Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 04-19-2010, 01:26 AM

"I have two actually, but the one I rode right now is a Volusia." he said with a small smile. He was rather happy with his bike, sure it was an older model than the ones out right now, but it looked like new and ran just as good as any others. He always did like older type things anyways. "The other one is more for racing. It's a Ducati." he added. Then wondering if she would want to ride in it, or just walk to his place he looked at her with a curious smile. "Would you like to ride with me on it? I'll teach you how to ride it if you'd like." he said, wondering if she wouldn't mind. The bike was safe enough, and it was easy to teach.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-19-2010, 02:12 AM

She nodded. "I would like to take a ride with you. I wouldn't mind learning to ride either." Her smile brightened a bit at the thought of learning to ride a motorcycle. She finished her fruit. "So you about ready to go?" The waiter came over and took her empty tea cup and bowl. "Would you like anything else?" She shook her head, "No thank you. I'd just like the check."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-19-2010, 02:42 AM

Madox smiled lightly and nodded, "Yeah, just about ready." Finishing his last piece of a strawberry, he looked at the waiter, "I'd like my check as well please." he asked. Looking back at Maiara and smirked. "Then I'll teach you soon. And hope you're not afraid of speed." he said, lowering his shades onto his face. He did always like to go fast, but he'd go slow for her if she was afraid of it

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-19-2010, 03:12 AM

She grinned. "I'm not afraid of anything," she laughed lightly. "No I'm not afraid of speed." The truth was she loved it, the freedom she felt when going fast was exhilarating. She was glad that she had decided to wear legging with her dress otherwise it probably wouldn't be a good idea to go for a ride on a bike. "Those glasses look good on you," she commented just before the waiter came back with their checks. "Thank you."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-19-2010, 03:53 AM

He grinned as well, "Well that's good, cause I'm pretty fast." he said as he nodded at the waiter in thanks, putting the money he owed, plus the tip for the man. "Keep the change. And thank you for the food." he said politely, pocketing his wallet again in his back pocket. He would have offered to pay for her food, but thought it might be a bit much for their first meeting. "You like how they look? I'm glad." he said chuckling a little. "So, to my place right?"

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-19-2010, 04:13 AM

Maiara nodded as she handed the waiter the check book back with the money for her meal plus a tip. "We should get going I think." She didn't mind that he didn't offer to pay her bill. She didn't expect him to since they had just met. For some reason she was feeling anxious to get out of there. Was someone else from her past there? She didn't know. Looking around she didn't recognize any of the faces.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-20-2010, 12:10 AM

Madox nodded, getting off the chair. "Very true. Let's go." he said, offering her his hand to help her up. He had also started to feel slightly uneasy, but he didn't see anyone that looked like they'd do them harm. Glancing around, he just saw people eating and doing their own thing. Maybe they might've gotten a bit paranoid or something. But it was better to be safe than be in danger.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-20-2010, 12:42 AM

Maiara took his hand as she got up. "Then lead the way." Inside she laughed at herself for acting paranoid. They were most likely safe. It was just her imagination because of the dreams. Or maybe somewhere inside of her mind and heart she feared losing Maddox. Especially since he is real and she had just found him. Or maybe it was because this felt like a dream and she didn't want to wake up if it was.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-20-2010, 02:06 AM

He nodded and tugged her hand gently to follow her out of the cafe. He didn't let go of her hand until they reached his bike. Be it to just keep her closer or just because he forgot, it didn't matter too much. The bike was a pure silver color, and looked almost in perfect condition. "I don't have a helmet, but we won't be crashing, so we're good." he said as he came up right next to it, letting go of her hand. He still had to get it through his head that she really was real. The warmth from her hand didn't seem like his imagination at least.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-20-2010, 02:20 AM

She laughed, "I should hope not." She didn't mind him holding her hand the whole way. In fact she was happy he did. Looking at the back she was amazing. A hint of excitement and adventure gleamed in her eyes. She gave his hand a squeeze before he left go of hers. "So do I get on first or do you?" She really had no clue since she'd never rode one before. As she waited for his answer she could hear her mom in her head. You did what? Not only did you just go off with some stranger, but you went to his house alone. On top of that you rode on a motorcycle with him. What were you thinking?! I don't want to hear about you doing this kind of stuff again. Do you understand me? She giggled slightly to herself, just thinking about it.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-21-2010, 03:29 PM

Madox smiled a little and took out the key to the bike, not getting on just yet. "Well, would you want to go in front or behind me?" he asked her. There was enough room for her to sit, and one of them would have to hold the other either way. He also would make sure not to crash or anything, since he didn't want to lose her right when he found her.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-21-2010, 06:33 PM

"I'll let you sit in front of me. I think we'll be safer that way." Maiara laughed lightly. She stood close to him, glancing at the people around them. At least now one she knew was around. Other wise she'd probably end up having to play 20 questions with them or worse get interrogated later. It was annoying how they always wanted to know about guys they seen her with since she hasn't had many boyfriends. She let her mind wander a bit, but didn't let it stray to far.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-21-2010, 09:39 PM

He smiled and swung his leg over the other side of the bike, sitting down on the seat before he scooted up a little to give her plenty of room to sit as well. "Alright, get on and hold on tight." he said, turning on the bike so they could be off soon. Glancing around the street he didn't notice anyone or anything out of the ordinary. He wondered how his family would feel like if they learned of his dreams, and that he was with the very same girl that was in his dreams/memories right now.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-22-2010, 12:52 AM

She nodded before swinging her leg over the bike and sitting behind him. As she wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned close to him she blushed. She had her arms tight around his waist. "Am I holding on too tight?" She was thankful he couldn't see her blushing.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-24-2010, 04:32 AM

Madox chuckled and shook his head. He had usually got that from past girls he'd dated before. This felt a tad different though, it felt nice. "Nah, just fine." he said before he hit the pedal, making the bike roar to life as they zoomed past the cafe in little to no time. The speed he went hopefully made her tighten her grip a bit more, since it usually seemed like they were going to fly off the seat. He loved the wind going around his body, and the fact that this gave him more freedom than a car. "How you holding up?" he asked, raising his voice a little for her to hear him.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-24-2010, 05:19 AM

As they sped along Maiara tighten her grip around his waist. She had been a little frightened at first, but she was getting use to it. “Just fine,” she yelled. She was smiling and having fun. The only thing she didn’t look forward to was having to brush her hair. It was going to be a mess from riding the bike.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-29-2010, 07:37 AM

He just chuckled and nodded, turning back to the road. He sort of liked her grip on him. She was warm. After a while, he slowed down when they reached a semi-secluded neighborhood. The roads had wide spaces with many trees and shrubbery and looked peaceful. He stopped in front of a medium sized looking one floor house. It was painted a dark blue color, and had a wrought iron fence around it, which he unlocked when they came near enough, so he could park the bike in front. Placing his feet down on the ground, he looked over his shoulder over at Maiara and smirked. "Welcome to my home."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-29-2010, 10:27 PM

She wondered what the smirk was for, but then again she probably already knew. They had just met and now she was at his house. Not the smartest of things to do, but then again they did know each other. Just in a different lifetime. She had to force herself to let go of him and get off the bike. She was afraid that this was still all a dream and he’d disappear if she let go. Her cheeks where flush because she was embarrassed about how she was feeling. Trying to hide the fact that she was blushing she turned around quickly. Looking at the house and yard it seemed nice enough. “It looks nice. I like that shade of blue.”

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-30-2010, 05:09 AM

He almost chuckled as he felt her reluctance at letting go of him. Although he did feel slightly cold from the sudden absence of her body heat. He did smile a little when she complimented the color of the house. "Thank you." he said, getting off the bike and nodded his head to the door, indicating for her to follow him. He thought he'd seen her face a little red, but that might just have been him, so he decided not to say anything. "It's a pretty private house, so it's safe to talk inside of whatever we want." he admitted, since he was sometimes slightly paranoid about being watched. Something he got from his dreams and memories.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-02-2010, 02:58 AM

"That's good to know." She smiled as she followed him. All the while a little voice in the back of her head nagging her that if her parents knew what she was doing right now that they'd kill her. She ignored the voice because this was something she needed to do and she didn't feel that she was in danger. Moving a little closer to him she hesitantly took his hand in hers. She liked the feeling she got from them touching and she enjoyed his warmth. The way she felt made her wonder what his feelings were. Her expression changed to a slight frown as she continued to think. He must think that I'm too trusting because I agreed to come here with him. He probably things I'm stupid and naive.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 05-03-2010, 09:03 PM

As they walked, he felt his hand being grabbed, glancing down he noted that it was her gripping his hand. He smiled softly and returned the grip lightly, liking the contact between them. Though he was a little surprised that she was so comfortable with him so soon. Maybe it was because they sort of knew each other in past lives. Walking up to the door, he pressed his other hand on the scanner. Instead of a key, he'd had it upgraded so that only he could open the door. It still had a door knob though. "I have a question. You like dogs?" he asked lightly before opening it. If she didn't, he'd have to ask her to stay out here for the moment while he took care of the dog. Or just lock the door and keep the animal outside. Either could work.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-05-2010, 04:57 AM

It was surprising how comfortable she felt with him. Though she somewhat felt like she has found a piece of herself that was missing. One that she really didn’t know was missing until now. She laughed slightly. “Yes I like dogs and cats also…well really almost any animal.” Upon his question she wondered what he’d think if he knew that she owned two dogs and two cats. Most of her friends thought she was insane for having so many animals in her house with her. In her opinion it was nice because she was never really alone. In some ways her pets are her best friends.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 05-05-2010, 09:22 PM

He smiled softly and nodded, opening the door now. "Ly, Gabe! I'm back!" he called out, unsure if they were still asleep, or even noticed that he was gone yet. The answer came quick though, as there came a couple of yips and barks and the sound of nails on the tile. Soon enough, there came from the hallway two Shiba Inu puppies. One of them was a black and white color, and the other was a pure white. As they came forward and got close enough, they both skidded to a stop right in front of Madox. The white one, seeing that there was a new person started to investigate Maiara, it's tail wagging still. The black and white one meanwhile was pawing at his pant leg, wanting to be picked up He smiled and looked at Maiara. "Lyra is the white one, Gabe is the black and white." he said and leaned down slightly to scoop up Gabe.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-05-2010, 11:39 PM

"They're really cute." She stood still while Lyra sniffed her boots. After Lyra was finished with her inspection Maiara pet her. "My dogs are going to give me the vacuum treatment when I get home." She laughed lightly because she was positive that Luca and Alexa would be somewhat jealous. Her cat probably wouldn't be happy about it. Looking at Maddox she smiled. "So how old are they?"

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 05-06-2010, 06:12 AM

"Thank you, and they're both around three months." he said with a small smile as Lyra nuzzled her hand. Gabe was wriggling around in his arm, trying to lick anywhere that was in his reach. "They're at the, 'handful yet adorable' stage. And you have dogs too?" he asked, wondering if maybe they could have a sort of walk with the dogs one of these days. It'd serve as a good distraction, and excuse to spend some more time together.