blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-10-2010, 04:12 AM

Mai ate her last onion ring as the man approached their table. She listened to what the man had to say. He was more handsome up close she thought. She watched her sister slightly. Smiling sweetly she gave him her answer. "That's very kind of you and your friend sir. I am Asha Himura and this is my friend." She decided to let Eve introduce herself to the man. "I would be interested in a tour of the town since I haven't really had a chance to go exploring."

Kazuki laughed with Hotaru and shook his head. As his friend went over to introduce himself to the girls he sipped on his drink. For now he'd just listen and depending on the girls response then he'd over as well. Once he heard that one of the accepted the offer he decided to join Hotaru. So he got up and walked over. "Hello ladies. I'm Hotaru's friend Kazuki Ito."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-10-2010, 11:55 PM

Hotaru looked at Mai and smiled, she got his attention more then her friend did, he ran another hand through his hair as he watched her every movement secretly. “Asha….what a lovely name.” he said to her as he flirtted a little bit with her, his attention was then drawn to Ito as he watched the man walk over and introduce himself to the girls, Eve didn’t catch his attention since she didn’t say a word to him. He could guess that Ito was rolling his eyes at him, all because he wasn't wasting anything in woeing the girl that he had an interest in. HE could hear all the girls behind him gasp sligthly and talk about how he was hitting on the new girl and wasn't paying them any attention, this caused his eyes to go dead and a frown came onto his face.

“Hello, my name is E….Lyna Lunair. It is very nice to met the both of you. I believe I will take you up on the offer of viewing the town.” She said as politely as she could, she had almost give them her real name, she knew her sister was giving her a look that said to be more careful then she was already, she placed a gentle hand on her side. She looked Kazuki over carefully, he was taller then her, bright blue eyes, his blonde hair brought out his eye color even more, she smiled and waved at him shyly.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-13-2010, 01:52 PM

“Thank you.“ Mai watched Hotaru and flirted with him a little. When Kazuki came over she waved slightly to him, not really paying attention. She gave her sister a slight glare when she almost said her real name. When she heard the girls near them gasp and start whispering she wondered why, but figured it was because they were knew in town. Her happy expression changed slightly when Hotaru frowned. “Is something wrong?” She asked politely. She hoped nothing was because she was looking forward to getting a tour of the town and getting to know more about him.

Kazuki smiled at Eve and waved back. “Lyna, that’s an unusual name.” He looked the two girls over. Asha looked like a kind and sweet girl, but he could tell there was more to her then what was on the outside. Her hair was beautiful and her eyes were an unusual color. In his opinion she was perfect for his friend Hotaru. Lyna however was the one that got his attention her dark complexion and green eyes gave her an exotic look. He had to hand it to Hotaru these two were different.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-14-2010, 05:10 AM

“My parents liked naming their children unique names. The say it makes us even more unique then we already are.” Eve said to Kazuki as she smiled at him, she had finished eating but she didn’t want to go until her sister was ready. She smiled even more when she thought about the fact that her sister ate onion rings and so her breath would smell a little funny, this made her chuckle some. She looked at her sister and gave her a sheepish smile before she turned her full attention back on Kazuki.

“Nothing for you to worry about. It is just something petty and insignificant. If you two are done eating I would gladly pay the bill and we can go and tour the town.” He said to Asha as he smiled again, it didn’t reach his eyes like the one before it did, he glanced at Ito for a moment, this time when he smiled a bit more it reached his dark blue eyes, it had seemed like Ito had found someone at last. He chuckled a little bit before he pulled his wallet out and set some money on the table, he then held his hand out to Asha as he waited for her to stand and grab his hand.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-15-2010, 03:38 AM

Mai shook her head slightly at her sister’s smiled. She knew exactly what she was thinking and she fought the urge to stick her tongue out at her sister. At least she had a mint or two in her purse. “I see. You don’t have to pay our bill. We just met, my friend and I couldn’t possibly allow you to pay for our meal. Right E..Lyna.” She barely caught herself before she called her sister by her real name. When Hotaru put the money on the table she knew there was no point in arguing. “Well then, I’m ready if Lyna is.” She smiled at him, but still knew something wasn’t right. She took his hand when he offered it to her.

“Interesting. We’ll then I hope they are correct in their philosophy.” Kazuki gave Eve a smile as he offered her his hand. “It seems that we are all ready. So shall we get going?” Hearing Hotaru’s chuckle he rolled his eyes slightly. Leave it to his friend to think it’s funny that he’s actually interested in a woman.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-15-2010, 05:15 AM

“Well it has been so far.” Eve said to him as she smiled and took his hand as she stood up, she reached back in and picked up the bags of her clothes that she had bought earlier. “Yes, I am ready, Asha.” Eve said to her sister as she looked at her, it was a little glare but not much, it seemed as if things had gotten better for them even though it was a little hard to remember to call each other by their fake names. She smiled and looked at her sister before she followed them out of the restaurant.

Hoatru’s smile actually reached his eyes when he heard what Maiara said about him paying for the food but of course he paid for it anyways after all he did have the money to spend unlike most people. It seemed as if she was different, her friend Lyna said nothing about him paying so that made him either guess that she was a gold digger or her attention was completely focused on Ito. “Let us go, and show these lovely ladies the town, Ito.” he said to his friend as he kept his eyes on Maiara, he ignored the other girls that were in there for the fact he knew what they were talking about and most likely thing. He didn’t even look at them as he walked out of the restaurant with Maiara on his arm.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-20-2010, 09:59 PM

Mai gave her sister a quick smile before Hotaru stared leading her out of the restaurant. She didn’t mind that she had to carry her own bags since she only had two. Keeping her attention on Hotaru she ignored what the people in the restaurant were saying as they left. She thought that maybe they should have the men take them to the inn so they could drop off their bags before going on a tour. She didn’t really care to tell the truth because she just wanted to get to know this man.

Kazuki offered Eve his arm. “Shall we go before those two love birds leave without us.” His mood had lightened. He hoped that Hotaru had heard his joke. “So are there any places that you’d be more interested in seeing then others?”

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-21-2010, 04:16 AM

((if you have a problem with my posts please let me know so that i may edit them))

Eve smiled at the man as she put an arm through his, she laughed a little at what he had said about his friend and her sister, and she didn’t know what her sister thought about that. “Well….I love horses.” she said to him as she followed him out of the restaurant, she loved horses, they were her friends and she had a lot of them back at home but now with her gone her father was probable going to sell them off for some more money. “Do you think we could stop at our inn and drop our bags off?” she asked the man that was next to her, she didn’t feel like carrying them around the town.

Hotaru looked back over his shoulder at Ito and stuck his tongue out at the man, all because of the joke that he had said about him and Asha. He then turned his attention back towards the girl and smiled at her, he rand a hand through his hair absently as he tried to think of some place to go. “Where would you like to go?”he asked her as he looked around and waited for his friend and Asha’s friend to join them so they could all go to the same place or decided to met up some where.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-21-2010, 04:47 AM

((Will due, but I doubt I'll have a problem with them. I forgot to mention before about the reason I hadn't posted before now is that I'm sick, but I'm finally feeling better and getting caught up on things.))

“How about we go to the inn so that Lyna and I can drop off our bags.” If Mai knew Ito better she would have given him a glare or light smack for his joke. As they waited for Eve and Ito to catch up she thought about where else she’d like to go. She wasn’t sure what all they had in this town. “Does this town have a theater or maybe a music shop?”

“Horses huh?” Kazuki thought about it. There was a small race track on the outskirts of town, but not really a place to take a lady. Maybe they could manage to swing by one of their own stables. He chuckled at his friend for sticking his tongue out at him. Looking at Eve he smiled. “I’m sure we can find some horses to watch while on the tour. Also it shouldn't be a problem going by the inn you're staying at so that you and your friend may drop off your bags.”

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-21-2010, 05:28 AM

((Oh you being sick is understandable you told me in another rp anyways lol well the reason i ask is because apearently i have been copying other people's posts and i didn't know about it until today when one of the people finally told me about it and i don't mean to do it.....))

“I don‘t have a problem with it. If you two want to change also I don‘t see why you don‘t do that too. The town has both a theater and a music shop.” he said to her as he started to walk towards the nearest inn thinking it was probable the one that they were staying at, if it wasn’t he was trusting her to point out which one it was to him. “So I take it you like the arts.” He said to her with a smile on his face, it barely reached his eyes, he was liking her a little more as he listened to her talk, she didn’t seem like the other girls but there was always a chance that things like that would change after a while, he decided not to put to much thought into it at the moment.

“Thank you…but yes back where I used to live my father bought me a horse once in a while as a gift. I grew quiet fond of them, spent all my time with them if I could but then we had to get rid of them.” she said to him as she thought about every day she spent with them, it was normally where Mai found her, when they were little and before their mother died she was allowed to sleep in the loft of the stables but after that if she wasn’t inside on time she got beat. She looked at her sister and smile before she turned it back towards Kazuki, he was being quiet nice to her which she took as a breathe of fresh air after what Donald and her father had done to her.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-21-2010, 05:54 AM

((Ok, hard to remember where I actually posted that.
Oh I see.))

“Thank you and yes I do like the arts. Back home I would sometimes entertain our guests with singing or music. I guess after my mother died, I just kind of took it upon myself to fill her role as a hostess when my father had guests over.” Mai’s tone sounded slightly sad as she spoke about her mother. She wasn’t the only one of the sisters who took on their mother’s role of hostess and providing entertainment. Their father left them with no choice, but to do so. If they didn’t he’d beat them. As they headed towards inn that she and her sister where staying at she picked up her pace slightly to more evenly match his. “Do you like the arts?”

“You must love animal or just really love horses. I’ve raised a few horses myself. They are wonderful creatures. Maybe you’ll be able to have horses of your own again one day.” Kazuki found it refreshing to be with a girl who didn’t wonder if he was murderer. “So what other things are you interested in?”

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-21-2010, 06:11 AM

“I occasionally go to the theater if what they have something showing that catches my interest, as for music I have plenty of instruments at home that I tired to learn, sadly it isn‘t something I am good at. So you can say yes, I like the arts but only when I am not the one trying to do it.” Hotaru said to her as he stayed away from the subject of her mother and her home, she sounded sad as she talked about it so he wasn’t going to bring that part up just yet. He laughed at him self, his mother was the one that tried to get him to play an instrument, any instrument but sadly he wasn’t to good at it, he couldn’t even sing, so if he found some one that could then he would be glad that his instruments weren’t going to sit there and gather dust. “What else do you like?” he asked her as they were coming closer to the inn, he wondered for a brief moment if he should slow his pace down she that he could have more time with her, he then decided against it when he remembered that he was going to show her the town.

“I really love horses and animals, and they are wonderful creatures and I hope I can have some of my own again.” Eve said to him as her thoughts went back to what her father was going to do to her horses since she wasn’t there to take care of them, she just hoped they went to good homes instead of the glue factory as he had threatened so many times to her. “Well I can sing but I can‘t play an instrument like Asha can, and I like anything that deals with the out doors. I love to draw also, and travel.” she said to him as she told him about a few things that she could do and liked, but if her brought up strawberries they were going to have an argument, she hated strawberries and she couldn’t see how people could eat them. She thought about some random things as she looked around the town some as they contined to move towards the inn.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-26-2010, 04:43 AM

“I like animals. We had horses and I once had a pet deer. It had gotten hurt by a hunter and found it’s way onto our land. So I took care of it until it was better and could be released by into the woods.” Mai thought for a moment before continuing. “I like to cook. I also do some drawing, but I‘m not as good at drawing as Lyna. I’ve always enjoyed going on adventures.” She laughed slightly. It seemed silly to tell him that last thing even though it was true. Since they were in front of the inn she decided to wait until after she had come back from putting away her stuff before asking him a question.

“It’s nice that you can sing. That is something I’ve never been good at. I don’t really have any talents other then playing the flute.” And fighting Kazuki thought. He had no choice, but to learn to fight. Other had never liked him much. “Animals are nice. When I was little I tried to get my parents to let me keep a lynx cub that I had found in the forest. They almost had a heart attack when they seen it.” In his mind he chuckled remembering the look on his parents face. When they got to the doors of the inn he held one open for Eve. “Ladies first.” He bowed to her.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-26-2010, 09:19 AM

Eve smiled as she listened to the words he said, she smiled even more when he opened the door, bowing to her and saying she should go in first. “Thank you, I always wanted to learn how to play the flute but sadly I am not to good at it. I think a lynx cub would be cute to have as a pet. I tried to keep a fox once…..but my father killed it and had my sister cook it for dinner…..” she said sadly to him, she walked into the inn, she stopped in her tacks and turned back towards the man, a smile on her face. “I will be right back.” She said to him, giggling a little bit as she made her way up the stairs, she had to make sure her bandages, make-up, and other things dealing with the wounds she got, were taken care of again, she looked at Mai and smiled, it seemed as if she was having a good time. She reached her room, unlocking the door, she set her bags on her bed, closing the door as she pulled her shirt off and looked at her self in the mirror.

Hotaru held the other door open for Mai, he had listened to her words intently, taking it all in, he looked over at Ito, giving the man a smile, he didn’t plan to go inside. He wanted to talk with Ito for a few minutes alone, he then looked back at Mai, a smile was on his face as he looked her over, so far he was not hating what he had so far. “Well, I used to have strays that would show up at my home, I would feed them, some times they would leave other times they would stay, if you want I could take you to my home and let you see the animals. I am not a great cook but I know enough to get by. I prefer to look at things in person instead of in a picture. You get a better feel for what it is instead, you get to experience things better that way. As for the adventures….well we will just have to find out about that sometime.” He said to her before she walked into the inn, he smiled as he walked in after her, he stood out of the door way as he watched her carefully.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-27-2010, 12:11 AM

“That would be lovely. I'm sure that maybe one day you'll find out if you like adventures or not.” Mai said as she entered the inn. After entering she turned to him giving him a soft smile. “I’ll be back shortly.” She curtsied slightly before heading up the stairs. First she would drop her bags off in her room then she’d check to see if Eve needed her help. Eve had already went in her by the time she got to hers. She unlocked the door and went to the bed. She sad the bags down on it. Before leaving her room she look a glance in the mirror.

Kazuki gave Eve a nod. He looked over at his friend and returned his smile. Once the girls were out of sight he went over to Hotaru. “Something on your mind?” It wasn’t hard for him to tell that his friend wanted to speak with him about something.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-27-2010, 06:14 AM

Hotaru looked at Ito after Mai had disappeared up the stairs, he then sat down in a chair that was near by, ignoring the bald man that was watching them closely. “So what are your thoughts so far?” he asked his best friend, he couldn’t help but grin, after all they both have been looking for someone and talking with Mai just seemed to make things better and better. It was almost like they were meant for each other and that his life was better now that she was in it.

Eve stood there, looking at her self in the mirror, she looked horrible, but better since Mai helped her with doctoring them up.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-30-2010, 03:26 AM

Kazuki gave his friend a grin. “Hmm..I think that Asha is just really after your money.“ He managed to keep a straight face. Teasing his friend was going to be fun. In his opinion both of the young ladies seemed to be very nice, maybe a little too nice, but there could be many reasons for that. On the plus side though they were getting along and the girls were pretty.

Mai locked her room door then went over to her sister’s room. She knocked lightly. “Eve may I come in?” She spoke softly, but loud enough for Eve to hear her.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-30-2010, 04:39 AM

“Yes, you may.” Eve said loud enough for her sister to hear her, she was just standing there in front of the mirror, looking at how bad she looked. She wiped the make-up off of her face, looking at the horrible bruise that lay beneath it, he had to take slow and steady breathes so that she would not break down crying at all the pain that she had kept with in her. She ran a hand through her hair, she didn’t know what she was going to do or if the man that she was hanging out with was a good man, or was someone that was going to beat her once they knew each other good enough.

“If that is the case then I wouldn‘t mind trading with you.” Hotaru said to the man in a serious tone of voice, all emotion was gone from his eyes, he knew Ito was picking on him but there was just some things that he just did not joke about no matter who it was with. “Asha is very lovely. Lyna though…..she is rather on the plain side but is lovely in her own way I guess.” He said to the man, seeing what his reaction was going to be, he basically just trashed the girl that his friend was after, but then again he had done the same thing about the girl he was trying to be with.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-31-2010, 04:27 AM

Mai quietly entered Eve’s room. “How are you holding up?” She wondered if them going on a tour of town was a good idea. Really she wanted to go, but her sister’s health came first. She walked over to her sister’s side. “We don’t have to go, we can always say that one of us is sick and reschedule to go on a tour.” It was unlikely that they’d be able to reschedule, but they could try. Besides if this men had an interest in them at all they would hopefully offer to take them at a later time.

Kazuki frowned and grunted slightly at his friend. “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” After a moment he decided to apologize. It was rude of him to tease Hotaru like that. “I’m sorry Hotaru. I don’t think that Asha is a gold digger like all the other girl in this blasted town. The girls seem rather nice. Maybe a little too nice, but that’s probably just me. I think Asha is a good match for you.” He hoped that his friend would take his apology.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-31-2010, 05:08 AM

“Very true….maybe they are hiding something or they are waiting for the right time to reveal their true nature.” Hotaru said to Ito as accepted his apology in his own way, he knew he shouldn’t have been mad or upset with what his friend said, knowing that it might be true about that women, he had to remember that people don’t always show their true colors right away. “No need to apologize, Ito….I know that you were just reminding me that there is still a possibility that there are just like the others in the village. I am sorry for snapping at you and I believe that Lyna is beautiful in her own way as is Asha. Lyna seems to be right up your alley.” he said to his friend as he smile at him, laughing a little as he switched what arm he was leaning on, that was the thing about him and Ito, they always knew when each other were joking or serious.

“I feel horrible….but I will live. No, I rather go out and do something then to sit here and get all stiff.” Eve said to her sister as she turned around and smiled at her, she did feel bad about how she looked but she never knew when they were going to run into each other again or if they are even willing to wait for them. She pulled at the bandage that had come lose, trying to tighten it some more so that she wouldn’t be hurting to much when they were out and about. Once she believed she had it tight enough she turned around and smiled at her sister, tugging her shirt back on before she walked over to her and hugged her lightly. “Thank you, we should get to them before they start to think we ditched them.” she said to her her sister as she chuckled, letting her go and moving out of her room.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-31-2010, 04:47 PM

“Though I guess right now it’s not like they are the only ones that are hiding something. I don‘t know about you, but I like to at least wait until the second date or even a later one before telling my date that most of the town thinks I‘m a murder.” Kazuki sat down in the chair beside his friend, laughing lightly. He watched the staircase. “What should be take them to see first?” The smile had returned to his face. Things always seemed to be this way between the two of them. Sometimes the way they talked and acted it seemed like they were brothers instead of just friends.

“Alright and you’re right. They might not want to wait too long for us.” Mai followed her sister out of her room. She paused for a moment, “I’ll meet you downstairs.” Descending the stairs she smiled when she seen the men sitting in the lobby waiting for them. She ignored the look that the bald man behind the counter was giving her. He must either be a grumpy person or he’s just nosy busy body. We’ll have to watch ourselves around him. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs she walked slowly towards the men. "Sorry for the wait. Lyna should be down shortly."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-31-2010, 05:56 PM

“Very true, we are both hiding something. Hmm….well I say that we go and take them to see the theatre or maybe some animals.” Hotaru said to his friend, after all it was his idea to take the girls out on a tour of the town, he hoped that they can get to know them better and find out why they were being to nice to them. Okay, so what Ito had said made him wonder what they had to hide, it might have even made him a little paranoid also, he was deep in thought when Mai showed up, apologizing for the wait and letting them know Lyna would be down shortly. He stood up and turned towards her, a smile on his face that didn’t quit reach his eyes, he looked her over, noticing that she did not change like most of the girls would have. “No need to apologize, Asha. After all waiting for beautiful ladies such as your self and your friend is a prevlage.” he said to her as he took her hand, kissing the back of it lightly, it was just to see what her reaction was going to be after all, most girls just hide behind the fan they carried and giggled when he did that.

“Yes, I will be down shortly. Thank you, Asha.” Eve said to her sister as she watched her go down the stairs, she turned around and went back into her room, looking at her self in the mirror, and took her time applying the make-up back to the bruise on her face. She sighed heavily as she saw that it was now hidden from sight, turning her head this way and that until she was satisfied that she covered it all, she grabbed her key, walked out of her room, locking the door behind her. She made her way down the stairs, she smiled when she saw that her sister and her date was standing and that Ito was sitting there, waiting for her to come back down the stairs. “I apologize for making you wait.” she said to all of them, she bowed slightly in her apology, straightening up she looked towards the counter, frowning as the bald man watched them closely. She then turned her attention back towards the guys, she couldn’t help but think the man worked for their father.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-31-2010, 07:26 PM

Kazuki had noticed the way the bald man behind the counter was watching them and the girls as well. He watched his friend and Mai so that baldy wouldn’t know that he was keeping an eye on him. He had a bad feeling about this guy. When Eve came down the stairs he got up from the chair. “There is no need to apologize. You are ladies worth waiting for.” He noticed that neither of the girls had changed and that they had only put some fresh makeup on. Standing in front of Eve he took her hand and lightly kissed the back of it. He smiled, wondering what her reaction would be.

Mai didn’t have a fan which she would normally use to hide her face like a proper women would. Instead she blushed slightly and lowered her gaze. She got a different feeling from him with this simple act then what she had with other suitor that her father had forced her into having dates with before his brilliant idea to get rid of his daughters. After a moment she looked at him, smiling softly. Looking into his eyes she wonder what made this man different. When she heard her sister she turned her head towards her. “It’s about time you joined us.“ She teased.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-01-2010, 02:08 AM

“Well if you hadn‘t hide my key I would have been here sooner.” Eve said to Mai with a teasing smile on her face, then Kazuki stood and kissed her hand, which took her by surprise. After all she was the one that was left standing in the corner, or would go and save her sisters when they needed to be saved from the suitors. She smiled, blushing at him, she pulled her hand away from his, holding it slightly to her chest as she looked every where but at him. “Oh, thank you.” she said softly to him as she then directed her gaze to the floor, letting her black hair cover her face, okay so she was being shy at the moment, but he was actually interested in her and showed it openly unlike the men that she had to deal with.

Hotaru chuckled when he saw her blush, it was well refreshing to see a woman actually blush instead of hiding behind those silly little fans that they carried around. “Would you like to go see animals or go to the theatre?” he asked the girls as he looked at Ito with a satisfied grin on his face, it was clear that he liked the reaction that he had gotten out Mai but he wasn’t about to talk about that at the moment in front of the girls. He then noticed the man behind the counter, glaring at him as he held his arm out, smiling down at Asha, he then glanced at his friend, seeing that he had noticed the man also, but he kept it to him self like his friend was.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 06-01-2010, 02:51 AM

Mai was about to say something to Eve when Ito stood up and kissed Eve’s hand. She was surprised by her sister’s reaction. Eve acting shy? That was a first. She smiled a little satisfied with how Ito was treating her sister so far. She hadn’t realized she was sort of picking or fidgeting with her dress using her left hand. At Hotaru’s questions she smiled. “I think we should go see some horses. What do you think Lyna?” Finally noticing she stopped playing with her dress. It was strange, she normally didn’t act like that around possible suitors. Maybe it had something to do with the man staring at them. Or maybe she was just being more shy then usual.

Kazuki’s smile brightened at Lyna’s reaction. He chuckled a bit, but it stopped when he seen the man glare at them. It was hard for him not to say something to the man. As long as the girls didn’t notice things should be ok he thought. “I think Asha has a wonderful idea. The theater is usually best to go to in the evening. What do you think my dear?” When he seen that Hotaru had noticed the man as well he gave him a slight nod to tell him they’d talk about it later.