Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 11-07-2009, 03:44 AM

I noticed that the few other Alice in Wonderland RP attempts have seemingly failed, and that saddens me, so I decided to try and start one up myself.
& I will make a better banner in time. ^^"

Plot

It has been years since Alice's last visit to Wonderland, and things have changed. For the worse.
Alice has grown up quite a bit, now in her teenage years, and lately she has been having reoccurring nightmares of her old childhood friends in some kind of unexplainable danger. Concerned, she goes to investigate, but how will she react to the twisted version of her childhood dreamland upon arrival?
The citizens of Wonderland, regardless to say, have become madder than ever. The Red Queen has taken control over the realm, and most of her subjects and those refusing to obey her live in constant fear, whether they choose to admit to it or not. She has claimed war upon Alice, whom she has somehow inside of her freshly maddened mind, claimed to be a threat to her rule, and all of those that choose to defend their old friend are in standing her path of treachery. With fear as a near constant feeling in their minds, the citizens have taken to violence and cruelty as the realm has taken on this sort of 'survival of the fittest' campaign.
So, how 'bout it? Which side will the citizens choose? How will Alice like the changes in Wonderland and in perhaps her dearest childhood friends?
And what on earth will come of all this?
Let's find out.

Rules

1. Follow Menewsha TO's.
2. You are free to make new characters! But please, fill the existing character slots up first.
3. You may play up to 3 characters, but please keep track of all of them.
4. Feel free to PM me any questions or concerns, and if need be, to talk in OOC please use ( )'s or [ ]'s.
5. I am looking for semi-lit RPers... This means no * *'s for actions, and at least three sentences per post.
6. PM me your profile skeletons (below) with the subject: "Poisoned Apples" so I know you read all of the rules.

Profile Skeletons

My name is: (character name)
I am controlled by: (username)
I am loyal to: (Red Queen, Alice, or neither)
I am a..: (boy/girl0
Don't I look ravishing?: (picture or detailed description)
I have many talents: (you can pick up to 3 special sorts of abilities if you wish to)
I can put up a fight: (weapons your character uses, if any)
I can be rather...: (words to describe their personality, I.E.: fiesty, happy, violent, shy)
What have I been up to?: (what the character has gone through in the years since Alice last came)
Other Info: (anything else we need to know)

Last edited by Arc Angel; 11-07-2009 at 05:01 AM..

Arc Angel

Old 11-07-2009, 03:46 AM

Unclaimed Pre-Existing Characters

The March Hare
The Mad Hatter
The Red Queen & King
The White Queen & King
Tweedle Dee & Dum
The Caterpillar
(Any others I may have left out)

Accepted Characters

My name is: The White Rabbit
I am controlled by: xxxarxcangelxxx
I am loyal to: Alice
Don't I look ravishing?: rabbit form/human form
I have many talents: visual illusions (self explanatory), quick step (inhuman speed)
I can put up a fight: a dagger, and two silver swords
I can be rather...: quiet, timid, easily scared
What have I been up to?: The White Rabbit is perhaps the most scared of the Red Queen. She had always been a rather timid person, but when Alice disappeared and never came back, she was devastated and rarely talked to any of the others anymore. Not only this, but she is terrified of how treacherous the once not-too-insufferable Red Queen has become. Her loyalty remains with Alice, who had been her closest and perhaps only friend, leaving her as not only a target for the queen and her subjects' treachery, but an easy target for them as well.
Other Info: none.

Quote:
My name is: (Alice)
I am controlled by: (Lavina)
I am loyal to: (Myself, of course)
I am a..: (Girl)
Don't I look ravishing?: (Me, as you can see, I don't let my hair run loose like crazy anymore, I take things serious.)
I have many talents: (I'm a good lier. Plus, my imagination is a powerful weapon against others.)
I can put up a fight: (If you call my hair clip pointy, then so be it.)
I can be rather...: (I'm usually talkative around people that I see, but lately i've grown moody and quiet. I wonder if it's just a stage of depression?)
What have I been up to?: (Since i last saw Wonderland, i thought it was a drag. That stupid little caterpillar was driving me crazy. I should have gotten Lung Cancer. But no, it's not just them that are appearing in my minds again... they're real, and they're in trouble. I HAVE to do something.)
Other Info: (none~)

Quote:
My name is: Cheshire Cat
I am controlled by: Dear Lelie
I am loyal to: neither.
I am a..: girl
Don't I look ravishing?: littlepurplekitten/littlegirl
I have many talents: invisiblity (the ablity to phase in and out when desire), swift, agile
I can put up a fight: purple handgun(for special occasions)
I can be rather...: cunning, intelligent, prankster, optimist, sly, sneaky
What have I been up to?: the usual. playing pranks, influencing chaos, and giving misguiding information. Lately she has been picking on the red king and telling him strange information to persuede him to do certain things. She also tried to speak with the red queen, but was immediatly chased off. Chesi also has been having fun painting all the flowers on the rose bushes pink and purple, but that's another story.
Other Info: Chesire perfers not to fight. she would much rather just sneak away otherwise she uses her handguns when necessary.
Quote:
My name is: The Caterpillar “Cat”
I am controlled by: Toujours Pur
I am loyal to: me myself and I, meaning neutral.
I am a..: girl
Don't I look ravishing?: How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail?

I have many talents: Well I can use my smoke to create a picture, and I have been known to speak in questions and not answer people when they question me.
I can put up a fight: with my rude remarks and
I can be rather...: Calm, rude, and witty.
What have I been up to?: After Alice left I went about my days on my mushroom, chasing the dragon so to speak, well the queen didn’t like my carefree ways. She wanted me to conform and be a good little follower…well I can’t do that can I? So I went into hiding and there I have been, I hope that Alice comes back and destroys this queen, so I can go back and sit upon my mushroom giving the bugs and such, hell. I have had very little contact with the others, and I haven't had my pipe, or any sort of nicotine contact since I fled, after all my Hookah would have weighed me down while on the run from the queen and her army. Currently I am hiding deep in the wonderland forest in a cave, but I won’t stay there for long.
Other Info: despite how I speak and act, I am quite an inquisitive person, and I do care if the war is won, I mean I am not on either side but I would love to see Alice win.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 11-09-2009 at 01:57 AM..

Arc Angel

Old 11-07-2009, 05:00 AM

RP is now Open & Accepting! <3

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 11-07-2009, 09:58 PM

{]|Whoo! First joineee~ XD|[}

Alice Sat up bolt right in bed that morning and found herself making illusions all around the room. She could feel the thick and mind-slowing smoke from that caterpillar floating around, and when she closed her eyes she only saw that perfect white grin from the Cheshire Cat.

Shaking her head as best as she could, she wiped the horrible image out of her mind, and realized that it was a new day... Yet something was off.

Standing up and putting a pair of white bunny slippers on she immediately took them off to avoid having any more day-Nightmares. She trudged down stairs to the kitchen where a note from her mom was placed. "Morning, sleeping beauty. In case you forgot, your sister and I are off on vacation. Dad'll be home later. Tata for now."
That made Alice simply decide to get something to wear for the day. A Simple blue T-shirt with white pants, which she never realized was a modern version of what she wore on her first visit to Wonderland.

{]|Was that good enough...?|[}

Arc Angel

Old 11-07-2009, 11:17 PM

( Lol, yes that is perfect and I believe there should be someone else joining us soon as the cheshire cat. I just asked her to tweak somethin quick. :] )

The White Rabbit slowly looked around the forest clearing she found herself standing in the middle of. She had grown to utterly detest the woods, being they were a great way to get lost. And these were hard times in Wonderland, a mere rabbit such as herself didn't want to run into any trouble. Especially with the Red Queen. An involuntary shiver ran down her spine before she could shake the thought. How bad things have gotten here... She paused mid thought, her focus now upon a wanted poster carelessly stapled to a tree. Alice, my friend... how I do miss you. I would go fetch you myself if it weren't for... her. In large, red, block letters underneath the old picture of Alice, there was a signature. "The Red Queen."

Last edited by Arc Angel; 11-08-2009 at 11:53 PM..

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 11-07-2009, 11:32 PM

{]|OMG! who!? My friend wanted to join... but she's got a guy avatar.. >.<...|[}

Alice had been staring in the mirror, fixing her hair in different styles for at least 10 minutes. She heard something downstairs and immediately went to her old style and grabbed her black headband, but slipping her pony-tail-tie over her wrist.

Sure enough, it wasn't anything at all. Just the cupboard door open.. which didn't make sense either. Alice had had enough of that. She went outside, and grabbed a book she was reading. "A Curse Dark As Gold" Such a strange book. Charolette, and Rosie, a haunted mill, and then everyone's last name matching their job.. It was too much.

Then, her mind-tricks started up again. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something. Sighing, Alice let it go. But not for long. She felt a slight tingle over her mind and she stood up, leaving her book abandoned by that tree. She felt herself almost change back to the way she was mentally when she'd first went to Wonderland.

Coming around an unfamiliar tree, she saw a dent in the ground. It was about 3 feet wide, was on the dark side of the tree, so Alice only figured it was a place some animal had dug out. She grabbed her book, and enjoyed reading it in the shade.

{]|I really DO have to read that book... it's not so bad...|[}

Arc Angel

Old 11-09-2009, 12:00 AM

(You shall see. XD I just posted their profile.)

The Rabbit was rather tired and had gone to find somewhere to rest, however, it was rather hard to find a comfortable yet secure hiding spot nowadays. Especially with Queenie on the loose... Her nose wrinkled a little before she let the thought go, not wanting to think about such matters in such a tired state. A small rustled came from the bushes behind her, and she jumped a near foot in the air, before whirling around to face the noise. Nothing was visible in them, which relaxed her a little, but she continued to stare at the bushes, eyes narrowed. It was hard to trust what a person saw or didn't see, heard or didn't hear... Or even, perhaps, what someone thought. A soft sigh came from her as she calmed a bit and continued to walk about, all the while pondering many questions.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 11-09-2009, 12:00 AM

Chesire was entirely bored. She was sick of tormenting the card soldiers. It had gotten extremly old after the first six weeks. Today none of the kings and queens were alone for her to find and tease. Not that she wanted to play with the Red Queen. The last time it was quite scarey and not much fun at all. Lazily she wandered through the woods looking for someone to entertain her.

To her surprise she happened to find the little white rabbit. "Hmmm little white rabbit out here alone? Not so safe with the queen on the loose," Chesire stated airily. She had been following the rabbit threw the bushes. Then stepped out into full view. She stood starring at the white rabbit's back seeing if she would turn around to her

((sorry once i saw you posted i fixed it)

Last edited by Dear Lelie; 11-09-2009 at 12:04 AM..

Arc Angel

Old 11-09-2009, 12:12 AM

Again hearing something behind her, the White Rabbit turned, then jumped a bit when she noticed the Cheshire Cat there. "Why, hello there." She stood there a bit uneasily, not quite sure why the cat had been behind her, if she had been following her, or if she intended to promote some kind of chaos upon her weary self. She let out a soft sigh, before speaking her main question. "What are you doing in the middle of the forrest? No one else to torment?"

(I didn't even really get time to see your first post. ^^'' I could've edited mine if you didn't want to edit yours, though.)

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-09-2009, 12:20 AM

"Oh you just know me too well,"she snickered. Chesire cat just grinned at the white rabbit. Maybe she shouldn't torment the little rabbit. She could indeed be a good friend in the future. Chesire slinked around by the bushes then jumped up into the branches of a tree then hung there her paws dangling. "Saw the posters of poor, poor Alice. Hope she doesn't come around any time soon," she stated smoothly. Lightly she squirmed to get comfortable on the tree branch til she got situated. Then her gaze was returned to the white rabbit. "Queen seems off her rocker these days."

((it's alright just as easy for me to do a quick edit =]))

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 11-09-2009, 11:56 PM

{]|Finally, a color for Alice. XD|[}

Alice found herself slowly starting to just graze over the words in her book, and not really read them. After a chapter or two, she gave up. She was too distracted. Then, from her eye level, in that ditch, she could see a small opening on the down side of a tree. She tilted her head sideways a bit in disbelief.

Standing up, she then realized that the dent in the tree was much harder to find, even when she knew where it was. It looked as if it could fit a small animal... A Rabbit of some sort..

She shook her head. She denied any possibility that that was happening again. Or a rodent, or some small deer.. She tried to plead herself with these thoughts for a few moments, before walking over and kneeling next to the tree. Then, like magic, she realized that out of the blue she could fit through it. Alice leaned back, and just stared into the dark abyss that suddenly felt like it could go forever.

"Is this even.. real?" She asked herself silently, looking up at how big the luxuriously green tree was, comparing it to the not as beautiful trees around it. "Or am i dreaming.. and it's just a long... realistic... normal-life dream..?"
This puzzled her.

Toujours Pur

Old 11-10-2009, 02:29 AM

{sorry it's kinda choppy...sorry....Dx I just kinda wanted to throw Cat in there.}

It had been hell, no sweet smoke, no colorful pictures made of the sweet air thickening drug.

She lay almost as still as a leaf, laying there in the grassy trove that she had fallen asleep in earlier, it was a stupid thing to do, but she was just so tired and she wanted that hit of the mind altering substance she had grown accustom to. She rolled over onto her stomach.

Daylight
Dark light
Blinds me
Am I fading in light?

Thoughts that flew threw her head, ever since she was almost captured by the red queen’s little pets she had wondered if she was going to make it through this war alive, if not would it even matter? What kind of impact would she have. Ugh! She hated these thoughts ever since she had to quit her ‘life’ as she called it she had more and more bad thoughts, she wondered if her original thoughts of fancy and fair would ever come back.

I can see through the fear, nice try
Just a matter of time, it's another lie
When the fire turns cold, who's here?
It sure looks like it's me.

A song she once heard when she was zoned out, she didn’t know if it existed or if it was just one of the many things she thought she saw, she had now figured out that her little make believe world wasn’t so make believe. All the horrible things that she thought didn’t exist did…and that the red queen wasn’t just a bad hallucination.

Closer to the source of my pain
Mirror yours

Oh, I'm not myself
My God, what have you done?
Oh, the memories of them keep coming home…
She suddenly sat up at the sound of voices she slinked down low and moved closer, upon further inspection she saw it as the white rabbit, and the cat, she stood full length and leaned against the nearest tree.

Hello there.” she spoke it should have been drawn out more but she decided it didn’t need to be, save there were spies around, she would hate to have to kill and run away. “What kind of meeting do we have here?” she spoke her voice still it’s hazy tone, it had always been like that."Maybe one of you have a nice smoke for an old smoking bug?" she would settle just for a cancer stick at this point, stupid Red Queen forcing her into hiding, if she had the will to do it she would go give the queen a piece of her mind. Her eyes drifted to the near by poster depicting anti-Alice propaganda, how sad it was.

Poor Alice…undesirable number one.

Arc Angel

Old 11-10-2009, 02:54 AM

The White Rabbit merely nodded in agreement, her thoughts briefly pondering what exactly the Red Queen would do if she had indeed caught Alice. She did, after all, offer quite the reward. Shaking her head as if it helped to clear the thought, she grinned. "Queenie has gone quite... well, madder." she replied in agreement, then undecidedly responded upon the mention of Alice. "I do miss her. However, with all of propaganda going around, I'd hate for her to have to return to see Wonderland in such... ruins." A nearby noise again came from nearer the area, and the rabbit shifted uncomfortably before turning to see Cat. Relief struck her, and she offered a slight nod as a 'hello'. "This is no meeting, we simply... ran into each other." She then wrinkled her nose a bit in disgust at the mention of 'smokes'. "No, I'm afraid not. It's quite a nasty habit..."

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:09 AM

Chesi nodded in response. "I do indeed miss alice. " The Chesire Cat entirely agreed with the rabbit though she would never admit it. The cat rolled around on the tree branch to look at the caterpillar. "Ah so the pillar creeps from her slumber. Lumbering about looking for favors." A big grin graced her little face.

Toujours Pur

Old 11-10-2009, 03:31 AM

A nasty habit for a nasty time.” she said a light smirk on her lips. “Isn’t that what meetings are? Running into one another, stopping to chat?” she spoke with a light yawn. “It’s a wonder one can even think of sleeping now a days yet alone do it…what with the raids and all, what do they think we are hiding Alice in our sock drawers?” she spoke, her once nasty habit of speaking in poems and questions seemed to fade lightly, but she knew once she had the sweet nicotine in her system the questions and Rhymes would come back, and she would be her own self once more. She Sighed deeply once more and looked around her light blue eyes searching the area, save the Queen had troops out. She snorted at the Chesire Cat's 'Favor' comment.

Forest is more dangerous now, for everyone, the Queen has lost her own head….has she not?
she spoke calmly. “If Alice were here the Queen wouldn’t have a hope in hell…then again I don’t think this time they will play a nice game of Croquet.” she spoke again her voice trailing off to save from finishing her thoughts outloud."Then again I wouldn't want to wish this" she waved her hand showing she meant Wonderlands fall from grace. "on the young girl." She paused to think. "Or maybe I do...I don't know what I wish anymore..."

Last edited by Toujours Pur; 11-10-2009 at 03:36 AM..

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:38 AM

"I am in agreement the Queen has indeed lost her own head. Let alone falling off. Hmm I heard what you mutterd and understand what you think. Wishes are powerful things and once thought can not be unthunk little catepillar," Chesire teased the catepillar. Once again she shifted her position in her tree. She leered at the Catepillar knowing exactly what she was thinking for the kitten had thought it herself. But never would she mutter her desire out loud for she knew that wishes and dreams do indeed come true.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 11-10-2009, 04:49 AM

Alice, finally, after she thought she was dreaming, placed a hand inside the hole in the tree. Her eyes widened a bit, since she'd started to remember that this was a similar place she'd seen years ago.

When her hand hit nothing, she frowned. Leaning in more and more, the darkness seemed to continue going on forever. She finally gasped, when she knew she was going to fall in. Reaching back for ground, she missed the grass and dirt, and fell straight in, letting out a high pitched shriek of terror.

Still screaming until her face was red, she felt her hair fly loose, and a slight light emerging from the bottom. Slowly, she began to fall slower and slower, a complete dejavu of the previous time. Visions around her of her friends, but they were all darker. Then, things got weird.

Books, swirling aimlessly, and all sorts of house-hold items. Everything was there, except her friend, the White Rabbit. As Alice slowly turned around, she tried to right herself. She fell right where she'd ended the first time, with a shockingly familiar pain of landing on bricks, and a long passage above her.

Laying upside down, Alice lifted her head up to look at how dirty she'd gotten. Other than the small red powder from the bricks, she was fine. Laying back down gently, she watched the corridor in her upside-down view. No.. way... She managed to think to herself in shock.

"I'm... Back..." she whispered.

{]|Lol, whoops.|[}

Last edited by Lunaiika; 11-10-2009 at 04:52 AM..

Arc Angel

Old 11-10-2009, 04:50 AM

A grin spread across the White Rabbit's face. Somehow, among the madness of this conversation, and of course the conversation was mad or it would be highly unusual. Yet in the new, crumbling version of Wonderland, mad is an understatement, and it, thus, unusual.. She thought for a moment before deicing upon thinking of the conversation on unthunking mad. Not the usual madder state of things, but... pleasantly mad. If that's possible. The rabbit's mind had drifted off to the times of madness before this new madder Wonderland had been created. Sighing softly, she somewhat fondly remembered the times of unbirthday parties and croquet matched with the Red Queen. Before she went and completely lost her own head. This thought brought her back to the conversation, but her eyes were on something very different. A very small sound had come from somewhere around the area, something that seemed to be close, but not visible to the rabbit. She narrowed her eyes a bit, tensing as she thought of the possibilities.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 11-10-2009 at 04:53 AM..

Toujours Pur

Old 11-11-2009, 03:23 AM

A noise brought Cat’s attention else where, she was trying to pin point were exactly the noise had come from, needless to say with little luck, perhaps it was just another person trying to hide, what if it was the Red Queen’s troops? How funny they would find them, after all they weren’t hiding so much. “has anyone seen the Hatter or his hare friend?” she questioned her voice seemed distant. Her blue eyes studying where she thought the noise was from. Maybe the pair had some kind of smoke, for her anyway.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-11-2009, 03:27 AM

"Hmmm have I or have I not?" Chesire questioned herself out loud. "Not as of late have, have I? I do believe last I saw they remained at their party enjoying each other's company. At last I had saw, but thay paid no mind to me. Busy with talk about the queen, they were." The Cat rolled in the tree onto her stomach and stood on the very edge of the branch starring at her fellow wonderland folk.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 11-11-2009, 03:31 AM

Alice finally righted herself one last time, still in pain from the sudden drop on bricks. Feeling a bit light headed, she leaned against the nearest wall, and just peered down the corridor, which seemed to go on forever.

"I'm dreaming..." She mumbled, and ended up pinching herself to the point where she actually broke into her skin. Recoiling in distaste, she looked up away from her arm, and through the dimly lit place. "... Or not." She added.

Taking a few steps, she started to wander aimlessly towards where she'd once come, her mind swirling. Everything was happening too fast. Well, except the dreams. Those couldn't have had more warning, much less a meaning.

Arc Angel

Old 11-11-2009, 04:57 PM

The White Rabbit remained silent, her eyes now in the direction in which the ever-soft sound had come from. Footsteps? Could it be the Playing Cards? A spy? She thought about this for a moment before shaking it off. Their footsteps would be slow, cautious... unlike these casual ones. Well, then. Perhaps the hare and the hatter? I suppose that might make sense, after running into all of these other folk in the woods like this. "Those two..." she paused a moment to shake her head a little. "Are going to get their heads cut off, going about talking like that."

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 11-11-2009, 11:27 PM

Alice found herself coming about that same little table she had, many years ago. She gasped, when the little letters "Drink Me" had been removed, and the bottle was open. Plus, there was a bite out of the cake.

She let out a grin which seemed to cover her whole world. Nothing had changed. Then she frowned. [/i]'But Why...?'[/i] She looked around the room, deciding to leave the bottle and the "Eat Me" cake alone. "Not like it tasted good anyways.." She said, trying not to gag at the thought of how foolish she was back then.

With that thought passed away, she looked around the room, and took a sigh. "But what am I doing here? why couldn't i have stayed home and lived a normal life...?" She silently asked herself, still looking at the familiar decorations and the fireplace.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-12-2009, 12:35 AM

"I believe it to be true. Those little devious two." The Chesire cat stated coolly. She heard the noise as well. Her interest was peaked and her tail batted to-and fro in interest. Chesi stood on the edge of the branch surveying the scene from above.