Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...
Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via MSN to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Hold the Lemon

Old 04-02-2010, 02:18 AM

She didn't have a chance to answer to that. He threw her violently to the side. Following after her. "You wouldn't have the chance, bitch. Let you go? The only way you're going is in a body bag... I am absolutely sick and tired of you. And I wouldn't want an idea. Your face, your body, you're fucking disgusting. The only living creature dumb enough to get near you unless desperation had a hand in it." He growled, kicking her as hard as he possibly could in the ribs.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 04-04-2010, 12:55 AM

Saraina groaned like a lion that just got shot down. And was about to be taken for it's fur.

" You really do have a bad mouth and a quick temper"
She said slowly with blood tracing down the side of her mouth."So what do you what me to do? huh? Sit back and get beaten most of the time so that you can feel Superior?"

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...
Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via MSN to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Hold the Lemon

Old 04-04-2010, 02:18 AM

Sergei laughed, giving her another kick. "I don't have to feel superior, trash, I am superior. I am faster, stronger, smarter, and wealthy. Four things you will never be." He said, spitting down on her. "Worthless... We'll feed you to the wolves."

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-24-2010, 06:43 PM

Saraina struggled to get up, but somehow she managed to get up . Saraina leaned on the plane wall and asked with blood trailing down,"Are we there yet?"