lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 06:58 PM

I don't mind flying, but I'm going to be on a 10 hour-or-so flight soon, which may be very tiring and hard. I'm okay with coach trips, but car journeys can make me very car sick and uncomfortable.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-07-2011, 07:00 PM

ahaha wow xD....
Lucky you, Luna :P
My mom is a crazy perfectionist, so messing anything up or breaking something is the equivalent of an apocalypse for her =w="

...Pshhh... I think I'll stay outta the retail business all together XD. I'm aiming for something different >w<";;

awwwwww OwO German Shepherd! :D .... Never heard of a Great Pyrenees though xD. He's still frickin' adorable ~_~ I'd die to have a dog =P

aww luna -- I have the same issues with long car rides... I always get really sick if they last more than a few hours =w=" ..... But hey, on the flight, you can always just get up and walk along the aisle several times xD.

AND -- I'm gonna go poof away for a second.... Lunch :D *skitters off to nom on food*

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 07:03 PM

Wow, 10 hours is a long flight. I've only been on four hour flihgts before.

I'm used to riding in the car for up to nine hours at a time. When my family goes on trips we always drive. Maybe that's why I don't like taking longs driving trips myself.

Have you heard of a Newfoundland? A Great Pyrenees is basically a black version of one of those. What kind of dog do you want?

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 07:04 PM

I'm used to 2-4 hour flights aswell! But this is a long one. I'll be missing the last day of the event.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 07:08 PM

I'm gonna be missing wed, thurs and Fri morning. I hope I'll have enough pie. Where are you headed if you don't mind me asking?

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 07:15 PM

I'm going to Canada for a trip and to visit relatives. Not that they're Canadian, they're scottish. How come you will be missing those days of the event? The EI's will not be released all before then, will they? How will you get them.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 07:18 PM

That's cool that you're going to Canada. I've never been outside the country.

My family and I are going white water rafting. And I think the event won't end til later in the day on Friday so If I stockpile my pies before I go I should hopefully hae enough to buy them before it ends.

Edit: Well it's time to head of to work. I will talk to you chaps later. Have a good morning, or afternoon, or evening depending on where you guys are at.

Last edited by Sho-Shonojo; 08-07-2011 at 07:30 PM..

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 07:36 PM

Bye! Hope to see you later, it was nice talking to you!

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-07-2011, 07:37 PM

ohh I want a German Shepherd ^^" ... They're just so fluffy and loyal and adorable and I'd just go all out on that dog xD

Whoa, Canada OwO ... That's pretty cool, Luna. I've never even been outta the USA before xD.... Hoping to plan a trip for Russia soon, though :P
Aw -- byebye Luna~ :glomp:
And Shonojo~ :hug:

Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 08-07-2011 at 07:41 PM..

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 08-07-2011, 07:43 PM

Flying just makes me very nervous. I also hate long car rides... Ugh, I get so car sick. >.>

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-07-2011, 07:46 PM

@Clair -- I'm fine with flying...... but like you, I despise long car rides =.="
It's just..... nnmehhh...

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 08:18 PM

Sorry! I ate lunch and watched Gilmore Girls :ninja:

I get so restless when I travel. The worst, so far, was driving to Canada last summer ... from Virginia. x.x Never, ever again. It was like 24 hours long. And my flight back to England is always easier than flying over here. It's about 6 and a half hours back, possibly shorter, but over 8 coming here. It's worth it in the end, though. BUT, my flight back is a night time flight and I have yet to be able to fall asleep in a public place or using public transport. I close my eyes but nothing happens. It probably doesn't help that I don't sleep very well anyway. :(

----------

Also, I don't want anyone to feel intimidated by this thread or feel that they can't talk in here. I promise I will make everyone feel as comfortable as possible. ^^

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-08-2011, 02:06 AM

No problem! :D

O.O JEEZ -- from Virginia to CANADA? Are you guys insane? DX That's a long trek, my dear.... o_o";;
Aw, I have the same issue. I can never fall asleep on planes, or even in cars. I don't sleep well in general, myself, so this just makes it worse xD. Same problems as you.
At least the flight is shorter. I think my longest flight has been 4 hours, and it's not that bad. I think we went to the Dominican that time, the only time I've been out of the country (now that I finally remember xD), and the plane ride there was great. The plane was brandnew, so the ride was smooth and stuff even in the business class. But the way back was longer and on a super crappy plane that somehow got stuck in turbulence and all that fun stuff. =w="
Hard to sleep on that xD

And don't worry -- I think I speak for all of us when I say that we're all comfortable :glomp:

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2011, 03:46 AM

Well, I'm back, not sure how many others will be though. >.>

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-09-2011, 04:48 PM

Springy's returned. I suck at keeping threads active. :sarcasm: