Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 06-09-2010, 11:58 PM

Will smiled as he watched the girls leave, "you will see them at the show so you can be the judge of weather they are beautiful or not." he said and then left to go and get prepared himself.

Jorden smiled at Rea and leaded towards one of the tents and once in she looked at Rea, "I am sure we can be of some help to them." she said as she started to pull off her clothing. On her back you could see a few scars from her past but that was it. She pulled on her pants and the shirt. SHe pulled the braclets, collar and the mask. Right when she put the mask on she felt powerful and she was slightly scared because of that.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-10-2010, 12:29 AM

Rae went to one of the corners where there was all kind of junk separating her and Jorden. She removed her clothing as she she folded it and hid it among the junk then slipped the red dress on. She took her red bandanna off and left her long blond hair dance about her as she placed on her mask. She closed her eyes and pulled up a few sections of her hair and placed a red studded fire shaped hair clip in it to add to the effect. She left her favorite red necklace on that she had been wearing before hand. It was just a simple red rock that was carved into a warped circle shape that hung from a simple leather cord. She open her eyes as she felt at peace for once. She felt a strange feeling of protection and power. She loved how she felt behind her mask. She then found a reflective surface among the junk and stared at herself in it. She looked like a blazing fire she loved it though. Though she had been right she could be mistaken for a beauty queen lost and at the wrong place if they where having a maskraid party. She slowly made herself out of the junk feeling a little bad for not staying in the open with Jorden. She just didn't want anyone to see the strange tattoo looking markings that ran down her left side all the way down to her knee. At times the strange things seemed to glow a bright red in response to her emotions. She didn't want to scare the other girl by the sight of her markings. It looked as if someone had took hot metal and carved the markings into her skin as if it was some kind of branding. She had always had them so she didn't figure anyone had ever did that to her.They markings just looked like some one had. Rae wished she had some gloves to hid her arms and the one set of markings that made a bracelet around her upper arm. "I hope we can help them. Though I am not sure of what help I will be. I guess I could melt some metal and form different things out of it. But I don't think they want Lava or Magma tonight."

Palmoun

Old 06-10-2010, 01:19 AM

Jorden looked at her and smiled, "you look better then I do." she said as she looked at Rea. She looked like a beautiful queen but she also had the look that siad back off I am not powerless. She sighed a little bit and looked into the mirror. She looked like some crazed girl off the street. Her black hair brought out her light blue eyes. She mask helped her eyes stand out and with everythign else she looked like a force to be reconed with. She then looked at Rea with a serious look in her eyes, "I have a favor to ask. If you see me acting weird, like a real animal. Trap me or get me out of here, I dont want to hurt anyone." she said since when she sometimes shifted she could feel a beast inside her trying to come out of her just like when she first got her powers.

Lady Chello

Old 06-10-2010, 01:45 AM

Rae nodded as she looked at Jorden admiring her. She was very beautiful just like the wild animals she could shift into. She beat she was even more of a sight to see in her animal forms. The girl had a wild and amazing look about her. She looked like a Amazon queen to Rae or what she thought one might look like. So mysterious and beautiful yet deadly all at the same time. "I can handle that I think. If my Mark.....nothing...never mind I will make sure you stay in your right mind." She said as she walked to the opening of the tent and then looked back to Jorden. "Well lets go see where Will is and the others and learn our parts." If Rae didn't have to use her fire related powers then her markings wouldn't glow and she would be fine. She knew she should tell someone about her markings and what they meant when they glowed but she didn't know any of these people who could she trust. She would have to ask will if he had any gloves for safe measures at lest then no one could see them glow. Though she wandered would she be able to stop herself if they where glowing and she was mad. Or would she destroy another city again.

Palmoun

Old 06-10-2010, 01:54 AM

Jorden nodded as she headed out with Rea. She had a feeling she might be able to find a really good friend in Rea right now and she hoped that feeling was true. She didn't have many friends since she had ran and left them all behind so a friend to her was like finding a dimond in a pit full of dirt, mud, and rocks. She headed back to the main tent and couldn't help stare. She saw a huge dragon like thing made out of fire. She traced the flames back to Will who was in the center of it all. His red and white hair seemed to move slightly as he worked with the fire. He woar baggy pants and a vest. red and orange wings came from his back as he stood there and as he moved his arms the dragon out of flames moved. He needed to practice for the show before everyone got here.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-10-2010, 02:01 AM

"In that case I hope something happens." Jezebell joked hearing the word liqueur. It was funny because Jezebell was not a very big drinker. She would just much prefer to be the sober one watching others act silly. "Of coarse you are. I don't want to scare the girls, and one wrong move could kill them. Like Frederico a few years back." Jezebell reminded him. Frederico was a young guy who wanted to see what it was like to be under Jezebell's control. Even after Jezebell fought with him about it for weeks. Well eventually she gave in, but during the performance he fought back against her and in turn sliced his own limbs off. The idiot. "I'm going to get ready." She told him, giving him a small kiss on the cheek before exciting out of his tent. She headed to her own to which she started to pull on her usual dress and accessories. It was a very complex look, but it added to her mysterious and now sexy persona. Jezebell then pulled her mask back on.

Lady Chello

Old 06-10-2010, 02:01 AM

Rae just stud there unable to move as she watched Will manipulate the fire into a dragon. It was very beautiful and impressive all at the same time. She wasn't sure if it was the fact that his wings where made of fire or if he just had wings but to her they were very beautiful. They reminded her of the sun flares she had seen pictures of and the magma fields she use to call home. She wished she had a pair of wings like his but then she would really be a freak. Not only could she walk on or in Lava, or Magma but she had to be the only human that could live in the stuff. She felt slightly bad knowing how hard it must be for Jorden to be able to shift into so many different things but not to have any control once she shifted. At lest here there was no main lava flow or Magma channel for her to do damage with. She hoped that she could keep her emotions in check tonight and do a good job. She might even get a home out of this place and a few friends. Something she had never had before truly.

Ace just laughed as he open the main tent and was impressed with the girls. He looked to Jordan and smiled she was a very wild and beautiful thing and Rae well she looked like a elegant lady yet demanded to be recon with. He shook his head as he saw dear old Will practicing his tricks as he walked over to him and watched him for a while. Then spoke to him in a clam voice. "Shall I let the Phoenix have her powers back now? Do you think she will behave for us or give us trouble?" He said already knowing the answer from his cards. He held out his hands as the deck of cards appeared in them. He spread them out like a fan and pulled one out and showed it to Will. A picture of a heart was on the card as well as a male and female below it who looked in love. "It looks like the cards say that one of them might be the one you have been looking for. I would go for the shifter myself. Less of a hassle as the fire-head over there." He said giving Will a wicked grin. He hoped to get him riled up before the show. He knew that Will didn't like him using his powers to bring people together. But he couldn't resist Will had been alone enough one of the humans had to be the one. He hoped it was one of the two there and not a abundance member. Things never went well if it was any other than one of their members.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 06-10-2010 at 02:14 AM..

Palmoun

Old 06-10-2010, 02:29 AM

Will smirked when he heard ace and just stood there and moved the fire dragon. The dragon moved and it looked at ace. It seemed to roar almost and then launched at him. But just as the dragon was about to take ace into it's mouth it seemed to just blow to bits and small sparks started to rain down on them. Will then looked at ace, "I dought that they would want a guy like me and stop doing that. You know that I hate it when you do that." he said as he looked at him. He then looked at the girls. "come over so we can figure out what your going to do."

jordan came closer and could only stare at them. She had a feeling she would fit in here very well if she could keep her beast under control. "okay so we are here." she said.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-10-2010, 02:31 AM

Jezebell left her hair down for tonight, picking up a small chibi hat. There was a rose glued to it, the flower was real also. But dried now. Jezebell usually switched the flower every few months. This time was a red rose. She pinned the hat to her hair and headed out and for the main tent. Though she had to feeling of being watched. It made her very nervous, but she shook it off, heading into the main tent. She saw the two girls standing awkwardly next to each other. Both looking very beautiful in their own way. Jezebell wondered if they knew what they were doing. She headed towards the small group. "Do you two know what you are doing tonight?" She asked both the girls in a calm manner.

Lady Chello

Old 06-10-2010, 02:41 AM

Rae just stared at Will as she watched the dragon lung for the strange man. She was kind of up set the dragon didn't get to punish him. She kept quite as she walked closer to Will and Ace keeping her eyes on the ground. She didn't really like Ace and Will was just to much to take in with his beautiful wings. She froze as she heard that voice again. She knew it belonged to the other female that seemed to follow Ace like a puppy dog. She closed her eyes as she counted and hoped everything would be ok tonight. Rae felt her powers return as the card disappeared. She was going to teach that man some manners of his own about those cards of his. She was with Will on his cards. If he dared to do anymore tricks with them on her she would turn them to ash this time. She closed her eyes as she counted trying to stay clam and not wanting to cause any more drama than she had already with the strange man and female.

Ace just stared at the fire beast and rose one brow to Will as he shifted his eyes to him. "Funny arnt we. You will be surprised you know the cards never lie. And unfortunately I guess that means little Cheri needs her powers back. Well lets see if the phoenix has learned any manners as of yet shall we. I warn you will these to will give you a run for your money." He said as he held out his hand as the card appeared still over Rae. It then disappeared and reappeared in Ace's hand as he looked up to see Jezebell and just smiled.

Palmoun

Old 06-10-2010, 02:51 AM

Will sighed and then looked at the girls. "Jorden you will be doing a small little prformance on how you can shift. You don't have to do much, just freak out and amaze the crowd." he said as he looked at her. He had a feeling she would do fine and he smiled. He then looked at Rea and smiled. He walked over and put a hand on her shoulder, "and would you like to have your own segment in the show as well or would you like to work with me and my proformance?" he asked. Jorden stared at them and could only imagine how cool of a show it would be to have Rea and isaac do a proformance togeather.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-10-2010, 03:01 AM

Jezebell rested a hand on her hip and turned while they discussed their performances. The commotion outside was getting louder, but it was not quiet yet to start. The poor crowds would have to wait. She disappeared, and came back on the platform to the tight rope. Double checking everything in the tent. She had been doing this long enough after all.

Lady Chello

Old 06-10-2010, 03:01 AM

(Who is Isaac? X.X...ugh I am going back and read profiles again I missed something I thought it was Will.....)
Rae looked up at him as a soft faint smile appeared on her lips. "I would rather work with you if you don't mind. I don't think people want to see Magma and lava up to close and personal." She felt as if lightning was running thew her as he touched her shoulder. It wasn't cold but it did make her tingle inside. She loved how warm his touch was and not cold like most people. It would be fun to help him in his act though she wasn't sure what she could do to help him in it.

Palmoun

Old 06-10-2010, 03:10 AM

((it is and sorry, Issac is someone from a different rp I am doing))

will smiled at her, "then your welcome to join my act and I might ask you with some lava." he said as he looked at her and smiled. She was beautiful up close but he was sure that she wouldn't go for a half bred like him. "it would be wonderful in the act and it would amaze a few people." he said as he looked at her. She was amazing and he was glad that she came here.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-10-2010, 03:30 AM

Jezebell went back outside of the tent. She looked to the trees, scanning everything, though she suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder. It spooked Jezebell, and she turned quickly. Grabbing the person by the neck. Realizing it was not someone threatening, she released him. "Hey, you one of them!" The intoxicated boy said to her. Though Jezebell didn't say anything back. She never really spoke to the guests. A few of his friends came running up talking amongst themselves and asking Jezebell questions. They ended up leaving after a bit. Mainly because she wasn't talking to them.

((idk lol))

Lady Chello

Old 06-10-2010, 03:32 AM

Ace turned abrutly as he scurred to the opening of the tent. "Were LATE! Were LATE! Were runing very late! To your places!" He shouting in more of a order as he disappared out of the tent. The air outside turned deadthly quite as only his voice could be heard. He gave a slight bow to the spectators as he tiped his hat the them. "Welcome to the show. Please we ask that you leave all your ideas of this world behind and relax and enjoy the show." He said as he stalled long enough for every one to get to their places before he welcomed the guest into the tent for the show to start.

Rae blushed a little at Will's smile. He was already breath taken and his smile could melt any heart. She knew that he was just being kind because he had to. She wished she was his type because she liked him more and more the longer she was with him. "Ok I would be happy too!" She said smiling not sure really what to say do to the fact that her mouth wanted to tell him other things than that. She then looked to Ace as he ran and back to Will as she took his hand in hers and pulled him along behind her as she ran not sure really where they were suppose to go and wait for the act. All she knew was the card man was not someone she wanted to make made at her. "Where do we go? And do you have any gloves?" She said as she ran heading to a small opening at the back of the tent hoping that was where they where suppose to go. She then looked over her shoulder hopping that Jorden was following. She didn't want her new friend to get in trouble with Ace either. He might seem like a nice guy to most but boy did he have a temper.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-10-2010, 03:43 AM

((Whats the performance Line up? Did we decide?))

Palmoun

Old 06-10-2010, 08:22 PM

((how about if we go Jorden, Jezebell, Rea and will then Ace for the closing))

Will smiled once Rea opened the back of the tent he then wrapped a arm around her and whispered into her ear, "the show is about ot begin is what is going on." he said with a smile. He loked being this close to Rea and wondered that for once Ace was right. But he couldn't wait for his preformance, it would be the best yet.

Jorden followed them into the back and waited. She then heard will whisper, "your one of the ones going up first." he said and she got a thrill from it. She couldn't wait to go up and she felt her body wanting to break down and change. She would change into any animal and sneak around like a animal. She coudlnt' wait but she hoped she didn't lose it.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-10-2010, 08:44 PM

((Sounds good to me.))

Jezebell appeared behind Jordan threw the darkness behind her. "Jorden, your first." She said to the shape shifter. Jorden could do what ever she wish for the most part. She didn't even have to worry about loosing control. Someone would interfere quickly if she were to show any sign of it. "Have fun and good luck." Jezebell finished with. Looking out to the stage. Ace just seemed to be taking up time. "You may want to go out now. He is just wasting time for us any how."

Lady Chello

Old 06-10-2010, 08:46 PM

Rae smiled at Will and nodded. She was enjoying the excitement till she heard Jorden speak up and shifted her eyes to her new friend. She knew what Jorden had told her and knew she would have to keep her eyes open on to make sure she didn't hurt anyone. Maybe her ability to melt metal and form it into anything she wanted would come in handy after all here. She thought hoping she wouldn't have to use it. "I believe in you Jorden! Go show them what you got girl!" She said as she gave her a warm smile. She then looked back to Will still amazed with him as whispered in her ear. "Do you have a bandanna or something I can put around my arm....my markings might glow.....I...I don't want to alarm people..."

Palmoun

Old 06-10-2010, 09:22 PM

Will smiled at her, "yeah, here is one." he said and pulled out a bandanna for her. "and it wouldn't alarm people, it would only make them look at you and make them see how amazing you are." he whispered to her softly as he looked at her.

Jorden nodded as she smiled at her new friend. She then headed out. She walked out as if she was just a normal person and then stood in the center of everyone. She was a little bit nervous but she swollowed it and smiled at the aduance, "as you all know there are things that go bump in the night." she said and walked towards some people, "there are things that go un explained and that is how I personally like it to stay.. since I am one of the things that go bump." she said as hse walked towards them. She smiled evily and her teeth started to lengthen some people gasped and she just laughed. "I will give you a taste of what I can do." she said and then took off running. As she ran she changed into many animals, she changed from birds to tigers to kangroos and many others. They stared at her facinated but then she seemed to dissappeared. She appeared behind someone and let our a huge roar and everyone screamed. She laughed as she stayed in a tiger form and went into the middle of the stage. They said nothing as she walked and then she turned back into her human form. She saw people with disbeliefe on there faces and she smirked, "I am as real as anything else in this world and if you want to challage it come down." she said and someone came down. She smirked, "hello." she said and he looked at her sternly, "this is all smoek and mirrors." he said and she laughed and already was changing, "oh really." she said and then lunged at him. She was something between a tiger and a human. "where do you think the legends came from." she said in a rumble. The guy looked at her scared and she let him go. She then looked at everyone in the adiance, "never question what you see." she said and then let out one more roar and headed back as she staed in the half tiger form.

Lady Chello

Old 06-10-2010, 09:31 PM

Ace kept his watch over the show and Jorden from the corner of the darken tent. He knew of her issues his cards had already told him. He wandered where the others where and if they where watching her. She was doing a rather good job. Though he did frown upon her asking the audience for questions. That was not the way of the Circus you do not challenge with words but with your actions. She was new to this and would learn soon enough. He just kept his watch taking notes on what she would need to work on.

Rae smiled and took the bandanna as she blushed beneath her mask. She was happy for once about the mask. At lest he couldn't see her blushing. "I don't want them staring at me I would rather have their eyes on you. You are better than I am and your wings are so beautiful. Besides who doesn't like staring at a handsome guy." She said as she turned and watched Jordens show loving ever moment of it.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-10-2010, 09:46 PM

Jezebell watched the show from the tight wire platform. It was very dark up there, and normally where she made her entrance into the show. She quickly noticed the obvious mess-ups, and felt her performance should be pushed back. It was a great starting act, but at the same time a powerful one. She crossed her legs as she sat on the edge. The audience couldn't see her up there any how. After a bit, her act was ended. A very simple one, and it made the audience think.. and probably regret coming now. She did a great job. Please tell her I said so. She thought to Ace. Knowing they would pass each other at some point. For now, Jezebell would have to wait for Ace to come back into the center. Normally to introduce her, but really to be part of the act.

Palmoun

Old 06-10-2010, 10:18 PM

JOrden headed back with Will and Rea and looked at them. "I think I went over board." she said since she had scared them and expecially the one guy.

Will smield at her and patted her back, "you did fine." he said and smiled at Rea, "and you would be surprised, not many people like me since they think I might eat them since I am part fire demon. But I want them to also look at the beautifull young lady that is next to me." he said as he looked into Reas eyes.

Lady Chello

Old 06-10-2010, 10:37 PM

Rae smiled at Jordan as she gave her a hug. "No you did wonderful! Even Mr. Big and creepy in the corner over there seemed to like your performance." she said pointing to Ace. She then turned and looked at Will and smiled as she blushed again. "They don't need to see me I am nothing special. Hey your half demon and I'm Pele the fire and volcano goddess just ask all the islanders they'll tell you. Just don't make us mad and you'll be in good shape." She said laughing for once and feeling happy. She hadn't felt so open with someone in a long time it was a nice change she thought as she placed the bandanna on her arm and hid her markings. She then looked to the center of the stage as Ace papered in it in a strange way. A large card appeared in the center of the stage as big as any building laying face down. It then rose as Ace himself looked like a face card. She wished she could see the front of the card as he spoke it had to be a sight. She loved hearing the crowd awe and gasp as he stepped from the card showing he was a real person.

Ace closed his eyes as he vanished from his spot. Moments later a rather large and over sides playing card appeared in the middle of the tent. It was large enough to hold him to his full height and wide enough to give him plenty of room. When the card rose and showed him standing there in it looking like a normal face card except he was the image not a queen or king. He smiled to himself as he heard the audience gasp as he talked from the card. "Welcome ladies and gents, You have witnesses the terror of the night. But the question is can you tell what is real or not. Lets see how dear you hold on to your view of realty." He said as he stepped from the card making people scream in disbelief as the card vanished from behind him. He tipped his hat as he gave a bow before introducing Jezebell. "Don't be afraid my dears the show has just begun. Lets see if you can tell the difference between the puppet and the master. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the dear and mysterious Jezebell herself." He said as he rose and placed his top hat back on and walked off to the corner of the arena and waited for her to begin her act and for his time to be one of her puppets.