Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 02-24-2010, 11:06 PM

Natalie looked up at him. Tears rolling down her face. She was just sitting on the floor. "NO!" She yelled out. Natalie put her head in her hands and cried.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-24-2010, 11:10 PM

Jay saw as Natalie fell to the floor, he ran over to her and kneeled right in front of her. "Natalie!?.....w-w-whats wrong?!" this was seemingly the first time Jay had ever started to felt any feelings for anyone before his parents that is, he turned over to the men that were standing behind them and glared at them with anger in his eyes. "What did you do to her?!" Gorge stood at the doorway and grinned at them. "We didnt do anything..."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-24-2010, 11:28 PM

Vince walked up to her and smiled. "We broke her." He knelt down and softly touched her cheek. She flinched at his touch. She didn't look back up. "I'm sorry!!" she said softly.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-24-2010, 11:36 PM

"You what!?!" Jay yelled angrily looking at him, he started to clench his hands to form a fist. Then he moved one of his hands into his pouch and pulled out the flute. "Damn you!" he got up and slammed the flute towards Vince, he was in deep rage at this moment. Gorge just stood there and began to laugh as he saw such a young boy being so mad.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-24-2010, 11:44 PM

Natalie flinched at his anger. "Please!!!!!" She yelled out. "Please stop." she said quietly. She was still looking down at he ground. Vince smile got even bigger. "Gorge show Jay the door. I think Natalie would rather stay with us." He said. Vince put a hand on Natalie's shoulder. "Don't you dear." he said. Natalie couldn't answer she was just quietly looking down at the ground.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-25-2010, 12:01 AM

Gorge nodded and ran into the room, he grabbed onto Jay's flute that he was holding onto at the moment and threw him straight out the window forcing it to break. Jay landed on his back and coughed violently, he looked back towards the tavern and saw as Natalie sat in the middle of the floor. "NATALIE!!" he yelled and forced his body up running up to the door, but Gorge closed and locked the door and covered the windows with metal plates. "NATALIE!!!!" he kept yelling and banging on the door causing his hands to start bleeding.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-25-2010, 12:15 AM

The Inn Keeper saw Jay he walked up to him. "Its time." he said.
Vince walked up to Natalie. "You will soon do as I say." he said as he walked out of the room. He looked back at Gorge. "Do what you will to her. Just make sure she stays alive." He said.
Natalie flinched as Vince talked. "Please let me go. You told him...." before she could finish Vince came up, took he left glove off, and slapped her in the face. "You my dear girl are going no where. Your going to be here till the day you die." he said as he put his glove back on. Natalie let her face fall into her hands again. she held the cheek that he had slapped.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-25-2010, 12:29 AM

Jay turned around towards the inn keeper with his hands covered in blood from slamming on the door. "Its time?....what.....what do you mean?" he asked in wonder not feeling the pain on his hands. Gorge meanwhile gave a slightly evil like grin and walked up to Natalie. He kicked her straight for the wall and began to laugh manically. "This is going to be a great eternity!!"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-25-2010, 01:30 AM

Natalie fell to the floor. She let herself just stay there. Natalie gave up on getting up. She took a deep breath in, getting air back into her lungs. It seemed so hopeless to her, the tears finaly stopped flowing. "Stop!" She said just above a whisper.

The Inn keeper looked at Jay "If you want to save her you need to start your training right now." He began to walk toward the Inn.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-25-2010, 01:56 AM

Gorge walked over to Natalie and grabbed onto her neck and raised her into the air cutting off any oxygen going into her. He just stood there and grinned as he held onto her throat.

Jay looked back at the inn keeper walking away, his eyes began to tear up. "Training!? this isnt the time for that!! If I dont get Natalie out of there!!......she'll.......she'll die!!" he yelled pointing back at the tavern.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-25-2010, 02:01 AM

"Even if you get back in there his body guard will kill you. She will be fine for now. They need both of you, and in full streanth. He wants a fair battle." the Inn keeper said. "Come with and train for a week. After a week you can come back and see if you can get in."
Natalie gasped for air she tried to grasp his hand, his grip was just to tight. Natalie tried to kick him but couldn't reach. She soon found herself going in and out of contentiousness. After a few minutes she pasted out.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-25-2010, 02:28 AM

"Hmph....thats boring...." Gorge said as he just placed her back onto the ground lightly and walked away, he didnt throw her since it could possibly kill someone without air then a sudden pressure against any soild object.

Jay didnt want to leave Natalie but hearing the inn keeper, he was probably right about that he wouldnt stand a chance. He looked back at the tavern and closed his eyes. Natalie....please....stay safe....just for one week....please. he thought to himself and walked towards the inn with the old man.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-25-2010, 02:55 AM

Natalie woke up in a new room. She was now laying on a warm bed. Her neck was very sore and had a huge hand print on it. She softly rubbed it. She stepped out of the bed to find her shoes off. When her feet hit the cold ground it took her a second to put it all the way down. She then got up from the bed and noticed she was in new cloths. Natalie looked around the room. A small table held some food and a note saying to meet Vince and Gorge down the hall in five min. She hurried and ate the food, then headed for that room. She gently opened the door. "You wanted to see me?" Natalie said softly, as she peeked her head in the door.

The inn keeper looked at the boy. "I will not be training you. But i do have the weapons for you to use." He pulled out the weapons. choose wisely for you will not get to pick again." The inn Keeper said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-25-2010, 03:24 AM

Hikaru walked over to the inn keeper and looked in a chest seeing a bunch of weapons, he saw all kinds that he didnt think even existed before. The one thing that caught his eye was the weapon from his own dream, the twin daggers. He looked at them and picked them up, he spun them in his hands and ended up holding the hilts, he used them as if he had used them before even though he hadnt.

((I might have to get off soon sorries :())

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-26-2010, 12:36 AM

The inn keeper watches as Jay picks up the double swords. He smiles. "Next you will meet your trainer." He said as he took Jay down the hall. "Go on in when your ready."

Vince walked up to natalie, He softly touched her cheek. "You will be my queen one way or another." He said. Natalie took a step back. "I will never be your queen..." She said. He took his glove off and slapped her in her face, making her fall to the ground. "You will be my queen, even if I have to make you." He keeled down and picked her up by her hair. "Listen to me. I am your new King and you will obey me." he said, as he let her fall to the ground. "Gorge take her back down stairs." Vince said as he walked out of the room. "Just make sure not to get any blood in this room."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-26-2010, 02:39 AM

Jay walked through the door and another boy was standing there in the middle of the room holding onto a giant sycthe. "Thats my trainer?....but hes so young!" he said as he looked back towards the inn keeper. "Dont underestimate me....boy....I'm not one to go easy...." the boy said as he kept his eyes closed, Jay's own trainer was blind but a master fighter.

Daigo

Gorge nodded and walked over to Natalie and picked her up over his shoulder. "Come on you!" he yelled with a bit of aggression.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-26-2010, 02:44 AM

Natalie pounded on his back. "Let me go!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Put me down..." She tried to wiggle out of Gorges arms, but she could only feel his grip get tighter. "Vince please tell him to put me down" tears begin to form in her eyes, but Vince didn't come to her rescue. He keep on walking down the hall.

The inn Keeper looked down over at the boy. "You don't know this mans power yet. Daigo don't go easy on him." he said, as he walked out of the room.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-26-2010, 02:54 AM

Daigo grinned and nodded, he slammed the sycthe's tip into the ground with the blood on it dripping down onto the floor slowly. "I wasnt planning on to...." he said as he held onto it with only one hand. "How are you going to fight me?....your blind..." Jay said pointing towards his eyes, from out of nowhere without lifting a finger Daigo caused Jay's shoulder to have a large cut and make him bleed terribly. He fell to his knees from just one stroke of nothingness he was already hurt.

Gorge walked back downstairs back to Natalie's room and threw her back onto her bed. He stared at her with his eyes full of evil, and grinned. "Your lucky....Natalie....because....I'm busy today...and Vince wants you to be a bride so I'm sure he doesnt want you hurt....but tomorrow.....I will torture you to death!" he said as he began to laugh manically and walk out of the room slamming the door closed and locking it tight.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-26-2010, 03:02 AM

Natalie looked at Gorge, she then spate at him. "I will not be anyone's bride..." she said as she pulled her legs up to her chest. She missed Jay and wished he was hear. Tears were still flowing from her eyes.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-26-2010, 03:16 AM

Daigo hadnt even pulled out his scythe yet after the several hours they had been fighting and Jay was covered in blood from tons of cuts that werent from any blade. "Give up....Jay....your too weak now....save your strength for tomorrow." he said as he just picked up his scythe and turned around. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" he yelled clentching onto his daggers tightly, causing his own palms to start bleeding. "THIS ISNT OVER YET!" he yelled with true anger and inspiration, he charged up to him to try and stab him with both daggers, finally for once Daigo actually used his scythe to block.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-26-2010, 03:26 AM

Natalie found a book on one of the shelves. She hurried and garbed the book, It was Alice in wonderland. She had remembered it from when she was younger she loved the Mad hatter and all his emotions. She let out a small laugh as she read the book on the bed. It had been a few hours and Vince came in her room. She hurried and hide the book. Vince looked at her. "What did my little Rabbit find?" He said as he walked around the room. "Gorge said that you were not being a good girl Natalie. Do you know what we do with bad girls." He called Gorge in. "We take them down to the cellar." Vince said as he motioned Gorge to take her away.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-26-2010, 03:45 AM

Gorge nodded to Vince's little motion of his hands and walked right up to Natalie. Once again he grabbed onto her and lifed her over his shoulders, he let out a sigh of annoyance as he carried her further downstairs. Once he reached the bottom floor he threw her onto the towards the wall.

Daigo at the time felt the strange pressure of Jay's daggers against his scythe, he actually needed to now try and push back. Once he did, Jay went flying towards the opposite side of the room and almost broke the door open.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-26-2010, 03:55 AM

Natalie got the wind knocked out of her but she jumped up and tried to run for the door. "I want out of here... I'll be good I promise. I'll be good. Please just don't leave me down here..." She said screaming. Nothing but horror shown on her face. "I'll be good." she said. Before she got to the door it was already closed. She started to beat on the door. "I'll be good...." She said as her body feel to the floor.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-26-2010, 04:15 AM

Gorge grinned at her as he looked at Natalie banging on the door. "You know....thats not going to change anything...." he said as he stood there looking at her. "Like I said I'm busy today....so I wont hurt you that bad......you should feel honored." he walked over to her and grabbed her throat and threw it back to the wall.

Daigo was actually tired from having to push Jay back with his scythe. that was different....I should have been able to push his back with no problem. he thought to himself and tried to catch his breath. Jay was completely asleep from all the fighting he went through today.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 02-26-2010, 11:47 PM

Natalie sat in the corner and pulled her knees up to her face. She Watched as Vince came into the room. "My dear. Come to me." He said softly. Vince didn't have his gloves on right now. She ran to him. "Please let me out of here..." She said as she held on to his legs. She had been down there for days, it had been down there for two days to be persis. "I'll be good I promise." She said. Natalie stood up and dusted her clothes off. Vince handed her an apple. "Eat my dear, you've lost so much weight." She ate the apple and looked up at him. He took her by the hand and back upstairs. "Stay in here till I call for you."