.:TheRebornAngel:.
Secret Chatterbox
Send a message via MSN to .:TheRebornAngel:.

Old 04-21-2010, 06:25 PM

Seb grumbled as the door was slammed in his face and he looked at the sky before he raced off to his dayhole. He sighed as he went off to the hole, barely getting there before the sun rose. He was relieved he'd made it but that didn't last long before he was out, unable to stay awake while the sun was up.

VampirePrincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2010, 06:54 PM

Kris went about her day after about an hour of sleep. She grumbled to herself as she went to school. The teachers gave her weird looks but didn't say anything to her. It wasn't their problem if she stayed up all night. When the final bell rang, Kris sighed in relief. When she got home she went upstairs and took a nap til about 7 when she pulled herself out of bed. She went downstairs and got a bowl of cereal and went outside. Her father wasn't sleeping on the couch this night. Instead, he was up in his room, sleeping on his bed for the first time in weeks.
Kris wasn't sure where she was supposed to meet Seb, so she just decided to pace up and down the street til he showed up.

Secret Chatterbox

Old 04-21-2010, 07:24 PM

Seb had been on the roof of her house since nightfall, watching her pace and finally he yawned and jumped down, landing with a soft thud, "Why do you humans do that? Can't you ever sit still?" he asked, walking towards her and stopping at a reasonable distance and stretching. He didn't really care about the answer but just turned and motioned for her, "This way. I'll break his neck and you stake him while he tries to heal. Sound good?" he asked, glancing back at her and smiling. "He killed on my territory and I want him dead...er."

VampirePrincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-22-2010, 01:38 PM

Kris nodded. "Yeah. Sounds good to me." she said, following him down the street. She would have been fine with any plan. Mostly because she would have had no idea what to do if she had to go by herself. "And I was only pacing because I was waiting for you. I didn't know where you were or where we were supposed to meet." she said, defending herself. "I know how to sit still." She crossed her arms, not caring if he even responded to her.

Secret Chatterbox

Old 04-22-2010, 04:59 PM

Seb frowned and glanced back at her, "Why so defensive? It's almost on the verge of being rude." he asked, smelling the air and continuing down the street, "I know you hate my kind but is there any reason why you've got to hate me specifically?" he asked, mot rudely but simply wondering. "It's not like I chose to be a parasite for eternity."

VampirePrincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-23-2010, 12:20 PM

Kris was silent for a few seconds. "I don't hate you specifically. Why'd you get that idea?" she asked, staying a foot away from him, in case he changed is mind and was going to attack. "I just don't like your kind." She was being rude? He was the one who was sounding rude to her. She bit her lip to take away the temptation to just attack him while his back is turned.

Secret Chatterbox

Old 04-25-2010, 05:33 AM

Seb stopped and turned around quite suddenly to frown greatly at her, "Because I hate what I am and those who are like me, I'm helping you kill one of my own kind, an offence punishable by death, I clearly have no plans to hurt you and have never shown malice towards you before, I don't kill my victims or even cause them pain, and I always make sure they get home safe but yet you still want to kill me. Don't bother denying it I can feel it in you movements. I'm sure anyone else would think me alright, if not angelic, for a vampire and would at least refrain from wanting to kill me."

He paused and that seemed to be the end of his reasons as he moved on to ranting about how blithely her kind killed his, "I've been so kind to you for one of my kind and yet you haven't even bothered learning my name. It doesn't occure to you in the least that I might have emotions other than lust and anger, that a vampire can hate what he is. You just see fangs and think, 'oh, kill the bloodsucker.' with out thought to how carefully he might watch how much he's taken and how painful it might be for him to leave a body half full. Am I close?" he said bluntly, listing off the reasons he had, "Os I think that might be sufficient reason, yes?" he asked sharply, his tone getting terse and somewhat angered towards the end.

He frowned at her for a moment more, eyes penetraiting as if he could see her thoughts as clear as if they were his own. After that moment passed he looked at her with something like pity and his jaw went stubborn, "If you really think I should be ended, specifically me, looking at just me and not what others of my kind have done, then Bradison has taken residence in the run down hotel in down town and he sleeps in the basement. I've told you where he is and how and when to kill him as well. Now, kill me if you really feel I deserve it. I won't stop you." He told her, looking absolutely, positively sincere in his words. He didn't mean the last four words though, he most certainly wouldn't let her kill him but he'd be proving a point if she actually tried.

VampirePrincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-26-2010, 02:02 PM

Kris was silent for a few seconds, shocked. She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it when no words came. She bit her lip and inhaled slowly through her nose. "Alright. Fine." she said, crossing her arms tightly across her chest. "I'm not going to kill you. If what you say is true, then I see no reason too. And besides that, you never asked for my name. So why should I ask for yours?" She stared him down for a few seconds before walking past him. "I'm going to go kill this Bradison. You can come if you want. It's up to you."

With that, she left him standing there and headed downtown. She gripped her stake tightly as she crept around the run down hotel. 'Okay.... I can do this....' she thought. 'What room is he in?.... Guess I'll just check every room...' She slowly opened each door and peered inside. When she saw nothing, she went to the next room. One by one til she found the room that looked like someone's been in it recently.

Last edited by VampirePrincess; 04-27-2010 at 01:20 PM..

Secret Chatterbox

Old 05-17-2010, 05:16 AM

Seb followed her to the hotel and quietly followed her around until she got the the apparently recently occupied room before he spoke up, "How many people do you know that would take the time to stop and ask their attacker 'Hey, What's your name?' when their life's in danger?" he asked, coming to stand in front of her, "Why the hell would I be different?" he asked, "I did wonder a few times." he admitted before motioning to the room, "Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave my room be. I told you Bradison was in the basement and that's where you'll find him, not on the fourth floor so shoo-shoo." he said, motioning for her to get out.

VampirePrincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-18-2010, 01:54 PM

Kris was silent for a few seconds before glaring at him. "Whatever..." she said, turning and walking away from him. 'Stupid vampire....' she thought, going downstairs. She went down to the basement and started looking again for the evil vampire. 'I wish he'd just leave me alone...'

Secret Chatterbox

Old 06-21-2010, 06:14 AM

Seb watched Kris go, listening to her heartbeat and thinking about his normal interactions with humans but when he realized she was down in the basement he moved after her in a very normal speed even after he heard Bradison stirring in the basement. HE heard the tell tale stretch of fabric as Bradison tensed to go after the human who'd wandered into his home.

VampirePrincess
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2010, 09:00 PM

Kris gripped her stake tightly, ready to strike at a seconds notice. She was determined to actually kill a vampire tonight. She was kinda excited. If she succeeded, it would be her first kill. 'I hope he doesn't notice me...' she thought, peeking around a corner. She caught sight of Bradison and quickly pressed up against the wall. 'How to do this...' she thought, holding her breath.