Xeox
NPC
NPC

Old 07-28-2017, 03:27 PM

*Banner by Yan*

I find your lack of fishy fashion, fascinating. . . It requires further study.

Last edited by Xeox; 08-16-2017 at 09:39 PM..

Xeox
NPC
NPC

Old 07-28-2017, 03:28 PM

Please be sure to read and follow the rules!

• Follow the Site Rules.
  • Be respectful! Constructive criticism is fine if it's asked for, but please don't be rude to other users.
  • You can only enter once in each of the categories, and you may not enter on a mule account or through a charity account.
  • Please be sure to use the entry form when you post your entry. Failure to post the form will result in your avatar not being entered into the contest and a ship wide meltdown.
  • DAC entrants will be accepted, but try to use your own items.
  • Please be sure to save your entry to an outside image host like imageshack or imgur. If it disappears before we judge the entries we won't ask for the link again.
  • You can change your entries until the end of the event. However you must ping me for it to be accepted.
  • Entries must be submitted by the end of the event. Winners will be announced in the The Meneverse forum after the event ends.

Prizes are as follows:
First place: 10,000g + 1 Fashionable Fish
Second place: 5,000g
Third place: 2,500g
Any honorable mentions will receive 1,000g

These are the prizes for all contests.
Additional prizes may also be awarded.

Last edited by Xeox; 08-15-2017 at 09:37 PM..

Xeox
NPC
NPC

Merketi Glam

Ahhh ancient Merket. One of my favorite human eras to visit! I admire the contrast of the thin, billowy linen robes with extravagant hard stone jewelry. However, would it kill them to add a fish?

What's Requested: In this contest, I want you to dress yourself as your interpretation of a party participant in the first Celes Paradi. Be sure to include Gold, White and one of any of the following colors: Teal, green, blue.

Use this Form:

Code:
[B][SIZE="6"]My [COLOR="Teal"]Merketi[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]Glam[/COLOR] Entry![/SIZE][/B]
[B]Username:[/B] (your username)
[B]Entry:[/B] (image of your outfit)
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Humans girl or boy name
Entry: (image of your outfit)

Our entries!

Quote:
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Elirona!
Entry:
Quote:
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: bloodstainedwings
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostPastry View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: ghostPastry
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: star2000shadow
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyBearKisses View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username:GummyBearKisses
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Shadami
Entry:
Quote:
[/COLOR]My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: XoGIZMOoX
Entry:
Quote:
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: SuperZombiePotatoe
Entry:
Quote:
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Mystic
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearzy View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Bearzy
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Nephila
Entry:
Quote:
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiari View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Kiari
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Dystopia
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious Fool View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Precarious Fool
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness129 View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: dragoness129
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hime* View Post
Code:
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: *Hime*
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Emma Corrin
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Kent
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Linnea
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
This was super fun. Thanks for holding this contest - didn't expect to have the time or mental bandwidth to participate so close to my return to Mene, but I'm glad I was able to. Consider my fingers crossed!

My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Facade
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: R u b y
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Velvet
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillieRose View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: LillieRose
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Suona
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadrain View Post
My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Sadrain
Entry:
An odd arrival at the great ball... I would be careful of that spear and are those horns?!

Last edited by Xeox; 08-25-2017 at 11:44 AM..

Xeox
NPC
NPC

Out of time!

As we continue on our journey, we can't help but stick out a little. It's hard not to when you're the only girl with a decent set of antennae.

What's Requested: In this contest I want you to create an avatar that looks like it's misplaced from another time. It can be either a Modern Menewshan in an ancient place or an Ancient Menewshan in a Modern place. Tell me about where and when they're from, and how they are dealing with the time variant.

Use this Form:

Code:
[B][SIZE="6"]My [COLOR="Cyan"]Out of time[/COLOR] Entry![/SIZE][/B]
[B]Story:[/B] (about the situation)
My Out of time Entry!
Story: This one time at space camp I fell into a portal and my fresh fish ended up battered and crispy. My how fashion changes over time.

Our entries!

Quote:
My Out of time Entry!
Entry:
Story: This poor ancient samurai was just attending a fancy party and got whisked through time to this place with huge buildings in the distance and some strange metal contraption that moves around carrying people. She is not to thrilled about the ruin to the wonderful wilderness, and the lack of soft dirt paths.
Quote:
My Out of time Entry!
Entry:
Story: The dinosaurs have crash landed in the middle of the busy city. Personally the dinosaurs love it. Look at all the yummy people.... I mean food yes yes food there is to eat. We would never eat people. I'm sure the city people will love us here just as much too. Look at the warm welcome Godzilla got in the city.
Quote:
My Out of time Entry!
Entry:
Story: a centurion stuck in a modern country side
Quote:
My Out of time Entry!
Entry:
Story: The young Lady Bluebell was attending a ball when a portal opened up in a side room. Ever a confident and curious girl, she stepped through, but none of her novels could have prepared her for what she saw on the other side. She stepped out onto a glass floor and stared out the biggest window she had ever seen at the stars. She stared in silence, looking at everything around her, the world behind her almost entirely forgotten.
Quote:
My Out of time Entry!
Entry:
Story: Kiari was at the mall shopping when a bright light dragged her through time to an ancient japanese temple. She is a little confused to say the least.
Quote:
[/COLOR]My Out of time Entry!
Username: GummyBearKisses
Entry:
Story:One minute I am at the Celestial Celebration, next minute I am surrounded by giant green scaly monsters. I am scared. My nice desert sand is oozing a bright orange substance. I must have angered the gods.
Quote:
My Out of time Entry!
Entry:
Story: This is the future? The tea service has become so dishonorable. The dress, sloppy. The streets, noisy. It can not be.
Quote:
My Out of time Entry!
Entry:
Story: This poor viking has found themself on the red carpet for the newest season of the popular series (it's a bit obvious) Vikings! Odin knows how they landed up there, but they can't help but blush at all the attention. This all fell apart when an unfortunate reporter tried to be the first to snap their photograph and almost blinded the viking. Safe to say it didn't end well for the reporter. At least blood is red. And the public just assumed it was just a publicity stunt. Oh well, back to blushing!!
Quote:
My Out of time Entry!
Entry:
Story: now that's one way to end up displaced, one m inute your wandering your castle in the desert sands, back in Egypt's hay day. and then your on a balcony over looking a planet sized ship that has an odd substance forming a berrier between the balcony, and your own personal death by space implosion.
Quote:
My Out of time Entry!
Entry:
Story: This Succubus was just minding her business: torture, fun, and all that, when all of a sudden, a blinding light hit her. She blinked in confusion and found herself standing in a strange world. What sort of sorcery is this? At least she hopes to make the best of the situation by finding fun prey.
Quote:
My Out of time Entry!
Entry:
Story: Sheriff V. has always been an oddball. For a long time she was laughed at for being a female sheriff, but finally after earning the respect of the men in her town, the sheriff was struck by lightening that hurtled her back in time. What is this strange place? There is so much gold and what are those weird drawings on the wall? Why is there a cat suddenly following her around acting all godlike? Is that a coffin? Why is it moving??!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
My Out of time Entry!
Username: Dystopia
Entry:
Story: tbh this nerd has never been happier in their life.
Quote:
My Out of time Entry!
Username: Linnea
Entry:

Story: This 18th century French fellow, has fallen right out of the Rococo period and right onto a night club dance floor earlier tonight! Why are the women so scantily clad? Where are all these colorful lights coming from? Is this place on fire? So much racket!
Quote:
My Out of time Entry!
Entry:
Story: Welcome to the Mesozoic!! Our Steam Punk Gal Emma here is testing out her newly built Time Ship. In theory, her Time Ship can sail through time and take her wherever she wants to go. She just has to follow the Time Line on her map there and she'll land in Time whenever and wherever she chooses.

Well, so she thought. Her Time Ship doesn't quite seem to be in working order!

This 19th Century Steamer has just landed herself in the Mesozoic Era in an attempt to travel back to the 14th Century! I think she overshot her destination by a couple.... hundred million years or so.

See that Volcano in the background? See the Pterodactyl? Yup. You guessed it. She just plopped herself into the middle of a volcanic eruption and the dinosaurs are in total chaos. As you can tell from her obvious reaction, she is not happy with the sudden turn of events!! If she doesn't get this Time Ship fixed STAT, she may just end up a Steamer Pancake!!

Last edited by Nephila; 08-25-2017 at 06:11 AM..

Xeox
NPC
NPC

Old 07-28-2017, 03:29 PM

Menewshan Merketi

I have been pondering since coming here what our other Menewshan friends would look if zapped with the time disguise ray.

What's Requested: In this contest, I would like to see our friends from Menewsha in Merketi inspired looks. Any one will do; Mr.Mayor, Vicky, the list goes on...

If you're new to Menewsha we have photos of our friends in the DATABASE.

Use this Form:

Code:
[B][SIZE="6"]My [COLOR="Orange"]Menewshan[/COLOR] [COLOR="Teal"]Merketi[/COLOR] Entry![/SIZE][/B]
My Menewshan Merketi Entry!

Our entries!

Quote:
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearzy View Post
Entry:

Not a super well known NPC but this is Mango, owner of Lingerie Land

(edited because I put a hyperlink instead of an image)
Quote:
Entry:

star has done Lise 'nods'
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
Username: Elirona
Entry:

I tried to make a Vicky.
Quote:
Username: GummyBearKisses
Entry:
I am Cessy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Entry:

I made -giggles- How's his pantie crown look ???
Quote:
Entry:

Cain working his magic at the Oasis.
Quote:
Entry:
Quote:
Entry:

Sera, Shopkeeper of Colorama ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
Entry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naisou View Post
Username: Naisou
Entry:
'Tis Sera :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Entry:

Mrs. Evangeline Gray
Quote:
[/COLOR]My Menewshan Merketi Entry!
Entry:

I chose Peeblo! I thought he'd have a blast at the celebration, even if he is pretty mischievous and caused a Volcano to erupt just to see what everyone would do... Y'all know he's the best guest at a party!! You never know what he's going to pull out of his Box of Tricks XD;
Quote:
Username: Suona
Entry:

Lapis Kem is joinging in the festivities and paying respects to the sun altar, as she is celebrating in dance, and in the history of Celes Paradi it was the sun that supported Dance.

Last edited by Xeox; 08-25-2017 at 06:23 AM..

Xeox
NPC
NPC

Old 07-28-2017, 03:29 PM

Crew Assemble!

Our time and space ships are similar to your sea ships. . . in that they're only as good as the crew that runs them.

What's Requested: In this contest, I want you and a group of three to five friends to form a ship crew. It can be futuristic or Ancient. Decide the rolls of each person (Capt., Second in command ect.), Where you are going on your voyage, Name of your Ship. Extra points if you come up with matching uniforms for your members!

Use this Form:

Code:
[B][SIZE="6"]My [COLOR="Cyan"]Crew[/COLOR] Assemble Entry![/SIZE][/B]
[B]Usernames & Crew Rolls:[/B] (your usernames and positions on the ship)
[B]Story:[/B] (About the ship & Destination)
My Crew Assemble Entry!
Usernames & Crew Rolls: Yumeh; Ships Mascott and unwilling babysitter, Cecila; Captain of cuteness, Xeox; second officer of cuteness. BoqBoq; ensign of stink
Story: The Time Machine plots its way across the history of Menewsha's world. With an awesome threesome of friends and one mean green stink machine. Adventure abounds in silly situations through out a four to six event timeline period.

Our entries!

Quote:
My Crew Assemble Entry!
Usernames & Crew Rolls: Xogizmoox -Rocket (weaponsmaster), Shadami - Star Lord (pilot), Salvete - Groot (tree guardian), *hime* - Gamoora(Assassin?), Superzombiepotatoe -Drax (Muscle)
Entry:
Story: The Guardians of the Galaxy, flying their ship the Milano around to protect the galaxy from bad guys. Probably breaking a few laws themselves along the way.
And Gizzie's bonus art just because ^.^

REFERENCES -

Quote:
My Crew Assemble Entry!
Usernames & Crew Rolls: Bearzy as the Deck Hand, GummyBearKisses as the Cook, dragoness129 as the Captain.
Entry:
Story: We are sailing our ship, The Cursed Pearl and looking for treasure! No, not The Black Pearl, we are a completely different group of cursed pirates. What do you mean you've never heard of us?
Quote:
My Crew Assemble Entry!
Usernames & Crew Rolls: Linnea: hydro technician, Elirona: Botanist, Car'a'carn: Engineer, Woodlandnymph: Scientist, Precarious Fool: Chef
Entry:
Story: Our ship, the S.S. Lackinclothing, is a refugee ship travelling through space looking for a planet to colonize. The crew of the Lackinclothing are all nudists cast out from their home planets for simply not wanting to wear clothes. They're looking to found a colony of nudists from all races on an uninhabited planet (preferably one with a beach) where they can live without judgement and they asses out all the way.

Our first member is Linnea. She is an expert on water, as she comes from a planet that is entirely made of it. No one really got out much on her home planet, which made it that much more of a scandal when she simply refused to wear the clothes of her species. So with a desire to leave her family bubble pod she sought out others who share the same feelings about nakieness. The S.S. Lackingclothing happened to make berth on her planet to get a fresh water supply. It was meant to be! Linnea uses the coral and waterfalls as natural filters and keeps everyone properly hydrated until they find the planet to colonize, and then the real work begins!

Our second crew member is Elirona, a botanist from Lghthnfer. The Lghthnfernians are peaceful and knowledge-seeking historians looking to document everything in the universe. Elirona is on a mission to collect every form of plant life from every planet in the universe, and posing cutely with them. He was exiled from Lghthnfer for being a little too touchy-feely with the plants. And also being naked all the time while doing so.

Our third member is Car'a'Carn. Car'a'Carn is a... A human?? It looks like one of the crew has secretly abducted a human from Planet Earth and incinerated all his clothing! The last thing he remembers is going to sleep after a particularly stressful work day and then... Carn is an Engineer by the looks of him, only... *ZZZZZPOOOF!* Only it looks like he's a rather incompetent Engineer... Hopefully the poor naked human Car'a'Carn can survive way out here in the galaxy and keep the S.S. Lackinclothing from exploding at the same time!

Our fourth member is Woodlandnymph, who hales from the planet Frextron from the Calisto Cluster. The rigorously strict structure of her society stifled her, and with a longing to be free and study her kind of science, Woodlandnymph set off to study the effects of yarbot saliva on alien skin types. Watch your step around her, she's always slathering saliva when she walks by. That certainly does make being a nudist quite convenient.

Our final and most important member is P. Fool. P. Fool just wanted to be Iron Chef, but apparently it's an Earth only thing, and you have to wear clothes. With dreams crushed he joined the S.S. Lackinclothing, where he intends to colonize a new planet, with a better Iron Chef Position (and hookers & blackjack). Take that, Food Network! Some people might question his methods, surely one shouldn't wear the food before serving it, but who can deny the tasty dishes put out before them? Just don't tell him you don't like his food, you think Piper had it bad? That's got nothing on what he'll do to you with only a turkey baster and a can of green beans.
Quote:
My Crew Assemble Entry!
Usernames & Crew Rolls:
Nephila - navigator
Roachi - master gunner
Suona - captain
Velvet - quartermaster
bloodstainedwings - chef
Entry:
Story: We fly an airship known as Dacnis Rising. The Dacnis is a beautiful bird found in rainforest enviornments. Our captain is from a small village where that bird is a rare, but welcome, sight that brings luck with it. Like the Dacnis, the captain wanted to rise up into the sky and fly free. Finding like-minded crew, she set forth with a dream with the Dacnis as their figurehead, to lead them foreward (and upward!) with good luck. To the skies they sailed, and found a profession in star catching. But who could be interested in trading in stars? Rumors led them to the island of Merkhet, where they discovered a beast with a ravenous hunger for stars. Rich in beautiful fabrics and fine, rare gems to trade in, the people welcomed the star catchers with open arms in the midst of their festivites. Reminded of the Dacnis in their vibrancy and beauty, the crew adopted the fine treasures into their uniforms and sailed on to new adventures, promising the Star Catcher they would return again to stave off that pesky hunger.

Where are we going?: To Merkhet, of course! We got wind that there may be some other beings interested in stars or stardust, and we won't miss that opportunity!

The yellow-tufted dacnis :

Last edited by Xeox; 08-25-2017 at 07:54 AM..

Xeox
NPC
NPC

Old 07-28-2017, 03:45 PM

Reserved

Last edited by Xeox; 07-31-2017 at 05:14 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-18-2017, 03:02 PM

I'm so going to try to make a Lise. because i love lise. >.> errrrr... not that's she's my favorite Menewshan NPC or anything...

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 08-18-2017, 03:56 PM

this could be fun 'considers'

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-18-2017, 04:05 PM

Entry:

because i can't resist >.<

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-18-2017, 04:33 PM

That was fast. XD

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-18-2017, 04:37 PM

My love for Lise is endless. I will always pick her when given the option. xD the other NPCs are all awesome in their own ways but i have a special love for Lise. <3

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-18-2017, 04:43 PM

There's nothing wrong with loving Lise. XD

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 08-18-2017, 04:45 PM

Lise seems to be a favorite, I know i like her 'nods'

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 08-18-2017, 05:25 PM

My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: Elirona!
Entry:

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-18-2017, 05:50 PM

Eli is looking glamourous!

hehe. I'm just defending the speed in which i got my Lise costume together :3

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 08-18-2017, 06:18 PM

My Merketi Glam Entry!
Entry:

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-18-2017, 08:06 PM

My Out of time Entry!
Entry:
Story: This poor ancient samurai was just attending a fancy party and got whisked through time to this place with huge buildings in the distance and some strange metal contraption that moves around carrying people. She is not to thrilled about the ruin to the wonderful wilderness, and the lack of soft dirt paths.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 08-18-2017, 08:08 PM

and i will be entering these, aw yea!

if anyone wants to be in a crew with me, send me a message or something!

Xeox
NPC
NPC

Old 08-18-2017, 08:22 PM

Excellent examples friend.

Updating data.

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 08-28-2017 at 09:19 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-18-2017, 08:32 PM

Me as well. want me in a group ping me!

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 08-18-2017, 09:41 PM

My Merketi Glam Entry!
Username: ghostPastry
Entry:

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM

My Merketi Glam Entry!
Entry:

Kiari
XD

Old 08-18-2017, 10:49 PM

My Merketi Glam Entry!
Entry:

GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS