ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange
Send a message via MSN to ariatheawsome Send a message via Yahoo to ariatheawsome

Old 06-19-2012, 04:28 AM

This is a small group roleplay between me rena and cody. Please do not post thank you

Alorrena: Thedorkcody:

Thedorkcody

Old 06-19-2012, 04:31 AM

sl usha demorsh

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange
Send a message via MSN to ariatheawsome Send a message via Yahoo to ariatheawsome

Old 06-19-2012, 04:54 AM

Jasmin sat in the back row of her first class. This was her first day here and she didn't really know anybody here. She was quiet and shy. Her long straight black hair hung down her back and her green eyes shone against her pale skin. She was trim but curvy in all the right places. Her cheeks were always a pale pink as if everything made her blush. She hardly wore make up and really didn't need to. She saw the boy next to her was watching her which made her pale pink cheeks grow darker.

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 06-19-2012, 05:08 AM

Benji, short for Benjamin, was sitting next to the girl. "she's kinda pretty." he thought silently. he took his time in seeing what she was doing, and when she was finished situating herself, he took her schedule and looked at it, waiting for her to notice, expecting her to notice fairly quickly.

Last edited by Alorrena; 06-19-2012 at 05:28 AM..

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-19-2012, 05:12 AM

Jasmin saw the boy reach over and take her schedule. She then turned to look at him. "Can i help you with something?" She asked reaching over to take her schedule. "Can i have that back please?" She asked as she pushed her hair off of her shoulder

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-19-2012, 05:28 AM

Benji smiled. "Nope. And no, not yet. I'm not done with it yet." He looked up at her and winked. His light blonde hair fell perfectly into his eyes and stuck up in all the right places. His eyes were icy blue, and they we "Looks like we have a few more classes together." He pulled out one of those erasable highlighters and highlighted the classes that they had together. "These are the classes we have. Annd..." He started writing on the back. "This, is my number. Text me when you go to lunch." he seemed a little arrogant, but it wasn't exactly a bad thing. He wass used to having things go his way is all, and his attitude usually worked. "You're new, and i can help you out." He said, handing back the schedule.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-19-2012, 05:50 AM

Jasmin laughed softly. "Oh that's rich. Thanks now ill know what classes to change. Oh and what number to block." She rolled her eyes at him as she flipped her hair over her shoulder and turned back to face the front. Just as she did so the teacher came into the classroom and asked for the class to quiet down.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-19-2012, 06:04 AM

Benji frowned, and took a piece of paper out. "What's your problem? I'm only trying to be nice and to be your friend." He folded the paper up in half and handed it to the new girl. He knew that the teacher didn't care about the notes being passed in class, as most of the time it was usually just drawings, especially from Benji.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-19-2012, 06:12 AM

She wrote back in perfect curvy hand writing "You're just not my type of person. Too cocky." She slipped the note back to him then started taking notes

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-19-2012, 06:22 AM

"My bad. I'm not exactly used to people who don't already know me. Maybe we could start over. I'm Benji. You know, Like the dog from the movie?" He then drew a little puppy. It was quite good, and rather cute. "Think of me as a little dog who's here to help you, even if you don't like me." He handed the paper back, hoping that the new girl wasn't allergic to dogs or something that made her dislike them.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-19-2012, 06:33 AM

She sighed as she opened the paper. 'At least hes a good artist'. She wrote him back. "Fine ill let you help. Its not really like i need it though" She handed it back and continued to take her notes hoping she had not missed something important. She reached up and brushed her hair off of her face

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-19-2012, 06:56 AM

He wrote back and said, "Thanks, the notes you missed are these: ..." he had been keeping track of the notes and things she had missed while they had passed notes. It was another reason why the teacher never got upset about the notes that Benji passed. He was an A+ student. for the most part.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-19-2012, 07:00 AM

She quickly wrote them into her notebook. Then wrote back. "Thanks."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-19-2012, 07:08 AM

Benji smiled and didn't bother her for the rest of the class. during the time the teacher had given them to work on an assignment, he got up and asked if he and the new girl could go early so he could show her to her next class. The teacher gave them permission. Benji then gently poked Jasmin and handed her a new piece of paper. "We can leave class a couple minutes early. Mr. Regan said it was fine." They had their next class together. First period was US Government.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-19-2012, 07:16 AM

Jasmin nodded in his direction and went back to finishing her assignment before gathering up her things to leave for the next class. She sighed and she continued trying to keep her hair out of her eyes. She finally pulled her hair back into a low ponytail and continued to pack her stuff

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-19-2012, 08:48 PM

Benji waited for Jasmin to pack up. He did't carry a backpack, but rather a messenger bag. He had noticed earlier that they had drama right after lunch together. He loved when new kid came, especially girls. though he hoped it wasn't like the last time there was a new girl, though it probably would be.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-19-2012, 09:02 PM

Jasmin smiled and stood up heading for the door. Once outside she stood and waited for Benji. She fixed her hair again putting it into a cute half style and adjusted her denim shorts that fell to mid thigh and her light grey t-shirt. She decided that unlike most on their first day she wanted to be comfortable instead of cute.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-20-2012, 01:43 AM

Benji smiled at her and walked with her to her next class. "You know, during Drama, we don't have to participate. we can sit in the back of the class and talk. it's what most of us do. others draw, some sleep. Tom doesn't care. as long as we are doing SOMEthing."

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-20-2012, 04:46 AM

Jasmin's hand accidentally brushed against his as they walked. She blushed but acted as if nothing happened. "I guess so. But i really like drama and i enjoy participating."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-20-2012, 05:12 AM

"Then you're not going to really like our class. Tom doesn't have us do anything very often. And we all pass." Benji shrugged. He didn't notice her hand brush against his. "Where do you come from?" He asked, realizing he hadn't asked that yet.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-20-2012, 05:28 AM

"Most recently? Paris. My dad moves around a lot with his job which i why i don't really care if i make friends or not at school." She smiled and brushed her hair off her shoulder again.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-23-2012, 05:54 AM

"But, if you do make friends, do you keep in touch with them?" He asked. Benji had to take her across the school for her next class, so he hoped that she would remember to bring her things for second period to first all the time so she wouldn't have to waste time at her locker and be late. "And paris? That's pretty Far. So i'm guessing you know some french. How many languages can you speak?" he asked, curious.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-23-2012, 06:30 AM

She smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah kinda. We don't talk all that much. But i do keep in contact and yeah i do speak a little bit of French and some Italian as well as Spanish and Greek. I speak a total of 5 languages." She watched her feet when she walked and crossed her arms over her chest as to prevent her hand from brushing against his again.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-23-2012, 06:48 AM

"I see. That's really neat." He smiled at her. "The bell should be ringing any moment..." he said, looking at his watch. Unlike most of his friends, he didn't have his phone out in the hall between classes. or ever as long as he was in the hall unless it was after school.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-23-2012, 07:07 AM

She nodded just as they got to her class. She was kind of glad the conversation was over. She felt awkward around him. And around most kids her age. She moved around so often that her people skills were kind of rusty. She didn't much care for people either. She found a seat in the back of the class and set her stuff under the chair.