Hatter's head perked up. Fully listening now. "First for the day! Yes-sir-E! Would you like yourself to have a cup?!" The way she spoke almost seemed to rhyme together, even though the words did not. Without even waiting for a response to the tea question, Hatta lifted her hat, revealing her pot of tea. In just a few quick motions, she pulled a cup and the tea pot, forming a cup for drug addicted bug. "One lump or two?" She asked gracefully, then shook her head, "Two but of coarse." Hatta mixed the cup, and put everything away into their secret places, holding the cup out to the caterpillar.

((I'll post on the white rabbit later on^^))

Antique Doll

Old 02-04-2010, 11:36 PM

Xander watched as she lifted her cap, pulled out a teapot, and then manage to nearly magic forth an empty teacup. This was nothing very new to him, of course. He was more than used to the crazed land of Wonder. The more odd things that managed to snake themselves forward, the odder it was, the more of the norm it would be to him. For god's sake, he had six arms. How odd could you get? Much more so, he imagined. Allowing a third arm to reach from his right side, he took the cup and gave a bow before taking a sip. "I couldn't have asked for a better cup of tea, my lady," he stated, sending her a warm smile. As he sipped away at the tea, a little poem popped into his head. One of thousands that stirred in his brain on a daily basis. "Tea that helps our head and heart. Tea medicates most every part. Tea rejuvenates the very old. Tea warms the hands of those who're cold," it wasn't the best one that he knew but it was the first that popped into his head. While he wasn't sure how well it really rejuvenated old people, he knew very well that it kept his hands warm it he drank it when he felt under the weather.

JessehBoo

Old 02-05-2010, 12:04 AM

Dinah moved up on the seat leaning her elbows on the table and clasping her hands together before resting her head on them. Her ears twitched a bit as she watched him, her curiousity increasing with every second, he was indeed very peculiar. "You dont scare me." She purred as she took a sip out of her milk through a straw. "You intruige me, if anything." Dinah grinned her pearly whites and let out a laugh, clearly not as borderline insane as the Cheshires, but a laugh none the less.

LenGe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-05-2010, 01:49 AM

Ah, the forests of wonderland. Leone was at ease and relaxed for the first time in many months. After walking into the Queen of Heart’s study room, Leone had discovered that she planned to hold a string of long, tedious meetings and conferences. No, he refused to put up with such abuse! The King of the Heart Kingdom will stand up like the man his is! Or, rather, was. However, Leone was brought back to reality when his page advised him to just sneak out rather than test his Queen’s patience. Of course, Leone pitied his Queen but it was her fault for arranging the whole mess; who wanted to listen to every tiny trouble of every peasant in this huge country? A man needs fresh air; and in his case, a fresh lass. Of course, it was a matter of time before someone arrived to cart him back home where he would be subjected to his Queen’s cold shoulder and slowly he would have to gain brownie points to get back in her good graces. He felt a slight twinge of shame over continuously running and hiding from his wife; aren’t husbands suppose to be in charge? Yet after they got married, nothing’s changed. The queen is still efficiently controlling the government on her own and Leone felt that he was just married for her own amusement. He had few official duties; of course, thanks to previous laws enacted by Kings, he technically had more power than his wife. However, Leone knew it was better to leave everything up to her as he would probably botch the job up somewhere. So while she managed the system; Leone entertained the nobles, ministers and foreign dignitaries.

Dressed in the garb of a Royal Heart Palace Guard, Leone decided to go find a tavern and maybe a nice village girl to go along for a drink. The uniform usually won them over before they even saw his face. While planning this, Leone began to notice a large castle. Although it was humongous, it still paled in comparison to the bright colors of the Heart castle. Leone remembered something and started searching inside his messenger bag. Pulling out a plastic card in the shape of a heart, Leone muttered excitedly “,of course it’s familiar to me! I’m a teacher there.” Although he had quite forgotten which subject he was suppose to teach. A second thought occurred to him, one that made him smile. Deciding not to neglect his second job as an educator of what should be many lovely (female) students, Leone lost no time hurrying towards the large school.
[/CENTER]

Last edited by LenGe; 02-05-2010 at 03:50 PM..

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jauni Send a message via MSN to Jauni Send a message via Yahoo to Jauni

Old 02-05-2010, 08:25 AM

The gentle sound of elegant music played softly, entertaining her ears as she quietly looked over some papers. Dark hues narrowed slightly, before grabbing her writing utensil and practically burnt a line through the parchment. After satisfying herself, she gently placed the utensil back on her desk, smiling beautifully at the document and placing it where it needed to be. A soft sigh escaped from her pink lips; a slender hand fixing her dark hair before she stood up from her seat and practically glided to the window; her eyes fixed onto the main courtyard where most of the school population seemed to be residing. The woman tilted her head slightly, placing one hand on her elbow and she rested her chin on the other. Ah yes, another year was about to begin and the thought of it caused her to smile rather fondly but then that smile turned into a deep frown as she noticed a familiar husband of hers just now entering the school grounds. Without a second thought, a disgruntled hmph emitted from her throat before turning away from the window and hurried out.

Not too far from the Queen's main office, a dark haired male with brown rabbit ears quietly sipped on a cup of warm tea. His brown hues turning to the attention of the Queen who seemed to be in a hurry, before moving away. Why was he near the Queen's office? Normally he'd often stayed as far away as possible from the Queen or anywhere she would be occupying but today, it was currently one of the quietest places around this entire academy--mainly because no one dared to be fifty feet near that woman--and two, he was bored. Elliot had yet to see his dear friend and it was too much to actually bother looking. However he was almost out of tea and his teapot seriously needed to be refilled. So without much of a thought, the hare casually got up before making his mini journey to the cafeteria.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-06-2010, 07:47 PM

A yawn simultaneously escaped from two pairs of lips. The two girls stood next to each other under one of the trees on the front lawn. On one of the lighter patches if they weren't mistaken, which they doubted they were. Dumiyah pulled a lollipop out of her mouth as her sister, Deemiyah placed a lollipop into her mouth. The two moved as one as they stepped away from the tree, hands clasped together and swinging between them. Dumiyah's hair was tied into high pigtails and swung back and forth, Deemiyah's hair was tied into low pigtails and swung side to side. A moment later they were looking at each other and Dumiyah was glaring at Deemiyah, "I know you broke it!" she shouted, pointing at a broken toy lying in between them. Deemiyah seemed to shrink as she looked about for somewhere to hide.

((can I get dorm 023? One spot for Dee and one for Dum ^^))

Antique Doll

Old 02-07-2010, 03:30 AM

"Well, if you say so," the Cheshire cat stated before placing the palms of his hands on the table and pushing himself up. He glanced back out the window, then turned to Dinah. "I think I'll find my way to the garden. It reminds me so much of the garden at the Queen's Castle," he informed. Or course the similarities were probably more than on purpose and done by the Queen's Cards. He stepped away from the table, did an about face and began to make his way towards the cafeteria doors then made his way out. From here, he would have to wonder the maze like hallways until he finally found his way out and into the garden.

LenGe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-07-2010, 05:09 AM

Leone slowed his pace down; he had already reached the bridge that led to the large, towering gates of school. He had remembered the reason why he wasn’t caught reading the Queen’s papers. She had been away taking care of matters at the Wonderland Academy. Of course, since he was already here, he might as well stay. He faintly remembered that she had sensed his first arrival at the school and met him at the gates. Hopefully she was punishing one of her students and hasn’t noticed his presence. Leone began to walk faster, and then changed his mind and broke into a dash to reach the school gates. After climbing a number of steps and almost tripping, he had finally reached the purple-gray gates. Leone was pleased to know that his body was still in good shape despite being holed up at the Heart Castle for so long. He turned from the gates and walked over to the bushes on the side of it. Moving a thick and heavy branch out of the way, Leone revealed a small opening that was large enough to fit a child. Slowly he inserted his legs, waist, torso and the rest of himself into the hole. The branch was released and it covered the gap perfectly, no one would have known it was there. Feeling his way through several more bushes and trees, Leroy’s left foot finally stepped onto a rock. “Finally,” he breathed. The Wonderland Academy was known for its first head mistress, a mad Queen who had decided to locate the school on a precarious bunch of rocks and cliffs, Leroy wouldn’t be surprised if an earthquake shook it and the whole school would tumble into the canyon beside it. Climbing slowly around the giant cliff-like rock he finally reached the wall that guarded the school’s sides. Unbeknownst to anyone but handed down from generations of Heart Kings, Leone was using the secret entrance for hen pecked Kings that wanted to avoid their dearly beloved. Unlocking and opening the secret door that his predecessor had left him, Leone climbed inside the academy’s garden. The place was a lot like the garden back in the Heart’s palace, except for one detail. Leone got out from behind the giant hedge that hid the door and approached a nearby rose bush. Roses were his favorite flowers. Pulling one off the bush, he held it to his face and blew gently. The flower’s thin shell of red cracked and broke into a million tiny pieces that flew away. Underneath it revealed the beautiful white petals that it was. Leone smirked; the Queen had been careless about choosing her gardening staff. However, white roses were his favorite rose; a pity the Queen liked the red ones the best. Tucking the flower into his pocket his stomach rumbled and Leone decided it was high time to head to the kitchen for a mouth watering strawberry tart and along with some tea.

Antique Doll

Old 02-08-2010, 02:16 PM

Alice sat beneath a tree directly next to the river on the far side of the front castle lawn. She smiled as she gazed down to a small patch of wild flowers that chatted away eagerly as to why they were beneath the tree. Alice had questioned them and they replied with a laugh, "Why wouldn't we be? The sun is so bright and hot, we feel the rays just fine from beneath this tree," spoke the Violet and Alice couldn't help to agree. "Well, it seems to me that you decided on a very nice place to grow. What a beautiful view you have across the river as well," she stated with a smile as she looked across for herself. The flowers turned and nodded and the Tiger-Lily spoke next, "I have a sister who grew over there. It's such a shame she grew so far away, I rarely get to speak with her," she sighed, this made Alice frown. "A shame it is, I'd offer to take you across but I'm afraid I'd have to pick you and I wouldn't dare do such a thing. The river's much too fast to cross regardless," she continued as she looked over to swift waters then back to the patch of flowers, going on with their conversation.

JessehBoo

Old 02-08-2010, 02:51 PM

Dinah frowned as he left and poked her still whole fish on the place with a sigh. It was going to be hard for her to make friends wasnt it? Her eyes ventured out the window as she looked at the clouds and attempted to make shapes out of them So far she saw a heart, and a bunny.

Antique Doll

Old 02-08-2010, 03:24 PM

The Cheshire sighed. He'd gotten lost again, but that was okay. This castle was actually a fairly new place for him, it having been built not too long ago. But, exploring new places happened to be something he was quite fond of and so, he continued on. By the time he found his way out, having managed to make it to the front of the school more than twice, he'd finally found the right way and walked out of the castle and into the garden. His form shifted as he stepped out the door, changing into the round stripped cat with the wide grin. Rather than walking, he took one step after the other, hovering in mid air and examining the flowers. He could look and see the difference for himself as to whether a rose had been painted red. He'd seen it done before. Although, not every rose had been made this color. Some were really quite natural and beautiful. Approaching a tall, boxed off hedge he lepted to the top and sat on the bush looking down at each passer, going unnoticed by most.

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jauni Send a message via MSN to Jauni Send a message via Yahoo to Jauni

Old 02-08-2010, 05:28 PM

Not long afterward, did the Queen make her grand entrance to the main courtyard. And when one meant grand entrance, it was a grand entrance. Loud trumpet's played, two lines of cards stood parallel and one even called out that the Queen had made her entrance. However, Sarah wasn't in the mood for any of this, "Shut up and MOVE!" she shrieked and plowed past the line of cards, creating this nasty domino effect as each one fell over after another. Ignoring the massive line of moans and groans, the Queen's eyes darted; looking around before she turned to one of the cards with kind eyes, "Ah, you there~ You wouldn't happen to seen him, have you?"

"M-my g-gr-greatest a-ap-apologies y-you-your h-hi-highness," the card stammered, "W-we ha-hav-haven't...!"

The Queen's eyes merely narrowed, "Useless..." She muttered before turning away and hurried back inside another building.

Last edited by Jauni; 02-08-2010 at 06:26 PM..

LenGe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-08-2010, 05:47 PM

Leone was in the kitchens. After giving the cook a fake sob story about his troubles to reach the school, the plump lady promptly served him a plate of strawberry tarts. He had just started eating another piece when he began to choke on his food. There was a loud cacophany nearby, the sound of blaring trumpets. The Queen was in the main courtyard. Grabbing the last piece of tart, Leone ran for it. He wasn't sure about where he would go but he wanted to avoid a meeting with the Queen. Eating as he ran, Leone stopped. Maybe he should have stayed put. Oh well, too late to go back now. He entered the cafeteria and peeked over the door that led to the main courtyard. The card soldiers were picking themselves up from what could only be the aftermath of the Queen's anger. Best not to go there. A soldier duo started to head towards the cafeteria. Panicing, Leone ran to the nearest table and slid himself in a ungraceful manner by a female neko student. "Hello," he took a moment to calm down ",nice weather we're having, eh?"

Hresvelgr

Old 02-08-2010, 09:19 PM

The Mad Hatter listened to the Caterpillar's tale. Well, not so much a tale as a poem. Then again, mini story and story like poem could go hand in hand with whatever the caterpillar. Eh.. too much thinking for Hatta. "Such a lovey.. choice of words." She commented. Never very good with poetry herself. Or words for that matter. She started to wonder where Elliot could have been. Usually they had stayed in the same area, though today were separated. Such an odd day for such event to happen. She went to take another sip, to find the cup empty. In another few some what magic hand strokes, She had another cup. Waiting to be sipped. She then heard the trumpet blare. "Oh no.." She said suddenly, knowing the queen did not like Hatta after a few... miss events. Truth was the Queen had wanted Hatta Expelled before she even applied! She turned back to Xander, giving him an apologetic smile. "It was wonderful to chat with you, I must be going now." She said before running off and out of sight.

The White Rabbit hurried down the halls. Rushing as fast as his legs would carry him. White ears flopped against his head as black eyes starred down at a watch. "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" He hurried outside, just as the queen stepped out of the building. Harry announced her presence. As he always had before stepping aside for the majestic Queen to enter. Harry followed behind her, shoving his watch back into his pocket. "Y-Your Majesty, w-w-what can I help you with today?" Harry choked out from behind her. Keeping his form low to the ground.

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-08-2010, 11:55 PM

Out of harms way--the Queen's path--Elliot stopped, watching as the Queen had entered the main courtyard before he realized he was the only one who wasn't bowing. Jumping in his realization, he quickly bent forward and prayed to whoever that she hadn't noticed. Of course she most likely she didn't, since her booming voice dominated the sound of the blaring trumpets and created this mess of moaning and groaning cards. Elliot couldn't help but snicker as he fell onto his knees and began his crawling until the Queen had left. However he dove into a bush when she suddenly started to dash toward his direction, with that silly white rabbit Harry cowering behind her. Oh where was his dear Hatta when you needed her~?

"Oh my dear Harry! There you are!" Sarah almost giggled, bending down at the white rabbit with a fond smile. She ended up stopping near the bush Elliot was hiding in before turning around and greeted her... Whatever Harry was to her, but that wasn't very important. "Just the person I was looking for... Well somewhat," she corrected as she leaned back and folded her hands together in front of her, in a dainty manner, "Honestly Harry, stand up straight! Come now, up up. Oh, by the way-- You wouldn't have happened to run into my dearest Leone, have you? I haven't seen him since I left the castle earlier this morning and I'm need of his assistance."

Antique Doll

Old 02-09-2010, 12:11 AM

Xander bowed and watched her leave before he turned and made his way towards the building. He could hear the Queens trumpets as he walked, releasing a small laugh. He took a look at his. . . magic cigarette, and took note that it was out. Pulling a mushroom shaped lighter from his pocket, he lit it once more and puffed on it for a moment before he continued on his way, into the building and down a few flights of stairs. After a few twists and turns, he soon found himself walking through the main entrance, passed the queen without a glance, and eventually out and onto the front lawn. His strange eyes gazed over the lawn, spotting a few odd characters. In the far distance, he took note of the white blond hair of Alice, and much closer was a set of twins, one he heard accusing the other of a broken toy. He himself found his way to the nearest tree and perched himself beneath his. His legs crossed and, much like his two lower pairs of arms.

JessehBoo

Old 02-09-2010, 12:40 AM

Dinah felt the table shake and looked up at the man now infront of her. Her ears and tail twitched a bit as she smelled the scent of strawberry and licked her lips absentmindedly. Yet once she registered his voice she smiled. "Yes it is." the neko replied with a slight purr in her voice. Taking another sip of her milk the sleeve of her shirt caught on her colar a bit, causing some milk to drip on her bosom. Without thinking the neko licked it up, since she was still reletively new to her humanish body she did not know the significance of her new "chest". Smiling at the man she licked the milk off her lips and her ears fidgeted a bit. "Im Dinah, and you are?"

LenGe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-09-2010, 03:50 PM

He controlled himself when the girl licked her lips; the young student had a cute purr to her voice. Unluckily, Leone’s inner beast was roused when he saw the girl lick her breasts. Oh dear, what a horrible time to be distracted. If only the Queen wasn’t at the Academy; he would’ve had some fun with this interesting student if her Majesty was a good dozen miles away. No. He shouldn’t have an affair with a student; especially since he had just ended one with one of the Queen’s waiting ladies. He averted his eyes from the neko and stared at the sky, as though some cloud had captured his interest. Interestingly enough, one of the clouds did change shape, only to the symbol of the Kingdom; a heart. Yes, Leone thought, you are a married man, and shouldn’t be pulled astray by any girl that crosses your path. He put away a mental reminder to inform the Queen that she should enforce a stronger dress code. After clearing his mind and relaxing, Leone opened his eyes and looked at the nearby students with a smile. “Hello, my name is Mr. Darrell and I’m going to be a teacher here.” Leone paused, what should he teach? Unless the Queen had already decided, Leone was thinking of something along the lines of physical education. History was unbelievable, science is a bore and math bamboozled him. English felt ludicrous as well; if you spoke it good enough, what’s the point of studying it? It finally hit him, he wanted to teach ‘scout’. Scout was a class that was allowed to get away from the school and wander about in the woods, with the supervision of a teacher of course. All he had to do was introduce certain aspects of Wonderland’s woods, swamps, beaches, animals, weather and such. On these subjects he was extremely familiar and attentive. Taking out his tart from his pocket, Leone saw that it had crumbled halfway. He broke it in half and gave the other piece to the neko student. “So, would you guys introduce yourselves and why you’re here at the school?”

((I don't know whose still sitting at the table but I'll edit this post later))

JessehBoo

Old 02-09-2010, 08:26 PM

Dinah tilted her head in confusion as the man looked away and stared out the window. While he was preoccupied in tought she continued to drink her milk and finished the smal ball of tuna on her plate. When he turned back to her she licked her lips free of any excess fish or milk and smiled. "Well, my name is Veradinah Roselia, Dinah for short. And well, i used to be a cat on earth, but once entring wonderland i became this." She said motioning to her body and giggling. "Im not completely sure why but it is quiet amusing." The neko's ears twitched a bit as she heard someone in the distance accidently dropp their tray of food and her tail swayed slowly back and forth. "What do you teach Mr. Darrell?" She inquired.

Hresvelgr

Old 02-09-2010, 08:47 PM

The White Rabbit bowed to the queen as she noticed his presence. "I-" He was cut off as she started to ramble on. The Queen always had so much to do. She was so beautiful today also as she clapped her hands in front of her. Though at the meant of her husband, Harry felt his ears sink down a bit for the news he would have to tell her. "Before I answer, might I say how beautiful you are today mi'lady." Harry commented, as he always did before telling her something she would not want to hear. Though Harry knew she would not have noticed his trick. All women liked to be commented on. "I have not seen the King today my Queen." Harry told her, bowing down fast.