Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-09-2010, 01:25 AM

"welcome, welcome." Jezebell said to Jordan as she headed inside the tent once more. In a bit of a lighter mood after feeding. She played with the mask on her face a bit. It was made with bit of metal and always took Jezebell a while to get used it. The Phoenix girl Ace had been watching was pushed into the tent just a second later. With Ace blocking the exit. "If you were in the wrong place, you wouldn't have wondered here in the first place." She told the girl. Very straight forward.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 06-09-2010, 01:37 AM

JOrden smiled at Jezebell, "thanks for the welcome." she said and was surprised that she was wlcoming her. She seemed not to like her before but now she was completely different. She then looked at the mask, "and do I have to wear a mask?" she asked as she looked at her. She liked the mask on her and it looked cool

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-09-2010, 01:41 AM

RaeMay shifted her eyes to the strange masked creator it sounded female. "Stay back you fens." She said as she held out her hands and closed her eyes as she open her eyes and stared at the strange guys can as she made him drop it from turning it hot enough to meal making him curse in a freon tongue. She held out her hand as she molting metal that was one the can ran to her and she lifted it in the air ready to defend herself. "Don't you dare come any closer to me!" She said as she scanned the room ready to blot or attack witch ever came first. She couldn't believe the other girl was taking everything so clam. "Do you not think this is weird that they want let us go? Why did we get invited any how?"

Ace let out a few curse word as he looked down at his burnt hand cursing at the girl for melting his dear cane. He then looked at her as he rose a brow from behind his mask. "Mon Cheri this is no way to act. No one here is going to hurt you. Now please put that down before you hurt yourself." He said trying to clam the girl down now wanting to see what powers she had yet. There would be others coming soon and they didn't need to expose each other as monsters to the normal humans that would be coming for a show. He shifted his eyes to Jezebell. "Don't hurt her."

Hresvelgr

Old 06-09-2010, 01:50 AM

When the girl attacked, Jezebell automatically got into a fighting stance. Her shoulders were arched a bit. Almost as if she were ready to draw her wings forth. Though she almost never did. Especially thins close to a show. Her eyes went fierce from under the mask, ready to rip this girl apart. Instincts were what Jezebell rarely acted on most of the time. Though the girl honestly spooked her a bit, and therefore Jezebell turned on her like a predator hunting a mouse. Well, a flaming mouse. Though the command from Ace snapped her right back out of it. She lowered herself a bit. Blinking a few times before turning her back and heading to the back of the small group. She was to Will's left and Ace's right and a little back. From behind Ace, she took his wounded hand and wrapped it up. Her strings could be very sharp, but at the same time they could cover a wound, and slowly heal it with no pain. Jezebell also hid herself a bit. Making sure both Rae and Jordan could not see her. Jezebell was done within seconds, and she released his hand, not even looking towards Rae.

Palmoun

Old 06-09-2010, 01:53 AM

JOrden looked at the other girl and watched the fight. But once it was over she looked down, "I dont want to leave." she said softly an her voice was very soft. "there my only chance at a home now and I want to stay. There like me and I dont want to leave them." she said as she looked at the girl.

Will nodded, "yes your welcome to stay." he said as he looked at the girl and then looked at the lava girl. "and please stay, your welcoem to if you really want to." he said with a smile.

Lady Chello

Old 06-09-2010, 02:03 AM

"Rae Rae Rae.....Your mother thought you where where little Rae of sun light. Now why don't you stay and take a set. You have always ran from everything this time stay for a change and see what you think." Ace said as he smiled shifting his eyes to dear Jezebell as he pulled out one of his cards and thew it at RaeMay. The molting metal fell as if formed his cane again and the girl looked shocked. "We can't have a lose volcano like you using your powers now. The show is about to begin. Though if you like I am sure Will could find you a act in tonight show without your powers. You are a great runner."

RaeMay stared at the man and the strange female who wore the mask. Though the more she looked about the place she noticed that ever one did but her and the other girl. She then glared at the card as she found herself unable to use her powers. "So what you Gambit mixed with the Professor? I don't have much of a choice no do I." She said as she saw the card disappeared and was still made that she couldn't use her power.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-09-2010, 02:10 AM

Jezebell nodded along with Williams statement. Though she didn't particularly like the first impression Rae gave her, Jezebell normally warmed up to people. In times like these where she was already aggravated with some individual, she tended to stay quiet. She could only imagine Rae and Jordan in the show tonight though. Was it too soon for them both? The guys didn't seem to think so.

((Total filler post xD))

Palmoun

Old 06-09-2010, 03:02 AM

Jorden smiled and then looked at everyone, "by the way I am jorden." she said and was glad to stay.

Will smiled, "nice to met you I am will and welcome to our home." he said as he looked at them, "now then do you want to be I. The show tonight?" he asked and hoped that they did.

Lady Chello

Old 06-09-2010, 03:47 AM

"I am RayMay or Rae for short. I am sorry for my actions and that sounds like fun." She said as she looked to the ground still not happy that he took control of her powers from her. But she might have fun tonight if she gave it a try. She was already there after all. She then looked up to the one called Will. "Do we have to get dressed up? And what parts are we playing?" She said short of happy and excited."

Ace turn and looked to Jezebell. "Thank you. I promise she will case no more trouble. Please tell me you are well and you feed well enough for tonight show. I do not want you getting hurt." He said as he looked at her smiling. He then gave a bow to Jorden and tiped his hat to her. "Ah Mon chrei, I am the host of the night and I am called Lance. The beauty here is Jezebell and the others will appear soon enough."

Hresvelgr

Old 06-09-2010, 04:05 AM

"Not so much." She told him honestly. Her feeding patterns was something she had to be very honest about. It could endanger many people if she were to frenzy. Though she had never let that happen to herself. Normally she just attacked one of the circus members and took very little of their blood. It was better than a frenzy after all. The member was most of the time alright too.. "Not too many single people tonight. I should be alight for a few hours though." The demoness turned towards the two new people. "I am mainly the puppeteer and sometimes the ring mistress depending on the night." Jezebell told them both. Having a feeling Ace would have the talk with her over needing to eat more. She also wondered if the two girls were wondering what type of being they were looking at.

Lady Chello

Old 06-09-2010, 04:19 AM

Ace pulled up his sleeve and bared his arm. "Jezebell I will have to do. I will be in the other tent." He said as he gave a bow to the others. "I am sure that Will can haled everything from here. I must go and get ready for our guest and help the others preparing for tonight." He said as he excused himself and disappeared in the near by shadow. He put his cane down on the small table in the small tent as he sat there looking over the papers that had advertised the circus for tonight making sure everything was in place.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-09-2010, 04:29 AM

"Alright Ace." Jezebell nodded at him. Feeling bad for not being able to take better care of herself. She knew the girls could probably figure out Jezebell was a very different demon. Though she did hide most of her needs very well. For instance, not many of the members knew she had wings. And no one knew how she was related to. It was all better that way after all. "The girls can use my tent to change and such. I'm already sharing it with a few of the other women any how. Excuse me." Jezebell said, then blending into the darkness behind her. She came into Ace's section of the tent. Closing the flap behind her gently. "You don't have to do this you know." Jezebell reminded him. "I can wait till after the show Ace." Jezebell honestly hated feeding off of Ace or Will, or anyone else she was close to for that matter.

Lady Chello

Old 06-09-2010, 04:38 AM

"I know you better than any one here Jezebell. I know that it hurts you too and that you fear showing your nature in one of the shows. I am not a normal person and I will heal fast. Please go ahead you know I do not mind." He said with full compassion in his voice as he held out his bare arm for her and had undid his collar around his neck encase she wanted to feed from his neck instead. "I do not have a big part in the show tonight there for it shall be fine." He said not really caring about himself. He just didn't want his dear Jazebell to suffer anymore. He had a special spot in his tainted heart for her and the others here but for her he has a special place.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-09-2010, 04:48 AM

Jezebell sighed, pulled her mask off, and took the probably at first unwelcomed seat on his lap. She was slightly shorter than he, so this was was just much easier, and more comfortable for both parties. She decided to feed from his neck tonight. She would be done sooner that way. Jezebell pulled his shirt away a bit, being sure not to stain the cloth. Though she was a very neat eater. Her fangs became like thin needles, biting down carefully. It would hurt, there was never any way around that. Jezebell was very grateful for him always stepping up to do this whenever she needed the help. Though she had the suspicion that he enjoyed it.

Lady Chello

Old 06-09-2010, 05:10 AM

Ace gently wrapped his arm around her to make sure she didn't fall as he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth as she feed on him. He didn't make a sound or let it show that it hurt him in the least. At least now she would be fine for tonight and he and the other wouldn't' have to worry about her. This was not his favorite thing to do but if he didn't Jezebell would be in trouble and pain. He knew unlike her normal victims she was trying to be kind with him. He hating thinking the pain she must put the others threw.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-09-2010, 05:19 AM

Jezebell fed for a few long minutes. Though she was not taking much blood from him at all. Jezebell would never admit it to him, but she though he was one of the best. It was always hard to stop herself from taking way too much from Ace. She pulled away after a bit, clasping her hand over the very small bleeding puncture wounds. Applying just a bit of pressure to stop the small amount of bleeding. If she were human, Jezebell would make a very good nurse.. or serial killer. Both maybe?

"Thank you again Ace." she whispered, leaning into his arm a bit. Her eyes were a very bright red, but speedily dimming down. With her free hand, she lifted his burnt hand. Looking at it threw the wrapping she had given him. "How does it feel?"

Lady Chello

Old 06-09-2010, 05:29 AM

He open his eyes as she finished. He looked at her then moved his hand away as he stared deep into her eyes for a moment. He then leaned and kissed her lips as he removed the blood from her lips. He pulled back as he let her go knowing that she probably felt awkward after that. But he couldn't help it ever time she feed on him he became closer to her. He knew that sounded weird but it was true. All he wanted was for her to been safe and happy. She didn't need to worry about him she had more important things to worry about than him. He smiled as he button up his shirt and fixed his collar then rolled his shirt down and put on his top hat as he smiled at her. "There is no pain I promise. You did a very good job as natural for you." He wasn't going to apologize he didn't care at this point if she hated him he was tired of hiding it from her.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-09-2010, 05:46 AM

Jezebell's eyes widened a bit when he kissed her. She did not blush like a normal girl, instead her grip on his tightened. It surprised her greatly, though she did not fight him. In fact, Jezebell kissed him back. Feeling a deeper connection to him then. It was something to treasure. When he broke away, the blood raven blinked a few times. Already missing the contact. When he started to button up his shirt, she got up, still standing close though. She smiled a bit at him. One of her rare, real smiles. "I never intend to cause pain." She told him. Feeling much better now. She was very grateful to have someone like him always there for her. After Ace's signature hat was on, Jezebell leaned down again, pecking his lips. Just enough to let him know she enjoyed it.

Lady Chello

Old 06-09-2010, 06:03 AM

Ace wrapped his arms around her as he held her kiss and stud. He pulled her close being careful of her wings that he knew she was hiding. He longed for her more than anything and to have her sleep safely in his arms for once but he knew she was not the type. He would have to love his beautiful bloodRave from a far and help her all that he could. He kissed her back deeply making the connection again enjoying it. He wished he could stay in the tent with her but he knew the show would be on shortly and they both had their jobs.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-09-2010, 06:34 AM

Jezebell wrapped her own arms around is chest. Ace was being careful of her wings, though he did not have to worry, when they weren't showing, they were practically air. Closing her eyes for just a moment during the kiss, before breaking away. In her mind, she was planing something she could repay him with later. She shoved the thought to the back over her mind where even he could not read it. But the thought was one she smiled over a bit. There was a show to put on, and Jezebell was still not ready to perform. At least she wasn't dressed for the part. "We should probably get going Ace. Rae and Jordon are going to need lots of attention and I'm sure they both do not like me too much." She joked a bit, Keeping her arms wrapped around his chest.

Lady Chello

Old 06-09-2010, 08:31 PM

Ace smiled as he took his cane from the table and nodded. "Lets my dear. You are right those two will need all the help and prayers to make them ready for tonight. Come if all fails I know where the liquor is here." He said in a clam voice as he still held her moving out of the tent with her draped about him happy that she was better at lest for now. "
Am I playing the part of one of your dear puppets tonight or are you going to put the girls in that spot tonight?" He said as he shifted his eyes to meet hers as they walked.

Rae stud there in the main tent as she wandered what parts they would be playing. She held out her hand as she tired to summon some lava. She hung her head and crossed her arms as she saw whatever the strange man that was apparently called Ace had done to her with that card was still in effect. She wandered what other powers he held and what powers the Will guy held. She also wandered about the girl with her. Apparently they were all different but what made them different. Did one read minds and others attack people with plants. She wandered as she stud there.

Palmoun

Old 06-09-2010, 10:22 PM

Will sighed as he watched the two go. He then looked at the girls and ran a hand threw his hair, "come on, I need to get you two something to wear for the show." he said and then turned his back on them and started to lead the way to the costum tent. He then called back, "what are your powers? I like to base what I give you to wear on what you can do." he said as he came to the costum tent.

Jorden looked at Will, "I already told you.. I shape shift." she said the last part softly. She hoped taht she wouldn't kill anything since she had already killed once. But part of her knew they deserved it but she still hated herself for hurting someone. She then saw Will hand her some black pants that would cling to her, a tight green shirt that would also cling to her, wrist bands with spikes and a brown collar. "you need tight clothing if it is going to stay on you when you change." will said and she nodded as he gave her a mask that was green, black and brown.

Will then turned to Rae, "what can you do?"

Lady Chello

Old 06-09-2010, 10:47 PM

"Destroy a city with a thought...." She said half thinking now sure what to say. "I can control magma and lava and any metal that I turn to a molten liquid. Nothing as exciting as Jorden here." She said a little down that she was really was the volcano and that the creepy Ace was right about her. She then looked up at Will as she spoke up louder so he could here her. "What powers do you have?" She said as she stared at him still not sure what his would be.

Palmoun

Old 06-09-2010, 11:00 PM

Will looked at her, "mine are kind of like yours." he said as he pulled out a dress that was like fire. He handed it to her with a mask that was red, orange and yellow. "I was the product of when a angel and a fire demon mate." he said as he looked at her, "So I have wings that are like fire so I can fly and I can make fire do what ever I want." he said as he looked at her and smiled. She looked a little cute and he knew she would look great in the dress.

Jorden held her things and looked at Rae, "I think your powers are better then mine." she said softly.

Lady Chello

Old 06-09-2010, 11:39 PM

"Yea say that after you cause a city to be whipped out." She said at almost a whisper. A small smile appeared on her lips as she took the dress from Will and looked at it. It was very beautiful though she felt she was going to look like a lost beauty contestant in it with her long blond hair. At lest she had a mask to hide her face so the few people that did know her wouldn't know it was her. It would ruin her tom boy image and she might look like a true lady for once. She shifted her eyes to Will as she imagined how handsome he must be and how beautiful his wings had to be. " I beat your wings are very beautiful. I guess we should go to one of the other tents Jorden and get dressed. I am still not sure how we can fit into the show tonight. But if Will promises to help I am sure we will be fine." She said feeling a little better about being at the circus. She might even stay she thought to herself it could be fun.