Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma
Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Pains

Old 12-02-2010, 02:29 AM

The bidder who won is Emma Corran.
Congrats!

Hello there, I'm Moe. c:
I've been on Mene for a good while now, and I've been on Gaia for like...ever. [06] I've sold art there in numerous shops, requests, auctions, and contests. Those were the good old days. [I still have shops and what not, don't get me wrong, but it's not as MUCH fun anymore. ;w;]

So, why not start here finally?
I'll be offering a full body in either traditional or digital, your choice.
You can get all my samples at my DeviantART account.
If you need more samples, I'll be more than happy to supply some. c:

I like to do:
-Oc's
-BL
-GL
-Couples
-Detailed outfits
-Character sheets/creations
-Pin ups
-Sexy females ;]
-BOYS. o 3o
-Simple backgrounds

I don't like to do:
-Yaoi [Well, I like doing it, but that's too much for mene. xD]
-Yuri [Same as above]
-Cluttered avatar's
-Gore/Vore/Violence in general
-Anything against ToS
-Nudity
-Mecha
-Full on furry/anthro [Ears/tails are fine]
-Muscles
-Old people. @_@
-Complex backgrounds

If you are unsure. Feel free to ask me~

Uhh...I wont have an Auto Buy because...Well, don't know how much I should set it. xD
So, lets start the bid at 500 gold. c:

HIGHEST BID:
Emma Corrin - Heartface Fox Slipper set [1.6K]
Me - 500g

Last edited by Captain Pains; 01-20-2011 at 06:54 PM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-15-2010, 09:08 PM

Do you accept items, or just pure?

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma

Old 12-15-2010, 09:26 PM

I can accept items.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-15-2010, 09:28 PM

Perfect :)
Then I bid the Heartface Fox Slipper Set -- mid price-guide price of 1.6k :3

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma

Old 12-15-2010, 09:57 PM

Alright. :]

I also extended the deadline since I'll be busy until the 2nd, so I'll end it Jan 16th. c:

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-15-2010, 10:00 PM

That's fine :)

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma

Old 12-15-2010, 10:34 PM

Thanks for understanding.
=]

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-15-2010, 10:54 PM

Not a problem :3
I wasn't planning on it being a gift or anything anyways, just my own personal collection haha
So you're all good ;)
I'll be on vacation anyways, so no rush :3

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma

Old 12-15-2010, 11:22 PM

I do the same. I have many personal collections of various characters of mine that is ever growing. c:
I'll be house sitting for a friend and I'll have very restricted internet limitations, which is another reason why I extended the time.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-15-2010, 11:26 PM

Haha sameee --- I haven't bought artwork in forever though :(

Ooo - have fun :D
I've never house-sat before haha
Sounds like it would be an interesting experience, though :3

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma

Old 12-15-2010, 11:29 PM

I've recently started buying again earlier this month on Gaia. I have many more characters that need to be drawn and I have plenty of gold there to do so.

I house-sat for these people last year, but it was only for a week, this year it's two weeks. I wont have a car so I'll be pretty much stuck there until they return. Luckily one of my friends will be in town for two-three weeks so he can come get me and hang out and all that~
It's rather interesting, because I'm living on my own, basically. It's a real slice of life for me.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-15-2010, 11:41 PM

Haha I know what you mean~
I'm leaving Gaia and am trying to get artwork, but people either can't read the front page or they can't read forms/fill them out properly o_O;
It's pretty saddening to be honest XD;

Oo - sounds fun!
I've lived on my own for a bit before [/college dorm, has a single] -- it's not so bad if you have things to entertain you/people to talk to and such :3

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma

Old 12-16-2010, 12:31 PM

I'm one of those few people who actually read the front page and fill out forms properly. xD
I have an art shop over there and I haven't had many problems with people filling out forms. Then again, my price range there is rather expensive so it tends to shove noobs away~

I still live with my mom for another year or so. It's not fun, we don't get along very well. So I'm excited to house sit my friend's. Peace and quiet for two weeks. <3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-16-2010, 04:13 PM

Haha You're lucky :P
Though, with ordering artwork, I think people are more careful about forms, rather than with offering their services~
Most of those who offer services have shops and will either link you to their shops with their pricing and styles instead of CHOOSING like they're being asked to do, or will just link their shop and be like "Fill out a form if you're interested."
It's like ".... Um.. Did you not see I don't fill out forms and that's WHY I have a form up there for people to fill out? Hence the REQUEST thread? :headdesk:"
-sigh-
Maybe I expect too much, but jeezeee lol

Hahaha sounds ideal!
I live at home for the most part because the people in my dorm are louddd and obnoxiousss :(
You basically either live at the library to get work done/keep your sanity, or, if you're like me, you live at home 'cause you're local-ish :P

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma

Old 12-16-2010, 05:07 PM

I had a request thread awhile back. It went smoothly. But I didn't get a lot of art from people because I didn't have much funds and everyone just showed me to their art shops. So I just ignore them. Unless there are samples of their art in their sig that I like, I wont even bother clicking a link.

When I actually go to a university next year or so, I wont be local-ish. I'll be 2 hours away. But I'm getting a apartment with a friend who's flying down that I haven't seen since I've moved 4 years ago. He's agreed to be my room mate. :] I cant stand loud people, even though I am loud myself~

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-16-2010, 05:12 PM

Haha - I just tell them I'm not accepting until they fix the form and repost it LOL
I don't do more than that~

Haha good luck!
My college doesn't allow off-campus living unless it's a sorority -- so we have to have a dorm room, whether we sleep it in or not lol

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma

Old 12-16-2010, 05:29 PM

I did that once, and then the person decided to be all nasty and started trolling me~ So I stopped doing that and now just ignore people.

Ugh. That sucks. D:
I'm glad this college doesn't, because I wouldn't be able to live in a dorm. So small and very non-private.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-16-2010, 05:43 PM

LOL
I've never had that happen~
Then again, the only place I post is in my exchange thread~
Plus, I'd just report them, not that it would do much good though xD;

Lol~
It's private if you have a single -- it's just very loud and obnoxious :(
ESPECIALLY the freshman dorms~
Next year I'm hoping to move into a theme building that's all based on academics -- so it'll be quiet with no-drinking and such :3
Can't get into it as a freshman, though :(

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma

Old 12-16-2010, 07:06 PM

I used to post everywhere. I used to be in the general discussion all the time, but now it's just a troll fest over there.
Same with the Chatterbox. Now I go to art shops and charity's.
I'm actually feeling generous, so I might help someone with their quest.
:]

I'm transferring as a junior when I go to college, cause first years have to stay in a dorm. [No thanks~] And single dorms are more expensive anyway. I'd like to save as much money as possible. xD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-16-2010, 09:13 PM

Haha You have more patience than I do :P
I quit back in '08 when all of the trouble started to get out of hand :3

Hahaha good luck! <3
I would rather pay the extra money and have a single, rather than live in a double because I honestly couldn't deal with someone being around my stuff -- I wouldn't trust them XD;

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma

Old 12-16-2010, 09:29 PM

I quit earlier in 2010, well...sorta. I was rarely online, only going there to check on things and get my friends facebooks since that's where most of my time goes now.
Except now since it's broken again.
I might quit in the future, but I'm unsure. It's a part of me at the moment and I can see myself on there for even longer. I'm mostly there just to buy art, since I love fan art of my OC's.

That's true. One of my friends got a large room for three people with her two best friends, but shortly after they moved in they got into this huge fight and hate her now. It was really awkward going into her dorm room. They tried getting her in trouble for breaking the rules, even though she didn't, but their attempts failed. But my friend could get them in trouble since they have pets in their dorms when they're against the rules. Now she transferred to a different school so she could get a job and fix her car, and plans to transfer back in two years.
And I wouldn't trust people with my stuff either. I have some really valuable things...

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-16-2010, 09:44 PM

Haha You're like my brother -- he gets in "kicks", so to speak, and will play for awhile then get hooked on something else and forget~
Then he'll go back months later :3

Same haha
And yeah -- you never room with high school friends -- they always turn out to be people you didn't think they were, and you end up fighting and hating the living arrangements :3
I know people just like you're friend who've had that happen -- not to that extent, but to the extent that the people alternated staying at other people's dorms and such in order to avoid each other xD;
It was mainly over boys though -- stupid boy drama :roll:

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma

Old 12-16-2010, 10:09 PM

My longest break from Gaia was about...5 months. Went back and everything just changed. I did not like having to do that tampon quest to get rid of those annoying scavenger hunts. There are children on that site, well, I guess it's good to know what girls need to use when the time comes...

Yeah. She had to learn the hard way, sadly.
And boys. Ew. I don't like them, so I tend to stay away from them. But sadly I'm in love with one. xD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-16-2010, 11:01 PM

Still - I agree - they don't really pay attention to what they're doing -- they're a money hungry site and will take ANY endorsements they can, and I mean literally ANYTHING. They even take the ones that send out viruses and the ones that show naked women and stuff - it's ridiculous to be honest :(

LOL
-snugs-
We all have those weakening moments :P
It's nice when they turn out to be true, but disappointing when they turn out to be horrible :(

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma

Old 12-16-2010, 11:11 PM

I know Gaia is large and ever expanding, so their bill must be horrid to look at, so they need to find other means of money. But going that far for the sake of keeping the site, then they need to cut back on many of their features. Like towns, ZOmg, and other pointless features that they have. :/

I love finding my true friends. During high school, I had many many friends, now that I'm in college, only thee of them stayed with me. One of which is the boy I love and his room mate.