aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 08-06-2011, 09:31 AM

So I guess as per usual now, here comes ye 'ol temp arte shoppe.

This is what I'm drawin:

MEW

I'll start with 5 slots, and maybe 5 in the waiting list, but tbh this time if I don't like your avi I'm probably not going to draw it, and It'd be nice but its not mandatory if you hung out and chat, you know all that jazz.

Also, the more I think of it, the more I realize I may just draw whatever style suits my fancy. Do not be alarmed! Its free <3

Word.

Slots Open:

1 Rainbows - finished
2 Avenged - outlined
3 Light - sketched
4 Seito - sketched
5 Roachi -sketched

Waiting list:

1. Ashtyn Leigh

Last edited by aphrodite remix; 08-08-2011 at 09:32 AM..

Rainbows
Transcendental
Send a message via AIM to Rainbows

Old 08-06-2011, 09:37 AM

Does this mean I can post? *licks first post*

AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to AvengedxxAngel Send a message via MSN to AvengedxxAngel

Old 08-06-2011, 09:38 AM

Hello hello (: how are you?

aphrodite remix

Old 08-06-2011, 09:40 AM

That does indeed mean you may post Rainbow :3

@Avenged - I'm alright, working, yourself?

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 08-06-2011, 09:41 AM

...Do you like my avatar? o3o

AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to AvengedxxAngel Send a message via MSN to AvengedxxAngel

Old 08-06-2011, 09:43 AM

I am alright (: Enjoying the event :3 How are you liking it so far?
Would you consider drawing my avi?

aphrodite remix

Old 08-06-2011, 09:46 AM

@ Rainbow - No I hate it.

jk!

Yeah I'll draw it if you'd like, though I generally don't draw men so it may come out looking a lil feminine.

@Avenged - Eh I haven't been on Mene really in the past few months, been waiting for Celes Paradi, but I guess that isn't happening. Its alright I suppose, not sure if we get event items or not I think maybe its just the event store commons. Who knows. Sure I'll add you to the list.

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 08-06-2011, 09:48 AM

That's okay.. I'm a faun, anyways =P I'm supposed to be soft and fuzzy.
Even if I do like me some manly, manly faun.. chizzled jawline, nom nom. :XD
I'd love art <3 and I'll come back when I wake up.. it's almost 5am and I'm getting a little loopy @3@

AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-06-2011, 09:48 AM

Awesome, thank you (:

There will be event items :3 from what I have heard from other users, they will be around 100 pies each :3
I have also recently come back to Mene, I was away for 1-2 years though xD
Oh, also, An event item will be released each day, except the first and last days of the event

aphrodite remix

Old 08-06-2011, 09:51 AM

@Rainbow - Its all good :3 I work mids, then during the day right after so I hear ya about loopy, as it is I'm thinking of sneaking off for an hour or 2 and having a quick nap. I'll do my best on that chisled jaw :P

@Avenged - Ah yeah that's usually how they do it, though honestly I think 100 pies an item is a little ridiculous. Especially since they haven't given any way really for a lurker to get pies. I generally hate posting during events, which is why I started opening temp shops, just so I can post. blegh. What do you think the items will be?

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2011, 09:53 AM

Free art is always nice. ^^ Anyways, how are you? .-. I don't know if I should start chatting though, I'm in another thread chatting away as well. D:

aphrodite remix

Old 08-06-2011, 09:54 AM

lol well Light, just do w/e you want. If you prefer chatting in the other thread then by all means. I'll be around here the whole event so its all good :3

AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-06-2011, 09:55 AM

That does seem a bit much to me as well :3 So far, I have made about 220 pies, so I figure if I can make that much each day, I should be good. I sure hope that I can make that many each day & that it will be enough!

I really have no idea what the items might be, but I hope they are way better than the commons >.< For some reason, I just don't care for the commons much =/
I think I may get the bathing shoes/slippers in each color, because I can see myself using those alot, but other than those, I don't think I'll really use any of the other :3
Perhaps the head wraps, but I don't wanna get one until I can see a preview

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2011, 09:56 AM

Nah, I can go back and forth. Plus chatting is always nice, yes? So what time is it for you and your art work is really good. XD Flattery goes a long way...>>

aphrodite remix

Old 08-06-2011, 09:59 AM

200 already eh, how long has the event been going on for? Did it just start today? I'm rockin it with about 9 right now lol. Oh well >.<

Yeah I agree, I like the slippers, skirt and some bloomers. Aside from that not a real big fan, but it does suit the theme. Hmm I wonder how the head wraps look as well I know the preview wasn't really working for the dresses either :S.

@Light - lol, I can add your avi to the list that's fine :3 you don't have to flatter me, I just mean I don't want to be doing a shit ton of plant vs zombie type avi's basically. Or cluttery, but otherwise I'll try to get as many people as possible. Right now its almost 5am. I work until 8am, then off my other job from 9am - 4pm. Today sucks lol.

AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-06-2011, 10:01 AM

Oh, I forgot about the skirts! Those look like they may be alright, also. The dresses may be good if you layer them with some other things :3
It did just start today :3
I have been posting quite a bit, though; my post count has gone up by well over 100, I'm sure xD

aphrodite remix

Old 08-06-2011, 10:03 AM

Yeah lately I've been wanting to do a more pastel colored avatar, but haven't had time to get around to it eh. lol events will do that, I'm hoping I'll be able to post enough to get there, though I seriously doubt it, but I hopefully will at least be able to get 1 or 2 pies from that throwing cheesecake thing an hour to get more up there.

Wee

So what is your favorite part about the events?

AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-06-2011, 10:05 AM

Hmm. I dunno. The new items maybe? xD
What is your favorite?

I will try to help you out as much as I can, but posting here a lot :3 (:

aphrodite remix

Old 08-06-2011, 10:07 AM

lol its all good, don't force yourself :3

I'm all about Event Items. And the site in general is always so much busier when there is an event going on. Makes it more fun. Are you on any other Avatar Based Forums?

AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-06-2011, 10:09 AM

I am on a couple :3

Most sites seem busier when there is an event :3
for example, another site I am on alot, Subeta, usually the max people online during the day is 800 or under I believe, but this past week, there have been well over 1k users online at once :3
Which was so weird xD I've never seen so many on at once

aphrodite remix

Old 08-06-2011, 10:13 AM

Ah yeah I used to be on Subeta, that's the pet one right? Kinda like Neopets but way cooler. I kinda gave up on that site since it seemed to be more posting based, and I'm honestly way more of a lurker than anything. I'll post on a few things but nothing like what I see some of the more prominent users doing. I always end up feeling weird lol. Kinda like I shouldn't be posting here, I don't belong ahhhhh -runs around-

I'm mostly just here Zantarni and Gaiaonline. I gave up a few others that I was on, though I still have my passwords. LOVED the avi bases, but just couldn't get into the site itself. Some definitely seem very clique like.

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2011, 10:16 AM

At least you're making money! Don't worry, I will give you strength. Sorry I am replying late, I'm on Gaia in town and noob was totally trying to hit on a guy but it failed and some guy tried to E-rape someone. XD Oh god~ What do you work as? .-. Aw, thanks for putting me on the list. I can understand what you're trying to say. You don't want so many things, I tried drawing a clutter avi once, on Gaia. Horrible idea!

AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-06-2011, 10:19 AM

You don't actually have to be too active in the forums on subeta :3
I usually don't post much in them, and I usually have a couple million at the very least :3

I am usually more a lurker as well.. Except today, it seems xDD

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2011, 10:23 AM

Yea but I want to be active because don't you want to talk to people! XD I only post on subject that I am familiar with but if not I am usually a lurker. -puts hand up for a high five-

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-06-2011, 10:25 AM

*chews on aphrodite*

<3333 Draw me? 8D