IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-09-2008, 02:41 AM

The year is 1969. The place? Tokyo. Unaware to the majority of Earth, the world is under attack from mysterious Invaders from another dimension! The only thing standing in the Invaders way is the secret organization of A.E.G.I.S. Dedicated to protecting Earth and eradicating the Invaders, the organization is comprised young people who are capable of using "gate powers."
Now you can be a character from the anime or create your own. The powers are bacily anything you want. like...a power that you think is intune with you weather its elamental ext. WE all have a shild power that shows right when we need it most. There are also people who control dark gates that work with the invaders. They have the same abilities as thows who have the light gates only its more evily and junk.

Rules:
no god moading. your character must have a weakness .
you canot kill off another charater without consetn
you can be a good guy or a bad guuy ..ora good guy that goes bad or a bad guy that goes good. its up to you ^^

If you need information and think you will enjoy being a charcter from the anime, but dont know much about them heres a link

http://www.absoluteanime.com/gate_keepers/index.htm

OK it will start when people start to join

User Name:
Aperance:
Bio:

User Name:edwardsva,piregirl
Aperance:
Bio: she is one of the best of the best of the gate keepers. After her family was killed by the first atack by the invaders , she began to fight them alone. But one day the camander of A.E.G.I.S. found her and took her in.She soon lerned that she had powers of the gate.She now is looking for people that have that same power and can help stop the invaders.

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 03-19-2009 at 01:18 AM..

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-15-2009, 12:46 AM

User Name: XUltimaPhoenixX
Apperance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/guy with sword/Lucky_clover13/guywithswrod2.jpg <---- looks like this except has pitch black hair and does'nt have a sword yet
Bio: He is a great future gate keeper. He likes to work in a team,his past is dark one due to the fact that all of his relatives on the earth were killed by invaders. He does'nt know about his future gate powers to use the element of wind. His weakness is that he'll protect anyone he finds has a pure heart til he can't go on.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-15-2009, 12:54 PM

User Name: Silverkittyempress
Apperance: http://madsurfeur.canalblog.com/cute_anime_girls_04.jpg
Bio: she just found out she was a gate keeper and she hasn't joined A.E.G.I.S yet. Her power is to turn into any animal, because her element is Earth. her weakness: she can't face her past, even if it hits her in the face.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-16-2009, 08:15 PM

(YAY) THANK YOU TWO FOR JOINING)now we can start!

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2009, 09:00 PM

(do you want to be the first one to start it?)

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-17-2009, 01:00 AM

(it dosnt mader to me ^^)

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2009, 01:09 AM

(hmm well can you start it please ^^?)

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-17-2009, 01:18 AM

(suer thing n.n)

(My character name is YUKINA! *enters and does a quick bow* ONTO THE RP)

Yukina groaned ,as she wolk up to the buzzing of her alarm clock. She sat up looked around the room in a daze. Finding her alarm clock she smaked it. Yawning she got out of bed and started her dayly rutine.Start breakfest ,get cleaned up,put clean clothse on and head off to work. After eating and brushing her teath , Yukina left. Sipping on her hot chocolate she walked down the street.When she was done with her hot chocolate she threw out the foam cup and continied onward.Not paying attenchion to where she was going.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2009, 01:58 AM

(thnx ^^)

(my character's name will be Kuro)

Kuro was walking down a sidwalk,looking at the sky wondering if there was going to a storm or not but he was'nt paying attention to where he was going. Kuro talks to himself. "hmm there seems to be some strange air going around...why do i always think about things concerning air or wind? Kuro sighs and rubs his neck still not paying attention.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-17-2009, 02:03 AM

(no problama)

Yukina blicked as she bumped into someone then feel backwards onto ther ground.She looked at a boy,who apeared to be the person she has walked into."oh uh ...sorry ... wasnt looking where i was going",she said slowly getting to dusting herself off.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2009, 02:11 AM

Kuro looked at the girl that he bumped into. "oh are you ok?" Kuro rubs his neck. "srry i was'nt really paying attention to where i was going either so im deeply srry for bumping into you"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-17-2009, 02:25 AM

Yukina blinked but smiled,."yah im fine so dont worry about it",she said with a smile.She stared at him for a bit. Then blinked."theres something about you",she said in a quit voice,alomost like seh tried to keep to herself.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2009, 02:33 AM

Kuro sighed with relief because the girl he bumped into was ok but he did'nt heard what she said quietly. Kuro smiled then looked back up at the sky. "hmm" Kuro looked back at the girl. "hmm you should probably get indoors soon it might rain soon ^^..well see you around... uhh what is your name?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-17-2009, 02:42 AM

Yukina blinked."oh uh .. i'm Yukina and ... uh",she was trying to come up with and excuse to take him with her.But she was comeing up with nothing.Then she was brought out of her thoughts by a loud exploshion.She blinked looking around. She growled seeing a invader apearing in the town square.She looked at the boy."take cover!",she yelled then took off towards the invader,while others fead it.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2009, 02:48 AM

Kuro was confused about what was going on at the moment and looked at the cause of the loud explosion and the scared people and saw an invader. Kuro felt extremly mad because the invader looked just like the thing that killed all of his relatives right in front of him when he was younger.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-17-2009, 02:54 AM

Yukina orderd the spectaders to go take cover,when it was safe she looked at the invader.It was to close to the towns people for her to do anything.Finding a stone she whiped it at the invader.Whem it looked at her she smerked and thenran.The invader gave chace.Looking back Yukina smiled.She was leading it away from the town. Getting to an open area she turned to face it.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2009, 03:00 AM

Kuro had followed Yukina from a distance because he was still extremly mad at the invader. He stopped at a corner and cautiously looked around the corner to look at Yukina and the invader.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-17-2009, 03:12 AM

Yukina could feel another presence near her,but icnorde it. Looking at the invader ,a smerk came across her face."come and get me!",she yelled out to it.

The invader made a wierd noice then charged at Yukina.

Yukina gave a small glare the with a swipe of her hand she called out, "Fier Needels!",and the a bunch of small flamed in the form of needed aperaed out of thing air then dug into the invader.Witch stoped in its track and back up little.

The Invader snarled then suddenly vaished .then apeareding behind Yukina her used one of its mighty claws and sent her flying into a group of trees.Seeing her get back up.It charged at her agein.getting him by the odd flame attackes here and there.

As the two faught Yukina used and attack know as the flameing bird.Witch hit some of the invader but the rest missed.

When the invader had gotten hit by some of the attack it became agret then sent a hyper beem of light at Yukina.it was a direct hit.Yukina went flying thres the air,went threw a few trees befour finaly smakeing into the ground and comeing to a stop.This time she didnt get up.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2009, 11:47 AM

Kuro was confused at what was going on and why Yukina was able to use fire but there something more important that he had to do and that was save Yukina from the invader. Kuro ran out from behind the corner quickly and ran towards the invader. He tackled the invader making it fall down. Kuro got up quickly up and ran over to Yukina. He picked her up and ran away from the invader towards a deserted factory.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-17-2009, 01:55 PM

The Invader was knocked to the ground and was in a surprised daze for a momnet.Then getting up it watched as Kuro had takken Yukina and went into a deserted factory.Now a bit curious it started to folllow in the shadows.

When they got to the desrted factory, Yukina started to come around."ugg ..w-where the heck am i?",she asked looking around.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2009, 07:09 PM

Kuro looked back at Yukina who was now on his back. "oh Yukina you're awake now thats good ^^ and if you're wondering where we were at its that old deserted car factory i brought you away from the invader because you got knocked unconsious so i just had help" Kuro starts to walk towards another exit with Yukina on his back.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 01:54 AM

Yukina felt a light blush come across her but then blinked."away from the invader?....but i have to stop it ...i-if i dont it will hert inosent people",she then blinked looking around."besides .... its here",she said quitly looking around.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 02:12 AM

Kuro stopped walking. Kuro felt like asking Yukina what exactly the invader was and why she could use fire but instead he felt like he had to believe in her and help her. Kuro kneels down and put Yukina down. Kuro grabs a metal pipe. "are you in a good enough condition to fight it?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-18-2009, 02:16 AM

Yukina slowly got to her fet."not really but its not like i have a choice",she said and looked up as the invader came out of the shadows.She glared .setting her hand out infront of her,palms faceing the sealing a good sized fire ball apeared."lissn ... if i tell you to leave....leave ...dont ask any questions",she said to teh boy fearcely.

XUltimaPhoenixX
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2009, 02:25 AM

"ok but just so you know my name is Kuro if i forgot to tell you earlier ^^ and that thing ticks me off alot so i'll just get my hit in now" Kuro holds the pipe like a javelin. "hmm i wonder if this will hit it"