Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-01-2011, 12:50 PM

Another Branch of schooling for elementals.Here you have the Chocie of joining a group of elementals or keeping your distance.You can chocie from Water,earth,fire and air.Will you survive threw?Will you Be a total outcast or a Popular Elemental? and what happens when Treachery is afoot in the school?ones things for sure is that assumtions can be deadly and You may be the cause of you kinds destruction

One rule is to mail me your profiles and if accepted post them yourself. thats simple enough

heres the skeleton

Name:
Bio:
pic:

heres mine

Name:Jiro Daichi
element:Fire
bio: Sent from foster home to foster home , keeps his distance from everybody to make sure he dosent get attached.Is also Oblivous to the Fact that he can control the element of fire and to the Fact that his Father is a Anchient blood Dragon and that his Mother Is A Pheonix
Pic:

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 03-02-2011, 12:56 PM

Name: Tasha Jones
Element: Earth
Bio: Tasha has always been great in the garden which is how she discovered her power over earth. when she plants flowers they grow the next day. because of this she is peaceful and sweet.
pic:
[/

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 03-02-2011, 09:11 PM

Name: OnYeen Sara Rhapsody
Element: Water
Bio: OnYeen was always more quite and when she spoke her mind she meant every word. She may seem cold but she is really kind and elegant; mostly when she is near her lovely water.
pic: (Pretend she's not a neko xD)

Andraus

Old 03-02-2011, 09:49 PM

[Lets begin!]

Im in front of the school, smoking a ciggerette and looking around "hm....wonder how long it will take before i get kicked out of here. " I light my lighter again and just stare at the fire, fire always seemed to calm me down though i never knew why.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-02-2011, 10:02 PM

I pull up in my mustang. i turn it off and sit in the car for a bit. i have a white lilly in my hair and my hair is straight down. she took the lilly out of her hair and the flower bloomed bright as it felt her gentle touch. the leaves spread out more. she out it back in her hair and got out of her vehicle and closed the door.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 03-02-2011, 10:09 PM

OnYeen stood under a tree, playing with her weird white bangs with sides that droop to her chest and the back of her hair which is a plain sleek black. She sighed and blinked her emerald eyes, wondering whether or not this was a mistake. She had no one or no where to return to so she might as well be here. She smiled and decided to sing to pass the time.

((It's weird I always open up with my character singing...))

Andraus

Old 03-02-2011, 11:39 PM

I hear Singing in the distance "Now that sounds like a Sirens Melody. " I click off the lighter and look at the girl Singing.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-02-2011, 11:46 PM

I also hear the singing. "wow," i say. i walk over to the girl singing. "you have an amazing voice," she said.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 03-02-2011, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Name: Scarlett Andrews
Element: Earth
Bio: Scarlett was never one to care much of what others thought. She had everything she needed, friends and pets. Though she missed what she didn't have.. family. Her stepfather's job sent him and her mother all around the world while she stayed at their old home by herself.
pic:

Name: Ace Kurai
Element: Fire
Bio: Ace is the jock of the school, he loves women and anything to do with being competitive.

Scarlett was sitting under a tree with a soft smile on her face as she watched Ace lay back in the grass and talk of his life. She was holding a note pat close to her as she started to draw him, her eyes never leaving his. She had been his best friend long enough to know what he looked like when they weren't around each other. She brushed her bangs out of her green eyes and laughed when Ace told a funny joke about his old girlfriend, one of the many he had in the past week. He was a player but since he was her best friend.. she didn't care. "Ace, you really need to find a girl who isn't shallow and only likes you for your looks." She said, smirking slightly.

"But Scarlett, What's the fun in having just one girlfriend for so long? Life's short.. and once your dead there's no coming back." He muttered, staring up at the sky. "I just want to have a life that isn't held back by anyone. Other than you of course.." He said, giving her a small smile. He would take a bullet for Scarlett, whether she believed he would or not. " He looked over at a group watching a girl sing. She had a pretty voice, but Ace was a very lazy person.. and he was letting Scarlett draw him for art so he decided not to move. "Her voice sounds a lot like yours." He said softly to Scarlett, patting her leg since she was sitting close to him as she drew. He loved her as a sister, and sometimes more. But it would never be anything, she was far to amazing to be one of his girlfriends. He only went for chicks that weren't looking for a comittment.

Andraus

Old 03-02-2011, 11:54 PM

I notice Ace, an Online Friend, Sitting by a girl "Well il be Damned, Hey Ace!" I jump down by him "Good to see you in person instead of typing to ya online."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-02-2011, 11:57 PM

i sit on the hood of my mustang. i leaned back with my arms crossed behind my head.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-03-2011, 12:27 AM

"Oh, hey Jiro. Nice to meet you as well." He said, looking up at him and smirking. "This is my friend Scarlett, she's drawing me and sending in the picture to an art contest in New York." He said, running his hand threw his hair. He looked over at Scarlett with one of his sly smiles. She looked very elegant while she worked, her eyes never falling off of his. "Scarlett, this is Jiro. He's my friend i've been talking to online for awhile now." Ace never got online much, but when he did he always talked with Jiro since they had a lot in common.

Scarlett looked up from drawing Ace and gave Jiro a small smile. "Oh, Hello. It's nice to meet you. I'm Scarlett Andrews." She said, siting her drawing and pencil down. So far she only had the upper half of his body, but the drawing resembled him greatly and she was very proud of it.

Andraus

Old 03-03-2011, 12:30 AM

I look down at her Drawing and i chuckle "Damn, Ace your one Lucky Basterd, this girls got talent, "

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-03-2011, 12:38 AM

i get back into my mustang and turn on some music. its evanescence.

[i dont have to explain who that is to anyone do i?]

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-03-2011, 12:43 AM

Ace grinned. "Lucky Bastard? Nah, shes not my girl."He said, his eyes falling on the picture. "Shes only interested in earth boys." He said, rolling his eyes. "She thinks fire and earth don't go together easily." He said, almost mocking her words. He ran his hand threw his hair. "But it is a really good picture Scar." He said, winking at her.

Scarlett glared at Ace. "Fire burns earth." She said, trying to defend herself. "And i'll go for Air, water or earth boys. Just I don't think fire and earth would be a good mix." She said, looking at the grass. Her brother had been a mix between earth and fire and ended up being torn between himself and himself. He went insane and killed himself. Her mother had become so stricken with grief that she left her fire husband but later found out she was pregnant with Scarlett. So Scarlett always worried that someday she'd lose herself like her brother did. But luckily Scarlett only had earth powers and didn't get any of her fathers fire. Her mother then met the air father she had now.

Andraus

Old 03-03-2011, 12:51 AM

"Huh? What you mean earth? oh wait right you guys are those elementals right?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-03-2011, 12:54 AM

I get bored and ,ve my hand in a circular motion and a vine grows up the side of my vehicle. ripe grapes sprout from it and she picks one and eats it.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-03-2011, 12:59 AM

"Yeah, this schools for elemental kids. I'm fire, shes earth. " He said, snapping his fingers and making a flame appear in his hand. He closed his hand into a fist to extinguish the fire and frowned when he saw Scarlett grimace. He patted her shoulder and looked at Jiro. "It sucks you don't go to the same school as us, it's pretty fun there." He smiled. "And theres a lot of pretty girls.."

Andraus

Old 03-03-2011, 01:28 AM

"Um I was transferred here 2 weeks ago "

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-03-2011, 01:33 AM

i look at the others and wonder what there talking about.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-03-2011, 01:39 AM

"So your an elemental?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He was starting to get fairly confused.

Andraus

Old 03-03-2011, 01:53 AM

"Dont think so....Though I noticed i get really Comfurtable around fire"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-03-2011, 01:56 AM

I notice the other earth elemental over by the group. i snap my fingers and a bed of flowers grow around her. may as well be nice i think

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-03-2011, 01:59 AM

Scarlett stood up. "Well theres one way to tell if your a fire elemental.." She said, taking his hand and putting it on her arm. "Okay, close your eyes and think of fire." She said softly, knowing that if he was an element of fire then she would get burned a little. Not to bad since she was used to getting burned by Ace, but it would let him know if he was an elementic. Scarlett noticed flowers grow beside her and looked up seeing another earth girl. She smiled and gave a small wave. "Thank you!"

Ace stood up as well, not liking the thought of Scarlett getting burned but he knew she was used to it since whenever they hugged she usually got burned a little.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-03-2011, 02:01 AM

I smiled back. she figured she may as well try making friends this year. she slowly walked over to the group. "hello," she said a little shly.