Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-21-2010, 04:06 AM

"Not yet. I'll leave right now." She told him. Standing up after him and heading out of the tent. She looked around. The area was clear of all people. Which was strange. Usually there were some kids doing drugs in the woods, or even the occasional couple who walked threw. But no, no one today. She took a few steps down the road, heading towards the town. She was still wearing normal clothes, minus her mask, but she took that off and put her hood up. Funny, she hadn't been in the town yet, even though it was less than a five minute walk down the road. Normally she wouldn't even chance it, but today she felt different.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 06-21-2010, 04:11 AM

Will smiled at her, "I dought you would ever make me mad since I hardly ever get mad." he said as he looked at her. He then looked over at Jorden and had to admit she looked good. She moved fluently and her pet moved with her. "Jorden is looking good, very good." he said and knew she would be great.

Jorden soon finished and she stood there bent over slightly and storm stood on her back. Storm then climed off and Jorden smiled, "that was good." she said and storm barked in agreement. Jorden then sat downtown take a break and patted the wolf head gently.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-21-2010, 03:12 PM

Rae smiled as she heard Will and watched Jordan finish with her new friend. She smiled as she walked over to her. "You where wonderful Jordan. And your new friend really spices things up!" She said in a warm a friendly voice. She couldn't wait for the show tonight and to see what tricks Jordan had in store for the show. She wasn't to fond of Jezebell's tricks and wandered how Ace would top his show last night.

Ace whatched as Jezebell left then shifted his eyes back to the others as he took a set. He kept quite and took note of how each was preforming. He was impressed to see how dramatically each person had improved. He smiled as he saw Will. He slowly got up and walked to where Will was and stud beside him. "I see cupid finally found you. I told you didn't I." He said as he smirked.

Palmoun

Old 06-21-2010, 03:19 PM

Will smirked as he looked at Ace, 'yes you did but i just didn't believe you since I have been alone for so long." he siad as he looked at Ace. "but I am glad that I have Rae now, I finally feel complete." he said as he looked at her.

Jorden smiled at Rae, "thanks, I wanted to change my act a little bit now that I have a partner." she said and Storm barked a little. "oh and this is storm. She kind of found me when I was out in the forest." she said and storm walked over to Rae and licked her hand gently.

Lady Chello

Old 06-21-2010, 03:38 PM

Rae laughed as she leaned down and petted Storm. "Well isn't that something. You protect Jordan at all coast. Do you go that?" She said as she stared into the wolfs face looking rather serous then laughed as she kissed the top of his head. "I am happy she has you Storm. I hope you have fun tonight at the show." She said as she stud back up and looked to Jordan. "I can't wait to see how amazing you are tonight. Did you sleep well last night?"

Ace just grinned as he shifted his eyes back to Will. "I told you the cards never lie. She is something I tell you. Though apparently Jezebell's brother has taken a liking to our Jordan it would seem. I had hoped the dame cards had lied for once. But it appears they never will. You should congratulate Jezebell. She is now engaged to me. I was rather shocked she said yes to me. No smart remarks about this." He warned as he slightly glared at Will then smiled.

Palmoun

Old 06-21-2010, 10:00 PM

Will smirked, "I wasn't going to say any remarks on it." he said and then slapped Ace on the back, "I just wanted to say, congradulations on finally getting the girl." he said and then looked at Rae, "I hope I have a happily ever after like your going to have." he said "and yes I do wish that thing about Jezebells brother was a lie, I just hope he doesn't hurt Jorden." he said

Jorden smiled, "I slept great now that I have storm with me. I dont feel as alone now." she said and Storm barked at her happily. "and we will have fun tonight and I hope it is amazing." she said since she wanted to be great tonight.

Lady Chello

Old 06-22-2010, 12:35 AM

Rae smiled as she turned and walked back to Will's side as she smiled at Ace. She gave him a slight bow as she look Will's hand and held it. "What act will you be doing tonight Ace?" She said trying to be nice and friendly.

Ace smiled as he looked to Will. "You will the cards.." He cut his words off as he saw Rae walking up. He tipped his hat to her as he smiled. "I want be doing a act tonight. It is my night off. So you better be ready to do a outstanding show in my place my two fire heads." He said in a genital and loving tone. He then turned and walked off as he turned around and faced them and gave them a bow. "Adu my dear ladies and gent. I have people outside to keep a eye on till show time." He said as he turned and left the tent.

Palmoun

Old 06-22-2010, 01:01 AM

Will wondered what he had been going to say before rea came and decided to ask later. He then smiled at Rae, "I think our and jordens proformance will be more then enough to satisfy the crowd." he said and wrapped a arm around Rae, "now then is there anything you want to practice before the show tonight?" he asked as he looked at her.

Lady Chello

Old 06-22-2010, 01:21 AM

Rae smiled as she heard Will and blushed as she had some rather disturbing thoughts of other things beside fire bending she wanted to practice with him before the show. She shook her head no as she stud there trying to keep her mouth shut and her mind clear. "Whatever you would like to practice is fine by me." She was finally able to say.

Palmoun

Old 06-22-2010, 01:34 AM

Will smiled and wondered why it had taken her so long to reply but he had time to think. THe thoughts that came to mind he quickly made himself forget. He then kissed her head, "how about if we just relax since I think we have nothing left to practice."he said as he looked at her and thought about just being with her now.

Lady Chello

Old 06-22-2010, 01:56 AM

Rae smiled as she nodded. "That sound wonderful to me." She said as she looked about the tent noticing that not many people where left in the tent. "Do you want to go back to the tents or what would you like to do?" She said as she turned and faced him again. "Just as long as we don't have to stay in the forest with the rain again please. I don't want a repeat of that day again. Though it wasn't that bad I did have you there." She said as she looked up into his eyes lovingly.

Palmoun

Old 06-22-2010, 02:12 AM

Will smiled, "true it wasn't that bad since I had you but I still wouldn't like to do that again." he said andthen started to lead her out of there. "now about if we head to my tent and relax there till it is show time." he said as he looked at her. He had never taken anyone into his tent and he hoped she liked it. Everything had heat to it and there was a huge fire in the middle of it.

Lady Chello

Old 06-22-2010, 02:18 AM

Rae smiled as she thought about their day in the rain and forest. She then nodded as she wandered what his tent was like. "Really? I would love to see your tent. A home says a lot about a person. I beat yours says hero." She said as she stared into his eyes. "You are my hero defiantly after today."

Hresvelgr

Old 06-22-2010, 02:43 AM

Jezebell was in town by now. Looking around at potential prey. She caught a few eyes, but that was to be expected. Something caught her eye suddenly. Jezebell wondered towards it in a small daze from not eating. Funny how fast food traveled threw her system. She entered a small alley, between the coffee shop and a small store. Though inside were a group of men who blocked her off from leaving. One of which was holding a small knife. "Sooo, am I being Raped or mugged?" Jezebell asked sarcastically. Staring her down, giving them just a bit of her power. Something that when spoon fed to, could give regular humans a very strong bad feeling. Two out of the three men left, the one with the knife stayed, moving forward and pressing the blunt side of the blade to her neck. He was speaking, though Jezebell didn't care to listen. Instead she reached up and took hold of his own neck, moving behind a dumpster and biting down hard on his neck while covering his mouth from very muffled screams.

Palmoun

Old 06-22-2010, 12:24 PM

Will smiled at her, "and so does that make you my damsil in distress?" he asked and kissed her head gently. He then lead her towards his tent and smiled once they got there, "now then here is my tent." he said and opened up the flap for her to go int. INside there was a huge fire that burned all the time. A hamoc layed over the fire to stake out where he slept and everything was red and some of the things in there where gold and sliver. There where red robes with gold trimming and jewelersy some places. "most of the stuff I have in here are from my travels.

Lady Chello

Old 06-24-2010, 02:17 AM

Rae's eyes widen as she saw all of the wanders in his tent. She was speechless as she stud there trying to take it all it. She smiled as she enjoyed feasting her eyes upon his items loving how beautiful his tent was. She smiled as she saw the hammoc over the open fire knowing he loved the fire though it only made since. He walk half fire demon after all but that didn't mater to her she loved him regardless. And he could even decorate that was a plus in her book. "It...its beautiful." She whispered as she still stared at it in shock.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-24-2010, 02:23 AM

Jezebell stayed in the alley, feeling very sick very suddenly. The man she had fed from was not unconscious near her. She leaned against the wall, holding her stomach as what she just ate came back up. She shook her head, wiping her mouth. "Wonderful, STD's.." She said to herself. Making sure she was clean before heading back out onto the street. Jezebell went into the Cafe nearby, buying a herbal tea. It wasn't food for her, but it did taste good. She started to leave, heading back up towards the tents. Walking slowly and taking her time.

Palmoun

Old 06-24-2010, 03:17 AM

Will smiled as he looked at her, "I am glad that you like it." he said and walked in. "now come on in and check out anything you want." he said as he looked at her and then sat down in one of the chairs he had and looked at her. She fit perfectly in this room and he knew that she would of liked it. He then relaxed in his chair and wondered what she would do if he told her his actual age. She would either not care or be shocked.