ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-11-2010, 01:57 AM

Rikter finally opened his eyes, but barely; they were a dark blue at this point. "You know I was trying to help you with that one. You're going to regret being up this early tomorrow," he told her though he still made no effort to get out of bed. His wings were folded neatly against his back so they were out of the way, he didn't even have to think about it anymore.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 02:04 AM

Afasia shrugged and sighed. "Well, I get up early a lot, plus, I got a lot of sleep," she said. She looked away from him and closed her eyes. The girl knew there was no point in trying to sleep, but she would try anyway.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-11-2010, 02:08 AM

Rikter chuckled before saying, "Maybe I should have kept you up last night then huh?" He then moved and wrapped an arm around the girl. Turning onto his side he pulled her closer to himself. "The others should be up soon so we can just lay here if you'd rather not sleep," he said softly, an inclination that his eyes were closed once again.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 02:15 AM

Afasia smiled and laid down beside him. "You may go back to sleep if you'd like. I'll just...draw or something until you wake up," she said with a small nod. She noticed his eyes were closed by that point, so that probably meant he would. "I'll take that as a yes," she said. She closed her eyes as well, even though she wouldn't sleep.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-11-2010, 02:19 AM

"It won't be for long don't worry," Rikter assured her quietly, his voice already hushing more and more. "You can draw if you..." Then he was out once again, not able to finish his sentence. It wouldn't be long though, it was getting bright enough so everyone would soon be getting up.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 02:24 AM

Afasia nodded and pulled the blanket over herself. After a while, her ears managed to pick up a few voices. She opened her eyes as they grew louder and louder, and there were more and more. One voice stuck out, though. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut as she realized it was Arrow.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-11-2010, 11:24 AM

Rikter sighed, he knew what was coming. He could feel Afasia tense up just at the sound of Arrow's voice though he wasn't the one that he was worried about.

"Hey Rikter com'on man it's time to get up!" He heard from the other side of the tent and knew that it had begun.

"No way is he getting up yet! Didn't you see last night? He got his girl man!" The group outside the tent started laughing. Now granted it wasn't that large of a group seeing as it wasn't a whole carnivale thing to wake up the angel. On the contrary, others were being woke up while more work getting started.

"Ok then lover boy let's get goin'!"

Rikter shifted his weight a bit until he was over Afasia. "Don't move," he whispered to her as he grabbed a broken wooden pole that was leaning against his cot. He lifted it up carefully seeing as on the end was a bucket. Without looking, he plopped back down, swung his arm towards the tent opening and sent the bucket flying.

Within moments he heard a thud, 'ow' and the sound of the group laughing. He smiled into his pillow as he said, "Target destroyed."

"Ho, ho, ho, lover boy can fight back," they joked as they began shaking his tent. This is what caused the angel to sit up.

"If you guys topple my tent again you'll really be sorry," he warned them and yet all they did was run away laughing like a bunch of school girls. He rest put a hand to his head and laughed a bit while shaking it.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 05:14 PM

Afasia sighed as she heard the other carnies commenting on last night when Rikter was helping Afasia back to his tent, while she was already halfway asleep. Naturally, she laughed when she heard a small 'ow' from outside when Rikter sent the bucket toward them. She sat up as well and laughed along with him. "Well good morning to you too," she said. She stood up and sat on the trunk again, but this time facing the inside of the tent. "This should be a fun day," she said with a small smile.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-14-2010, 12:51 PM

Rikter laughed again at Afasia's comment as he swung his legs over the side of the bed. "Haha, yeah that it should be. They're like that everyday but I guess you being there upped it a few notches," he said with a smile as he stood up and stretched. "Well there are some clothes in the trunk you're sitting on if you'd rather wears those than your own. That's completely up to you though." While he stretched, his wings did the same even though they didn't have to. Once his arms dropped back to his side, the same metalic appendedges returned to their usual slightly folded position.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-14-2010, 11:58 PM

Afasia looked down at herself, then up to him and a small laughed escaped her mouth. "I'm already dressed. I got dressed before you woke up," she said quietly. She stood up and walked over to her bag, taking out a hair brush. "Plus, you can wear your clothes, I'll wear mine," she said with a small smile. She gently ran the brushed through her soft hair over and over again, running her hand behind the brush as she stroked it.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-18-2010, 02:12 PM

Rikter cocked a brow before saying, "These chests aren't full of my clothes." He then walked over and opened one. "These are the community chests for anyone that needs clothes. Most people have their work clothes and maybe a couple other things to wear but if something happens to any of it, they come here." He then closed the box and walked over to one of the smaller chests and opened it. "Though that's not to say that my stuff is not in here."

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-18-2010, 05:23 PM

Afasia nodded as she watched him go through the chests. "Oh, I see. I guess I just assumed that you were keeping your clothes in there. Your tent is like a storage tent, you know? You keep the animals' food in here, you keep clothes for everyone else, you're a nice person." she said with a small smile and a quick nod.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-18-2010, 05:32 PM

Rikter laughed before saying, "My tent may be like a storage tent but I don't have the animal food. The animal tent has that one." He then pulled out a new pair of dark jeans and tossed them onto his cot before closing his chest back up. "I have everything because Arrow trusts me with it. If people can't find him they look for me." He nodded a bit before he went to find where he had tossed his shoes the night before seeing as they weren't next to his cot like usual.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-18-2010, 07:06 PM

((I'm confused >.<))

Afasia nodded as she listened to the boy. "So you hate Arrow, but yet, you're like a mini him?" she asked. This made her confused, but she was sorting it out in her mind slowly yet thoroughly. "You confuse me, Rikter," she said with a small laugh.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-20-2010, 02:20 PM

((Haha yeah, it's a very confusing relationship XD))

Rikter shook his head, a smile on his face as he finally found his shoes. "Things here get very confusing before they make any sense," he told her as he grabbed his clothes and walked around to stand behind the chests and other boxes. Once he was there he started taking off his clothes from the prebious day, switching them with the ones he had just grabbed. "I am like Arrow in his leadership," he told her, his voice louder so he could be heard. "I just do not agree with his motives sometimes."

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-21-2010, 03:00 AM

Afasia nodded and slipped on her shoes. "I just don't like the man...I get a bad feeling about him." she said, copying his loudness. "He just doesn't seem right," she told him. She stood up and walked outside of the tent, waiting for him and watching the people walk by.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-24-2010, 01:20 AM

Rikter couldn't help but laugh at what Afasia said. Everyone at the carnivale knew that something about Arrow didn't seem right but no one knew exactly why. Even the angel didn't know and he was the closest to the man. With a humorous sigh he pulled on a different pair of worn jeans, different socks and his shoes. Walking back out he didn't have to look far for the girl. "Well, shall we go find Arrow then?" He asked as he put his hands on his hips and looked out at the passing and working carnies.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-24-2010, 09:13 PM

Afasia jumped slightly as she heard the boy come out of the tent behind her. She nodded and sighed, a little fearful. "Mhmm." she said quietly. She knew that right now she looked like a cowering puppy. Her gaze was faced to the ground, practically blank expression took over the rest of her.