Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 09:56 PM

"Yes, well, just be glad you're not as late as the other teachers. I have half a mind to skin them alive," Ali began, shaking her head slightly at Luci's antics. Really, she usually had more control of herself than this. Her punctuality was the same as always though. Eh, you can't win 'em all.

"We do have the obstacles, targets, etc. up, right?" she asked, looking both Heads in the eye. That was quite important. If they weren't all ready, they'd need the sixth years to finish it up real quick. Despite the importance of having the challenge ready, Ali's main reason for asking was to ease into the topic of Dani's Dark magic.

Taking a deep breath, she stood. "What should we do about Dani?" she asked, a touch of concern entering her voice. "You know how most of the teachers and students will react to hearing a student has been born with evil magic. Most of them will want her dead. Not to mention the fact that we don't have, nor have ever had, a Dark House."

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 09-05-2011, 10:14 PM

Sitting there in his chair within the staff's meeting room with his arms crossed the entire time while he awaited for Luncinda to come in so that they could all discuss about the challenges for the young new students that were coming in for their first year. The whole time he awaited for her, it was as though he didn't move a single muscle other than breathing. He was always one for patience since he had to do that alot when he was being trained in the magical arts of fire by one of the six sages that were now all dead. Patience was always a good key ability to have since many spells took time to complete, not having patience could end up making your own magical abilities either weaken or possibly even unstable if fired away too early.

Suddenly out of nowhere when he had heard her come right through the doors only to end up taking a seat on her own chair only to give him a little smile. Hikako didn't say a single word but simply nodded that she was here at least rather than not at all, giving a quiet little sigh to himself before taking his own attention back to Ali to hear what they were going to talk about for the challenges for the young new students, he had already remembered to have traps and targets ready for each of the students. Hikako made sure to have each of the targets and traps attack back but not to the point that it would kill someone. So when Ali had asked about that, he simply gave another nod without a word.

Although when the conversation came up about what to do with Dani, Hikako just sat there quietly tapping his foot on the ground on thinking what to do with her. None of the heads of any of the houses seemed to know any real dark magic so there was really nothing they could do to train her or teach her any abilities to learn from it. "Well...just because she controls such a thing. Doesn't mean we should treat her any different from the rest of them. We must treat her with the same amount of respect we have for the others." He stated keeping his eyes directed toward Ali as he spoke with barely seeming with any emotion in his voice. "If none of the heads will come up to train her. I'll just do it myself." he stated just as a simple volunteer.

ropelife
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-05-2011, 10:34 PM

Tev found himself in a very awkward situation: the receiving end of a "thanks" and a gift. Dani just held the lollipop up in the air, smiling brightly. If for no other reason than to get her to stop smiling like that at him, he swept the lollipop out of her hands and stuffed it into his pocket, his movements rougher than necessary. "Whatever..." he muttered under his breath.

Turning abruptly, Tev headed toward the six sorting stations. That was the original purpose of today's gathering and it felt much better to be moving, especially after that whole episode. He didn't care for the lines anymore. Walking straight to the head of the line, he starred anyone down who tried to challenge his position. Dani was close behind him, and while a part of him was happy about the companionship, another was keenly aware of the additional whispers it brought along with it. Tev ignored both her and the whispers as he strode to the sorting table once it was his "turn." A sixth year was manning the table, and looked a little unnerved by his unorthodox appearance. Tev ignored that too. He had learned a long time ago to ignore most people's reactions. The boy handed him a paper, and, after a few moments of swirling colors, it turned yellow. "Air," The boy informed him.

Alice Foxfire
Little Fox has fire in her eyes

Old 09-06-2011, 12:31 AM

Lucinda nodded and smiled at Ali at her question, but as she continued, her smile quickly faded. Dani. That was the girl's name. It was a rather harmless little name, for a seemingly harmless little girl. Why did the spirits decide to torment them like this? Giving the darkest magic to the most innocent of children. How she would handle herself with such gifts was beyond their knowing at this point.

Eyes focused in, a serious expression was sprawled across Lucinda's face. Listening to Hikako speak in his stern voice, she glanced at him and frowned. It was always Hikako who had courage. Her people knew all about the legendary Phoenixes, and their fiery souls, but she had learned over years that not all of them were alike. While Hikako never said much, he was something. He carried with him a sense of wisdom and pride, common amongst those of the Fire Element.

Crossing her arms and leaning back in her chair, Lucinda thought to herself quietly before speaking up.

"My people are well aware of the dangers of dark magic.
But, as Hikako said, I believe we shouldn't treat her any different. I've always admired this academy for the overall acceptance of all different types of beings..
"

Pausing, she looked with her bright and cheery eyes at the Headmistress and grinned again. She had a feeling she was sounding stupid to these two, who were well over 5 times her age, but she deserved to chime in. She had mastered her area of Magic, as these two had. Even if she had only recently become a Head.

"...and I think we should just have faith. She's just a child: a little girl. Even though she has the dark magic, that doesn't change how we should feel about her. Yet we must keep a close eye on her to make certain that some students and teachers don't cause her any harm."

When the topic came up about Hikako personally training this "Dani", Lucinda seemed to grow quiet. She looked at Ali, then Hikako, then back to Ali. Then she spoke.

"I would also be willing to train her, but I think that Hikako would make a better mentor."

She looked away at that last word, and closed her eyes. She was thinking about something, thinking very deeply...

Last edited by Alice Foxfire; 09-06-2011 at 12:34 AM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-06-2011, 01:01 AM

Having stayed close behind Tev, Dani observed his mannerisms with interest. For some reason, everyone he looked at backed off. Frowning, Dani tugged on the male's sleeve. "Why dey dos dat?" she said, pointing at the other students as they edged away from Tev.

Despite having a child's innocence and demeanor, Dani was actually quite intelligent, so long as the information was presented in an interesting way, and one topic at a time. It had taken her preschool teacher months to figure out how to teach her her numbers. It also took quite a bit of persuasion to get her to do something she didn't want to do.

For some reason, Dani was drawn to Tev's company. Maybe it was the way he treated her, but she didn't want him to leave her alone. At least not yet. When she wanted solitude, he would know it. And God help him if he didn't acquiesce.

"I didn't mean treat her any differently," Ali explained, trying her hardest to keep the bite out of her voice. But her migraine was killing her. Too much time inside today? Shaking her head, Ali continued in milder tones. "We need to know how to introduce her to the other teachers and staff. As well as handling her. Hikako, where are those papers on her? She's autistic, so we need to know the best way to go about teaching her."

"We're also going to need every bit of information on Dark magic," she continued. "I know the two sub-types are Blood and Force, but what does that mean exactly?" They would most likely have to take turns training her, and researching the magic. It was certainly going to be a lot of work. Good thing the obstacle course through the woods was set up. Ali did really appreciate that from Hikako. He usually got what needed done done before she even thought of it.

"Other than that, just keep an eye on her, please?" Ali asked, for once sounding as if she was begging. "My closest friend brought her here, and I promised she'd be taken care of. Just don't let any students pick on her." Nodding to herself, Ali sighed. She couldn't wait for the day to be over.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 09-06-2011, 01:29 AM

The whole time the three staff members spoke with one another, Hikako stayed silent to hear what they thought about the idea of having him train the young girl named Dani. While sitting there, it was obvious enough for a fact that he wasn't even sure what the two others were thinking about him. Although all of a sudden as he sat there waiting for one of the two to speak up; noticing how Lucinda spoke up first about knowing how her people were well aware about how dangerous dark magic was. Leaning forward just to the fact that he was getting kind of tired of sitting in one position for too long, Hikako rested both his arms onto his kness while he clasped his hands together along with placing his chin right on top of both his hands. Turning his head over toward Lucinda after hearing that her people were well aware about how powerful dark magic was, he simply gave a little nod along with when he had heard that she agreed to the thought that Dani shouldn't be treated any differently than any other student throughout the entire school. Hikako knew for a fact that Lucinda and her race were a powerfully smart race, they knew many things that other races didn't know thanks to how long they lived for and for.

Simply hearing right after that she agreed as well to make Hikako a tutor for the young girl but as well she wouldn't mind helping; he simply gave a small smile at the thought that she agreed to let him deal with this. Before long, his facial expression returned to its normal serious look after taking his attention right back over toward Ali as she began to speak up saying that she wasn't trying to treat Dani any differently let alone the known fact that they'd have to do something about introducing the young girl to the other teachers and staff. That much was true, if she was autistic like her files said she was and as from what Hikako had seen; it could be rather dangerous to let her just be introduced to the other staff and teachers alone. Who knew if any of the other staff were in a bad mood to the point that they could be rather mean to her.

When Ali asked where the papers were for Dani's file were, Hikako just gave a little nod before reaching over toward a small desk cabinet next to his chair and pulling out a file folder of all her information. Turning his head right back over toward Ali and throwing her the folder for whatever she needed to look in it, Hikako just continued to listen as he heard about how Ali knew there were two things about dark magic and that was about blood, and force. What those things were; Hikako wasn't even too sure about himself as he began thinking it through the whole time he sat there. "Whatever the case of those two things are...we need to make sure to keep her calm and happy. As it seemed from the earlier display in the main hall, it seems as though her dark powers seem to be driven by her emotions. But until than, all we can do is hope for the best that she'll control it one day. So, if this meeting is done. We need to get those students to the course soon, we can't have them waiting forever out there."

ropelife
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-06-2011, 03:00 AM

Slowly adjusting to Dani's strange style of speech, it took Tev a little less time to understand her. He glanced up at the students around them, at the students who kept a good bit of distance if they could. There were times when he forgot about the social bubble around him. It was always there, so it didn't seem particularly strange to him. But then, from a distance, he would see other kids interact and remember.

Looking back down at Dani, he considered how to answer. He chose bluntness. "I remind them of the demons who killed their ancestors, so they're afraid I might do the same to them." While watching for her reaction, though that would be difficult for him under normal circumstances, he walked around aimlessly. Having already completed the sorting, there was no where for him to go.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 09-07-2011, 03:10 AM

The twins sat there for a moment as the looked down at there paper, it had turned a gray-ish color and the both smiled at each other then looked at the others. "Were Air." they said in perfect unison. Dazz looked around at all the people, he wanted to get to know everyone, though he knew his brother wouldn't want to. Everyone where they came from thought they were weird, because of how they talked together, and pretty much did everything else together.

Mimi hugged her mother tight before putting her mask back on. "Sweetie are you sure you want to take the mask, I don't think the people at the school will understand it." her mother said a little worried that her only daughter would get made fun of. Mimi looked up at her mother, as she placed the mask back on her face. "Ill be fine mom." she said with a smile behind the mask. "I promise I'll be fine." she said. She hugged her mom one last time before getting her bags. "I'll see you in a few months sweets." her mother said to her. Mimi nodded and walked up the stair way with her bags. She looked to the big doors and walked it. When she did she noised that she had walked in, when they were in the middle of something she froze for a moment hoping that all eyes wouldn't be on her.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-07-2011, 09:49 PM

((Alice, if you'll post with Lucinda, then I can post with Ali. :D
dylan736:
kurobizzle:
Cows Go Moo:
We need you to post your intro and test results now, unless you want to make your charrie late for some reason.))

"Demons?" Dani repeated, frowning slightly. "Wike Wuciper?" Dani's lisp was often a problem for instructors to understand her, often resulting in yelling as the instructor became overcome by their frustration.

As she followed Tev, she rearranged Chippy so that his wings wrapped around her neck, causing her to giggle as the fuzz rubbed against her skin. She had also inserted another lollipop; licking things was really hard to keep from doing without them, especially in a new place.

Isaiah frowned as he darted inside, instantly assaulted by the clamoring of students, all of them first years. Only about half of them knew of their magic ability, while the other half were completely clueless. Scanning the crowd, he noticed a circle around a boy with white hair, which he made his way towards. It'd make it easier to get to the tables with some space to move around.

As he neared, he noticed a small girl walking behind the boy, sucking on a lollipop with a bat plushie around her neck. Passing her by, he reached out and patted her head. She seemed like a sweet little girl, much like his sister.

Finally reaching the table, he quickly completed the test, signing his name for the Water House. People kind of edged away from him as he stood back up, for which he was glad. His magic was handy for keeping people away. They didn't care much for cold.

As he walked though, he noticed a boy with pale gold hair, obviously an elf from his ears. "Hey, man," he said, sticking his hand forward. "My name's Isaiah, but you can call me Jude. Mind if I hang with you for a bit?"

((There we go Happy. Someone for you to interact with. :3))

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 09-07-2011, 10:16 PM

The train moved smoothly across the railroad, slowly screeching to a halt at the terminal. There had been a delay earlier in the day due to a malfunction in the engine, but now it arrived in full. Leland would have been lying if he didn't say that he was a tad miffed by the delay. While it gave him more time to wrap up reading his book he hated being late, especially when he was so far away from home. He needed to get situated and most likely pick up his class schedule (if they even had one available). He had spent most of the trip delving into The Dante Club and didn't bother to read anything more about Asveryn.

"This is our last stop ladies and gentlemen!" the conductor announced, opening the door for the passengers.

Leland put his book into his messenger bag before getting off the train and heading over to the academy building (luckily, Asveryn happened to be very close by). There was already quite the crowd of people, some discussing their test results (testing for their element perhaps?) and others about what element they could possibly bear. He already knew his, but figured that the test was compulsory. Why else would there have been so many waiting to be assigned a house? He was soon given a blank piece of paper, told to hold it between his fingers to detect his element.

As he sat there, fingering the paper it turned a light blue color, just as expected. After signing his name under the list of water-affinity students he looked around, frowning at the many unfamiliar faces.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 09-07-2011, 11:10 PM

((I am so sorry for the wait!!! I hope this intro is fine. And thanks Cows go Moo for having an OC there who isn't interacting with anyone))

Lai-Lai grumbled under her breath as she stepped out of the train. Stupid train, how dare it be late. After staying angry for another moment, the blond decided to let it go. Better to be late then never, especially if she could milk an awesome entrance with it. She adjusted her gold-colored kimono top briefly, wondering how open she should have it. Lai-Lai grinned when she decided to keep her top just a bit open to show off her bosom. Since she had it, why not flaunt it? Let's see how much she can push the dress code of this place.

Once she was happy with her outfit, she pulled her designer bag over her shoulder and headed towards Asveryn Academy. She stepped inside the somewhat crowded building, looking around to see what all the hubbub was about. That's when she noticed the six tables in the front of the room. Those must have been where she'd get 'sorted' or whatever her letter was talking about. Lai-Lai marched over to the tables confidently, very much aware of the stares she was getting for her outfit. It made her smile even more as she reached the table. Once there, she was given a paper and was instructed to keep it between her fingers. After a few moments, the paper in her hands turned green, just like she expected.

Earth was her element. She'd always known that, ever since she began moving tiny rocks when she was a pre-teen. Lai-Lai returned the now green paper and wrote her name down under the Earth House list before taking a step back. She looked around and saw a blond boy frowning near the Water table.

"Hey, why so down?" She asked cheerfully, "Don't like your element?"

Last edited by kurobizzle; 09-07-2011 at 11:41 PM..

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 09-08-2011, 01:05 AM

Though Leland was not an unsocial fellow, he was quite the introvert (even if one knew him well). He was in a new school without contact with his not-as-magical friends so he felt somewhat alien in the setting. Here was a place full of people from different backgrounds and elements (and he didn't even take race into account). He glanced over at a dark-skinned woman who approached him, seeming to catch the attention of many others in the room. She was dressed in a golden kimono top and had a designer bag on her shoulder to indicate her wealth, but that was not to drew the eyes of many. Rather it was the low cut that emphasized certain parts more than others. Of course, Leland remained unimpressed with her, about to reach for his book when she approached him.

"Down?" Leland repeated (he didn't think he looked that sad), "not at all. I'm still trying to get used to this academy."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-08-2011, 06:17 AM

While Hiroshi stood there by the doorway watching as how more and more students came through the double doors only to make their way over toward the tables to get to know which element they were going to be placed in. All the while he continued to watch all that happen, he made sure to keep an eye out on everything happening around him. Hiroshi was always a very observant person ever since he was a child, he always liked to know everything going on around. Although even with that little problem of his, he was shockingly able to still keep his mind on one person talking when someone started speaking with him at the sametime. All of a sudden while he stood there looking around the area, hearing footsteps come up beside behind him only to hear a male voice speak up saying 'hey' along with telling Hiroshi his name along with nickname. Turning his head over to the side of his shoulder to see who was speaking with him, it seemed to be a young male with white hair. He didn't really speak back due to him just being shy but nodded in confirmation that he didn't mind that this male 'hang' with him. Hiroshi never really had many friends ever since he was little that mostly came because he didn't speak much to anyone he didn't know. He always thought people would misjudge him for anything he said so he kept his mouth shut most of the time. "Hiroshi." was all he said only to have his voice sounding just above a whispering tone so that the Isaiah could hear him. It was even a little shocking to Hiroshi himself to think that he actually said something after it had been so long.

dylan736
Iv got two twin sisters a dad wi...

Old 09-09-2011, 12:05 AM

Mark not noing how late he was he just gets off the train looking around he cant see anybody so he checks the time "Oh god did I miss it will I get kicket out" Mark runs off all most runing over a girl that got off the train"sorry" he looks at the entrence "where do I go where do I go oh god oh god" mark is standing in the center of a hallway that splits off not noing were he is he runs down the hallway on the right come on be my golden brick road he finds him self by two large double doors come on door number one mark walks in to a area of the school thats full of people wating for there element to be chosen

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 09-09-2011, 12:49 AM

"Yeah, so I guess we'll be seeing eachother?" Dimitri said, noticing many new- if not late- comers. Three boys and a girl. The girl definitely had no issue with showing off her... assets. One boy happy enough, going over to talk to the elf at the door. One seemed dazed and confused, and the other seemed unfazed by the girls... openness. "What are you exactly? Not to be rude, just wondering. I'm half-elf, by the way."

ropelife
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2011, 02:12 AM

Tev shook his head, thinking to himself. This wasn't the first time he had been compared to Lucifer, though it probably was the first that it wasn't meant in a malicious way. "Yeah... Like Lucifer... Except, I'm just his son..." he muttered, more to himself than to Dani. This, of course, wasn't true, but it was one of the more common comparisons made at his old school. It briefly passed his mind that part of the reason why people hated and feared him so much might partially be attributed to his personality, but he quickly blew that thought off, not caring to think too much about it. Besides, it didn't bother him so much anymore; It just became a way of life.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-09-2011, 03:21 AM

"So you're new?" Lai-Lai deduced as she bounded towards the boy. Talking to him seemed like the perfect chance to make some friends. Girls usually didn't like her, which was kind of dumb. Let those stupid females be jealous. But guys? Yeah, they were totally easy to be friendly with. Especially if you showed a little skin, then punched them in the face if they got too close. The blond boy in front of him, however, didn't look like a jerk. In fact, he was quite cute in a serious kind of way.

"I'm new too!" Lai-Lai continued, "My name is Chailai, but you can just call me Lai-Lai. What's your name cutie?"

'Oops, slip of the tongue there. Oh well, maybe he'd respond in a good way.' She thought, smiling to herself for her funny slip up.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-09-2011, 04:28 AM

Serafina smiled at his first question then said "Yea of course we will." She saw that a few others had shown up so she knew that they would only hopefully be waiting a bit longer. Hearing his next question she looked back at him and smiled again hearing that he was a half-elf, she then said "A half-elf that is so cool I'm an imp myself." She paused then continued "It wasn't rude don't worry." She looked back out the window then asked "So what is it like where you come from?"

dylan736
Iv got two twin sisters a dad wi...

Old 09-09-2011, 07:58 PM

Mark takes a deep breath because he thought he missed this school meeting Mark starts to look around trying to find were to go he sees allot of people hoping that hill meet someone he starts to walk around

Last edited by dylan736; 09-10-2011 at 09:43 PM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-09-2011, 09:49 PM

((She was talking to Leland, dylan. :\

Alice Foxfire: if you could post, I'll get us moving along. ^^))

"Nuh uh!" Dani exclaimed in response. "Yous too nice ta be Wuciper's son! He's a meanie!" Of course, this just happened to be said in the same loud voice, easily carrying over most of the din from the other students. This caused several people to raise skeptical eyes at Tev, though they went over Dani's head as usual.

"Misses Ju-wee teached her dat she was a Moon Fai-wee," Dani said, smiling lopsidedly at Tev. "What you be?" Despite knowing that she was a Moon Fairy, Dani didn't actually know how to use any of her racial abilities, like flight. All she knew is that when the full moon came up, her wings came out regardless of her wishes, and she didn't need to eat.

Putting his hand back into his pocket, Isaiah shrugged, smiling. While it was just a smile, it often came off as if he knew something someone else didn't, which was actually quite handy for intimidating bullies who thought they could pick on Jewish people. He had met quite a few of them on the way here.

Running his eyes over the crowd, Isaiah quickly spotted out the twins, breaking into an even wider grin. Isaiah loved people, so, the more the merrier! He dashed over quickly, dragging Hiroshi behind him as he went. The man seemed too lonesome, and that was an illness Isaiah was determined to fix.

"Hey guys!" he called out, skidding to a stop on the icy floor in front of him. So he showed off a bit; big deal. Running a hand through his pure white hair, his ice-blue eyes locked onto the more sociable of the two. That twin just seemed to exude an air of confidence that the other lacked.

"I'm Isaiah, you can call me Jude, and this is Hiro," he announced, smiling as brightly as ever, revealing snow-white teeth. "What are you names?"

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 09-09-2011, 10:15 PM

The twins were looking down holding the same slip of paper, the smiled already knowing there power. When they heard the voice of another male student Dazz looked up and smiled. "I'm Dazz and this is Lex, he not a very big people person." dazz said softly. "Its nice to meet you Jude." he said with a smile, then looked at his brother who didn't look up from the paper, "Like I said he's never really been much for people." Dazz said as he put his hand out to shake hands with the other male student.

Mimi walked over towards the twins, they seemed different like her, she wasn't to comfortable around so many people, as she headed over to them she found herself falling towards the other male with the Ice magic, she began to stumble forward as she did her mask slipped off her face and slid to the Ice males feet. Her face turned fears red, as she hit the ground. She got up quickly and picked up her mask. "Shot..." she said softly, as she adjusted the mask to her face once more.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 01:47 AM

Jian was not happy. Not only did he end up losing the trail of a rogue demon he was chasing, his flight back to Asveyrn Academy was delayed, making him considerably late for the first day. Stupid human contraptions...

The demon literally stomped his way to the main entrance of the building, fuming with rage. When he reached the doors, he placed his hands on them and pushed. The larger-than-life doors swung out easily, slamming into the walls and create a loud 'BANG'. All eyes turned to the white-haired man who simply glared. Most turned away, frightened. Jian continued walking, getting angrier that he had to walk through this crowd. Noticing from his peripheral vision that most of the teachers were not around, he realized that they must have been in the staff room.

'Why would they be up there?' He wondered to himself before abruptly stopping as a masked girl tripped in front of him and almost landed on a white haired boy who was crowding around in front of him with a bunch of other male students. He let out an unearthly growl.

"Out of the way." He commanded, glaring daggers at each student.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 09-11-2011, 02:14 AM

"Well, half of it anyway. My family lives right across the Lake from a major city, but where we're at is all rolling hills and forest." Dimitri said with a smile. He liked remembering his home. It was welcome. "How about you?" He said, not trying to pry for information.

Just then a Demon man came in. He knew he was a demon because he knew who he was. The head of the Pure house. The head of HIS house. He was afraid, but not even as much as the girl with the mask, who was a target enough as it is.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-11-2011, 03:03 AM

Serafina smiled when he described where half of his family lived, she guessed that it was half because his parents split but she didn't know for sure. When he asked her she smiled at him then said "Nothing like you by the sounds of it. I live in a small village at the base of a volcano. But I guess it is normal since I live in the ring of fire. We have a forest around us but it is mostly flat land." When she heard the doors bang open she turned around to look at who it was, she didn't really know who it was but she guessed it was one of the teachers.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2011, 03:34 AM

"Well, that makes two, now doesn't it?" he asked, motioning to Hiro with a wink. "We'll have to cure them of their inhibitions, now won't we?" Seeing the slip of paper in their hands, he nodded to himself. Air was pretty cool. Add Hiro in, and that should be three different Houses he had friends in.

As he contemplated the meaning of that, he heard a gasp, streaking feet, and a thud from a girl who had slipped on his ice. Mentally kicking himself, he bent over to help her up, placing a hand under her arm and on her shoulder. The ice slowly vanished as she stood; making it disappear too fast could cause people to slip. "I am so sorry, milady," he said, gently guiding her up to her feet. "I made the boneheaded mistake of keeping the ice there. Please forgive me."

Looking at her masked face, he withdrew his hands, smiling coyly. "I should call the police," he said softly. "Hiding such beauty has to be a crime against humanity." Grasping her left hand, he placed a kiss on it before he was interrupted by an irate teacher.

Tching to himself, he gently pulled the girl out of the way, glaring his own daggers at the teacher's back. Why did people have to be such jerks?