0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 03-02-2012, 03:33 AM

((I read a page back, they're heading to dinner right?))

Ryan stopped behind the princess, almost running flat into the other since Alex had stopped in front of two ornately decorated doors. Ornate was an understatement actually. These doors were amazingly detailed and crafted. "I assume this is the dining room," said Ryan as he walked in front of the door. "Then princess allow me to open it and announce you. I am your knight after all." With that being said he opened the doors and then stepped to the side so the princess could walk through the doors. Ryan knew that he would not need to protect her here, in her own castle, especially if she was among her own family members. They didn't want to do any harm to her. He relaxed a little bit. He too was famished. The last time that he had eaten was earlier this morning before he had come to the palace.

((Sorry this post came out a little choppy. We haven't posted in this one in a while)).

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-13-2012, 10:09 PM

((Yeah... I'm pretty sure they were heading to dinner. And I'm sooo sorry for taking so long to post in this rp. My mind kind of went in a funk for a bit.... :sweat:))

Alex smiled lightly as he watched Ryan open the doors. He brushed a few stray strands of hair out from his eyes before taking a quick glance down the hall behind him. His father has taught him to always be aware of his surroundings. You never know when someone might sneak up on you. His attention landed on the knight as he stepped into the room. "There's really no need for you to 'announce me'. It's not really going to matter." He normally ended up eating alone about every 5 out of 7 times. His parents tended to work well past dinner time and ate well after Alex went to bed. He was used to it by now, so he really didn't complain anymore.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 03-15-2012, 03:29 AM

Ryan looked a little bewildered as Alex went passed him. He wanted to do everything right, according to protocol, but he was also given a direct order from the other, and he would follow that as well and override his own rules. "Very well," said Ryan as he followed after Alex. Glancing around he noticed that there weren't that many people in the rather large dining area. Of course there were servants, maids, and butlers ready to serve them. However, there were two people that he didn't see at that time. He didn't see Alex's mother or father. Where were they? Nibbling on the bottom of his lip he felt a pang of sadness for the other. The other's parent's didn't even have time to eat with their child. He made a promise to himself, one that he would keep as much as he could, that he would always eat his meals with the other. Then again he was the other's personal guard. He went everywhere the other went, and that meant heading to dinner, or meals in general, as well.

Coming to the table he got behind the chair that Alex had stopped at and pulled it out for the other. He knew that it was the butler's job to do it, to which he got some slight glares, but he wanted to show the other that he cared.