sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 05-23-2010, 01:36 AM

Hello alll......
This RP is for Me (sweet_serender159) and whiterose20021 to RP

Please refrain from posting in here for it is ours and ours alone, But you may read along if you wish to.

Sweets character
[imgleft]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu266/sweet_serender/CryingEmoGirl.jpg[/imgleft]
Name: Sophia Carroll
Species/Race: Human
Personality: She used to be a very loud girl with a lot of heart that always stuck up for her friends and family. She is still pretty down-to-Earth even though she has Bi-Polar, inherited from her Mother. She loves a good book and can always be found with her i-Pod or headphones plugged in and turned full blast. That is if the doctors and Psychologists let her.
Biography: Oldest of two, Sophia has a younger sister that she no longer sees because of her StepMother. She has lived in the same house for her whole life, a big house in the city but likes to go go to a lighthouse by the beach to think. When her Mother died of a suicide when she was 8 her Father remarried a blonde woman named Clara. When she was 16 her father noticed that she had started aving terrible moods, some were so bad she would not even exit her room, and when she was examined she was gfound to have inherited Bi-polar disorder from her Mother. Wen she turned 17 her StepMother had had enough of her and through her into FarCry Asylum to shut Sophia up and get her out of her life. She rarely sees her sister and Father these days because of her StepMother.
Extra Infomation: She is terrified of Spiders. she has several tattoos she got done when she was going through her "Rebal Stage', an angel dancing on back right shoulder, Music notes running around left leg starting at thigh

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-23-2010, 02:44 AM

Name:Zimmerco Mitsuco
Species/Race:The rare,yet legendary Siren
Personality:Zim is reserve,quiet unless he's with a crowd of people.Then he's charismatic,flirty with the girls,one of the most lovable men around.He could enter the room and gets everyone's attention without even speaking a word.Once he was on stage though,it was a whole different story.He sung his heart out for his audience,intoxicating them through his inherited song.
Bio:When Zim was sixteen,he moved to a town with his father and grandmother to go through with his training.A life as a siren wasn't easy,always moving once a soul reaper was spotted in the area.So,Zim grew up with little to no friends because of his rotating life to avoid being caught and killed by their dreaded enemy.After he had turned seventeen,Zim not only lost his grandmother,he lost his father as well in a fight against a powerful soul reaper sent out to kill them.He barely made it out alive and moved out of the town he had lived to and checked himself into FarCry asylum to stop himself from committing suicide shortly after he turned eighteen.Though,once he turned nineteen,everything started to become a lot more clearer for him and he started to make his recovering so that he could at least be taken out of isolation.
Extra Info:Once Zim got out of isolation,he started to preform,singing to those who took residency in the asylum,and made it to the third section of the building,co-ed housing.He was determined to get out the asylum to go and avenge his father's and grandmother's death no matter what the cost.

Last edited by whiterose20021; 05-23-2010 at 02:47 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-23-2010, 02:52 AM

[okay so we should start now?]

Sophia pulled a hand trough her hair and looked around the grounds that surrounded her, I don't know why Father put me in here. It's not like I did anything to Clara, I only cut her a little. She looked over her shoulder and leaned against the big tree behind her, she could feel the coolness coming from its bark and noticed some of the othe girl's sitting under another tree next to her, Stupid Annas. God I hate people with Anorexia, always talking about how they can beat the system and not eat. She picked up a small brown leaf and twirled it around her finger taking in the colour and the way the egdes crumbled away in her hand.

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-23-2010, 03:19 AM

Zim walked out onto the grounds,shielding his eyes from the sunlight until they were use to it.God,why did today have to be so damn bright for his first day coming out into the world since he was institutionalized.His unusual ruby red eyes looked around the grounds,watching the other patients either wander aimlessly around,fenced in by a high stone wall.it really wasn't a pleasant sight for those who still had their sanity.He took a few steps with a heavy sigh.At least he was safe here,for now at least,from the soul reapers.He was glad he was finally out of isolation,fresh air was a blessing for him right now,and finally being free from the straitjacket felt even better.He stood there,soaking up the sun's warm rays with his eyes closed,and his head tilted up while his white hair fell back over his shoulders.It had grown out a few inches since he had been locked up in this place.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-30-2010, 07:30 AM

Sophia crumbled the leaf in her hand as she stood and stretched her arms above her head. Looking aorund as se started to walk she didn't see notice Zim wlak out or even stop walking altogether. Bumping into him she stood back a few steps and held out her arms in surrender, "Oh crap! I'm so sorry!!! Wasn't watching where I was going!" Crap..that sounds about right! Me walking into a total stranger!

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-01-2010, 05:43 PM

Zim looked at Sophia with a bit of surprise."No problem.It's my first day out of isolation and I already have girls bumping into me."He chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head a bit."Hi,I'm Zim."He held out a hand to her with a friendly smile.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 06-12-2010, 01:13 AM

Sophia smiled back and shook Zim's hand, "Hi i'm Sophia.... or Sophie, or Soph, whatever you want." She laughed and put her hand sbehind her back and started to slowly rock on the back of her heels, Okay, no this plac has gotten a little more interesting.

{sorry for the late reply I didnt have a computer for a couple of days and so yeah}

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-15-2010, 10:24 PM

(It's understandable)

"It's a pleasure to met you Sophia."Zim said taking her hand gently and kissing it tenderly before softly releasing her hand."It's nice to see that I'm not the only one here who isn't completely insane."He chuckled with a playful grin now.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 06-16-2010, 03:43 AM

Sophia smiled, "Yeah well us norms have got to stick together. Let me just say last night was the last time I'm ever going to sit wth the Annes again!" She smiled at her little nickname for Anorexic kids in the place. "But then again, last time I sat with the Chuckers all they talked about was how they were going to get away with throwing up their lunch. And it was the same with the Sues! All about stealing plastic knives and hurting themselves! I'm so glad I'm mostly behind all that!"

{sorry if all the talk about the pople offends you or something}

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-21-2010, 06:01 PM

"Huh?Never thought a pretty girl like you would end up in a place like this or end up hanging around those weirdos,but then again.We're all a little crazy,it's what gets us through the day and some of us end up talking to much or going through with the stupid stuff and wind up in a place like this."Zim said with a laid back grin as he put his hands in his pockets now as he looked at her with a small shrug."Why hang around them when you're not on their level of insanity?"He asked rather calmly.

(I don't mind,it's all aprt of the rp anyway,lol)

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 06-22-2010, 06:03 AM

Sophia nodded, "Exactly! it's great to finally meet someone who isn't all doom and gloom about their illness." She gestured behind her to the other people in the garden, "They are so depressing!!!"

{Rawr! the shortness!}

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-22-2010, 07:01 PM

"Illness?"Zim asked with an amused chuckle now."I never thought of it like that,but then again these freaks for doctors and nurses shove pills down your throat like you have one of the most contagiase and deadly viruses around,you'd think insanity really was an illness."He said still chuckling a bit."If you see it like that,but do they look depressed?That's the kind of question you have to ask yourself."He pointed out.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 06-23-2010, 05:18 AM

"Well, they don't lok depressing but you should hear the way they talk!" Oh My God!!!" She put her hands on her head and rolled her eyes, "It sucks!" She shrugged, "Well than gain, I guess that's what all my friends must have been saying about me before they put me in here."

whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2010, 06:52 PM

"It doesn't matter though.They'll come around and figure out that what they're doing is harmful to them,but they'll still be the same person,just not puking,straving,or cutting themselves."Zim pointed out as he shrugged lightly."Yeah,but once you get out,they'll accept you back and if not,then their not really your friends to begin with."He smiled.