**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-30-2010, 12:34 AM

This is a school for anyone =] humans of course,There will be romance, fights, and anything else your mind can think of ^^ In the RP you will Post who you are, why you are here...ect. And then you shall make your grand entrance! Nope, no plot..Its better that way..=]

RULES:
I AM GOD.
I WANT SEMI LIT PLEASE.
I AM NOT ALWAYS ONLINE, I WORK SO DO NOT CONTINUE WITHOUT ME PLEASE.
NO ONE LINERS.

Profile.
who are you?
why are you here?
name?[OOC]
Age?
looks? [Picture preferred. Real or anime, IDC.]
Bio:

Who are you?
Victoria.
Why am I here? Parents made me.
Name {Vampirekiss_lover of matt}
Looks?
Bio: Victoria"s parents sent her here, she is a trouble maker, she smokes...draws, and writes. She isent very social, never been in love...dosent care really.

Just post your profile in with your First post please.

It was Victoria's first day here...she didn't like the way it smelled..she lit up a cigarette and began puffing away, not caring who are what was around, she had a roommate it seems...perfect.. She is in room 108...The third floor.
Knowing her luck she is going to get some prissy little smarty pants girl..she carried her duffel bag up the stairs..the elevator is out-of-service...perfect.

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 06-26-2010 at 10:01 PM..

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 04-30-2010, 03:29 AM

who are you? Nightshade K
why are you here? Seemed like a good idea at the time.
name?[OOC] Fauxreal
Age? 16

Bio: She idolizes Death, from the Sandman Comics - which is why she dresses up like her constantly. She's actually quite perky and friendly. She's creative and very giving, but sometimes a little to logical and naive.

She grabbed her satchel and headed for the door to the dormitories. Her's wasn't the closest, but not to far. At least 108 had to be on the first floor right? Nope... There was some crazy auditorium just under her room that made it on the third floor. She hoped the noise wouldn't be to much. Heading for the elevator she noticed the 'out of order sign' and sighed.

"Well... this is going to be an interesting year isn't it?!"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-30-2010, 03:35 AM

When Victoria got to her room she laid he things on the bed, lit up another and started unpacking...I wonder who my roommate is? She thought, shrugging, she really didnt care...as long as they minded there own beez wax.
after unpacking she began to draw...she drew whatever came to mind, demons,cats, vampires...people...eh.

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 04-30-2010, 03:41 AM

Nightshade started the hike up the stairs and noticed the smell of cigarettes. *bleck* Gross. She reached her room door and noticed it was unlocked. Stepping in she saw pink hair, small shoes, and smoke.
"Oh hi!" She stepped up to the window to crack it open. Luggage in tow, she stepped to the free bed. "I'm Nightshade K." Sorting through her satchel she pulled out a pack of cloves. "Have you ever tried these?"

Last edited by Fauxreal; 04-30-2010 at 04:05 AM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-30-2010, 03:45 AM

Yep. She was not going to be happy..."Um..no" Victoria said. Puffing on her cigarette. "Victoria" She said and continued to draw...whatever it was she was drawing, this girl, caught her eye...so she began to draw her. was that weird? Nah, as long as she never peeped in her beez wax...should be fine.

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 04-30-2010, 04:04 AM

Nightshade tossed the pack of cloves on the bed and unpacked her things. She carefully put her copious amount of black clothes in the dresser on her side of the room and her closet space. She spoke as she arranged things.
"Well Victoria. I like that name. It sounds demure. Feel free to try the cloves - I think they smell better than ciggies. Kinda apple spicey." She shrugged her shoulders and put up a poster of the movie Labyrinth next to her bed. She didn't mind that she couldn't read the print in Japanese... it was her favorite movie. "So? What are you in for? I'm going to school for anthropology, and mortuary studies."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-30-2010, 05:18 PM

Victoria Lit up a clove "MM" She said "not bad" She shrugged Continuing to draw "Hey, is that the movie with the little girl? you know there at war and she is a princess to another world?" Victoria loved that movie, if it was the same one that is.
" I am in Art, Photographer and English, I write. And draw Of course" She added while adding the shading to her drawing of Nightshade K.

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 04-30-2010, 05:43 PM

Night laughed and fluffed the pillows on her bed.
"This movie is not the same one - but I do like that movie as well. Art huh? I'm rubbish at that stuff. I read mostly." She grabbed some candles from her things and places them around her dresser and bed. "I watch people. I drink a lot of coffee. Did you end up getting the meal plan in this place? I wonder if we get cable."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-30-2010, 05:45 PM

"Um, well I have no idea..." Victoria admitted. " I dont really watch TV..." She shrugged and lit up a second clove..she smoked alot more when she felt uncomfortable. "I can tell you drink coffee, your bouncing off the walls" Victoria said with a slight smile on her face. "Oh whats this movie about then...?"

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 04-30-2010, 06:23 PM

"It's about a girl who has to save her baby brother from a goblin king. David Bowie plays the Goblin King and he looks great in tight pants." She stepped out the door to look down the hall. "They always hang such crappy artwork in these places... You should paint something and we can switch out these paintings of cottages in the corridor. yuck!" Night went back to the bed and sat down. "Do you always draw? I mean... have a pen or pencil in your hand?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-02-2010, 01:29 AM

"Oh, cool" She said "Yes, I guess I always do draw haha" Victoria chuckled. Nightshade had a a great idea "OK. Lets do it, I have a BUNCH of crazy, disturbing paintings we can switch up" Victoria smiled " How about midnight?" Victoria put her drawing of nightshade down and st up on her bed, putting her smoke out. "What do you say?"

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 05-02-2010, 08:14 PM

"Midnight sounds perfect! I really do wish I was more artistic. Ha! It's the first day of school and we are already going to get into trouble." She laughed out loud. "The only thing that I don't want to put up is nudity. We can totally convince the Resident Assistant not to report us as long as everything is clothed I think. That have to allow us to express ourselves right?!" Night walked up to her closet and swung the door open. "I think the hallway painting will fit in here till they make us switch them again." Her tummy started growling.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-04-2010, 02:14 AM

"Great!" Victoria was stoked. "So...we should go for dinner...Hope they have good food, Ill show you the paintings when we get back" Victoria got up and headed out the door.

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-31-2010, 04:53 PM

who are you? iSparkle2Much
why are you here? Because i want to be
name?[OOC] Kasami
Age?16
Bio: She's a sweetheart, never being mean to anyone. She loves animals and the environment, and when she sees someone messing with either of them, you'll see her mean streak.

Kasami gasped as she heard what her next door neighbors were up to. She had just gotten there and was unpacking when she heard them talking. Unfortunately, the dorm room walls were pretty then so you could hear everything your neighbors were doing. "It's only the first day and they're already trying to get in trouble!" Kasami shook her head as she was unpacking. This is so going to be an interesting school year, she thought to herself.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2010, 12:13 AM

Heading to dinner she bumped into a young girl "sorry" She mumbled yet smiling..she could not wait until midnight!