blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-25-2010, 04:57 AM

Man Hunt - Search for the Perfect Husband
This is a spin off rp from I Don't Love You and is between Ameika and blueblackrose.

Our story begins when the Amaya sister’s father made a business deal with the Kurai brother’s father. The two fathers made arrangements for each of their children to marry one from the other family. This didn’t set well with the children. Evangeline (Eve) and Maiara (Mai) are twin sisters. After meeting their future husbands Mai came up with a plan. She proposed that Eve and her run away and go find their own husbands. They were already in trouble with their abusive father so they had nothing to lose. The two of them plotted then they disappeared into the night. Let the man hunt begin.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-25-2010, 05:00 AM

Name: Evangeline Rose Amaya (or just Eve)
Username: Ameika
Personality: her personality changes a lot, some say she is bi-polar, it takes a very patient man to figure her out, and she does not plan to marry who is picked out for her
Dislikes: strawberries, marrying someone she doesn't know or love, mean and rude people
Family name: Amaya
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
Username: blueblackrose
Name: Maiara Lunette Amaya
Personality: Quiet, reserved and somewhat of a loner. Don’t let that fool you. She’s stubborn and ready to fight when the time comes. Some times she can be hyper and scare people.
Likes: Writing, reading, drawing, playing clarinet, singing and animals.
Dislikes: Rude, annoying and judgemental people. Loud noises and being alone.
Family name: Amaya
Picture:

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-25-2010, 05:08 AM

They had traveled most of the night and had just reached town around down. If this had been the first time they had run away they probably would have gotten lost in the woods. Mai stretched as she looked around. "Looks like we made good time Eve. It's still quite earlier so I doubt we'll find breakfast right yet." She yawned slightly. Really she wanted to go to sleep, but that would have to wait. Soon their family would be discovering that they are missing. "What shall we do first?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-25-2010, 05:30 AM

"We should go to a inn and rest and eat. We can't stay to long or use our real names or else we will get caught faster." Eve said to her sister as she yawned, they had travelled all night through the woods and never took a break. She was still bruised and battered from thier father and the man that she was supposed to marry but she didn't let that slow her down. The town as a quiet little place, with a inn, tavern, houses and other buisnesses, it wasn't a place that you would look for someone of thier standard at. She witch her bag to her other shoulder as she grabbed her sisters hand and made her way towards the inn that was closest to them.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-26-2010, 01:08 AM

Mai nodded. “Sounds good to me. I’ll use the name Asha Himura. It might be better if we use different last names and separate rooms. Just make sure the rooms are side by side.” She yawned slightly. “How are you holding up? I’m sorry that you had to travel so much right after getting into a fight.” Looking over at her sister her concern shown on her face. It had been a terrible scene and she had seen most of what took place. The only regret was that they had to let the man live. In her opinion they should have castrated him or killed him. She smirked slightly remembering what she had told him before he passed out.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-27-2010, 04:13 AM

"I will use Lyna Lunair. I am holdding up pretty good. I just need to rest is all." Eve said as she stiffled a yawn, she was dead tired and was hurtting all over. She gave her sister a tired smile, she knew what was running through her head at the moment. It was just one of those things of being twins that they had. She wouldn't mind if they had killed him and thier father, but there were somethings that they just couldn't do. She switched her bag to her toher shoulder and made her way slowly towards the inn. "Did you bring enough money?" she asked her sister absently, she had to destract thier father as Mai stole some money from him, he wouldn't miss it, only because he had alot of it stashed away.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-27-2010, 04:20 AM

Yes, I think we will have enough to last until we can find jobs.” Mai had managed to grab a few thousand from one of their father’s stashes. She watched her sister and knew she’d have to make sure she made a trip to the drug store to pick up a few things later. As they entered the inn it didn’t seem like their was anyone around. She went over and rung the bell on the counter. “This place should due for now.”

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-27-2010, 05:09 AM

"Good....hopefully it won't take long for that to happen." Eve said to her sister as she sat down in a near by chair, she looked around her absently. A short, fat, bald man walked out from a door behind the counter. He looked the girls over, he pulled a book out and set it before Mai, sticking a pen on it. Eve stood up and walked over towards the counter and looked down at the man. Eve just looked at the man, she was to tired and hurting to much to bother getting out of her seat.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-27-2010, 01:54 PM

Mai looked at the man before signing the book with the name she was going to be use. "I'd like a single room," she told the man as she wrote. After signing she moved out of the way and handed the pen to her sister. The man watched the two of them closely trying to decide if they were related or if they were just traveling companions. As she waited she looked around rather bored. The place was nice enough considering it was one of the cheaper inns in town. Hopefully the rooms are clean and we have rooms with a connected bath.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-28-2010, 01:35 AM

Eve stood up and signed the name that she was using, she glanced at her twin for a moment before she smiled back at the man in front of her. "I would like a single bedroom as well." she said softly to the man, using her charm as best as she could will in pain. She knew that he was propable disgusted with her, dressed as a gypsy and walking like one, she even looked like one with her dark skin. He just set to keys down on the counter, holding his hand out for the money, he pointted at a sign that said how much it would cost. Eve pulled out a couple of bills, putting them in his hands before she picked up a key, she noticed that there was only one number difrence in the keys. She was thankful that they could be at least next to each other room wise. She smiled and turnned away from him, glanceing at Mai again, she bent down and picked her bag up, then made her way slowly to the room that she was staying in. They had to be careful, they were run aways, so they had to pretend like they didn't know each other, she wished that they could at least be like traveling sisters but if they did that then they would be found out faster.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-28-2010, 02:16 AM

Mai got out some money and paid the man before taking the other key. She waited until her sister was out of sight before talking to the man again. "Do you know where one might find a job around this town?" Her voice was soft and polite. The man scratched his bald head as he thought. "Well you might try at one of the restaurants. They're usually hiring. If not then look in the paper, their might be something in there." After answering her question the man turned and wandered back in to the room he had come out of. He was grumbling slightly because they had woken him up so earlier. Grinning she picked up her bag and headed up stairs to meet her sister.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-28-2010, 04:19 AM

Eve had stopped out side her room’s door, waiting patiently for her sister to come up the stairs, she stayed where she was at while her sister came up and towards the door next to hers. “At least we got rooms next to each other.” She said as she stuck the key into the lock and unlocked her door, when she pushed it open she saw that it was semi-decent but they wouldn’t be able to stay there very long. She sighed heavily and tossed her bag onto the bed before she shut the door and turned completely towards Mai.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-29-2010, 03:16 AM

"Yes that is a good thing." Mai smiled at her sister, holding back a yawn. "Baldy down stairs said that the local restaurants are usually hiring help so that would be a good place to start looking for a job." She could tell her sister was tire and in pain so she hugged her carefully. "Get some rest. This trip has been rougher on you then me." She had already made up her mind. She wasn't going to rest for long before going out to get some things they needed and seeing about a job.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-29-2010, 03:48 AM

"I have been through worse, but i am glad that we were able to stay together. I just hope our sisters will be fine with out us.....with out me around." Eve said as she yawned also, hugging her sister back as best as she could. "Night, Asha." Eve said as she gave her sister a sleepy smile and moved into her room, she closed the door behind her, pushing her bag under her pillow, once she had laid down on the bed she fell asleep.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-29-2010, 09:43 PM

“Our sisters will be fine. Soon they won’t be in our home and I’m sure that father and Donald will be very busy searching for us. Goodnight Lyna.” Mai said before her sister closed the door to her room. Going over she unlocked her room door and went inside. She tossed her bag on the floor beside the bed. Remember she still had one of her daggers on her she removed it and placed it under her pillow. Laying back she yawned and quickly fell asleep.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-29-2010, 10:19 PM

((Time skip lol))

Eve groan a little as she rolled over on to her side, she sat up and looked around her reantted room, it was simple and had a mirror on one wall. She tugged her shirt off, moving towards the mirror, she looked at her self, at all the wounds she had gotten durring the night from Donald. She thought about what her sister said to her before she had shut the door to sleep, she was covered in bruises, she had been bleeding in a few places. She changed her clothes to something more simple, brushing her hair out until it looked decent. She grabbed the key to her room, locking the door behind her as she left, she knocked on her sisters door to see if she was still inside.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-29-2010, 10:54 PM

Mai had gotten up before her sister. She changed into some fresh clothes and went out. While in town she got some bandages and ointment to prevent infection. She had decided to what to go to one of the restaurants to see about a job. When she got back she seen Eve at her door. “Hello Lyna. I have some stuff for you. If you need it.” She handed her the basket that she was carrying the stuff in. “How are you feeling?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-29-2010, 11:25 PM

When Eve heard her sisters voice she couldn't help but turn and smile at her, she took the basket that her sister offered her."Thank you, Asha. I feel very sore, and like i need to see a doctor but i will need you to help me with my back." She said as she grabbed her sisters arm, unlocking her door and drag her into the room. She pulled her shirt off to show the bruises that covered her stomach and all the gashes on her back that were slowly bleeding that she had gotten from thier father. The bruises on her face made it hard for her to really smile but she tried very hard to.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-30-2010, 12:29 AM

Mai let her sister pull her into her room. “You’re welcome.” She smiled at Eve. The sight of the bruises and cuts disgusted her. They made her wish someone would do the same to Donald and their father. “You take a seat and I’ll get a cloth and some water.” She grabbed the pitcher from the water basin on her way to the bathroom. As she filled it and found a wash cloth she calmed herself. Coming back out she sat the pitcher on the floor then got the basin. She filled the basin part way and sat the wash cloth in it. “I’ll be gentle. I hate that this had to happen to you. It’s not right.” She was about to say more, but figured it’d be best not to.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-30-2010, 01:17 AM

Eve smiled and sat down on the bed, she waited patiently as her sister went to go and get some water. “You don‘t have to be gentle. I have been through a whole lot worse then this.” she said to her sister as she smiled down at the pillow in front of her. She reached a hand up and pulled her hair over her shoulder, she looked back over her shoulder at her sister. “At least we aren‘t there anymore, so now things will be much better.” She said to her, she bite her lip, it was something that she always did when she was hurting or in pain or just unsure.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-30-2010, 03:10 AM

Mai shook her head. "It doesn't change the fact that I'm going to be gentle. I think you're in enough pain already." She sat on the bed behind her sister and started to softly dab the wet washcloth over the cuts. Every so often she'd dunk and wring out the washcloth in the basin. Once the cuts were clean she went to get a towel to dry off Eve's back. "I have to agree that things will be better." As she put on the medication and started wrapping she couldn't help, but to wonder if they'll get caught and what would happen to her sister. She didn't want any more harm to come to Eve. Eve had already been through enough. "Let me know if I'm wrapping this too tight."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-30-2010, 04:08 AM

((my brain went to sleep))

"It is fine. I should be able to look for a job with you. Maybe even find some suitable husbands while we are at it." Eve said with a grin on her face, she had winced some as her back was clean, she then stiffened when she was being wrapped up. "Thank you, Mai. I love you, you know that." she said to her, she tested the bandages around her, she was feeling better some.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-30-2010, 04:15 AM

"Of course I know you do." Mai grinned. "Finding suitable husbands sounds like a wonderful idea." She moved off the bed and cleaned things up before putting away the left over bandages and medicine. "Where should we start looking for work at?" No matter where they found a job they would have to be careful.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-30-2010, 06:48 AM

"Well, we have to get used to calling each other by our fake names. As to where we look for jobs.....i guess every where that we can." she said to her as she pulled her shirt back on, she stood up and streatched, once she was done she hugged her sister tight before she walked out the room with her, locking the door behind them. She placed a hand on the bruises that was on her face, it still hurt and she knew that she looked horrible but it couldn't help some times.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-02-2010, 03:10 AM

"Alright then lets get going Lyna. You don't look the greatest, but some makeup may help that. If you want to try covering it up that is. Anyway it'll be best if we do things separately. That way people won't think we're traveling together or something." Mai didn't really want to leave her sister's side. If their father and Donald wasn't already in town looking for them then they soon would be. There had to be a way to help throw them off their trail other then making sure not to be seen together too much. "What do you think about me maybe dying my hair or getting it cut?"