Lindylu
LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMANZ!

Old 06-03-2010, 05:51 PM

Adelia lifted an eyebrow, "And just what...per-say...do you plan on defending me with?" She asked quietly.

Really she was all for equal opportunities, but hiring an inexperienced guard was just, a joke.

Fate Amore
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-03-2010, 06:01 PM

Fate smiled. That was one of her favorite questions to be asked. She loved the reaction that people that had rarely seen magic gave and she wondered what the princess was going to think.

Fate reached inside of her pocket before she withdrew a small vile that was onlya little over half way full of water.
"This is normally what I fight with, but if I am in an incredibly sticky situation, I have many more viles full of different poisons and even a few potions for when someone is hurt." Fate explains with a smile.

Lindylu

Old 06-03-2010, 06:05 PM

"Mother is pulling out all the stops on this one isn't she" Adelia said smiling, " A guard with magical inclinations... Fascinating... That is I am assuming its magic you use right... and not that you simply beat them with the bottle."

Fate Amore
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-03-2010, 06:07 PM

Fate giggled a little at the joke that the girl had said out of what could only be assumed as sarcasm.
"Well yeah I do use magic and I am pretty good at it if I do say so myself." Fate looked at the girl curiously. "Do you used magic offensively or at all?" She asks.

Lindylu

Old 06-03-2010, 06:13 PM

Adelia faked a pout, "Pitty... I would have liked to have seen you beat a man into submission with just the bottle." already she preferred this girl to her previous guards.
She thought over the girl's question for a moment and then shook her head, "Sorcery isn't so much about physical damage as it is Mental manipulation... though... I suppose it could be used as such. But that's not how I Have been trained in it."

Fate Amore
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-03-2010, 06:23 PM

Fate giggled again at the girl's sarcasm before she smiles.
"That's a good way to look at it. Sometimes I wish that I could sword fight or use any other type of weapon, but I'm way too clumbsy to do any of that. Iguess that I am like you in the fact that I prefer to use my mind to out do an opponent even if I am attacking them." Fate explains absentmindedly.

Lindylu

Old 06-03-2010, 08:08 PM

Adelia smiled and nodded, "It's better that way, if you look frail and can lead them on to believe it... then do it" She said with a laugh, "It gives you the upper hand..."

At the remark about being to clumsy Adelia shrugged, "Clumsy is something you can work past... Clumsy is just an excuse" She held her self a little straighter at that statement, "But I won't go trying to force you to do things you are uncomfortable with."

Fate Amore
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-03-2010, 08:15 PM

Fate smiled at Adelia.
"Well I think that clumsy is more of a curse than an excuse for me, but thanks anyway." Fate laughs lightly. She was happy that Adelia had said that and she was beggining to feel a little more comfortable with the whole situation. "But I do have one question that I would like for you to answer."

Lindylu

Old 06-03-2010, 08:25 PM

Adelia eyed her skeptically, "You can ask... I may not answer." She said honestly as she approached her bedroom door. She was eager to get downstairs and to her lessons.

Fate Amore
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-03-2010, 08:47 PM

"Well would you say that you are normally in a lot of trouble, or is it not that bad around here. I mean where I came from there were rapists, murders, and the occasional basket case. I just want to get a feel of how the job is going to be is all." Fate explains.

Lindylu

Old 06-03-2010, 08:57 PM

Adelia shrugged, "It varies from day to day really... usually I cause the issues....annnd usually the happen in the city off palace grounds. But we do get the occasional desperate suitor, or assassins sent by my uncles."

She smiled a bit, "Why just last week my uncle came here on his own and tried to kill my mother right on her throne... But its fine it all worked out. Uncle is to be put on trial and then probably hung for treason."

Fate Amore
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-03-2010, 09:35 PM

Fate felt her eye twitch at the princess' words.
"So there is going to be a lot for me to do then." She says looking up at the ceiling in despair and defeat. This girl was deffidently going to be keeping her very busy. It seemed that if there was not someone that had already after her, there would be one soon enough because of her.

Lindylu

Old 06-03-2010, 09:38 PM

"on some days... yes" Adelia said as she pulled open the door and strode out into the hall, a smile on her face, "but there will definitely be more laid back days here...as opposed to any other guard job" she said glancing back.

Fate Amore
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-03-2010, 10:09 PM

Fate caught up with the girl and still felt somewhat nervous. What if she was not right for the job? What if something was to happen to the princess while she was in her care. What would the queen do to her? These were all such terrible thoughts that she could not hide a disatisfied feeling from showing on her face.

Lindylu

Old 06-04-2010, 12:00 AM

Adelia looked back for a moment as if she were about to say something more. But the look on Fate's face stopped her.
For a moment she looked her over and then just shook her head, "Really there's no need for faces like that... If those old goats before could handle it so can you.."

Fate Amore
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-04-2010, 12:59 AM

Fate looked at the girl before she smiled.
"Thanks, but with age comes wisdom." She points out melowdramatically. She laughs at her over exageration as the two continued down the hallway. "So does that mean that you like me more than the old goats?" She asks playfully.

Lindylu

Old 06-04-2010, 01:11 AM

"Well of course" Adelia said with a shrug, "but probably only cause your closer to my age and haven't tried to stop me with brute force."
She grumbled a little, "I can't stand being man handled... "

Fate Amore
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-04-2010, 01:17 AM

"Does anyone?" Fate asks calmly. She could totaly agree with Adelia. Infact she honestly hated being touched. "Is that why you like to fight so much?"

Lindylu

Old 06-04-2010, 01:23 AM

"No... I mean It's probably one" Adelia said softly as she started down the stairs that lead to one of the many foyers. "I'm sure there are many many others."

Fate Amore
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-04-2010, 01:25 AM

"Hmmm...like what-if you don't me asking that is." Fate smiles trying not to be nosy. She had never really had a conversation like the one that she wasnow having with the princess.

Fate Amore
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-24-2010, 02:08 PM

((Sorry))