happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-21-2010, 06:55 PM

Jay walked with Natalie towards the inn and looked around, he started to yawn widely. "I'm going to ask for a room then..." he said looking at her then walking towards the counter, he rang the little bell on the counter and waited for someone to come over so he could at least get a room.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 02-21-2010, 07:10 PM

An old man about eighty five came to the bell. "I've been expecting you two." He said. He guided Natalie and Jay down a small hall. He stoped at the last door. "You are safe for now. I'll bring you supplies in the morning." He said. He opened the door. It was a small one bed one couch room with a small TV. The bathroom had a small shower and bath in it. Natalie looked at Jay then the old man. "we don't get our own rooms." she asked. The old man smiled. "No. You two are much safer togeather, much rather then apart." he said. He then walked out of the room and back down the hall.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-21-2010, 07:19 PM

Jay looked at the old man, then over to Natalie. "You can take the bed...." as he said it, he just walked into the room and laid onto the couch and closed his eyes. One room?....he couldnt have just got us two rooms next to each other? he thought to himself and let out an annoyed sigh.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-21-2010, 07:25 PM

Natalie layed dwon on the bed, and looked over at Jay. She was about to say something but then changed her mind. She then looked up at the celling. "Your not much of a talker are you Jay." she said as she rolled over on her side. Natalie began to think about her life in the other world, her mom and her dad, and all thoughs people who were stuck inside. If only they knew the truth. She thought. Natalie slowly began to fall asleep.

A few hours later they hear a knock on the door. Natalie get up and gets the door. It was the in keep, he handed her a few weapons. "take this we will begin training in the morning." He said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-21-2010, 07:31 PM

Jay was still deep asleep, he just thought about how different his life would truly be now. Why am I even doing this?....there is no difference wheather I'm free or not.... he thought to himself in his head, he hadnt realized that the inn keep came to give weapons, or that Natalie had woken up.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-22-2010, 08:52 PM

Natalie looked at the inn keep. "Training?" she asked. The inn keep nodded then looked over at Jay. "you guys have a choose weather or not you would like to train. I would suggest to you both Train with me in the morning." With that he left. Natalie looked at Jay. "What do you think of this place so far?" she asked him.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-22-2010, 09:00 PM

Jay turned over in the couch and faced Natalie. "Well....first of all what are we training for anyway?" With that said he turned back with his own back facing her, he closed his eyes and tried to get some more rest.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-22-2010, 09:02 PM

Natalie rolled her eyes and rolled over. "You don't have to be so mean." she said just above a whisper. "Don't go if you don't want to." She said. she then got up and walk trowed the door. "I'm going out." She said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-22-2010, 09:10 PM

Jay didnt say anything as she left, and kept his eyes closed. As he kept them closed her began to dooze off. He had some strange dreams though, seeing him for some reason using two daggers and fighting against some strange man in front of him. Who is that? he said to himself in the dream, the man charged at him and stabbed him straight into the heart and he woke up, gasping for air.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-22-2010, 09:18 PM

On the bed was a note. It read. If you want to see your friend come to the tavern and get her. We will Kill her if you don't come.
Natalie was thrown into a black room. She was blindfulled and and tied up. someone undid the blind fulled it was still really dark. "Where am I." She asked.
"Dear Natalie you and Jay have been very bad kids." A voice said.
Natalie tried to see where the voice was coming from. "Please let me go...." She begged.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-22-2010, 09:29 PM

As Jay sat on the couch he saw the note on the bed and walked over to read it. "Hmm....thats weird....well lets just see what this is all about.." he let out a little sigh and began to leave the room, he walked over to where the tavern was and knocked on the door. "Hello? anyone in there?" he asked as he just kept knocking.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-23-2010, 04:58 AM

A tall man with black sunglasses on walked up to him. " Hey there son. My dear boy how did you get out of there?" The man asked.
Natalie began to feel tear running down her face. She felt like she had been in there for ever. A man took the gag from her mouth. "Please let me go... What did I do?" She asked. She was so scared of what they were going to do to her.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-23-2010, 08:17 PM

Jay turned around towards the man looking up at him. "I'm just getting a friend." He said not looking up towards the man's face but just at his own feet. A different man wearing the exact same kind of black coat with sunglasses as well walked up to Natalie grinning. "You'll find out soon enough...dont worry be patient." He said as he touched her soft cheeks and ran it down to her chin.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-23-2010, 08:28 PM

Natalie jerked her head away from his hand. "Leave me alone..." She said quietly. She still didn't have any Idea what was going on. "Please Let me go. What do you want with me?" she asked. "Why won't any one tell me why I'm here."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-23-2010, 08:35 PM

The man just grin as he turned just stared at Natalie. "You....and that boy....you two have seen too much of these different worlds..." he began to walk back into the darkness of the room disappearing from sight. "You two are going to die....but dont worry.....you wont die until we have that boy." he said as he began to give a slightly evil chuckle.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-23-2010, 08:46 PM

Natalie watched as the man left. "Don't leave me here!" She demanded. "I will give you what ever you want.. If you just let him go... You can have me. Please don't hurt him." She bagged.

The man let out a laugh "Thats not what I mean. How did you get out of that world?" he asked as he walked tword the young Jay.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-23-2010, 09:00 PM

The man had already left the room not hearing what Natalie had begged for. He walked looked over to his partner with Jay talking and stood there watching and waiting. "Why do you need to know that?" Jay said as he turned around and looked at the man wondering what was so bad about it.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-23-2010, 09:33 PM

"You see son we need to know, because we need to fix the hole. they are our slaves. The people in the domes. They are the result of year of engineering. There day to day activity is what produce the energy for this whole city,and they don't even realize it. We need to find the hole so no one else gets out. You and your friend can leave as soon as you tell me where the hole is." he said as he circled around the young boy. "We need to know, so are you going to tell us?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-23-2010, 09:40 PM

Jay just looked down at the floor and gave a slight little smirk. "Hmph...you really think I should know?...." he said with his head down. The other man began to walk over to them and stood there looking at him. "You know...if you dont tell us, that friend of yours will die.....well....actually...your going to die anyway too." He said as he chuckled slightly standing there.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-23-2010, 09:49 PM

"Now Gorge Is that any way to treat our guest." he said. He put his hand in front of the large man. "Besides I think it best if we show him the girl." He said. He motioned Jay to come with him. They went to a small window, it was a two way mirror. Jay could see Natalie tied up, her hands and feet, her eyes were now covered also. "We will let her go if you just tell us what we want to know." He said as he turned the light of. "Or we could just kill her now." he said as a smile creeped up on his face.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-23-2010, 10:05 PM

Jay looked into the room and saw as Natalie sat in the middle of the room tied up. His eyes widened seeing her that way, then turned towards the two men. "Its over at the inn, inside of utility closet." He said looking over at them with his eyes beginning to lower down. "Vic, you think thats the truth?....I dont believe this brat, he said that too calmly." He said with annoyance in his voice as Gorge looked at him, Jay was never one at talk in a different voice then he already had, never really angered, sad, or any other emotion really.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-23-2010, 11:55 PM

"Now was that so hard." He said as he looked over at Gorge. "Go cheek. We'll let your girl go free once we have what were looking for." The man Said as he walked out the room.

Natalie's eyes filled with tears again. She sat there quietly wondering what they were going to to her, and Jay. "Please... Please just let me go. I'll do what ever..." she said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-24-2010, 12:22 AM

Gorge walked away from them all and towards the utility closet at the inn, once he reached it. He noticed that Jay was right, the 'hole' was there, thats where Natalie and Jay had come from, he ran back to Vic and stood next to him looking at the tavern with him. "Yeah...you were right it is there.....now just as promised....I guess we have to let you two go."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-24-2010, 12:30 AM

"I Guess." Vince said. He leads the boy to the young girl. "My dear your prince charming is here to save you." He said as he Motions Jay to com near her.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-24-2010, 12:43 AM

Jay slowly started to walk out of the darkness of the room and stand in front of Natalie. "Natalie......are you okay?" he said as his voice seemed to be a little bit more caring this time. Gorge was standing at the doorway and looking at them talking.