Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 03-04-2011, 01:54 AM

I decide i was bored and took out my mp3 player and started playing all american rejects and i sit under a tree.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-04-2011, 02:15 AM

I smile at her " nah, First Year " I get an Urge for Nicotine and then pull out a a Cigerete, then I light it with my thumb "Want one?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-04-2011, 02:41 AM

((What I miss?))

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 03-04-2011, 02:47 AM

[Nothing much, a few people came, Andraus's charry is talking to mine, Katie's characters are going out for coffee with OnYeen's character]

"Nah, no thanks." She rummaged through her bag and found a piece of fruit gum, then popped it in her mouth. "I'll have this."

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 03-04-2011, 03:34 AM

Scarlett felt slightly left out as Ace flirted and looked around for someone she could flirt with. Though no one good looking was around except for the boy who had walked by with the headphones. She sighed softly and listened as Ace spoke to her more.

Ace grinned. "Nah, your cool. Come on' hang with us.."

Marionnettiste
Come Darling.. I'll make you Dan...

Old 03-04-2011, 03:40 AM

Akihito stopped in his tracks for just a second. He could hear the people just sitting under the tree. Especially the almighty earth girl. Only liking those within her element. It was a bit insulting if you thought about it. She was calling all fire boy stupid. Of coarse Ahihito would not say a thing to the girl he barely knew. Just first impressions. He lifted his headphones off of his head, putting them around his neck. Not particular reason, but probably mainly so he could look up at the school. Suddenly he took out a sketch pad from his messenger bag. Flipping to a page and drawing a quick doodle before closing it.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 03-04-2011, 12:12 PM

OnYeen rubbed her arms and shook her head. She looked back at him sadly,"You are only asuming that. Maybe because I am born of the Water or maybe because of my cool colors but whatever is in your head I know you can find someone bet-", she stopped and started up her coughing. Seeing the blood in her hand she wiped her hand clean with some water she kept in a pouch that hung around her hips.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-04-2011, 12:20 PM

I see the fire and earth two from before. i see the earth girl looking bored so i gett up pause my music and walk over. "hello. im tess,"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-04-2011, 12:24 PM

Ace's eyes widened a little. "You have the red death?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Since he was fire he could do nothing to help her.. but Scarlett might. She was his best friend. He knew she was just saying she hated fire boys, because she did like them. Just she would never date them after what happened to her poor brother Joshua. Ace had been great friends with Joshua and his younger sister Scarlett. He put his hand on Scarletts shoulder, Then put a hand out for OnYeen. "Come, your exactly what we want in a friend. And you could use a good drink." He smiled.

Scarletts emerald eyes landed on the girl and smiled a little. It was true she didn't hate fire boys, and was usually friends with them. Just she wouldn't date them after Joshua. She had nothing against fire boys, just things were safer to stay nearer to your element like water, air or earth. She nodded. "Yes, your exactly what we'd like to have in a friend."

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 03-04-2011, 12:29 PM

OnYeen went wide eyed and started having a little freak-out. She was wvaing her hands in front of her as if saying 'no it's not needed',"It's nothing! I-I-I-I'm fine! Really..." She felt her lips with her fingertips and felt blood. SHe wiped it off using her hand and questioned,"Why would you want m-m-me as a friend?" She stood awkwardly.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-04-2011, 12:33 PM

"You seem nice." He said softly,his hand still out for hers.

Andraus

Old 03-04-2011, 12:38 PM

"ARgh!" I pretty much flip over the bench and ht the earth girls car after getting struck in th back by two water users "Basterds....."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-04-2011, 12:41 PM

I look at the boy who landed on my car.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-04-2011, 03:46 PM

Finx walked to her new school keeping her head down in front of her was her sister anna. Anna was the one who was popular and happy with herself well finx was shy and kept to herself. Anna stopped and waited for her twin slipping her hand into finx's. "Come on sis we can finally be away from them." Finx nodded thinking of her parents brought baclk horrible memorys. Her parents were total human and were scared of there water bending child so they had locked them away. This was finx's first time outside the house but not anna's ann had escaped may times but always come back for her sister. As she walked own the street a thud cought there attention as a boy hit the hood of a car making them stop short.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 03-04-2011, 11:00 PM

"...What just happened?" Kokoro raised one of her eyebrows, looking at Jiro, and the girl in the car.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 03-05-2011, 01:46 AM

OnYeen shook her head and being stubborn refused. She could tell they were not Water Elementals and she wasn't sure if her personality would be good enough for them. She rejected,"You two will be fine without me. Besides I need to...," she started coughing,"...see if my condition would be bad for this school." She turned and randomly ploped on the ground by a bush and pulled out her drawing book. She didn't want to be a bother. Maybe when classes started she would try to make friends but for now...it was still difficult for her.

Xx_Don'tBeAfraid_xX

Old 03-05-2011, 03:50 AM

Name: Emily Lian Carter
Element: Fire
Bio: Emily hates the snow. Like really hates it. It doesn't hurt her, just makes it so she can't even warm herself up. Now she is going to this school thing, in hopes to get away from her home where it just snows way to much for her tastes....
pic:

Marionnettiste
Come Darling.. I'll make you Dan...

Old 03-05-2011, 03:55 AM

Akihito decided he did not want to go in just yet. He turned, walking past the tree. Although did not give a glance to the people underneath. Maybe he was shy, or maybe he simply had to interest. Either way he continued, going over to a bench that rested just outside of the school. He took the seat and pulled his sketch pad out. Adding details to the quick doodle he had drawn before.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 03-06-2011, 06:07 PM

OnYeen, seeing she did a some-what stupid thing, glanced back to see if they were still standing there. She shook her head and just continued her drawing. She pulled out her Mp3 and turned up her music. Maybe later she would try to make friends...no she will make friends. But later. She just doesn't know when is a good time anymore.

Andraus

Old 03-09-2011, 08:42 PM

I pretty much send a large ball of flames at two water elementals

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 03-09-2011, 09:24 PM

I get out of my car and watch

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 03-10-2011, 12:11 AM

OnYeen looks up and sees a massive ball of scorching flames being hurtled at two other people she supposed were students. She closed her drawing book, put it in her bag, and stood to watch. SHe thought about returning to the two that apporached her earlier; which she did end up doing. She scooted over and asked them,"I know I was cold to you two earlier but...do you have any idea what's going on?"

((That would be toward you, Katie xD))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-10-2011, 12:43 AM

Katie smirked. "Probably can't control his element fully.." She said, rolling her eyes at Jiro.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 03-10-2011, 01:42 AM

OnYeen coughed a little then looked over at Katie,"Oh um I forget if I said but I'm OnYeen...so do you know who did that?" She pointed at the flames flickering and the kids that were just standing there watching it.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-10-2011, 02:11 AM

"Probably Jiro. Earlier he set my shoulders on fire.. and my drawing.." She said, sighing slightly. "Eventually he'll get the hang of being an elemental."