Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 06-07-2010, 06:30 PM

The young man that taught her how to heal came out of one of the rooms. "Terra is no longer here, she left a few moments after you..." his eyes widened as he saw the extent of Natalies wound. "Hurry get her into my room. We don't have much time to save her. It maybe to late." He said as he hurried into his room and grabbed a few bottles of stuff. "Your going to have to take her shirt off so I can get to the wound." he said as he began to mix the bottles togeather. "I hope this works." he said softly.

Terra looked over at her brother. "how could you do this to them. They were ours... Not just yours..." she said softly as she walked towards her brother. They were in the old house that was in the woods. "I love them there not just a toy..." Terra said as her eyes filled with tears.

Victor just smiled. "Your week baby sister. There nothing." he said as he walked over to his sister and put his arms around her in a hug. "It will be over for them soon. That fool of a boy can live with out that girl." he said as he ran his fingures threw Terra's hair.

Terra pulled away. "There stronger then you think." she said as she pulled away from her brother. "There way stronger then you think." she said as she turned her gaze from him. "You will see."

Victor was still smiling "So you think that because you've trained them that they are stronger... you have much to learn my dear sister." he said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-08-2010, 10:44 PM

Jay blushed brightly when he heard that he had to lift Natalie's shirt off her for him to heal her."Um....o-o-okay.." he said with a nervous frown as he slowly began to wrap his arms around her and began to lift her shirt off her body until she was topless. Seeing a large wound on her chest, his eyes widened but was slightly stopping his own blushing from being only concerned for her safety.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-08-2010, 11:03 PM

Natalies breathing became heavy and her heart began to race. She was still losing blood. Tears filled her eyes as her eyes were closed. "Jay!!!" She said in her dream.

Nour looked at her. "Jay I need you to go and get some water." he said. He gently patted the wound that was on her. "I don't think you want to be here for this part." He said softly.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-08-2010, 11:31 PM

Jay nodded when he heard Nour tell him to get water as he nodded and stepped out of the room, quickly heading downstairs to the kitchen. He grabbed a bucket pouring warm water into it as he ran back upstairs to the room where Natalie was trying his best not to spill the water.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-09-2010, 01:40 AM

Nour told him to ring out the rage and put it on her head. Nour poured some of the liquid he had made and gently pourd it on the wound. "Natalies going to scream." Nour said. He gently put pressure on the wound. Natalies eyes widdend as she felt the burn of her chest. She let out heart reaching scream. the pain slowly subsided. "What is that" she asked as she felt a little better. It was still pretty bad but a least the bleeding had stoped, and she was awake. Her heat rate was normale and her breathing also.

Nour smiled. "I can now heal the girl. Sorry About that I had to make the bleeding stop." he said as he gently laid his hand over the wound. He chanted a few words and the wound was almost gone. "She'll have to heal the rest of the way on her own. Natalie your going to have a scare." he said.

Natalie looked over at Jay. She was happy to see he was well. "I missed you my love." she said as she tried to get up.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-10-2010, 12:12 AM

When Natalie screamed in pain, Jay's eyes widened as he almost fell backwards from the sudden shock. Wh-w-whoa!! Th-t-that was close!! he thought regaining his balance as he smiled when he saw how she was trying to get up, he kneeled down beside her holding his arm onto her back gently, helping her up. "Dont get up too quickly, love." he whisper to her ear as he held his arm around her body gently.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 06-19-2010, 03:20 AM

Natalie gently touched Jays cheek, as he helped her up. Every part of her just hurt."I've missed you." she said softly. Looking up at him she gently put her arms around his neck. "I promise I'm not going to leave you again." she whispered into his ear. She held her chest for a moment, "what happened?" she asked a little disorientated.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-23-2010, 12:38 AM

Jay frowned placing his hand over Natalie's hand on his cheek as he slowly lowered his head down. "Vince....h-hes gone...." he said with a little whisper trying to keep himself from going a bit insane from how he could barely even protect her from Vince. "I.....I'm sorry...Natalie.....I...I couldnt protect you...."