Bikari
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2010, 02:36 AM

Warning!!! Swearing and questionable content will be allowed. If you are squeemish, have doubts about your moral fiber, or REALLY don't like swear words, then DO NOT JOIN!

Original world RP!
It is a modern world with magic. There is about every humanoid race to speak of, but no magical beasts. All animals are mundane regular world animals. It is ruled over by an evil overlord... Veli. (yes i know it's just scrambled evil... give me a break. I didn't come up with it.)
There are cities that are average humans only and are simmilar to ghettos. they're not like this due to neglect from outside... they're like this due to the human's neglect within. Other cities are mixed and are bustling with life they still have their bad areas, but it's just not as bad as the human cities.
Magic and Weapons:
Magic. What can i say? I like magic. I like introducing it where it doesn't belong. If I can think it up, I'm pretty sure i can do it. If you think of some thing, go with it, so long as you don't go too over the top. If you do, I'll tell you, but if you're iffy on the subject PM me... I'll probably say yes, but ask if you must.
Weapons are if you could get it easily today, then you can have it. Guns are used less because of magic... except in the human cities. No Star Wars weaponry... no matter how epic it is.

Rules:
1. No God moding!!!!
2. Try to at least follow the plot a little... If I'm steering the story in a certain direction... then follow along please.
3. If I say you cannot do some thing, then you can't do it. you can argue your point, but, if, in the end, I say no, the answer is no.
4. Follow Mene Rules. If you are being a meanie-stinky-doodoo-face, I WILL boot you.

Character Fromat:

Username:
Character Name:
Race:
Physique:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin Tone:
Powers: (if any)

Story:

You start in one of the human cities, so figure out why you're there and how you're hiding what you are from the authorities.

A gang war broke out at one of the schools and, long story short, the highschool blew up. (details of this= unimportant.) Two teenagers moments later left in a hurry. one is a girl with brown hair streaked in purple, blue, and silver, and pale skin. The other pulls her along. He is medium height with red hair, and freckles.

Last edited by Bikari; 04-29-2010 at 03:41 PM..

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2010, 05:50 PM

Temporary characters (Will be updated accordingly):
Character name: Kenji
Race: Human
Height: 5' 11"
Physique: broad shouldered, lean, lots of corded muscle.
Hair: Medium Brown
Eyes: Bright Blue
Skin Tone: Tan

Characters:

Username: Bikari
Character Name: Adylure
Race:Mage
Height: 5'4"
Physique: Lean, well rounded, and cute.
Hair: Long, wavey, Dark brown with silver, black, purple, and deep blue streaks.
Eyes: Amethyst. Almond shaped.
Skin Tone: Slightly tanned
Powers: Mage... If she can think of it, she can do it... some things are just harder to do.

Character Name: Kurai
Race: Angel (Black Winged)
Height:6'8"
Physique: Swimmers build, and baby faced.
Hair: Deep, sea blue. Cut above shoulders. It hangs in his face a lot.
Eyes: firey, blood red. Narrowed in suspicion most of the time.
Skin Tone: Pale.
Powers: He can fly. He has enhanced physical attributes.

Quote:
Username: drakina
Character Name: Inali
Race: doppleganger
Height: medium
Physique: toned
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: jade green
Skin Tone: light brown
Powers: shapeshifting ((*floomp*, I'm a different shape!))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staria
Username: Staria
Character Name: Zeeva
Race: Immortal Wolf Spirit
Height: 5’8
Physique: Slender but an hour glass figure
Hair: Black with pale blue streaks
Eyes: jade green
Skin Tone: Pale peach
Powers: Manipulate light, particularly strong with manipulating moonlight. Control wolves, shape shift into a wolf/wolf-human hybrid. In animal form/half animal form has the strength, speed, and senses of a wolf. She must bask in the light of the full moon to retain her eternal youth and her powers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogeeko
Username: gekkogeeko
Character Name: Yumi Amane
Race: mage
Height: short...
Physique: small, but not migit-like
Hair: dark black
Eyes: light green
Skin Tone: pale, but not vampire
Powers: learning what she can do from an old spell book
[QUOTE=Amelia Ivanov][QUOTE=Bikari]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia Ivanov
Username: Amelia Ivanov
Character Name: Amelia Ivanov
Race: Mage
Height: 5'7
Physique: Athletic
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Skin Tone: Olive
Powers: Sorceress
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKllASH
Username: BLACKllASH
Character Name: Tania
Race: Fairy, though does not show her wings most of the time.
Height: 5'2
Physique: Dancers build and appears taller than she actually is.
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Hazel
Skin Tone: very fair
Powers: Since Tania is a fairy, she has very well developed magic skills. Mainly her range of magic is centered around time and technology. Although she does have the ability of fly when she uses her wings.

Last edited by Bikari; 06-03-2010 at 12:06 AM..

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2010, 11:30 PM

((Just waiting a few days to see if anyone else joins... We'll see about getting started tuesday.))

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 05-04-2010, 09:09 PM

((postponing the rp for a bit longer... sorry. stuff came up.))

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 05-20-2010, 12:05 AM

starting tomorrow.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 05-25-2010, 05:34 PM

((sorry guys... i got busy.... work with grandparents and farming and friends came into town.))

----------

The boy pulls the girl around a corner and they hide behind a parked car. they speak for a moment and watch a house where a limmo is parked. men thet just scream bodyguard are standing around it and a man in a business suit walks up to the door and knocks. the man has pale blonde hair and pale skin. A young man with brown hair comes to the door and they speak for a while. the young man looks worried. After a while the man in the suit grabs the other threatening him. The girl hiding behind the car gets up and yells at the man in the suit. He turns around and his venom green eyes widen and then narrow. he beccons to her and she stiffly walks toward him almost against her will. She stops at the car and the blonde man narrows his eyes and commands her to come to him. she takes a step and the brown haired boy tries to make him stop. The blonde man hits him and he flies through the door and into a wall inside the house. the young girl seems to break whatever hold the blonde man had on her and rushes over to the brown haired man in the house. the ginger boy comes out from around the house and starts shooting at the man in the suit. he yells for the girl to run for it and continues shooting at the blonde man. the bullets seem to only irritate the man. the girl grabs the young, unconscious man and drags him out and away from the battle. when she is gone, the ginger boy and the blonde man speak for a moment. the blonde man seems to warn the other and then let him go. the boy runs out the door and around the corner to find the girl crouched down a few blocks away with the other boy.

((jump in any time.))

Last edited by Bikari; 05-25-2010 at 05:55 PM..

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 05-26-2010, 03:47 PM

((What am I supposed to reply to that? I'm just not sure what to say or do.))

gekkogeeko
did somebody say cookies?! those...

Old 05-29-2010, 02:52 PM

(( Eh, ^^" Agreed, I have no clue as how to reply to that... ))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-29-2010, 11:12 PM

((gahh I didn't know we were starting XD. I'ma just have her been sitting scrounging next to a the block they ran to and not have seen that >.>))

Near the two what appeared to be a small, rather delicate looking black wolf or dog with green eyes sat next to a trash can. Zeeva liked hanging out in the human areas when in the mood to be alone… they always just dismissed her as a strange dog. Ahh… the blessing of her wolf form. As time had passed she became very grateful that her people had chosen wolves to attach too when coming to this plane of existance… their had been some argument about what to attach too and some had suggested the mountain lion… that would not have blended in quite so easily.

For a moment a she watched the two that had interrupted such thoughts, tilting her head to the side and wagging her tail like a normal friendly dog might. She was curious, particularly because the girl… she looked rather … scared and they both had a strange scent about them. They smelled…. Like magic...She whined softly to herself, not so sure about this. Had she stumbled into a place she couldn’t hide? What a bother….

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-01-2010, 04:39 PM

(( Who are you, Blackllash? you don't have a character and i don't have a message from you asking to join.
what you guys do, is react to what is happening... did you see the exchange between the man in the suit and the others? If you did, then did you follow the two teens and the unconscious young man? or did you wait and watch the man in the suit? Did you just happen across the two teens around the corner from the exchange? If so, what are you going to do?))

The ginger boy's features melt away into that of a tall baby-faced boy with shoulder length sea-blue hair, blood red eyes, and black wings. "Are you alright Adylure?" He looks around and sees the wolf, "What is a wolf doing in the middle of the city?" He kneels down to get to its eye level, "Who are you," he asks looking the wolf directly in the eye, "What are you?"

"I'm fine, Kurai." She watches as Kurai kneels down and asks the wolf those questions, "Oh, come off it, Kurai. It's just a wolf. It can't speak." She looks down at her brother and gives him a little shake, "Kenji. Kenji, wake up. We have to go."

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-01-2010, 05:04 PM

((I sent it to you and you accepted me. Lemme forward it to you again with your reply.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-01-2010, 06:31 PM

Shape shifting hmm? What a strange pair… They would be interesting to tag along with… and she was rather bored. It seemed they would be rather dangerous, however, especially the male. He was too observant she thought absently, tilting her head as he looked into her eyes and spoke. She let out a whine, wondering if he could be fooled, and licked his hand like any pet might. Many of her kind had once been hunted, back in a time long forgotten, so she had learned not to give up her secrets too easily… lest they be given to the wrong person.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-02-2010, 03:45 PM

((sorry... must have forgotten or lost it somewhere.... sorrysorrysorrysorry!))

"This isn't really a normal wolf," Kurai frowns at Adylure, "Can't you sense the power?"

"No. I'm a little off from what just happened and from using all that energy to keep that disguise going," she looks from her brother to him, "which is gone now by the way."

"Shit," Kurai looks up and down the empty street, "We have to get going." He looks back down at the wolf. "You should really think about leaving the city. I'm sure Veli can sense you. He isn't far."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-02-2010, 06:42 PM

The wolf tilted its head to the side, still watching them. She was curious now… especially about this Veli person. Still she only sat there a moment before walking to the girl, Adylure. She nudged her, as if to get her to stand. She figured following them for a little while wouldn’t be so bad. What could the harm be in it? She’d just go with them a little while… just a little while.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 12:02 AM

"Kenji," Adylure frowned down at her unconscious brother and slaps him shouting, "Wake up!"

He sputters awake and looks directly into the wolf's eyes. "Whoa!" He scrambles back into Adylure. What in the world is a wolf doing in the middle of the city?"

"Good. You're awake. Let's go." He pulls the two to their feet. "The nearest wall is that way," He says pointing south east. "I can fly over, but you two will have to climb." He turns to the wolf, "I might be able to carry you over, but you might be too heavy."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-03-2010, 12:13 AM

The wolf blinked at the boy who she startled and ultimately stuck her tongue out at him. She tehn simply winked as the angel suggested that he carry her. She was surprisingly light but she had no intention of being carried. Once they got there she intended to, and would unless stopped, make a simple latter of light and bound up, letting the two humanoids do the same before she dismissed it. She would say nothing, however, pretending that this wolf form was her only form….when in fact it wasn’t even her truest one. She saw no reason not to have fun with it while she was here….

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 06-03-2010, 12:13 AM

Inali, in the form of a red husky, dug through a trash can, knocking it over with a loud crash. She yelped, jumping back from the can and growling at it. Stupid people never put enough good food in them. She never had enough money while in her usual human form to get food, either. She sighed, sniffing into the pile of trash again.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 12:44 AM

Kurai spins around drawing his gun and ready to attack whatever made the crashing noise. He sees the dog and sighs exasperatedly, "What is with all these animals that aren't really animals in the middle of a human city? Ithought Veli had a better handle on things." He looks down at the dog, "And you are?"

"Are you sure these aren't really just regular animals?" Adylure cocks an eye brow and crouche down by the husky. "Aren't you beautiful?" She scratches the dog behind the ears.

"We really need to get going." Kenji looks nervously around, wringing his hands.

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 12:53 AM

Inali yips quietly, wagging her tail. She then sat back, seeming to melt into a human shape. "I'm Inali, or at least that's what I'm called. And I'm pretty proud of the fact that you mistook me for a normal husky, miss. I can tell you aren't just human." She looked at the wolf, then the angel and human. "Where do you need to go?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-03-2010, 12:55 AM

The wolf meanwhile stayed silent, stretching her back. She watched them absently but honestly her mind was on getting them help getting over the wall now. She didn’t have a reason to help them really....and she still wasn’t sure she could trust them…but she wanted to. She listened as they talked, twitching one ear in thought…

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 01:28 AM

Adylure sits back, "Sorry, Kurai. I just thought you were being paranoid again." Adylure then stands up and walks over by her shaken brother, "Calm down worry wort."

"What the hell? That was a dog just a moment ago!"

"We need to leave the city. Veli is here and looking for us. you should leave too. He doesn't like non humans in his human cities."

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 01:39 AM

"Oh," Inali said, looking down at her feet. "I've been here for a little while, so I don't mind leaving. It's always so dirty in these cities..." she stood up, brushing dirt from her clothes. "Do you mind if I go with you?"

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 01:44 AM

"Not at all!" Adylure beams.

"What?" Kurai looks down at Adylure with a what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you look.

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 01:48 AM

"Cool. It gets boring alone. And you never know when a few friends might be of some help," she said, holding out a hand. "I said my name, now what are yours?"

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 02:02 AM

"I'm Adylure," Ady holds out her hand and shakes Enali's.

Kurai rolls his eyes at Adylures impulsiveness, "I'm Kurai. We appreciate the help."

"This is my brother Kenji." Adylure pulls her brother forward.

"Nice to meet you," he mumbles.