(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~

Old 03-10-2010, 05:07 AM

Quote:
A Vampire Romance Roleplay
Spirit, Xero, and Stealth only!!

No one else!!

Miyah Anne Taylor
Love me without fear, trust me without wondering, love me without restrictions, want me without demand, accept me how I am...
[IMGleft]http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/KBRodriguez_0918/Decorated%20images/406632.jpg[/IMGleft]
[Age] 18
[Bio] Miyah is your typical 18 year old. She enjoys going out to parties with friends, going to clubs and just having fun. She moved out of her parents house as soon as she graduated high school and is now in college and living on her own.
[Personality] Happy, out-going, a social butterfly, artistic, playful, flirty, and daring

Last edited by ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~; 03-10-2010 at 06:30 AM..

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-10-2010, 05:13 AM

Name: Angel

Bio: Not like the other vampires in his tribe. He likes to sneek out of the safe area to go party at night clubs. Some of the other vampires hate him cuz he dosnt always feed with them. He likes to buy his next meals drinks at the bar so when he feeds on them he gets tipsy. He can normaly be found under the big oak tree or at the "sips" night club.

Personality: Loyal, Outgoing, Protector and a verry go with the flow kind of person.

Last edited by Xero Cool; 03-10-2010 at 06:15 PM..

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2010, 05:13 AM

Stealthpanter's Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthpanther
Name:Rhianwen

Bio:A typical loner with very few friends. She's not depressed or necessarily anti-social, just keep to herself. Parents bought her a small house of her own as a graduation present and she lives a few miles away from them. Parents are skilled, well-renowned doctors who are busy a lot, but thankfully they like their jobs. She tends to hang out at parks, cafes, and libraries.

Personality:Shy, quiet, and soft spoken. Loves animals and takes care of them. She loves music, medicine, books, swimming, martial arts, and animals. Studius, but is curious about coming out of her shell. Generally shies away from boys. Hates the smell and taste of alchohol. Loves to sing, but only when by herself. Is a gentle, usually nice girl, but beware if you make her angry.

Last edited by ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~; 03-11-2010 at 08:11 AM..

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-10-2010, 06:56 AM

Angel got out of bed. It was midnight when he looked at his clock. "Man i over slept" he said out loud as he looked for a clean shirt to put on. He washed his face then walked to his window and jumped out.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2010, 07:06 AM

Miyah was in her rumaging through her closet, searching for the perfect outfit to wear that night to the club. She was supposed to be meeting her friends there at midnight. It was only ten o'clock at the moment. They were already drinking and jumping from club to club, waiting for her to meet them at the final club. "There you are!" she exclaimed, pulling out a short black skirt. "And how about this on top...?" she muttered, grabbing a blood red halter-top that hung low in the front to show her cleavage. She smiled as she held the outfit up to herself and looked in the mirror. "Perfect." she said, taking a quick shower. Miyah then fixed her hair up, applied some makeup, got dressed and was out the door with just enough time to make it to the club at midnight.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-10-2010, 07:14 AM

Angel got on the city bus heading down town. He was so late and he knew the others were waiting for him. He looked around the bus to waiting for his stop. He already knew that when he gets to the club the others were gona give him shit. O well he tought as he sat in the bus. His stop was the next one and he pulled the cord. The bus came to a halt and he jumped off. He ran three blocks to the club. At the corner of his eye he saw a new face waiting in line. "Come he said pulling on her arm." The bouncer stept aside as Angel walked past with the girl.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2010, 07:25 AM

Miyah was waiting in line for what seemed like hours when she found her arm being tugged on by a male looking about her age. "Alright." she said, being the only thing she could say as he dragged her into the club. She was instantly overwhelmed by the sounds of music and the lights flashing in the club. "Hey thanks for getting me through the line!" she shouted over the music with a brilliant smile. She didn't see her friends anywhere in the club.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-10-2010, 07:37 AM

"No Problem" he shouted over the music. "It looks like you wernt gona get in for a while and you were alone. Its not good to be out alone at this time of night." he said close to her ear so she could hear him. He raised his arm as he saw the others and they waved for him to come over. "Well are you friends in here? I dont mean to sound nosie its just your looking around alot." he asked her in her ear.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2010, 07:39 AM

Miyah couldn't help but shudder when he spoke into her ear, something about his voice sent chills up her spine. "Well I was supposed to meet some friends here but I don't see them anywhere. My luck they're probably already too drunk and at a completely different club." she replied back into his ear, shrugging slightly.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-10-2010, 07:49 AM

"Well you can come hang with us. I promise we wont bite." he waited for her to answer. He was rocking out to the music as he waited for her to say somthing. He looked over at the others and they already had a few meals. He looked at the girl and said "You know what how about i get your number and we can meet here some other time." for some reason he didnt want to let them have her. He didnt even want her for him self. It was strange but he couldnt explan it.

(im going to leave for a few hours)

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2010, 07:55 AM

Miyah smiled. "I think I'd like that. Maybe they'll show up later." she replied when he asked for her to hang out with them. She was slightly confused when he asked for her number instead and said for them to meet up some where else. "Alright yea." she replied, getting a napkin and a pen from the bar. She wrote her name and number with a small heart on it and placed it in his hand.

(Yea I have a class in a few hours and I need to sleep. Lol, see ya later.)

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 06:38 AM

He looked at her as she handed him the number. He smiled and said "Ill Stalk You" he made his way trew the crowd and vanished out the back door.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 06:58 AM

Miyah grinned and blushed gently, "You better." she replied teasingly as she watched him disappear out the back door. It was as if she came back into her own reality as soon as he left and she was bombarded by her friends who were obviously drunk and didn't notice the mysterious man that Miyah had been talking to. She laughed, danced and drank the night away with them. She finally headed home when she club closed, stumbling her way down the street and up the stairs to her apartment where she fell onto her bed and crashed.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 07:07 AM

Angel looked as she went into her apartment. He wanted to make sure she got home ok. He saw that it was almost dawn. "Shit" he said out loud. Knowing that he wont make it back to camp befor dawn he dicided to rent a motel room down the street. As he got into the run down room he blacked out the windows with the bed sheets and blankets. So what was he going to do for the day seeing how hes stuck until night fall. He sat on the arm chair and closed his eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 07:16 AM

The next morning Miyah awoke with her head pounding. "Ugh, good thing it's saturday.." she muttered. She frowned and got up to get a glass of water, trying to get rid of her cotton mouth before taking something for the hangover. She needed to rest up and be ready for that night if her friends were serious about them going out again that night. Not once did she think about the man she had met earlier that night, she was thinking about getting something to eat and going back to sleep for that matter.
(Wasn't sure where else to go with it.)

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 07:31 AM

Angel couldnt sleep during the day. The whole morning felt like hell. He just sat waiting to see what to do. He reached to pull out his fhone and with it a napkin. He opened the napkin and saw that girls number. He called her but no answer. Hm was it a made up number he got. He just brushed it off and waited for the night to fall.

(go with the flow smarty ^^)

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 07:36 AM

Miyah had laid back on her bed and lifted her head when her phone started to vibrate on her nightstand. It was text from her friend and she remembered giving the wrong number to that guy. 'He was cute but I don't know wnything about him...' she thought to herself. Her friends were begging her to go with them to get new outfits for that night and get something to eat. Sighing, she got up to get dressed, staying in her lazy hungover look that was actually rather cute. There was the sound of a horn honking and girls yelling at her to hurry up. "ALRIGHT I'M COMING!!" she yelled back, putting on her sunglasses and running downstairs to jump into the car so they could head to the mall to shop.
(Aw, be nice! >.<)

stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 07:37 AM

((Sorry for lateness, finally got a picture that is closes to what I wanted.))

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 07:42 AM

@stealthpanther: send you bio to Spirit so she can post it for you. You can be a vampier or human.Then just jump in ^^

Angel sat and waited to seem was like forever he fell back asleep waiting for the night to come.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 07:45 AM

After shopping for most of the day, Miyah was back at her apartment getting ready to go out again that night. She was feeling great, having ate and gotten a few energy drinks into her system and she was ready to party! Again, they were meeting at the club at midnight.

((@Stealth: Yes I saved you a spot for your profile so just send it to me so I can post it for you.))

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 07:53 AM

Night finaly fell over the town. Angel walked out and saw that the city was once alive again. One thing about being a night stalker was the lights and club life at night. Angel started walking to "sips" (the night club) after turning in the room key. He got a few phone calls from the others as he was walking and told them he was on his way. He was kinda ticked off that that girl blew him off but he just shruged it off.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 08:02 AM

Miyah was soon ready again, this time in her brand new outfit. She was wearing a tight black and silver corset dress that frilled out at the bottom like a tutu. She had gone with a different plan that night, she got marked early so that it was cheaper and so that she could just walk in that night. It worked perfectly and she was now sitting at the bar, one leg crossed over the other so her silver heels could be seen glistening in the lights, a drink in her hand. Her mind was half wondering if that guy was going to show up that night, angry with her.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 08:08 AM

Angel met up with the others out side the bar. The walked into the bar and the room got silent. The few people in the bar moved out of site. They walked to the corner were they always sat. The bar then continued as if nothing just happend. Angel sat with the others and as they talked he saw a young beautiful girl at the bar. He could only see the back of her head but for som reason he thinks he seen her befor. Him and the others order drinks and they talk among themselfs.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 08:15 AM

As soon as the club became silent Miyah looked around to see what was going one. She saw a group that she thought looked familiar but she turned back around when the music and chattering resumed. She flipped her hair over to one shoulder and took another shot, making sure she would be up to where her friends would be by the time they got there so that she wouldn't have to drink much more after they got there. She turned around on the barstool and moved her body slightly to the music that was playing, watching everyone dance to the thumping rythym.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 08:26 AM

Angel was glad one of the others brang him a change of clothes. He had on black slacks with white sneekers on. His white button up shirt went to his waist and was bight even in the dim lit bar. The midnight rush hasnt started yet. The others had drinks in hand but Angel did not.he sat and chit chated every few min. But other then that he seemed lost. He was in his own little world.