gekkogeeko
did somebody say cookies?! those...

Old 05-10-2010, 04:58 PM

In the future, there are two types of people in the world. Heroes and Demons. Both can shape shift, and both can travel between the worlds of what we know as reality and the woulds of their wildest dreams and fantasies, however, they use their powers for completely different reasons. The heroes use them for good, always defending what they believe in, and the demons, for evil, abusing their powers in whatever ways they can find possible.

Out of the shadows, six heroes emerge when they are needed most to fight against the demons. They are more powerful than regular heroes, and fight to defend all that is good and pure in the world of both reality and dreams.

RULES:

- All menewsha rules apply
- No godmodding! ( duh )
- No chat speak! ( BUGS ME TO DEATH! )
- PM all profiles to either me or Happydeath for acceptance
- Be creative~ Your in a dreamland!
- Romance encouraged
- Put a :yumeh1: somewhere in the PMd profile to show that you read the rules ^^
- HAVE FUN!!!

PROFILE SKELLY:

Username:
Name:
Hero or demon?:
Bio: (( Weather you are a hero or demon, explain why ))
Weapons: (( If any ))
What they look like in reality:
What they look like in their fantasy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ACCEPTED PROFILES:

Username: Gekkogeeko
Name: Rima Breeze
Hero or demon?: Hero
Bio: Rima was a normal Hero on day, then the next, she felt her powers grow exponentially. She found out that five other heroes had had the same exact thing happen to them, and has begun to seek them out, figuring herself out along the way.
Weapons: Her normal Hero powers, + a long bow

Quote:
Username: dragonjake
Name: Jacob Davis (like to be called jake)
Hero or demon?: hero
Bio: He was one of the heros that felt his power increase, when it happend he felt as if his personality change, he is like a new person, and people think he is a demon because of how he looks, but he is still a hero nether the less and he is seeking the other five heros that he heard had the same power increase as him
Weapons: duel samurai swords
Quote:
Username :: RainbowMuffinage
Name :: Skye ♠ Wendy ♠ Stoneson
Hero or demon ? :: Hero
Biography :: Skye had a pretty regular upbringing in a quiet little house in Franklin, Tennessee. She loves to sketch, play music and watching the rain. She only realized she could shape-shift a short while ago and is still getting used to the idea of being a hero to the people. She likes to take on the appearance of a Kitsune or a fox, but this often differs depending on her mood, what she's doing and where she wants to go.
Weapons :: Skye doesn't like t fight, she's more of a peace-maker. But, if you piss her off, she's prone to using her fists, teeth and claws to rip the living daylights out of anything.
Quote:
Username: arch dragon
Name: harry rigg
Hero or demon?: hero
Bio: harry was having a normal conversation with his family when he suddenly phainted and woke up with amazing powers
Weapons: roark carrys a magical staff like spear thing that can turn into a ferret
Quote:
Username: lightning_serah
Name: Talla Kimo
Hero or demon?: Demon
Bio: Talla took her advantage over her powers. Although she can be known as sweet and innocent, especially with her cute looks, but don't let looks fool you. She is out to get rid of the heroes, I mean, honestly, what good are they?
Weapons: 2 daggers with poisonus tips
what they look like in their fantasy:
Quote:
Username:BLACKllASH
Name: Lucy Sandra Evergreen
Bio: Lucy was born in a normal family. At the age of seven, her father left on military business. He was stationed in Korea, but sadly he died in a bar fight. He being in between two people who started a fight. Even with the loss, her family stayed together. Recently though, Lucy's mother has gotten very ill and is living in the hospital. Lucy was to work multiple jobs in order to pay the bills. Her grades have been servery slipping from the extra work and over exhausting herself. Lucy has bumped herself down from fifth in class rank, all the way down to thirty, and still going.. Still, Lucy finds her sanctuary in her music. During any possible free time, she listens to it. She became a demon for one reason. Why the hell was this all happening to her?! She had always been so sweet and kind to everyone, but lately it seemed everything was just out to get poor Lucy. Her eyes have been a very bright and clear silver ever since her change.
Weapons: Lucy uses two Sai's as well as a very short bow.
Quote:
Username: Katie Scarlett Divine
Name: Katie Scarlett
Bio: Katie became a demon after her brother Cole died,she went insane and started using her powers to kill others.She felt lost without him and even though she cared for the heros she had become to murderous to be on their side anymore,so she left.
Weapons: Dagger
What they look like in theri fantasy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogeeko
Username:Steven .M. :yumeh1:
Name:Jess
Hero or demon?:Demon
Bio: Jess has alway's been an , demon all her life , and has no friend's all her life and does not like hero's, she wishes get rid of all the heros and like's to cause chaos though out the world.
Weapons: duel dagger's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Xanthe
:yumeh1:
Username: Lady_Xanthe
Name: Aurora Asperum
Hero or demon?: Hero
Bio: At the age of 13 something happened and she repressed it, when she woke up from a coma she had fallen into, she had amazing powers. For the past year she has used them to help people and make sure what happened to her never happens again.
Weapons: Satchel of herbs and medicines, senbon-poison, paralysis, hollow

~Her sprite that follows her~
Quote:
Username: Kiyoto
Name: Neo
Hero or demon?: demon
Bio: He has been used his entire life by others for their own gain. He has run away from all he's known to try and start new but everwhere he goes people use him. He has been able to see auras and spirits as well as create chakra forms.
Weapons: he has a sword

Last edited by gekkogeeko; 05-15-2010 at 08:07 PM..

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 05-10-2010, 06:51 PM

((YAY YOU MADE THE RP :boogie:, i will wait for others to post, can i join as one of the heros?))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-10-2010, 06:58 PM

(( Haha, of course, its your RP too! Send me your profile and I'll put it up. I still have to put mine up as well. ))

dragonjake

Old 05-10-2010, 07:02 PM

((how long dose the bio have to be?))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-10-2010, 08:20 PM

(( Not long, yours was fine. :D ))

Rima sighed for about the millionth time that day and laid her head down on the soft grass that was her imagination. She looked up at the sky finding the sun standing right in front of her and smiled. This was her bliss. Her perfection. Her...happy place. After a long time of nothing but feeling content, she pulled herself up, wiped off her black dress, then waved her hand dramatically in the air, opening a portal the led to the true reality of things. She stepped through, letting her image transform and smiled up at the real sky, with its foggy clouds and imperfect sunset.

Last edited by gekkogeeko; 05-10-2010 at 08:26 PM..

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 05-10-2010, 11:45 PM

Talla sighed as she sat in her reality backyard on a swing. She waved her hand quickly across the air, opening a portal. Her dreamland. She stepped in. Darkness, pure darkness. The only place she could go when she needed to get out of the harsh life of reality. She sat down and stared off at the wicked creatures that crawled around her. She smiled. This was where she belonged, while all of those silly heros could enjoy their crazy bright colors.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 12:01 AM

Rima fiddled with some of the thread that was coming off of her dress and tore off what she didn't need. She hadn't seen a demon in awhile or a hero for that matter, but she promised herself that there was no way she was giving up on finding the other heroes that had leveled up with their powers. She walked over to a bench near some flowers in her favorite park and rubbed her knee that had started to cramp up since she hadn't been walking that much in awhile. Whenever she needed to go somewhere, she always just portalled her way there. Already missing her bliss, she opened her portal and fell through. She looked around and immediately sensed that it wasn't her fantasy. She could never fantasize about anything this dark or cold. She stood up and brushed herself off, then began walking forward through the darkness. She squealed when she felt something crawling across her leg and began to freak out, jumping up and down in place.

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-11-2010, 12:07 AM

Talla immediatly looked up when she heard some squeal. It was someone who did not belong there. A hero. She pulled out her weapons, a dagger now in each hand. She followed the sound of the squeealing, when she finally found the filthy hero. She ran up, and held up her dagger to the girl's throat. "Who are you, and what are you doing here." She asked sternly, waiting to make her attack.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 12:13 AM

Rima's eyes went wide when she suddenly felt the tips of blades touching the skin on her neck. She held her hands up as if surrendering, and she didn't even know what she had done. This has to be a demon... She thought as she went over some makeshift plans in her head on how to save her butt and completely avoid a fight. Rima was a terrible fighter, not strong at all, so instead, she always ran, even though she kept a long bow with her, it was mostly for show since she didn't really know how to use it. "E-easy now...Wh-what did I ever do to you?" She asked, acting as if she didn't know that her life was in complete danger.

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-11-2010, 12:19 AM

"Don't play dumb. You know who and what you are. What are you doing in a demon area? I could kill you on the spot." She threatened. She wasn't lieing. she did not mind killing anyone, why would she. She was a demon for a reason. Talla enjoyed fights. It kept her busy, and the red blood that decorated the dark land was wonderful. She was a trouble-maker, no matter how nice she pretended to be. When it came to heros, she showed absolutley no mercy, weak one or not. She pressed the dagger a tad closer to the girl's neck, but it was not to much farthur than before.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 05-11-2010, 12:42 AM

Running running, just simply out of breath. Her feet moved as quick as they could go, one arm extended out streached in front of the other in an attempt to move herself faster. She would be late again. It was enviable... This day was one where she had about a fifteen minute laps to get to her second job. The only problem was, the place was a forty five minutes away by foot. Lucy cursed along the way in her own mind. Wishing she could just more faster. Just even by a small bit. Anything would help at this point. She needed that job after all. Lucy closed her eyes and stumbled a bit as her feet began to burn. Though she kept going with the like speed. She sensed two in the area. One demon, which who was familiar, and a hero maybe. She had to keep going though to the cafe down the street. Just a bit more....

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 12:58 AM

Rima laughed shakily and continued to play innocent of charged. "I-I-I am a hero, yes. But...But I am no one of importance. If you k-kill me now...wh-what good will it do?" Then pausing to give the girl a chance to think, she darted out from beneath the tip of the sword that had been pressed against her neck, and raised her long bow, arming a sharpened arrow, right against the tip of her nose. "Now...I have done nothing to make you want to kill me. L-Let me leave now, and I will be on my way without a word..." She swore.

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-11-2010, 01:34 AM

Talla growled as she was now the one with the weapon pointed at her. Boy, had that backfired. "No, I'm not letting a hero get out alive." She argued, refusing to leave. She threw her dagger at the girl's foot, causing it to land right next to it, "I won't miss next time." She warned.

Last edited by Lightning_Serah; 05-11-2010 at 03:50 AM..

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 04:27 AM

Rima swallowed hard and felt like being defiant. She pulled her arrow back further, threatening her. "Yeah? Well why'd you miss the first time?" She asked.

dragonjake

Old 05-11-2010, 10:21 AM

Jacob was walking along in the fantisy world "ahhhh, such a good day" he said as his red eyes scanned the horizen, his white hair ruffled in the wind, he closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the birds "ahhh, this is the life" he said, but then every thing went black, and he stood in a horrid world "wha..." he looked around and saw Rima and smiled "she is one of the heros, i can feel it" he thought to him self, then he noticed Talla "hey leave her alone" he ran up beside Rima "hi, need any help?" he asked smiling

Hresvelgr

Old 05-11-2010, 11:46 AM

She felt another hero just as she ran past the gate of the park. two heroes, one demon. That was barely a fair fight. Slowly Lucy went into the park. Realizing the time, she was already late for work anyway. She opened her phone and called the place. Telling them she would be later due to her car breaking down. That much was true. Hence why she was running. Good thing the cafe was a small family place. She headed into the park, seeing the hero walk up to the two battling girls. She did not say anything as she walked up, allowing them to take presence of her first. "Hardly fair." She said as a bit of her hair whipped around in the heavy wind.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 05-11-2010 at 12:47 PM..

dragonjake

Old 05-11-2010, 12:34 PM

((who do you mean when you say 'the white haired demon'?))

Hresvelgr

Old 05-11-2010, 12:48 PM

((Sorry, I was reading another RP while replying. I edited it))

dragonjake

Old 05-11-2010, 12:54 PM

((oh ok :)))
Jacob turned around and saw some-one stood there "you...your a demon, i think" he drew his dual samurai swords which were polished "it will be great to rid you if you are" he stood there and spun his swords around "i sugest that you don't try any-thing funny, under-stand?"

Hresvelgr

Old 05-11-2010, 01:02 PM

Lucy laughed a bit. She was interested in the heroes. Mainly because of how threatening they acted. She looked the hero up and down slowly. Resting one hand on her hip. Lucy had a pair of Sais in her bag that was slung around her shoulder. The perfect weapon to fight swords. They were used for defensive and to take them from his hand with extreme ease. She did not take them out. "Funny how you can act so... fierce? That a good word? Your not even sure if I am what you say." She commented to her fellow demon, then to Jacob. After all, Lucy hadn't even drawn her weapons. "I suggest you watch your mouth kid." Lucy said narrowing her eyes.

Lightning_Serah

Old 05-11-2010, 01:45 PM

Talla watched it all happen, "Perfect, two against two." She smiled, then looked at Rima, "Would you like me to take another shot?" She asked, with a smirk. She laughed before pushing the arrow away, "Well, anyways can this end soon. I've been wanting hero blood for a while."

dragonjake

Old 05-11-2010, 02:20 PM

Jacob looked at Lucy and gritted his teeth "i not a kid, i am a teenager" he said preparing his swords for a attack "no heros will die in my presance, nether will they be harmed" he looked at Talla "that means you, i will fight you both if i have too, aslong as she is not hurt, understand?"

Hresvelgr

Old 05-11-2010, 04:10 PM

Lucy smiled a sweet smile at Jacob as he got a bit defense over his age. Teenager, kid... They were the same thing sometimes. Having a couple of jobs really taught her that. "Hero starting fights now? Which side are you playing for again?" She asked him figuratively, then giggled a bit. Looking down at her watch. Just to count the time. "So.. hypothetically, harming this girl would be something bad for you? I believe she can stand up for herself."

dragonjake

Old 05-11-2010, 05:56 PM

Jake turned to look at her "you what? you think im starting fights, im sticking up for a fellow hero, just as you are for the demon" he shook his head "and yes, hurting her would be bad, i want to help, if you have a probablem, then why?" he asked as he looked into her eyes

arch dragon
Forget about all the reasons why...

Old 05-11-2010, 07:04 PM

"woa woa woa whats going on" harry said stepping out of some shadows "this isnt right demons laughing at hero's what do you think ezio" he said looking at the ferret on his shoulder good idea" he said as he disapeared then reapeared behind the second demon with a long blade ended staff "boo" he whisperd