View Poll Results: which 2 prizes would you like to see, 2 people are going to win a rare each tonight.
2 Attack of the Allergies 0 0%
Attack of the Allergies and Meinarch wings 3 10.34%
Attack of the Allergies and Nalin's magic flowers 1 3.45%
2 Meinarch wings 9 31.03%
Meinarch wings and Nalin's magic flowers 14 48.28%
2 Nalin's magic flowers 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 09:42 PM

Whoa, I want to know what parent would go to the great lengths to scare their children like that. I don't know. I just don't believe that it's simply a "play thing"

I mean just because your experiences weilded no results doesn't mean that it hasn't happened. I'm just a subscriber to the notion that there's more out there than what we can properly explain. I myself have had a few encounters, but that was....okay I can't say I wasn't poking the stick at the situation a little by even going on there in the first place. But I didnt actively go out there with the mindset that I'd find something or something would happen. I was very skeptical until something did happen.

Besides, my grandparents passed away when my mother was very young, I never knew them. So she stayed with someone who wouldn't even be physically capable of going the great lengths to stage the sightings and go all over town to find a Ouija board a few kids hid in various places over the neighborhood and town once they got scared. Honestly, it just makes more sense to chalk it up to them having a sighting than it does for an elderly woman to look for/ or care enough to get someone to go to the places they found to dumb this item at. Especially when it's just as simple to just tell a story to scare a few kids or just...forbid them to have certain things like my mother did.

I don't know, my family's just never been one for that sort of tactic. To lie and create a scenario in which to scare your children to keep them from playing with something many think is a toy is just too farfetched for the likes of my family members to give enough of a damn to pull off.

I just can't subscribe to the same notion though. Too many unknowns and variables and situations that I've been in for me to discredit anything. And usually, I'm the type who likes to stick his hand in the flame despite being told it's hot simply because I like to find out things for myself, but I'm just not willing to call anyone's bluff when it comes to calling out some spirits and such.

EFF.

THAT.

lol~

also...I'm awake!

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal
Send a message via ICQ to keres corvax Send a message via AIM to keres corvax Send a message via MSN to keres corvax Send a message via Yahoo to keres corvax

Old 05-20-2012, 09:45 PM

haha yeah, same here. It's surprising though what wont pass now.

One rare is up in the shops
Attack of the Allergies

oooo your a mad ninja ProfessorSinister, you snuck your post in right before me, hehe.

But Yeah it's sick when people do that. Also not saying that your parents did it to you. But yeah same like you I'm not going to go poking and prodding into a situation like that.

And good morning. :)

Last edited by keres corvax; 05-20-2012 at 09:57 PM..

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 09:49 PM

I find it kinda messed up that I've been complaining about my allergies come spring in other rooms and that's the first rare we get. Made funnier by the fact I've been sitting here waiting helplessly like a puppy promised a steak. D:

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal
Send a message via ICQ to keres corvax Send a message via AIM to keres corvax Send a message via MSN to keres corvax Send a message via Yahoo to keres corvax

Old 05-20-2012, 09:54 PM

Ha right XD my dust allergies are acting up bad. >.< I clean up a bit on my mom basement and I should really wear a mask when I do because she has black mold that I found down there.

only cost 12 tokens to get the rare. i have a 101 currency right now.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 09:59 PM

I've got 44 now~ Chalked up some from being a chatty patty.

I do the same thing! Lol! I got nosey once and was asked to go through a eldery neighbor's attic with her grandchildren. You know, just to throw out things that were broken or things that didn't need to be up there anymore. Like the box of old useless clothes she meant to take to the thrift store and never did and the roof just leaked and leaked on them over the course of a few years. She eventually got the roof patched, but at the time she did, she was still unable to climb the stair/ladder thing that led to her attic.

So guess what we found in that happy little box of wet clothes that sat for years and years untouched? -shivers- Can't unsee!

:offtopic:

Oh also...it was dusty and I was always the one headfirst in the biggest dust cloud cuz I got nosey and had to see what was in what box.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 09:59 PM

Every house I've ever lived in has had mold of some sort in it.
It's really a natural thing. They're just making a big deal about it lately.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 10:00 PM

MOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

the silent and gross killer.

and sometimes smelly.

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 10:03 PM

Mold?! =A=;

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 10:26 PM

lol yeah I was trying to get as many post in as I possible could last night. I've bought 3 of the allergies rare. one for myself, and two for this thread. going to keep making more token so that I can buy more. I plan to buy them 3 at a time. that way I have at least 2 of each for here. I hope to have more. I hope to gain a bunch of the commons in here too. :) I just got to get at it.and I need to get my coin count up a bit so that I can give some of it away. :)

>.> mold is scary. it makes me cough up goop for days on end. and if I happen to sit on anything that is moldy (even if you can't see it) I break out into hive. Sweeping rug are a bad idea for me. the dust closes my throat.

Welcome back Black petals :)

I have 65 and a half currency event tokens left.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 10:32 PM

I've seen mold before too and I thought absolutely nothing of it. It was in my childhood bedroom in a corner and I tried scrubbing it off the wall but it didn't come off so I left it. I didn't know what it was until later. It didn't bug me, until I saw all those news reports of how certain mold is supposedly dangerous and to have any mold in your house checked just in case. I freaked out thinking all this time I'd been sleeping with something that was killing me slowly.

Then I got to thinking, those mold checker guys would make bank now that these reports are around. Not many people knew or cared about the mold growing in their houses, so it'd be really easy for them to just make up some stuff with the mold they found. Kinda like car mechanics.

I did live in a house that eventually got condemed because there was deadly mold in the house, but that was very obvious towards the end of that house. I was staying with someone after being kicked out of my dad's place and it just got to the point where the whole house smelled moldy and damp. I'm surprised those of us that were still staying there (it literally turned into a drop in house for teenage runaways and ones that got kicked out) didn't get sick.

I thought it was just the house being dirty, but we cleaned it and it still smelled like that. I only stayed if I absolutely didn't have any other friends I could stay with for the night so that may be why I avoided getting sick. I was always out because the house was in poor condition, and I only slept there if I absolutely had no other choice. The only thing that was left there were my things. And those were in a room without the mold and gross smell. The only room that didn't have it.

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 11:43 PM

Oh wow, yeah. some people go over bored with it. I get sick like i have a cold around certain mold and mold spores.
and yeah you have to clean mold a certain way. I think either bleach. Or just use simple green, it's supposed to kill Mold.

and it does ave the weirdest small.

I've definatle squatted in a couple of houses that were abandoned. it's probably why I was always with a cough.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 11:50 PM

I so didn't know you had to clean it a certain way. I was sitting there for a long time trying to scrub what I thought was...I don't know what I thought it was. At first I thought one of my cats or my rat had walked over and left a present that had been hidden all this time, then I thought I might've dropped some food or something and forgotten about it. The area was in a spot where you'd have to be really looking to find it. Beside my rat's cage stand.

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 12:29 AM

Yeah I've mistaken it with cat spray before.

^.^* My first posts are almost finished. Just starting to finish the giveaway part of it now. But besides all that the rest of it is up and functional.

I set up an additional raffle that is a pay one, the person who wins will get one of each event rare. and 80% of the ticket fair goes directly into all the coin donations going on in here. So I put no limit to how many tickets someone can buy. XD though I doubt too much people will put coin into it. :) but it will fueling what I am doing with my thread.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 12:41 AM

I know I'd like to join in any raffles without coin that was going on. I totally forgot what was happening in here. Got caught up in just chit chatting.

As for the paid one...I'm deffo considering it~ This is the first time I've had this much coin at one time though. lol~

I also wouldn't mind helping you buy rares for donating to said raffle winners~

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 01:04 AM

:) lol yeah, I'm glad that the chit chat is here though :) I don't even mind people talking and changing thread subjects XD

Noted, and I will also add you name into the give away a day section.

Oh yes, and since it is so late today am going to extend my first one which is the art give away into tomorrow. any one who wants to join it just say so.

But other wise, everyone in here has been entered into at least one raffle wither they realize it or now XD I'm even doing a give away for the people who got 19 and under posts in here. we got a week, so I know I will end up with a couple of stragglers in here. :)

edit*
Sending out Pings because the thread is all set up.

giveaways and raffle feel free to tell your friends to join in the chat :)

Moon!:
@Cilestis Imperial;
Kole_Locke:
lunanuova:
ProfessorSinister:
Jeannesha:
hummy:

Last edited by keres corvax; 05-21-2012 at 01:16 AM..

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 05-21-2012, 01:21 AM

*glomps Keres on top of the head.* hey girly. How are you.

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 01:22 AM

hay Nina! *tackleHugs* 'bout time you got your butt back on over here. XD

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 01:25 AM

I would love to be put into the art raffle if that's at all possible~

and I love how the contests end on May 26th~ My little one's birthday!

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 01:31 AM

Okie XD I shall place you into both of the art raffle. :)
and aww how old is your little one going to be?

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 01:34 AM

He'll be a whole 2 years old!

And the terrible twos have already started for me. @.@

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 01:34 AM

Hello everybody!

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2012, 01:35 AM

Hi hi, Dessert~

I love your avi!

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 01:38 AM

awe that's such a great age, :D mine will be 4 in october

dessert welcome how are you today?

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorSinister View Post
Hi hi, Dessert~

I love your avi!
Thank you <3 I like the items it took me awhile to get them to go together nicely

Quote:
Originally Posted by keres corvax View Post
awe that's such a great age, :D mine will be 4 in october

dessert welcome how are you today?
I am alright i am gonna take a nap before work soon, so i just wanted to say hi real quick

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 01:43 AM

:) that was very nice of you to stop by before you head off for your nap, and I hope work goes well for you.