Darkest Blue
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Blue

Old 10-14-2007, 09:22 PM

Hunny finished his cake and pushed the plate away. "I wish I had more... I wonder where Takashi is, he's bring me more cake." He was talking with the fork in his mouth, the strawberry on the end of it. He pulled the fork out of his mouth, finished the strawberry, and looked to the door. Nobody seemed to have greeted these two girls yet, and he decided to take action.

He hopped down from his chair and ran over to them. Then, with a big smile, he greeted them, "Welcome to the host cluuuub~!!" He clutched his bunny to his chest.

[Dead.Angel]
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to [Dead.Angel]

Old 10-14-2007, 09:27 PM

Mayumi looked at Keoko and smiled "I'm Mayumi its nice to meet you' She said with a warm smile and then saw the small kid that had come over. She looked at him and took a few steps backwards kind of just staring at him

Darkest Blue
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 10:17 PM

"Huh?" Hunny looked up at her, his wide grin being replaced with a look of curiosity. He put a finger on his chin and tilted his head a little. "What's wrong?"

[Dead.Angel]
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 10:20 PM

Mayumi bent down and look at him in the face "Just how old are you?" She asked looking him in the face amazed at just how young he really looked

Darkest Blue
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 11:26 PM

Hunny giggled, "I am 17 years old! I look younger don't I?" He blinked, still cuddling his big pink bunny to his chest.

[Dead.Angel]
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 11:28 PM

"I think thats a bit of an understatement" She said still looking at him "Why does a 17 year old carries a pink bunny around with him?" She asked. She probably sounded pretty stupid right now everyone seemed to know who these people where but she seemed to be out of the whole loop witch wasn't far off at all

Darkest Blue
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 11:33 PM

"Huh?" He looked down at his precious bunny. "It's my Bun-Bun-chan! My grandmother made it for me before she died and I love it very much. Just because I'm a teenager doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to like Bun-Bun!" He hugged the bunny tight.

He looked back up, smiling at her. "I guess you're new here, if you don't know about me and my Bun-Bun-chan! My name is Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but you can call me Hunny! Everyone else does. Do you want to have some cake with me?" One could practically see pink flowers floating around his face.

[Dead.Angel]
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 11:36 PM

Mayumi turned her head to the side 'What did I get myself into?' she asked herself and kind of mentally beat herself up for it. She turned and looked at the kid, though he really wasn't a kid they were the same age after all "Mayumi" She said and held out her hand to him "Its nice to meet you" She said with a small smile "I don't really like sweets though" She said

Darkest Blue
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 11:40 PM

Hunny looked at her in pure shock, and maybe a little horror. "You don't like sweets? Not even a little? Not chocolate, or cake... or candy or pies or.... anything?" He frowned, "You have to like some sort of sweets, what is it? I'm sure I could get some for you!"

[Dead.Angel]
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 11:41 PM

Mayumi looked at him "I like some sweets just not most" She said and stood up "Um I like some pie and anything with strawberry's in them" She said looking at him, she kind of felt bad if she turned him down only because of how he looked like a cute innocent little child

Darkest Blue
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2007, 12:22 AM

"Oooh, I like strawberries too!" He smiled again, the imaginary flowers re-appearing. "I think they're the best part of a cake. I don't like pie as much as cake though, it's not really that sweet. Oh and I don't like carrot cake, cause I don't like carrots..." He thought for a bit about what he did and didn't like, then, "But I guess I like pretty much any other sweet!" He giggled.

[Dead.Angel]
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 12:25 AM

Mayumi stared at him "its hard to believe your the same age as me" She said looking at him "Strawberry's are good in almost anything as long as there nice and fresh" She said looking around the room

Darkest Blue
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2007, 12:29 AM

"Ohh, why do you say that?" He giggled again, and his grin got even more cheerful. "Yeah, strawberries are really good when they're all red and big... and shiney...." He stopped, and put his finger on his chin again. "Now I'm hungry."

[Dead.Angel]
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 12:30 AM

Mayumi looked at him and laughed that was the first time she had laughed in a while "Then go get some food" She said "And because your cute like a little kid" She said with a small smile

Darkest Blue
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2007, 12:39 AM

He giggled again, "Tama-chan calls me a 'loli-shota type', I think the fact that I'm cute makes girls like me or something." He snuggled his bunny and smiled, "Okay! I know you probably don't want cake but do you want me to get an extra strawberry for you?"

[Dead.Angel]
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 12:42 AM

"I don't think I could ever date someone with such an extreme height difference" She said "But then again I am tall for a girl" She said and wondered if he would say anything about the fact that she wore a guys uniform "Sure that sounds nice" She said with a warm smile 'Who the hell is Tama-chan?' She asked herself

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-15-2007, 01:26 AM

She listening in to Hunnys and Mayumi's conversation. Keoko flushed as Hunny said "Tama-chan" she knew that it was a nick name for Tamaki. She then let out a small giggle only to cover her mouth again.

[Dead.Angel]
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 01:29 AM

Mayumi took her attention of of Honey for a second and turned and looked at Keoko "Something wrong?" She asked looking at her

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-15-2007, 01:37 AM

"Nothing. It's nothing." Keoko burried her face in her hand. "It's just some stupid... something."

Keoko didn't want to be so obvious. However, if people jsut watched her long enough they could figure it out quite easily.

[Dead.Angel]
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 01:38 AM

Mayumi stared at her "I may be far behind and not act like much of a girl" She said looking at her "But I can tell its not nothing" She said

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-15-2007, 01:48 AM

" I don't act much like a girl either, but for some reason I just melt into a puddle when..." Keoko paused. "Ah, I better not bore you. So anyway's I need to find a pair of scissor's. I'm going to fix my dress." A smile then twitch into a smirk.

[Dead.Angel]
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 01:51 AM

Mayumi blinked and looked at her "Can't you get in trouble for changing the uniform?" She asked wondering "That has to be hot" She said mainly talking to herself now

Apple Sauce
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Apple Sauce Send a message via Yahoo to Apple Sauce

Old 10-15-2007, 01:55 AM

With a sigh, Haruhi walked out of the changing room, fixing the wig on her head. Her short hair unbalanced the outfit so she was informed to select one from the collection. It sort of creeped her out a bit that the Host Club would even have women's clothing, as if they anticipated that a female host would come a long. A few tacky tacky wigs were thrust under her nose, she simply selected one that was nearest to her hair color and was simply pulled up into a plain white ribbon.

She refrained from putting any makeup one, seeing she still had to be a guy.

She was surprised to find that there were already girls here. Haruhi's face heated up a bit, embarrassed for looking so ridiculous. With that, she began to serve drinks, giving her an excuse to go into the back.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-15-2007, 02:01 AM

"I don't know but it would do these rich snobs some good for a little change." Keoko glared at the ground. She hated rich people, even now that she had to lose her normal everyday life and act like one. "They are alway's so focused on the 'coolest and biggest' car and spend lots of money on pointless stuff when there are kids dieing in Africa."

Keoko looked over, there appeared to be another of the hosts here.

Darkest Blue
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2007, 02:02 AM

Hunny giggled, "Ah well, I'm not too interested in girls anyway." He pranced off to the room where the sweets were kept and selected a piece of cake to his liking. He then snatched a strawberry from a different piece, and put it beside the cake piece. "But... now that cake is lonely.... I could eat it too..." He glanced side to side to check if anyone was watching, and put the other piece of cake on his plate when he was sure Takashi was not watching.

He hurried back out and ran up to Mayumi. "I brought you a strawberry!" He giggled, and the flowers swarmed him again as he held up to strawberry on a fork. "Say ahhh..."