ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange
Send a message via MSN to ariatheawsome Send a message via Yahoo to ariatheawsome

Old 06-25-2012, 12:01 AM

She sat up slightly and wiped at her eyes. "Sorry about that. Its been bothering me since last night." She laid her head back down on his shoulder tears still silently rolling down her cheeks.

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 06-25-2012, 05:03 AM

Tatsuo bit his tongue and didn't say what was on his mind. He instead just comforted Love until she was done crying. "It's going to turn out fine, okay?" he said gently.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange
Send a message via MSN to ariatheawsome Send a message via Yahoo to ariatheawsome

Old 06-25-2012, 09:10 PM

She slowly sat up wiping at her eyes. "Thanks. You're always there for me ya know that?"

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-28-2012, 03:48 AM

"That's cause i'm your best friend. it's my duty. and even if i wasn't your best friend, you'd still be mine." He adjusted himself so his tail could wrap around love's side comfortingly. " As soon as cody gets here, i have to run home and do the dishes." He brushed Love's hair out of her face gently. "I also need to tell Kanai to do mimi's laundry tonight." he smiled lightly, still wanting to tell love how much of a jerk cody was, but he knew that it would only make her feel betrayed and make er not want him to be around.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-28-2012, 03:53 AM

She smiled and reached up to play with his ear. "You will always be my best friend," She laughed softly as his tail brushed against her side. She pushed her hair over her shoulders and nuzzled herself closer to him. She liked being close to him. She wished she could read his mind to see if he had ever had any feelings for her. She had liked him for awhile now but it had never seemed like he was interested in her. She sighed softly.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-28-2012, 03:59 AM

"You okay, Love?" He asked, hearing the sigh. his ear twitched a little when she touched it. He knew that if Love were to be dumped, he would probably end up kissing her to tell her how much he cared about her.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-28-2012, 04:05 AM

"Yeah i'm fine. I just sometimes wish i could read your mind is all." She looked straight at the tv not wanting to look at him after she said it.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-28-2012, 04:15 AM

"No, you don't. it's a scary place. I think about depressing things a lot." He really did. he thought about his mom a lot, and his dad... he could remember clearly what had happened between them all. He tried not to think about it too often, but usually it didn't work.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-28-2012, 04:17 AM

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah well i would still like to know what you think about. Especially about people" She left her thought hanging there. She didn't want him to why she really wanted to read his mind

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-28-2012, 04:36 AM

Tatsuo looked at her, "People like who?" He was curious as to why she was so interested in what he thought of people all of a sudden. "cause you could just ask me, as long as it's not cody cause then you'll just get mad at me for saying what i think about him." he looked at her some more.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-28-2012, 04:38 AM

She laughed a little. "Oh its just a silly thought is all no need to think so much into it." She stifled a yawn. "I guess i am still kind of tired from last night. I might take a nap if you want to go do the dishes at Mimi's." She looked at him.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-28-2012, 04:46 AM

"I'd have to take two trips then, cause Kanai doesn't get home from her friend's until around 5 tonight." he shrugged, dropping the subject of her wanting to read his mind. he yawned and watched the TV.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-28-2012, 05:34 PM

"Oh. Okay then." She looked up at the clock and frowned a little. It was already into the afternoon. She had slept in late and was still feeling tired. It wouldn't be long until Cody came over and sat with her while Tatsuo went home to help Mimi. She curled up against the couch and yawned.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 12-01-2012, 10:40 AM

Tatsuo looked over at love after finishing his cereal. "If you're that tired, you can sleep, you know. Besides, I'm not going anywhere until Cody gets here." He smiled softly at love, his ears still after a twitch. His tail wrapped around love's unbroken ankle.

((Happy? I replied finally! :p))

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 12-02-2012, 02:32 AM

Love blinked sleepily but shook her head. "No I am not going to sleep. I slept all day. And my ankle is sore still." She shifted a little and stretched her arms out sighing as she did so.

((About time))

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 12-02-2012, 07:20 AM

Tatsuo looked at her frowning." ... But you just... Okay then..." He yawned. After a little bit, he asked, " do you need anymore narco? I can go get it if you do."

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 12-02-2012, 04:29 PM

She shook her head. "Its sore not painful. it just feels... Stiff" She sat up and stretched some more. "Besides i would hate to take to much of my pain medicine and say something funny." She smiled over at him and started to stand up.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 12-02-2012, 08:38 PM

As she moved to stand up, his tail unwound from her unharmed ankle. " Norco makes you sleepy. It isn't Valium." He said, getting up to help her. "Don't forget to use your crutches."